PDA

View Full Version : Lakers best lineup? Who we got to trade .

retaxis
05-20-2021, 07:20 PM
Lakers best lineup that won them a championship is AD at the 5 for spacing and scoring

Should be
Caruso
KCP
Mathews
Lebron
AD

We need to trade montrezl and drummon to replace KCP or mathews next year for a fringe all star player who can create their own shot like Derozan. having harrel and drummon take up cap space and not used properly is a waste of potential talent that we can be using at the 2 or 3 position.

Agree or nah?

RRR3
05-20-2021, 07:37 PM
KCP is so much better for the Lakers than DeRozan would be it’s not even funny.

SATAN
05-20-2021, 07:39 PM
Curry is going to the Lakers

ImKobe
05-20-2021, 07:41 PM
Lakers don't need any non-3PT shooters and perennial chokers like DeFrozen.

retaxis
05-20-2021, 07:56 PM
Derozan would be a decent person who can lead the bench while AD and Lebron are out. But who else is drummon and harrel used to trade for? Jerami Grant?

RRR3
05-20-2021, 08:00 PM
Derozan would be a decent person who can lead the bench while AD and Lebron are out. But who else is drummon and harrel used to trade for? Jerami Grant?
DeRozan wouldn’t come off the bench.

Spurs m8
05-20-2021, 10:07 PM
Please get bron more help

LAmbruh
05-20-2021, 10:30 PM
Mathews?

Was last night the first game you witnessed all season? :facepalm

LAmbruh
05-20-2021, 10:32 PM
And no don't want any Ingram/Hughes clones in Defrozan

3 + D is whats needed for a Lebron/AD team

bison
05-20-2021, 10:41 PM
KCP is so much better for the Lakers than DeRozan would be it’s not even funny.

I hope we re-sign kcp.

bladefd
05-20-2021, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't mind upgrading the 3.

I am not sold on Kuzma long-term, but he was supposed to be that guy. Unfortunately, I don't see him improving further.

I wouldn't mind moving Kuzma, Harrell and Matthews for someone like Middleton (if Bucks decide to blow it up). If Gordon Hayward wasn't so damn overpaid, I wouldn't have minded going after him. There are not too many options that would be worthy upgrades - Beal, Butler, McCollum, Lavine, Herro, OG, Joe Harris, Gallinari, Bogdanovic would be awesome but they would require a lot more assets to acquire or just not be available.

Xiao Yao You
05-20-2021, 11:58 PM
Lakers best lineup that won them a championship is AD at the 5 for spacing and scoring

Should be
Caruso
KCP
Mathews
Lebron
AD

We need to trade montrezl and drummon to replace KCP or mathews next year for a fringe all star player who can create their own shot like Derozan. having harrel and drummon take up cap space and not used properly is a waste of potential talent that we can be using at the 2 or 3 position.

Agree or nah?

lining up to give the Lakers a fringe all star for their crap! :lol

retaxis
05-21-2021, 12:09 AM
I think drummond for gallinari who can play the 3 or 4 is more then a fair trade.

retaxis
05-21-2021, 12:10 AM
Drummond is an all star and montrezl is six man of the year. Can def get some pieces back for them.

Xiao Yao You
05-21-2021, 12:17 AM
I wouldn't mind upgrading the 3.

I am not sold on Kuzma long-term, but he was supposed to be that guy. Unfortunately, I don't see him improving further.

I wouldn't mind moving Kuzma, Harrell and Matthews for someone like Middleton (if Bucks decide to blow it up). If Gordon Hayward wasn't so damn overpaid, I wouldn't have minded going after him. There are not too many options that would be worthy upgrades - Beal, Butler, McCollum, Lavine, Herro, OG, Joe Harris, Gallinari, Bogdanovic would be awesome but they would require a lot more assets to acquire or just not be available.

why would these teams do that?

Xiao Yao You
05-21-2021, 12:18 AM
Drummond is an all star and montrezl is six man of the year. Can def get some pieces back for them.

Drummond is a free agent. He will have a hard time staying in the league. China may be in his future

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2021, 05:29 AM
Its crazy that Kuzma is still on this team

He should have been traded for someone like Hield or Bogdanovic LONG AGO.

Now its not even possible anymore to do it straight-up.

Axe
05-21-2021, 05:31 AM
Its crazy that Kuzma is still on this team
They say he would be flourishing this time.

I don't think it has happened yet but i ain't surprised if he'd never at all. They should really think of disposing him this summer.

LeCola
05-21-2021, 06:04 AM
Drummond is a free agent. He will have a hard time staying in the league. China may be in his future

There is no way he goes to China or anywhere else NBA, unless he suffers a big injury before free agency.

Xiao Yao You
05-21-2021, 06:09 AM
There is no way he goes to China or anywhere else NBA, unless he suffers a big injury before free agency.

He might not yet but it's a matter of time. Can't see him getting abig pay day. Not a starter on a good team for sure

8Ball
05-21-2021, 06:40 AM
Sign Kawhi in off season.

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2021, 06:42 AM
Sign Kawhi in off season.

If Clips lose before finals and Nets run to title, one of an already contending team will definitely acquire Kawhi or Giannis... maybe even Curry if its Lakers.

it will be the only way to match the Nets.

Fcking Rockets GM to blame for this shit. **** him.