PDA

View Full Version : Did Jordan QUIT, or was he suspended?

Chick Stern
05-20-2021, 10:01 PM
:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

3ball
05-20-2021, 10:46 PM
He took a 2 year hiatus to untrain his body to play basketball (by hitting fastballs), thus allowing the field to catch up.

Still 3-peated again.. as the scoring champ and 1st team defender (his typical goat standard)

Chick Stern
05-20-2021, 11:40 PM
He took a 2 year hiatus to untrain his body to play basketball (by hitting fastballs), thus allowing the field to catch up.

Still 3-peated again.. as the scoring champ and 1st team defender (his typical goat standard)
Please quit obfuscating, and answer the question.

8Ball
05-20-2021, 11:43 PM
Quit his team twice.

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2021, 12:06 AM
Neither, technically.

He owed someone a favor and was asked to... step away.

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/resources/images/7186688.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery

And1AllDay
05-21-2021, 12:45 AM
mike had 3 retire/quits in 9 years

:oldlol::oldlol:

Spurs m8
05-21-2021, 02:15 AM
Please quit obfuscating, and answer the question.

No one knows, d1ckhead.

But taking a break after a 3peat, to return and 3peat again almost straight away, whilst winning every fmvp, is just beyond ridiculous

warriorfan
05-21-2021, 02:25 AM
They suspended him because he was winning too much

And1AllDay
05-21-2021, 02:29 AM

look at this hopeless fakkit

3baLLLLLLLLl shits on curry every day and here you go lapping him up to support mike becos you dont like bran

what a pitiful fakkit :oldlol:

Spurs m8
05-21-2021, 02:44 AM

Most likely answer

warriorfan
05-21-2021, 02:46 AM

3baLLLLLLLLl shits on curry every day and here you go lapping him up to support mike becos you dont like bran

:roll: :roll: :roll:

fuming

Spurs m8
05-21-2021, 03:11 AM
:roll: :roll:

fuming

I know...like you're not allowed to like MJ because 3ball doesn't like Curry.

Is and1allday in school or something?

I don't like your player because you don't like mine :lebroncry::lebroncry::lebroncry:

coin24
05-21-2021, 03:24 AM
Cause he was winning too much, unlike lebaldo #foreverrunnerup

Axe
05-21-2021, 04:21 AM
1-9

LeCola
05-21-2021, 04:31 AM
He was suspended in 93 because of some claims about raping a whore. Then in 95, it was proven as not rape and he returned to basketball.

9 mount after the suspension, that woman gave birth to a child. Now, that boys is 27 years old. He has been a poster in forum.insidehoops.com since he is a teenager. He posts with rage against MJ using dozens of acoounts.

2much_knowledge
05-21-2021, 06:18 AM
mike had 3 retire/quits in 9 years

:oldlol::oldlol:

And still was able to win a shit ton of accolades over your hero. No extra time needed here. I could retire twice in my prime, everybody still playing catch up.

The goat standard

2much_knowledge
05-21-2021, 06:20 AM

fuming

Hes the biggest bron cheerleader and hides behind a Kobe avatar

Now thats pitiful

Airupthere
05-21-2021, 08:06 AM

Oh so that is where you hurt is coming from. Lol.

Spurs m8
05-21-2021, 08:31 AM
And still was able to win a shit ton of accolades over your hero. No extra time needed here. I could retire twice in my prime, everybody still playing catch up.

The goat standard

This

FireDavidKahn
05-21-2021, 09:04 AM
He quit.

He wasn't mentally strong enough

And1AllDay
05-21-2021, 09:25 AM

fuming

keep sucking off your abuser :oldlol: good boi :oldlol:

ScottieQuitting
05-21-2021, 10:46 AM
I don’t call quitting, being successful to a level that you literally have no challenges. Your father being murdered. And you taking on the challenge of trying to play different professional sport as quitting.

I define quitting as:

Not being able to get the job done and change your drafting franchise to a winning culture. Especially when your favorites in multiple playoff seasons. Visibly quitting on your team mid playoff series. Saying you’re going to take your talents to South Beach to join another MVP caliber player, and another all star forming a young in prime superteam.

And then prematurely guaranteeing seven championships, before being embarrassed in your first showing, barely winning in your third appearance, and getting run out of town and …

Not telling and QUITTING on your “best friend” to go back to the previous team you were at.

Who? due to circumstance had a lot of high-end talent through multiple draft picks and trades.

And then your next best player being run out of town due to your own narcissism and ego, and the burden of carrying the heavy lifting with half court scoring, decides to go elsewhere.

You then QUIT on your hometown sport franchise and community, after writing a puff piece article in SI claiming you were home basically for good.

:oldlol:

And then bolting for LA, failing to get into the playoffs. And then using your own sports agency to manipulate a trade for the literal 3rd best player of all time according to PER.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Witness to LeQuitness. His entire cowardly career.

Hey Yo
05-21-2021, 11:28 AM

The goat standard

None of those accolades after the 3peat happen if he doesnt load manage for almost 2 full seasons.

Airupthere
05-21-2021, 11:42 AM
Quitting is what Lebron did in CLE and in MIA later on, then back in CLE again.

Shooter
05-21-2021, 11:43 AM

Wrekt :roll::roll:

Axe
05-21-2021, 11:48 AM
None of those accolades after the 3peat happens if he doesnt load manage for almost 2 full seasons.
It's like trump deciding to load manage in some of the red states last year, which why he lost by a big margin to his rival in the 2020 elections but you couldn't move on from it six months later because you think it's rigged.

baudkarma
05-21-2021, 01:13 PM
Jordan was never officially suspended. It has been suggested that David Stern learned that Michael was keeping company with some pretty unsavory characters, and threatened to suspend him if he didn't step away from the game voluntarily and let things cool down.

GrayGoat
05-21-2021, 01:26 PM
MJ wanted nothing to do with Hakeem

hateraid
05-21-2021, 01:34 PM

:roll:

So delusional
So Jordan was supposed to be this egotistical competitor that wants to bury his competition. You think he let people "catch up?"
Probably the dumbest statement you've ever made

Shooter
05-21-2021, 03:47 PM
:roll:

So delusional
So Jordan was supposed to be this egotistical competitor that wants to bury his competition. You think he let people "catch up?"
Probably the dumbest statement you've ever made

I am 100% convinced he hates MJ and loves LBJ at this point :lol

PeroAntic
05-21-2021, 05:15 PM
I don’t call quitting, being successful to a level that you literally have no challenges.
Bran stans will never understand because their boy was never shoulders above the competition. Jordan was so dominant, he simply had nothing to play for after the threepeats.

Chick Stern
05-21-2021, 05:21 PM
I don’t call quitting, being successful to a level that you literally have no challenges. Your father being murdered. And you taking on the challenge of trying to play different professional sport as quitting.

I define quitting as:

Not being able to get the job done and change your drafting franchise to a winning culture. Especially when your favorites in multiple playoff seasons. Visibly quitting on your team mid playoff series. Saying you’re going to take your talents to South Beach to join another MVP caliber player, and another all star forming a young in prime superteam.

And then prematurely guaranteeing seven championships, before being embarrassed in your first showing, barely winning in your third appearance, and getting run out of town and …

Not telling and QUITTING on your “best friend” to go back to the previous team you were at.

Who? due to circumstance had a lot of high-end talent through multiple draft picks and trades.

And then your next best player being run out of town due to your own narcissism and ego, and the burden of carrying the heavy lifting with half court scoring, decides to go elsewhere.

You then QUIT on your hometown sport franchise and community, after writing a puff piece article in SI claiming you were home basically for good.

And then bolting for LA, failing to get into the playoffs. And then using your own sports agency to manipulate a trade for the literal 3rd best player of all time according to PER.

Jordan was most definitely a quitter.
This is Canadian figure skater Joannie Rochette.
https://fazewp-fazemediainc.netdna-ssl.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/joannie-rochette-bronze-2.jpg
Her dedicated mother died on the eve of the Olympics.
Joannie didn’t quit like a bitch.
She went out and competed, and won a medal. Alpha.
Ice skater, Canadian, woman. Not a quitter.
Tougher than candy MJ.

Spurs m8
05-21-2021, 05:35 PM

I define quitting as:

Well there it is...the ether of May right here.

Best part is...its 100% true...a step by step journey.

Nice work :applause:

Shooter
05-21-2021, 05:38 PM
Jordan was most definitely a quitter.
This is Canadian figure skater Joannie Rochette.
https://fazewp-fazemediainc.netdna-ssl.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/joannie-rochette-bronze-2.jpg
Her dedicated mother died on the eve of the Olympics.
Joannie didn’t quit like a bitch.
She went out and competed, and won a medal. Alpha.
Ice skater, Canadian, woman. Not a quitter.
Tougher than candy MJ.

Bingo.

It's a wrap bois

Spurs m8
05-21-2021, 05:43 PM
Bingo.

It's a wrap bois

Imagine clinging to something like this as some kind of desperate plunge at what win?hahahhaha

You guys are so weird hahahabab

Axe
05-21-2021, 06:10 PM
Jordan was never officially suspended. It has been suggested that David Stern learned that Michael was keeping company with some pretty unsavory characters, and threatened to suspend him if he didn't step away from the game voluntarily and let things cool down.
Yea gambled to much mostly when the league needed him to stay relevant

Chick Stern
05-21-2021, 06:38 PM
Bran stans will never understand because their boy was never shoulders above the competition. Jordan was so dominant, he simply had nothing to play for after the threepeats.
*during the weakest NBA decade

Axe
05-21-2021, 06:54 PM
*during the weakest NBA decade
Light and soft era

2much_knowledge
05-21-2021, 07:16 PM

I define quitting as:

1st degree murder

Wrap it up

Spurs m8
05-21-2021, 09:23 PM
Hey guys, Jordans dad was murdered....defs not GOAT material now, its a wrap