PDA

View Full Version : Lillard laments current Curry MVP talk, compares it to hisself last year

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2021, 07:11 AM
https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/1395521514712174595

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E13jbAcVcAMV4-t?format=jpg&name=medium

“For me, that’s the way that I’m looking at it. (Curry) is definitely in the conversation. There’s no way that you don’t have him in the conversation. But I think when you really look at it, and you see that Jokic has played in every game and he’s dominated the way he has, they’ve had injuries with so many guys out and missed games and he’s kept them rolling. He’s kept them where they are. And Embiid has missed a lot of games. And even when he got hurt, they just kept going, you know? So I would say Jokic [to win MVP]. But yeah, I’m not going into the series worried about injuries or nothing. They’re still a great team. We’re going to have our hands full either way.”

Spurs m8
05-21-2021, 07:20 AM
The nba awards are a joke.

The media are a joke.

The league is a joke.

Time to replace the bald cvnt and start fixing it

insight
05-21-2021, 08:21 AM
Sounds like Kwame Brown rubbed off on Dame, forget the smoke Dame spitting that fire keeping it 100!

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2021, 08:25 AM
Well, LeBron and Giannis last year had better cases than Jokic and Embiid this year.. Curry last year wouldnt have gotten as much traction either.

Besides, he's just better than Dame.

warriorfan
05-21-2021, 09:11 AM
Well, LeBron and Giannis last year had better cases than Jokic and Embiid this year.. Curry last year wouldnt have gotten as much traction either.

Besides, he's just better than Dame.

This. Curry is on a whole other level.

tontoz
05-21-2021, 09:16 AM
For the record Steph averaged 2 more ppg with a TS 3% higher with less talent around him than Dame had last year. Plus this year a lot of the top players have missed a lot of games.

Having said that Dame did have a huge year last season.

imdaman99
05-21-2021, 10:53 AM
Lillard whining again? :biggums: just stop dude, you didn't win the MVP last year and Curry is not winning it this year.
And like everyone has already said, Curry>>>>Dame