PDA

View Full Version : Down go the Lakers!

Walk on Water
05-23-2021, 08:04 PM
ha ha. The Suns ain't no joke. Chris Paul/Devin Booker. A fully healthy Suns would not be beaten by the Lakers. They were no match today for the Suns. It's gonna be a very rough series. I think someone is for a rude awakening.

k0kakw0rld
05-23-2021, 08:09 PM
ha ha. The Suns ain't no joke. Chris Paul/Devin Booker. A fully healthy Suns would not be beaten by the Lakers. They were no match today for the Suns. It's gonna be a very rough series. I think someone is for a rude awakening.
Just like the Blazers last season? After game 1? *yawning

Bronbron23
05-23-2021, 08:28 PM

Gonna depend on cp3 health. He didn't look right at all. It's gonna be a tight series and they're gonna need him healthy

Stanley Kobrick
05-23-2021, 08:33 PM
devin booker was able to be bran, meanwhile stephen curry couldn't even beat bran or dillon brooks :(

HBK_Kliq_2
05-23-2021, 08:37 PM
devin booker was able to be bran, meanwhile stephen curry couldn't even beat bran or dillon brooks :(

Curry is like a top 40 player today and is getting hyped up as a top 3 player by the media hahaha

Couldn't beat Drummond or Dillon brooks in must win elimination games. Had 2 seasons to finally prove himself without klay and Durant. What did he do the last two seasons? Waste our time with no playoff results despite multiple chances.

Stanley Kobrick
05-23-2021, 08:44 PM
Curry is like a top 40 player today and is getting hyped up as a top 3 player by the media hahaha

Couldn't beat Drummond or Dillon brooks in must win elimination games. Had 2 seasons to finally prove himself without klay and Durant. What did he do the last two seasons? Waste our time with no playoff results despite multiple chances.
:cheers:

tontoz
05-23-2021, 08:49 PM

He played only 5 games last year dumbass.

This year he won a scoring title and was an MVP finalist.

Meanwhile Kawhi tanked against the rockets and OKC because he was scared to play the Lakers.

Axe
05-23-2021, 09:36 PM
It's embarrassing how he and his team lost b2b games in the losers bracket with an average roster. :ohwell:

tontoz
05-23-2021, 09:39 PM
It's embarrassing how he and his team lost b2b games in the losers bracket with an average roster. :ohwell:

That " average roster" won 15 games without him last year, 4 less than any other team in the league.

Axe
05-23-2021, 09:50 PM
That " average roster" won 15 games without him last year, 4 less than any other team in the league.
No klay, no play :cry:

tontoz
05-23-2021, 09:57 PM
No klay, no play :cry:

That is the what I expect from you. Not witty enough to come up with something yourself so you just repeat someone else's nonsense.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/Screenshot_20210521-092012.jpg

Stanley Kobrick
05-23-2021, 09:59 PM
no klay, no play :(

Axe
05-23-2021, 09:59 PM
That is the what I expect from you. Not witty enough to come up with something yourself so you just repeat someone else's nonsense.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/Screenshot_20210521-092012.jpg
I mean that's what the results told us recently. He couldn't make it without klay. :confusedshrug:

tontoz
05-23-2021, 10:02 PM
I mean that's what the results told us recently. He couldn't make it without klay. :confusedshrug:

He did make the 8 seed without Klay with a 39-33 record. If it wasn't for the play in ( only done twice in history) they would still be playing.

Of course the team was a disaster without him with a 2-8 record. One of those wins was against the Pels that were missing 4 starters.

Axe
05-23-2021, 10:06 PM
He did make the 8 seed without Klay with a 39-33 record. If it wasn't for the play in ( only done twice in history) they would still be playing.

Of course the team was a disaster without him with a 2-8 record. One of those wins was against the Pels that were missing 4 starters.
And if there was no losers bracket then they'd face the first seed jazz in the first round and get obliterated anyway, so...

bladefd
05-23-2021, 10:09 PM
Just like the Blazers last season? After game 1? *yawning

And Rockets too in 2nd round. They destroyed Lakers in game 1 last year. Folks here overreacted and saying it would be different with Harden than Dame. That ended in more misery once Lakers finished Houston 4 in a row.

tontoz
05-23-2021, 10:10 PM
And if there was no losers bracket then they'd face the first seed jazz in the first round and get obliterated anyway, so...

Probably true but they would be in the playoffs and you clowns wouldn't be repeating your mindless nonsense.

Axe
05-23-2021, 10:13 PM
Probably true but they would be in the playoffs and you clowns wouldn't be repeating your mindless nonsense.
Meanwhile, westbrook lifted the wizards to the playoff picture via a very high-octane run that got them at 8th seed and 1-1 in lbs which locked them in against the pacers.

If i were you i would be celebrating that victory instead rather than melt down about big, costly losses by the dubs.

tontoz
05-23-2021, 10:19 PM
Meanwhile, westbrook lifted the wizards to the playoff picture via a very high-octane run that got them at 8th seed and 1-1 in lbs which locked them in against the pacers.

If i were you i would be celebrating that victory instead rather than melt down about big, costly losses by the dubs.

Russ looked pretty bad today :(

If he played well we might have been able to steal one. At least Beal looked good.

Axe
05-23-2021, 10:24 PM
Russ looked pretty bad today :(

If he played well we might have been able to steal one. At least Beal looked good.
That's fine. It's better than nothing at all.

tontoz
05-23-2021, 10:27 PM
That's fine. It's better than nothing at all.

They aren't going to beat the sixers in a series. I just want to win a game or two. Won't be easy though Philly has a lot of talent.

Axe
05-23-2021, 10:30 PM
They aren't going to beat the sixers in a series. I just want to win a game or two. Won't be easy though Philly has a lot of talent.
Yea i hope they win one game or two against them, so there's some highlights to look forward to from the dc team.

Nike D'Antoni
05-25-2021, 08:29 PM

Down go the Lakers!

Thenameless
05-26-2021, 01:18 AM
Down go the Lakers!

You keep telling yourself that.

Cold soul
05-26-2021, 01:37 AM
Down go the Lakers!

Wait what? :facepalm