PDA

View Full Version : Theory About Why Anthony Davis Is Playing So Terrible This Year

Full Court
05-24-2021, 07:11 PM
I think I've got this figured out. So back when Davis was on the Pelicans and Lebron was tampering to get him to come over to the Lakers, both of them were number 23. If you recall, the deal was that Lebron would give up number 23 so that AD could keep his number. It didn't happen, and the excuse was that it was too late to change all the jerseys because the Chinese sweat shops had already sewn them or something like that.

Fast forward a year, Lebron still kept number 23. And there's no excuse this year about there not being time, so it looks to me like Lebron reneged on the deal. I'm guessing that AD is pretty upset about it, but since there's really nothing he can do about it, he's just playing passive garbage ball. He figures that Lebron might have stolen his number, but he can at least make sure Lebron doesn't get another championship. It all becomes clear now.

Nilocon165
05-24-2021, 07:16 PM
https://streamable.com/0tak9z

FultzNationRISE
05-24-2021, 07:23 PM
OP, may I see you in my office please?

GrayGoat
05-24-2021, 07:25 PM
Op looking for that ass whooping

Lebron23
05-24-2021, 07:37 PM
I think I've got this figured out. So back when Davis was on the Pelicans and Lebron was tampering to get him to come over to the Lakers, both of them were number 23. If you recall, the deal was that Lebron would give up number 23 so that AD could keep his number. It didn't happen, and the excuse was that it was too late to change all the jerseys because the Chinese sweat shops had already sewn them or something like that.

Fast forward a year, Lebron still kept number 23. And there's no excuse this year about there not being time, so it looks to me like Lebron reneged on the deal. I'm guessing that AD is pretty upset about it, but since there's really nothing he can do about it, he's just playing passive garbage ball. He figures that Lebron might have stolen his number, but he can at least make sure Lebron doesn't get another championship. It all becomes clear now.

I don't think AD is immature. And a terrible person like you. This is such a waste of time and effort. You could have cook a burger and fries when you wrote it.

ImKobe
05-24-2021, 07:40 PM
Injuries.. All this other shit is stupid as ****.

King Baron
05-24-2021, 07:58 PM

:oldlol:

And1AllDay
05-24-2021, 08:17 PM

:oldlol:

SATAN
05-24-2021, 08:27 PM
He has seemed very content after the chip imo. I hope it didn't go to his head. Like he thinks he can just pull the trigger and reach next level when he decides it's time. He isn't LeBron James.

Spurs m8
05-24-2021, 08:38 PM
I thought he was getting 23 next season?

Either way, this thread is like satire hahahhah

I'd expect this from fultznation or whatever that guy is lol

PP34Deuce
05-24-2021, 09:00 PM
AD has to be pushed. Lakers are babying him. He's also content but honestly the whole team except caruso is.

Lebron has been working on side deals and his stuff outside ball its clear as day he plays purely off memory and his current skill.

AD has to get fed early and often offensively. Defensively I've noticed he doesn't play that hard on that end consistentlly

SouBeachTalents
05-24-2021, 09:33 PM
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. The most plausible explanations are he's either injured or he's just too complacent after last years title

Axe
05-24-2021, 09:56 PM
Next thing you'll say he's playing crap this postseason because he never got the finals mvp last year

Full Court
05-24-2021, 10:39 PM

Nah. You can't handle this hot sauce.

Op looking for that ass whooping

Truth. I'm waiting for one of ya'll Bron bawlsack huggers to step up to the plate. I have a feeling I'll be waiting a while.

Next thing you'll say he's playing crap this postseason because he never got the finals mvp last year

You might be on to something here....

And1AllDay
05-24-2021, 10:40 PM
fcf
full court fakkit :oldlol:

nice name

Jasper
05-25-2021, 05:28 PM

:D

Full Court
06-04-2021, 06:42 AM
See, I told you guys.

Lebron should have given AD the number.

RogueBorg
06-04-2021, 07:01 AM
AD is the poster child for today's NBA.....soft.

Sulico
06-04-2021, 07:16 AM
I personally think that Lebron can suck out souls like Shang Tsung from mortal combat, and he chooses to use this ability only on his star big men.

He did it with Bosh, then Love, now AD.

clipps
06-04-2021, 07:17 AM
I thought AD was a top 5 player.