PDA

View Full Version : Jokic and Doncic should team up

Objectivity
05-25-2021, 08:04 AM
These guys are of the same ethnicity & speak the same language.

Both are incredibly skilled and would dominate the league while causing insane meltdowns among the racist brothas.

Becomes possible in 2 years when Jokic’s contract expires.

Here’s to hoping he makes the right decision.

Sulico
05-25-2021, 08:07 AM
Same ethnicity and same language?

I think meltdowns among racists already begun.

Akeem34TheDream
05-25-2021, 08:20 AM
Yeah Jokic would be a hell of a 3&d guy.

Akeem34TheDream
05-25-2021, 08:21 AM
Btw Jokic needs to stop crying to the refs. He complains to them every single time. Such a bad habit.

StrongLurk
05-25-2021, 08:35 AM
Jokic on the Mavs instead of KP would be amazing.

Ghost1
05-25-2021, 08:43 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/cHDvbRPZ/rthrntrnrnt.png
https://i.postimg.cc/5N8CxCC5/rrntrnrnrtt.png

Jokic will join the Mavs IF he doesn't extend with the Nuggets.

28yo Jokic and 24yo Luka teaming up. That's ridiculous

Lebron23
05-25-2021, 09:51 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/cHDvbRPZ/rthrntrnrnt.png
https://i.postimg.cc/5N8CxCC5/rrntrnrnrtt.png

Jokic will join the Mavs IF he doesn't extend with the Nuggets.

28yo Jokic and 24yo Luka teaming up. That's ridiculous

I bet you are a Filipino pretending to be white. Such a poor gimmick account.

highwhey
05-25-2021, 10:08 AM
they would be an excellent duo, however they would need to load up on athletic black wing defenders since neither can play any meaningful defense.

tontoz
05-25-2021, 10:24 AM
I don't like them together. Both guys are at their best with the ball in their hands. Neither has a great off ball game.

FultzNationRISE
05-25-2021, 10:39 AM
I don't like them together. Both guys are at their best with the ball in their hands. Neither has a great off ball game.

It might limit *some* of their individual potency... but come on. Theyd still make a dominant pairing. Theyre too good not to.

FireDavidKahn
05-25-2021, 10:42 AM
2 of the top 5 in the NBA would be white dudes.

Not since Bird and McHale has the NBA had such high level white dudes clapping the cheeks of the rest of the NBA.

tontoz
05-25-2021, 10:42 AM
It might limit *some* of their individual potency... but come on. Theyd still make a dominant pairing. Theyre too good not to.

Dominant offensively. Defensively not so much.

FireDavidKahn
05-25-2021, 10:48 AM

People said the same thing about LeGOAT and Wade.
People said the same thing about Durant and the Warriors.
People said the same thing about the Nets.

Elite players playing together always find a way to make it work

tontoz
05-25-2021, 11:03 AM

Lebron and Wade were both plus defenders. Wade was a decent playmaker, not elite like Doncic and Jokic.

Nets have 3 elite scorers not 2. Harden is the only one of those three that is a true playmaker and they havent been great without him.

GS won 73 and a title without KD.

Not saying Doncic/Joker would be bad but both guys are elite playmakers but weak defenders. Awkward fit.

NugzFan
05-25-2021, 11:12 AM

Both are incredibly skilled and would dominate the league while causing insane meltdowns among the racist brothas.

It would be better if doncic came to Denver

tpols
05-25-2021, 11:18 AM
they would be an excellent duo, however they would need to load up on athletic black wing defenders since neither can play any meaningful defense.

That's not hard to find. League is filled with 100s of them. Only 1 luka and 1 jokic though.

GrayGoat
05-25-2021, 11:21 AM
Luka would take the ball out of jokic’s hands.

FireDavidKahn
05-25-2021, 11:31 AM
Luka would take the ball out of jokic’s hands.

You can't win a title in this league without an elite wing.

GrayGoat
05-25-2021, 11:51 AM
You can't win a title in this league without an elite wing.

Unless you are LeBron

FireDavidKahn
05-25-2021, 11:54 AM
Unless you are LeBron

LeGOAT is everything.

LeCola
05-25-2021, 12:22 PM
Serbia–Slovenia relations Before 1991, both countries were part of Yugoslavia. Slovenia gained its independence after the Ten-Day War. Both countries established diplomatic relations on 9 December 2000. Serbia has an embassy in Ljubljana. Slovenia has an embassy in Belgrade.

Serbian-Slovenian relations
Map indicating locations of Serbia and Slovenia

Serbia

Slovenia
Both countries are full members of the Central European Initiative and of the Southeast European Cooperative Initiative. Also Serbia is an EU candidate and Slovenia is an EU member.

Serbs are the biggest national minority in Slovenia

kentatm
05-25-2021, 12:42 PM
It would be better if doncic came to Denver

**** that and **** you :cheers:

Bronbron23
05-25-2021, 01:02 PM

They better get some really good black defenders because defense wins chips and those 2 can't play any

Phoenix
05-25-2021, 01:13 PM
Would love to see this. A pair of averagely athletic Euros tearing up the league would be box office.

dankok8
05-25-2021, 03:39 PM
Doncic represents Slovenia but his name is Serbian. His father is Serbian and his mother is Slovenian.

ArbitraryWater
05-25-2021, 03:42 PM
I agree.

In a few years when neither has a title yet, they should team up and take over the league.

Honestly.

FultzNationRISE
05-25-2021, 04:43 PM
I agree.

In a few years when neither has a title yet, they should team up and take over the league.

Honestly.

Denver’s got a squad when fully healthy tbh. And with no dynasty type teams out there at the moment, I could see them winning a chip in the next 3-4 years. Not saying it’s likely... but I wouldnt call it unlikely.

Ghost1
05-25-2021, 04:50 PM
Doncic represents Slovenia but his name is Serbian. His father is Serbian and his mother is Slovenian.

Doncic's father was born and raised in Slovenia to Serbian parents. His mother is Slovenian.

Luka was born and raised in Slovenia. He's a legit Slovenian :pimp:

ArbitraryWater
05-25-2021, 05:24 PM
Denver’s got a squad when fully healthy tbh. And with no dynasty type teams out there at the moment, I could see them winning a chip in the next 3-4 years. Not saying it’s likely... but I wouldnt call it unlikely.

well it depends how long this brooklyn charade goes on and how healthy they will be.. theyre definitely a dynasty type team to me.

but the west is quite loaded and i dont necessarily see denver sticking out. although with murray and joker at this mvp level, a finals run is definitely possible, if the lakers dont re-tool their roster a bit.

r0drig0lac
05-25-2021, 05:28 PM
Same ethnicity and same language?

I think meltdowns among racists already begun.

/thread

r0drig0lac
05-25-2021, 05:30 PM

no

dankok8
05-25-2021, 06:42 PM
Doncic's father was born and raised in Slovenia to Serbian parents. His mother is Slovenian.

Luka was born and raised in Slovenia. He's a legit Slovenian :pimp:

Luka is legit Slovenian and legit Serbian. He speaks both languages fluently.

Objectivity
05-26-2021, 05:34 AM
Luka could get to the finals without joke, not close to beating nets though

FireDavidKahn
05-26-2021, 07:32 AM
no

Yes they did. People were crying about how they couldn't exist because there were too many ball handlers.

Same shit with the young OKC core after their run to the finals. People here really thought it was a good idea to trade Harden at the time because he wouldn't fit with Durant and Westbrook:roll: