PDA

View Full Version : Non-vertical centers like drummond have no place in nba anymore?!

TAZORAC
05-25-2021, 04:46 PM
The game has changed, non-vertical (guys who can't jump) centers like Drummond have no place in the NBA. Drummond isn't even 28 yet and past his prime. His mobility is shit, if Gasol was a little more mobile he would be getting more playing time, because he can pass and hit the 3.

Drummond has been a useless addition to the Lakers. They should go after Steven Adams in the off season.

Bronbron23
05-25-2021, 05:17 PM
The game has changed, non-vertical (guys who can't jump) centers like Drummond have no place in the NBA. Drummond isn't even 28 yet and past his prime. His mobility is shit, if Gasol was a little more mobile he would be getting more playing time, because he can pass and hit the 3.

Drummond has been a useless addition to the Lakers. They should go after Steven Adams in the off season.

Not true real bigs like Embiid impact the game just fine. Drummond is like 6'9, 6'10. He's more of a power foward and a slow one at that.

Xiao Yao You
05-25-2021, 06:26 PM
too slow. Vertical not important if you can do other things. All he can do is rebound and it doesn't make up for the things he doesn't do

GrayGoat
05-25-2021, 07:36 PM
Robert Williams >>Gobert

LeCola
05-25-2021, 07:59 PM
Who can jump higher? Jokic vs Drummond?

miggyme1
05-25-2021, 08:04 PM
Wasnt drummond in a dunk contest??? What do u mean non vertical?

Xiao Yao You
05-25-2021, 08:07 PM

it's Tazorac. He doesn't know any better

LeCola
05-25-2021, 08:09 PM

https://youtu.be/gRRtP868usE

Waiting for Jokic's dunk contest video. :lol

TAZORAC
05-25-2021, 10:22 PM

it's Tazorac. He doesn't know any better

https://youtu.be/gRRtP868usE

Waiting for Jokic's dunk contest video. :lol

Notice I SAID HE WAS PAST HIS PRIME ALREADY. Drummond use to be more mobile, he was one of the most important players when he played on the USA basketball team that 1 summer. He could run back then.

Drummond can't even bend over to pick up a ball on the floor anymore.

I suggest he does YOGA to strech out his body.

Xiao Yao You
05-25-2021, 10:25 PM
Notice I SAID HE WAS PAST HIS PRIME ALREADY. Drummond use to be more mobile, he was one of the most important players when he played on the USA basketball team that 1 summer. He could run back then.

Drummond can't even bend over to pick up a ball on the floor anymore.

I suggest he does YOGA to strech out his body.

I suggest he head to China