PDA

View Full Version : Paul George struggles

Nike D'Antoni
05-26-2021, 02:38 AM
Last year

Paul George on his struggles in Doc Rivers' system:

"Doc was trying to play me as a Ray Allen or a JJ Redick, all pin-downs. I can do it, but that ain't my game. I need some flow, I need some mixes of some pick-and-roll, and post ups...That last season was hard."

What is happening this year?

Doc Rivers reply

“Hey, listen, I enjoyed coaching him,” Rivers told The Philadelphia Inquirer. “So not a lot to say there. Ty Lue was sitting right next to me. So he better hope it’s not adjustments. It ain’t going to be much different… Listen, we lost the game, and I think everybody needs to take ownership. [Me] obviously. We can always do better. Players can play better. So as far as I’m concerned, I’ll leave it there"

J Shuttlesworth
05-26-2021, 10:56 AM
Paul George is playing fine. The problem with their team is they're not good defensively, and they don't have a leader. Also dumped money into Kennard to not play

And1AllDay
06-28-2021, 11:29 PM
Last year

Paul George on his struggles in Doc Rivers' system:

"Doc was trying to play me as a Ray Allen or a JJ Redick, all pin-downs. I can do it, but that ain't my game. I need some flow, I need some mixes of some pick-and-roll, and post ups...That last season was hard."

What is happening this year?

Doc Rivers reply

“Hey, listen, I enjoyed coaching him,” Rivers told The Philadelphia Inquirer. “So not a lot to say there. Ty Lue was sitting right next to me. So he better hope it’s not adjustments. It ain’t going to be much different… Listen, we lost the game, and I think everybody needs to take ownership. [Me] obviously. We can always do better. Players can play better. So as far as I’m concerned, I’ll leave it there"

always reverse cursing players :oldlol: