PDA

View Full Version : Why are people dissing Kawhi?

StrongLurk
05-26-2021, 01:50 PM
Especially the Bron stans? Kawhi has played incredible his first two games in the playoffs, not his fault they lost.

What happened to all the Lebron James sympathy that's occurred the last decade with Lebron losing playoff series and blaming his teammates? Why no sympathy for Kawhi?

Kawhi two games - 33.5/8/4.5 with three steals per game and only ONE turnover per game. 32.2 PER, 65.2 TS%, 11.3 BPM.

He's literally playing GOAT level and is down 0-2 because his teammates aren't stepping up enough.

tontoz
05-26-2021, 01:54 PM
Do you really expect logical reactions from Bron stans?

Kawhi dissed their hero when he joined the Clippers so they are going to take any opportunity to trash him.

dankok8
05-26-2021, 01:54 PM
Because Lebron stans are really stupid like most other stans.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-26-2021, 02:03 PM
Kawhi and his team need to start playing defense. Like...a lot better defense :lol

tpols
05-26-2021, 02:09 PM
Kawhi is putting up beyond MJ numbers. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Kleber shooting 70% combined from 3 is the difference.

These games are decided by a few points. If those guys shot 45% from 3, which is amazing, Mav's are down 0-2. They shoot 70%... the opposite happens.

kentatm
05-26-2021, 02:09 PM
Kawhi left a Raptors team he could be rolling into the playoffs as an odds on favorite to be in it's 3rd straight Finals. He kicked off joining the Clips w/his ad campaign that declared LA his town. The entire Clippers squad last year acted like getting to the Finals was a mere formality and instead blew a 3-1 lead in the second round. Now they are down 0-2 to a Mavs team that they purposely tanked to play seemingly not understanding that they had a good chance to lose to last year in the first round had KP not gone down to injury plus the Mavs are also shredding their defense which is supposed to be their biggest strength.

Every single player in the L would be getting clowned for that. LeBron included. You really going to pretend the giant clowning the Heatles took when the Mavs whipped their asses in 2011? But even then at least the Heat made the Finals which somewhat justified their arrogance. They Clips haven't even made it out of the second round.

kentatm
05-26-2021, 02:13 PM
Kawhi is putting up beyond MJ numbers. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Kleber shootong 70% combined from 3 is the difference. These games are decided by a few points. If those guys shot 45% from 3, which is amazing, Mav's are down 0-2. They shoot 70%... the opposite happens.

The Mavs are killing it from 3 b/c they are getting wide ass open shots. Nobody should be surprised when guys who shot roughly 40% from 3 (Hardaway 39%, Kleber 41%, Finney-Smith 39%) are drilling open looks.

tpols
05-26-2021, 02:14 PM
Kawhi left a Raptors team he could be rolling into the playoffs as an odds on favorite to be in it's 3rd straight Finals. He kicked off joining the Clips w/his ad campaign that declared LA his town. The entire Clippers squad last year acted like getting to the Finals was a mere formality and instead blew a 3-1 lead in the second round. Now they are down 0-2 to a Mavs team that they purposely tanked to play seemingly not understanding that they had a good chance to lose to last year in the first round had KP not gone down to injury plus the Mavs are also shredding their defense which is supposed to be their biggest strength.

Every single player in the L would be getting clowned for that. LeBron included. You really going to pretend the giant clowning the Heatles took when the Mavs whipped their asses in 2011? But even then at least the Heat made the Finals which somewhat justified their arrogance. They Clips haven't even made it out of the second round.

Theres nothing Kawhi can do about mavs role players shooting 70% from 3. He's posting 34 ppg on 140 ORTG. That's unbelievable. The problem is the coaching and scheming. Carlisle is running CIRCLES around Lue. Clippers have no adjustments to stop Luka. No traps, pressures, jumps... Nothing.

8Ball
05-26-2021, 02:14 PM
Especially the Bron stans? Kawhi has played incredible his first two games in the playoffs, not his fault they lost.

What happened to all the Lebron James sympathy that's occurred the last decade with Lebron losing playoff series and blaming his teammates? Why no sympathy for Kawhi?

Kawhi two games - 33.5/8/4.5 with three steals per game and only ONE turnover per game. 32.2 PER, 65.2 TS%, 11.3 BPM.

He's literally playing GOAT level and is down 0-2 because his teammates aren't stepping up enough.

Story of Bron's career in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 yet nobody cares.

Eat shit KAwhi. Should have joined the King in 2019 instead he's being humiliated right now.

tpols
05-26-2021, 02:17 PM
The Mavs are killing it from 3 b/c they are getting wide ass open shots. Nobody should be surprised when guys who shot roughly 40% from 3 (Hardaway 39%, Kleber 41%, Finney-Smith 39%) are drilling open looks.

Even guys who get good looks don't shoot 70% from 3. Its totally absurd. And I watched the games. They aren't all wide open. Tim Hardaway is averaging 25 ppg. He's not that good of a player. I'm just saying dude. Dont be shocked when those guys fall back to earth. Theres no way in hell they average that for a full playoff run. Open or not.

Phoenix
05-26-2021, 02:19 PM
The anti Kawhi and MJ sentiments on this board are IMO, a response to maniac stanning from HBK_Klit and 3ball. I actually like Kawhi but you end up arguing against him because you got that obsessive dumbass saying Kawhis GOAT.

GrayGoat
05-26-2021, 02:21 PM
Even guys who get good looks don't shoot 70% from 3. Its totally absurd. And I watched the games. They aren't all wide open. Tim Hardaway is averaging 25 ppg. He's not that good of a player. I'm just saying dude. Dont be shocked when those guys fall back to earth. Theres no way in hell they average that for a full playoff run. Open or not.

Yeah but this is on the road. Kawhi absolutely won’t be this good on the road

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 02:24 PM
There really hasn't been alot of anti Kawhi threads since last nights game, the only valid criticism you can pin on him is his lack of leadership skills as evident as how lazy the Clippers defense was at times last night. You saw LeBron get in KCP's face when he passed on an open 3, you constanly see him communicating on the court, something Kawhi lacks.

Nonetheless, Kawhi balled out last night, but the Clippers are in serious need of a leader.

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 02:25 PM
The anti Kawhi and MJ sentiments on this board are IMO, a response to maniac stanning from HBK_Klit and 3ball. I actually like Kawhi but you end up arguing against him because you got that obsessive dumbass saying Kawhis GOAT.

This is also a good point.

kentatm
05-26-2021, 02:30 PM
Theres nothing Kawhi can do about mavs role players shooting 70% from 3.

He can play better defense. He can be better w/his rotations and better on his man.

Also, the Mavs are not hitting 70% of their 3s. So stop that hyperbolic nonsense now. They are 35/70 for 50%. 61 of those 3s the Mavs have taken were open or wide open according to analytics and the Mavs have hit 49% of them. This isn't the Mavs going crazy from 3. They are just knocking down open shots. Luka is destroying the Clippers defense so badly that they can't defend the perimeter b/c he is constantly sucking a second defender away as they try to keep him out of the paint.

Again, the Mavs have several guys who hit a good percentage from 3. KP - 37%, Hardaway - 39%, Finney-Smith - 39%, Brunson - 40%, Kleber - 41%. If you leave those dudes open they are going to drill those shots more often than not. If the Clippers can't stop Luka from getting the matchup he wants off a switch they have no chance of stopping the Mavs from hitting a high 3 point percentage.

Yes, most of their 3s have been open. Luka and Hardaway (to a much lesser degree) are really the only two who ever take 3s when defended. Will they hit at that rate for a full playoff run? Probably not. But other teams also defend the Mavs better than the Clippers. This isn't a fluke. Dallas killed it from 3 against the Clippers in the regular season too. The Mavs just happen to match up really well with the Clippers.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-26-2021, 02:37 PM
Exactly. If LeBron was doing this, everybody would be calling him the GOAT and saying how terrible his teammates were.

Tim Hardaway is on his contract year and playing like Stephen Curry, things will hopefully slow down for him. The whole team is shooting like curry actually. I think it has to do with lue poor defensive coaching, no real home court advantage as arena is like half full and revenge from Mavs.

2021 clippers are basically the 2018 cavs but if you threw them out in the wild wild west instead of playing victor olidapo. Both kawhi and LeBron have George/love and then a bunch of scrubs on the rest of the roster.

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 02:39 PM
Exactly. If LeBron was doing this, everybody would be calling him the GOAT and saying how terrible his teammates were.

Tim Hardaway is on his contract year and playing like Stephen Curry, things will hopefully slow down for him. The whole team is shooting like curry actually. I think it has to do with lue poor defensive coaching, no real home court advantage as arena is like half full and revenge from Mavs.

2021 clippers are basically the 2018 cavs but if you threw them out in the wild wild west instead of playing victor olidapo. Both kawhi and LeBron have George/love and then a bunch of scrubs on the rest of the roster.

:facepalm

Shooter
05-26-2021, 02:39 PM
Not sure if trolling or just low IQ but I'll take a swing.

• Kawhi's #2 option was 3rd in MVP voting in 2019 (strong teammate)
•Kawhi also has Patrick Beverly and Serge Ibaka and the better Morris bro
• Kawhi said L.A. was "his city now" and then choked a 3-1 lead to a 7'1 Brian Windhorst
• Kawhi has now lost 5 straight games as a favorite. As. A. Favorite.

Capiché?

ImKobe
05-26-2021, 02:40 PM
There really hasn't been alot of anti Kawhi threads since last nights game, the only valid criticism you can pin on him is his lack of leadership skills as evident as how lazy the Clippers defense was at times last night. You saw LeBron get in KCP's face when he passed on an open 3, you constanly see him communicating on the court, something Kawhi lacks.

Nonetheless, Kawhi balled out last night, but the Clippers are in serious need of a leader.

He had 30 in the first half, but was nowhere to be found in crunch time.

He deserves to be criticized. A 22 y.o is outplaying prime Kawhi Leonard for the 2nd straight year in their H2H match-up. Yes, the Mavs' role players are shooting like it's 2011, but it doesn't excuse Kawhi's 2nd half play in these 2 games.

4/12, 9 pts & team-worst -10 in the 2nd half of Game 1, 1 point on 0/5 FG in the 4th
4/7, 11 pts & a -7 in the 2nd half of Game 2, 6 points on 2/3 FG in the 4th

6 points in the 4th in a game like that is just inexcusable, he should be getting more than 7 shots in the 2nd half after going off for 30 in the first. I'm tired of seeing Paul George as the #1 option in the 4th quarter. He had twice as many shots as Kawhi last night in the 4th, he had 3 more shots than Kawhi in the 4th of Game 1. Really?

kentatm
05-26-2021, 02:43 PM

:lol Hardaway has been hitting 3s in bunches his entire time in Dallas. This is not contract year magic. Last year he shot 39.8% and this year he shot 38.1%.

The whole team is shooting like curry actually.:roll: Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-26-2021, 02:52 PM

Would you feel better if I lied to you?

Beverly isn't a starter on any other contender

Morris has been on like 7 teams in 8 years

Zubac isn't a starter on any contender

Kevin love's 2014 season is just as good as any Paul George season

HBK_Kliq_2
05-26-2021, 02:53 PM
:lol Hardaway has been hitting 3s in bunches his entire time in Dallas. This is not contract year magic. Last year he shot 39.8% and this year he shot 38.1%.

The whole team is shooting like curry actually.:roll: Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Hardaway is at 25PPG on 80% TS

Yeah he has been doing that his entire career hahahaha

tpols
05-26-2021, 03:02 PM
He can play better defense. He can be better w/his rotations and better on his man.

Also, the Mavs are not hitting 70% of their 3s. So stop that hyperbolic nonsense now. They are 35/70 for 50%. 61 of those 3s the Mavs have taken were open or wide open according to analytics and the Mavs have hit 49% of them. This isn't the Mavs going crazy from 3. They are just knocking down open shots. Luka is destroying the Clippers defense so badly that they can't defend the perimeter b/c he is constantly sucking a second defender away as they try to keep him out of the paint.

Again, the Mavs have several guys who hit a good percentage from 3. KP - 37%, Hardaway - 39%, Finney-Smith - 39%, Brunson - 40%, Kleber - 41%. If you leave those dudes open they are going to drill those shots more often than not. If the Clippers can't stop Luka from getting the matchup he wants off a switch they have no chance of stopping the Mavs from hitting a high 3 point percentage.

Yes, most of their 3s have been open. Luka and Hardaway (to a much lesser degree) are really the only two who ever take 3s when defended. Will they hit at that rate for a full playoff run? Probably not. But other teams also defend the Mavs better than the Clippers. This isn't a fluke. Dallas killed it from 3 against the Clippers in the regular season too. The Mavs just happen to match up really well with the Clippers.

The oladipo pacers are a clown show compare to Luka and this mavs squad. Shit.. Mav's right here are better than rookie Tatum celtics too. Don't cover your face boy.

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 03:02 PM
Would you feel better if I lied to you?

Beverly isn't a starter on any other contender

Morris has been on like 7 teams in 8 years

Zubac isn't a starter on any contender

Kevin love's 2014 season is just as good as any Paul George season

PG13 was third in MVP voting in 2019
Rondo was the Lakers 3rd best player during the championship run last year
Morris just got a huge contract
Ibaka who you callled "this missing piece"

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?487583-Serge-Ibaka-to-Clippers
:roll:

And I forgot Vegas had the Clippers has huge favorites to beat the Mavericks before the series started. "They are the 2018 Cavs though". :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 03:06 PM
The oladipo pavers are a clown show compare to Luka and this mavs squad. He'll... Mav's right here are better than rookie Tatum celtics too. Don't cover your face boy.

Yea, the Mavs who finished the season with a 42-30 record with the #20th ranked defense is all of a sudden miles better than any team LeBron beat in 2018. The only thing that is a clown show here is you.

StrongLurk
05-26-2021, 03:11 PM
Luka and Kawhi are both balling at incredible levels.

The truth is the MAVS are up two-zero because their role players are shooting lights out from three and the Clippers role players aren't.

Basketball isn't tennis. The stans need to get off their mental illness and realize basketball is a team sport.

tpols
05-26-2021, 03:13 PM
Yea, the Mavs who finished the season with a 42-30 record with the #20th ranked defense is all of a sudden miles better than any team LeBron beat in 2018. The only thing that is a clown show here is you.

You're dumber than I thought if you think the 2018 pacers are on the same level as the current mavs. Or Derozan Raptors. Or rookie Tatum celtics. Prime Tatum is getting shit on right now. Carry on boy.

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 03:16 PM

You're dumber than I thought if you think the 2018 pacers are on the same level as the current mavs. Carry on boy.
Ah, the old "I don't know how to counter argue this so I'm gonna call you dumb and call it a day". That's right boy, shut up and walk away.

tpols
05-26-2021, 03:22 PM
There no need to counter dude. This mavs team is easily better than oladipo pacers, Derozan Raptors or rookie Tatum celtics. Prime Tatum is getting eviscerated right now, and Derozan leads a 10 seed out west. Oladipo... :oldlol: ... need I say more?

Just stop being stupid and admit Luka is a player totally above their level and the Mav's are a far more threatening team. Stop living in a dumbass fantasy world.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2021, 03:23 PM

bingo

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2021, 03:24 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/a65551224985b52c639424c7f4ffa085.jpg

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 03:28 PM
There no need to counter dude. This mavs team is easily better than oladipo pacers, Derozan Raptors or rookie Tatum celtics. Prime Tatum is getting eviscerated right now, and Derozan leads a 10 seed out west. Oladipo... :oldlol: ... need I say more?

Just stop being stupid and admit Luka is a player totally above their level and the Mav's are a far more threatening team. Stop living in a dumbass fantasy world.

2018 Pacers - 48-34. #13 defense
2021 Mavs - 42-30. #20 defense

But somehow, the Pacers are a "clown show" compared to this Mavs team. Sorry bud, but you made yourself look dumb with that comment. The sad part is, LeBron beat the Pacers with no help whatsoever, meanwhile Kawhi is down 0-2 to the Mavs despite having talented teammates on his side.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2021, 03:32 PM

So you agree and/or are open to the notion that the NBA / era can determine records within any given year, and a 42-win team from one year (2021, 46 in a full season) could be better than a 50+ win team from another (2018)....

Yet, you also try to praise Kobe with the "incredible West" from 2008-2010, "8 50+ win teams!" when that conference sucked, and most of those 50-win teams were worse than the current Mavs also.

tpols
05-26-2021, 03:32 PM
There's nobody on this forum that would consider those pacers better than the current Mavs. Theres no point in you even trying to save face. Total joke.

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 03:35 PM
There's nobody on this forum that would consider those pacers better than the current Mavs. Theres no point in you even trying to save face. Total joke.

Again, no valid counter argument, I came with facts and you came with "you're dumb" "nobody believes it".

Sorry bud, I win, you lose. Hold this L.

tpols
05-26-2021, 03:37 PM
Youre gonna wear that badge for a while boy.

Oladipo pacers better than current Luka mavs. :oldlol:

Youre going to wear it with pride.

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 03:39 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/64/e7/8164e7c92c57e3051ac12cfd79669136.gif

There, there little man, everything is gonna be alright.

kentatm
05-26-2021, 03:40 PM
Hardaway is at 25PPG on 80% TS

Yeah he has been doing that his entire career hahahaha

I didn't say his entire career. I said he's been hitting 3's in bunches his entire time in Dallas which is true. He's had plenty of games against other teams like he's having against the Clippers right now. If you leave him open from 3 he's going to hit more often than not. This isn't rocket science.

ImKobe
05-26-2021, 03:42 PM

Yeah, that's a horrible ass take lmao. Who's taking Oladipo, Bogdanovic and Young over Luka, KP and THJ :facepalm. Mavs won 42 games after coming off a shortened off-season with 2 of their starters missing 20+ games each. That 2018 Pacers squad is weak as **** in comparison. Oladipo as their best player, really? Sabonis wasn't even remotely close to where he is now, he was a bench player.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2021, 03:47 PM
Yeah, that's a horrible ass take lmao. Who's taking Oladipo, Bogdanovic and Young over Luka, KP and THJ :facepalm. Mavs won 42 games after coming off a shortened off-season with 2 of their starters missing 20+ games each. That 2018 Pacers squad is weak as **** in comparison. Oladipo as their best player, really? Sabonis wasn't even remotely close to where he is now, he was a bench player.

You gon'd disrespect 2018 Dipo like that?

I'm pretty sure in 2018 you and tpols were saying shit like "and Westbrook couldnt win with this stud smh"..

you guys flip flop on everything.

Pathetic really.

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 03:47 PM

Yea, because we all know big name players are whats important, lets not factor in chemistry or defense. The funny thing is, that wasn't even the original discussion. HBK_Kliq_2 basically called the 2018 Cavs the 2021 Clippers, and look at how you LeBron haters completely ignore that statement.

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 03:48 PM
You gon'd disrespect 2018 Dipo like that?

I'm pretty sure in 2018 you and tpols were saying shit like "and Westbrook couldnt win with this stud smh"..

you guys flip flop on everything.

Pathetic really.

Agreed.

tpols
05-26-2021, 03:53 PM

Even AW knows the Mavs would WIPE that pacer team. I just wish we had a betting service on here and could have the matchups happen. :lol

These clowns would ghost. Would love to see them put even money on that matchup.

ImKobe
05-26-2021, 03:54 PM
Yea, because we all know big name players are whats important, lets not factor in chemistry or defense. The funny thing is, that wasn't even the original discussion. HBK_Kliq_2 basically called the 2018 Cavs the 2021 Clippers, and look at how you LeBron haters completely ignore that statement.

That's not a huge stretch though. I'd take 2018 Lebron over Luka but Luka has more help offensively and Carlisle is a better coach than Lue. Pacers had a relatively deep roster and were balanced in their scoring and were good enough to beat the Cavs, but they lost because the Cavs had one of the best players in the league while Oladipo wasn't even top 10. You need to have at least one superstar-level player to win in the Playoffs, especially in this era. Luka elevates his team far more than Oladipo ever could, and that matters a lot in the Playoffs.

Even AW knows the Mavs would WIPE that pacer team. I just wish we had a betting service on here and could have the matchups happen. :lol

These clowns would ghost. Would love to see them put even money on that matchup.

Yeah, it's just ridiculous to me that anyone would pick a Victor Oladipo-led team over Luka's, especially when Luka has the better #2 and #3 option as well and better shooters. Pacers could defend, but they wouldn't be able to do anything with Doncic, the same way they couldn't stop Lebron in any of those games. If Luka's 32/10/9 on 50%FG against the Clippers' defense in 8 Playoff games, what chance would the Pacers have?

ShawkFactory
05-26-2021, 03:58 PM
That's not a huge stretch though. I'd take 2018 Lebron over Luka but Luka has more help offensively and Carlisle is a better coach than Lue. Pacers had a relatively deep roster and were balanced in their scoring and were good enough to beat the Cavs, but they lost because the Cavs had one of the best players in the league while Oladipo wasn't even top 10. You need to have at least one superstar-level player to win in the Playoffs, especially in this era. Luka elevates his team far more than Oladipo ever could, and that matters a lot in the Playoffs.
:kobe:

1987_Lakers
05-26-2021, 03:59 PM

I agree for the most part, but the truth is, Pacers and Mavs were pretty much on the same level tier wise, similar wins and production, Mavs may very well be better, but to say the Pacers are a "clown show" compared to them is a ridiculous statement. As well as calling the 2018 Cavs the 2021 Clippers.

ImKobe
05-26-2021, 04:00 PM
:kobe:

Oh **** my bad, I think I might need glasses. Yeah, the Clippers have a far better roster. :facepalm .

hold this L
05-26-2021, 04:01 PM
Not sure if trolling or just low IQ but I'll take a swing.

• Kawhi said L.A. was "his city now" and then choked a 3-1 lead to a 7'1 Brian Windhorst

Capiché?

It's this and Brick being the most annoying dude on ish the last 12 months. He's just an unlikable guy on here. Plus, I don't think Kawhi has gotten a lot of shit. It was after the 3-1 choke job last year and last night. People don't usually care. 90% of the shit talking as usual on ISH revolves around Lebron, Curry, and MJ. Everyone else is too irrelevant or boring to bring up. If you think the 3-1 choke job was is a lot of talking shit, you should have been here in 2016 after the finals for a good.. well until KD got announced. :lol

Pretty sure most people think Kawhi is having a pretty good series but still getting outplayed by the Don.

ImKobe
05-26-2021, 04:02 PM
I agree for the most part, but the truth is, Pacers and Mavs were pretty much on the same level tier wise, similar wins and production, Mavs may very well be better, but to say the Pacers are a "clown show" compared to them is a ridiculous statement. As well as calling the 2018 Cavs the 2021 Clippers.

Yeah I'd agree on that last part, Idk why I thought he was comparing the 2018 Cavs to the current Mavericks' team. Of course HBK's take is wrong, but I think he's a massive troll anyways and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Shooter
05-26-2021, 06:39 PM
Is there no one else?

Not sure if OP is trolling or just low IQ but I'll take a swing.

Capiché?

FireDavidKahn
05-26-2021, 07:00 PM

Maybe LeHaters finally are starting to get it??

Axe
05-26-2021, 11:58 PM
Somebody told ty lue is on the same tier as phil jackson in terms of being a head coach. Now two games into the postseason without a player named lebron james aka king kong, is it really true? I highly doubt it.

Jasper
05-27-2021, 12:59 AM
IF KL is the leader of the team , he should learn how to talk to his teammates.
(he looks like a stat pad'er to me)

J Shuttlesworth
05-27-2021, 03:27 AM
PG13 was third in MVP voting in 2019
Rondo was the Lakers 3rd best player during the championship run last year
Morris just got a huge contract
Ibaka who you callled "this missing piece"

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?487583-Serge-Ibaka-to-Clippers

And I forgot Vegas had the Clippers has huge favorites to beat the Mavericks before the series started. "They are the 2018 Cavs though". :oldlol:

Damn son. You just clapped the hell out of his cheeks

Lebron23
05-27-2021, 08:42 AM
Youre gonna wear that badge for a while boy.

Oladipo pacers better than current Luka mavs. :oldlol:

Youre going to wear it with pride.

Hopefully the Mavericks advance in the conference finals. LeBron can beat them

Sulico
05-27-2021, 09:07 AM
Hopefully the Mavericks advance in the conference finals. LeBron can beat them

Lebron and AD vs Luka and Porzingis in the playoffs is a dream come true.

ELITEpower23
05-27-2021, 09:35 AM
Is there no one else?

Capiché?

StrongLurk asks a dumb question, gets a good answer and then runs away.

Manny98
05-27-2021, 09:47 AM

This, HBK has been running his mouth all season

Stanley Kobrick
05-27-2021, 10:14 AM
nobody even talks about kawhi, why is bronbron23/stronglurk having a meltdown?

StrongLurk
05-27-2021, 10:49 AM
Is there no one else?

Capiché?

All of this is pointless because Kawhi himself has played amazing in the first two games of the Mavs series. The Clippers losing these games basically has nothing to do with Kawhi, he is playing at a GOAT level so far in this series. I remember you crying over Lebron losing finals after finals and whining that his teammates suck. You don't want to treat Kawhi the same?

tpols
05-27-2021, 11:02 AM
Because people are retarded. Guy is producing better than MJ right now. Clippers are losing because the mavs role players are hitting their 3s way better than the clippers role players.

ClipperRevival
05-27-2021, 12:47 PM
Because people are retarded. Guy is producing better than MJ right now. Clippers are losing because the mavs role players are hitting their 3s way better than the clippers role players.

You're right about Mavs shooting way above their average. Who knows, if things come back down to normal and Kawhi keeps this up, the series may even up.

FireDavidKahn
05-27-2021, 05:06 PM
All of this is pointless because Kawhi himself has played amazing in the first two games of the Mavs series. The Clippers losing these games basically has nothing to do with Kawhi, he is playing at a GOAT level so far in this series. I remember you crying over Lebron losing finals after finals and whining that his teammates suck. You don't want to treat Kawhi the same?

Nope.

That excuse isn't going to work.

People slammed LeBron constantly for that and never wanted to acknowledge the real facts.

StrongLurk
05-31-2021, 10:42 AM
Where did all of the Lebron stans go? Kawhi is still playing like a GOAT and his teammates stepped up to even the Mavs series 2-2.

Kawhi through four games this series:
33/8.5/4 with 2 turnovers, 35.8 PER, 74.1 TS%, 14.1 BPM

Lebron through four games vs Suns:
22/7/8.5 with 4.8 Turnovers, 18.7 PER, 56.9 TS%, 7.6 BPM

We know Bron isn't healthy, but that never stopped the Bron stans on this board dissing Kawhi when he was unhealthy. Kawhi's PER and BPM is almost DOUBLE Bron's lol.

tpols
05-31-2021, 10:43 AM
Where did all of the Lebron stans go? Kawhi is still playing like a GOAT and his teammates stepped up to even the Mavs series 2-2.

Kawhi through four games this series:
33/8.5/4 with 2 turnovers, 35.8 PER, 74.1 TS%, 14.1 BPM

Lebron through four games vs Suns:
22/7/8.5 with 4.8 Turnovers, 18.7 PER, 56.9 TS%, 7.6 BPM

We know Bron isn't healthy, but that never stopped the Bron stans on this board dissing Kawhi when he was unhealthy.

Why do you say bron is not healthy? He's been getting monster dunks and finishes in these suns games. Just been passive shooting the ball when they needed him to.

StrongLurk
05-31-2021, 10:47 AM
Why do you say bron is not healthy? He's been getting monster dunks and finishes in these suns games. Just been passive shooting the ball when they needed him to.

Bro I've been watching Lebron since his rookie year, and yeah even though he's old as hell currently, he is obviously not 100% healthy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he is seriously injured, but Lebron having a few nice fastbreak dunks each game is NOT reflective of his athletic abilities. Lebron's ankle is hampering him plenty in the half court and he hasn't been aggressive attacking the basket in the half court at all. You can verify this without the eye test as well but him jacking up tons of jumpers and only taking like 3-4 free throws per gane.

StrongLurk
06-05-2021, 09:13 AM
Bump again, can't stand all the retarded stans on ISH who overreact to everything.

Kawhi is still GOATING this series and he is clearly a PLAYOFF player, not a regular season player.

In fact he's been playing like a top 15-20 player of all time at least in the playoffs since 2017.

Spurs m8
06-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Yet here we are, going to a game 7 against a 22 year old leading some scrubs.

Kawhi has no integrity

StrongLurk
06-05-2021, 09:19 AM
Yet here we are, going to a game 7 against a 22 year old leading some scrubs.

Kawhi has no integrity

You're trash, not even a basketball fan. You literally just shit on players, do you even enjoy the NBA?

Gohan
06-05-2021, 09:22 AM
You're trash, not even a basketball fan. You literally just shit on players, do you even enjoy the NBA?

When iverson retired most nba fans lost interest in the game first it was 3ball then Spurs m8. Can you blame them? When your hero falls, so do the stars

Spurs m8
06-05-2021, 09:28 AM

The NBA is a shit league these days...

3 jacking, no D, weak players colluding, severe lack of competition.....

Playoffs has been a tiny better than the joke of a reg season...so that's something

Can guarantee I'm a bigger fan of basketball than you...thats why i don't like the current league.

You like shit ball...congrats

StrongLurk
06-06-2021, 08:02 PM
Why were people dissing Kawhi again? Any of those people want to comment?