PDA

View Full Version : If the Clippers lose and seek to trade Paul George, who would/could they trade him fo

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2021, 12:51 PM
:confusedshrug:

FultzNationRISE
05-28-2021, 12:58 PM
I honestly wouldnt mind seeing a cross-town swap for KCP. Maybe throw in a pick if necessary.

Lebron doesnt need the help, Im just worried about what happens if he gets hurt again. Lake Show need a contingency plan. AD has proven he aint it.

Not that PG is great, but the Lakers dont have a lot to offer. A swap for KCP makes a lot of sense for both teams.

tontoz
05-28-2021, 01:15 PM
Portland could use him. Dame is the leader there so PG won't have that pressure on him.

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2021, 01:17 PM
Portland could use him. Dame is the leader there so PG won't have that pressure on him.

CJ?

Don't think Kawhi approves of that.

Joey Turnbuckle
05-28-2021, 01:17 PM
I'd trade Myles Turner for him just to boo him back in Indianapolis

beasted
05-28-2021, 01:43 PM
George is probably the 25th best player in the NBA. I don't think the Clippers can trade him for anyone who's better than he is. They can only seek someone nearly as good but cheaper + another player that fits their needs.

This is not a realistic scenario, but just using as an example LaVine who only makes $18M + Coby White $5M. This instantly saves the Clippers $15M which can help them add another great depth player or starter.

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2021, 01:45 PM
George is probably the 25th best player in the NBA. I don't think the Clippers can trade him for anyone who's better than he is. They can only seek someone nearly as good but cheaper + another player that fits their needs.

This is not a realistic scenario, but just using as an example LaVine who only makes $18M + Coby White $5M. This instantly saves the Clippers $15M which can help them add another great depth player or starter.

George is probably a top 15 player, yeah.

tpols
05-28-2021, 03:19 PM
The problem isn't Paul George. He's a top 10-15 player so they can't get much better than him. The problem is poor chemistry due to their stars load managing all year, and poor coaching due to race based hiring.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-28-2021, 03:53 PM
I would say Kawhi is the one who i would want to be traded before anything, assuming clippers do lose in the 1st round.

Warriors right now own the Twolves lottery pick. Send that lottery pick + salary for Kawhi via sign and trade is what i would want.

George can get shipped for picks as well.

light
05-28-2021, 03:57 PM
The problem isn't Paul George. He's a top 10-15 player so they can't get much better than him. The problem is poor chemistry due to their stars load managing all year, and poor coaching due to race based hiring.

Nope it's PG. His past two coaches are championship coaches - they know what they're doing while George is still unproven.

ImKobe
05-28-2021, 04:02 PM
Butler would be the best option tbh, but no way Miami trades him.

coin24
05-28-2021, 04:27 PM

Their stars are a tier below the nets, they can’t just turn it on when they please after load managing all year..
Clippers are full of fragile racist betas

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2021, 04:46 PM
I would say Kawhi is the one who i would want to be traded before anything, assuming clippers do lose in the 1st round.

Warriors right now own the Twolves lottery pick. Send that lottery pick + salary for Kawhi via sign and trade is what i would want.

George can get shipped for picks as well.

no way thats enough

i'd guess it would be 3 out of 4 between: Wiggins, Oubre, Paschall, Wiseman.

HBK_Kliq_2
05-28-2021, 05:03 PM
no way thats enough

i'd guess it would be 3 out of 4 between: Wiggins, Oubre, Paschall, Wiseman.

3 of those guys + twolves pick would do the trick i say.

Then trade george for more picks.

Start the rebuild.

Xiao Yao You
05-28-2021, 05:09 PM
superstar Mitchell

NugzFan
05-28-2021, 06:01 PM
I honestly wouldnt mind seeing a cross-town swap for KCP. Maybe throw in a pick if necessary.

Lebron doesnt need the help, Im just worried about what happens if he gets hurt again. Lake Show need a contingency plan. AD has proven he aint it.

Not that PG is great, but the Lakers dont have a lot to offer. A swap for KCP makes a lot of sense for both teams.

Kcp for pg? :oldlol:

NugzFan
05-28-2021, 06:01 PM

What could Portland even offer?

Xiao Yao You
05-28-2021, 06:06 PM
What could Portland even offer?

McCollum for sure. Probably have to be Nurkic too

HBK_Kliq_2
05-28-2021, 06:12 PM
superstar Mitchell

George + morris for Mitchell and Clarkson

I would take that deal if kawhi wanted to stay

Xiao Yao You
05-28-2021, 06:14 PM
George + morris for Mitchell and Clarkson

I would take that deal if kawhi wanted to stay

sounds good. Need Bojan, Favors and COTY too?

LeCola
05-28-2021, 06:53 PM

George is probably a top 15 player, yeah.

Jokic
Embiid
Harden
Doncic
Curry

Giannis
Durant
Davis
Lillard
Kawhi

Lebron
Tatum
Simmons
Irving
Mitchell

Butler
Booker
Morant
Trae
Zion

CP3
Westbrook
Gobert
Randle
Beal

How many of them are worse than Playoff P?

Axe
05-28-2021, 06:59 PM
Jokic
Embiid
Harden
Doncic
Curry

Giannis
Durant
Davis
Lillard
Kawhi

Lebron
Tatum
Simmons
Irving
Mitchell

Butler
Booker
Morant
Trae
Zion

CP3
Westbrook
Gobert
Randle
Beal

Hbk dimwit would point his fingers at siakam lmao.

2much_knowledge
05-29-2021, 02:47 AM
Jokic
Embiid
Harden
Doncic
Curry

Giannis
Durant
Davis
Lillard
Kawhi

Lebron
Tatum
Simmons
Irving
Mitchell

Butler
Booker
Morant
Trae
Zion

CP3
Westbrook
Gobert
Randle
Beal

Lol at that list if you really think all of them are better than Pg as a player. Not stat wise. Hilarious

ArbitraryWater
05-29-2021, 02:50 AM
Jokic
Embiid
Harden
Doncic
Curry

Giannis
Durant
Davis
Lillard
Kawhi

Lebron
Tatum
Simmons
Irving
Mitchell

Butler
Booker
Morant
Trae
Zion

CP3
Westbrook
Gobert
Randle
Beal

Lmao

DABIGSALSISHA
05-29-2021, 05:09 AM
Trade Paul George for an Antarctica Penguin at the end of the clippers run. Send him to the extreme cold south with a one way ticket.

https://nas-national-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/styles/hero_image/s3/sfw_15586958314_eabee7f9c4_o.jpg?itok=gh25W0h6
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1u7u6I2GnQM/mqdefault.jpg

RRR3
05-29-2021, 05:46 AM
Jokic
Embiid
Harden
Doncic
Curry

Giannis
Durant
Davis
Lillard
Kawhi

Lebron
Tatum
Simmons
Irving
Mitchell

Butler
Booker
Morant
Trae
Zion

CP3
Westbrook
Gobert
Randle
Beal

Yikes imagine being this dumb.

LeCola
05-29-2021, 06:51 AM
Yikes imagine being this dumb.

Lmao

Lol at that list if you really think all of them are better than Pg as a player. Not stat wise. Hilarious

Hbk dimwit would point his fingers at siakam lmao.

Just write which players in the list are worse than Playoff P?

If you say he is top 10 you need to write at least 16 players.

If you say he is top 15 you need to write at least 11 players.

*Not Careers/GOAT list. We are talking about current performances.

ArbitraryWater
05-29-2021, 09:07 AM
Simmons, Irving, Mitchell, Butler, lets save ourselves the time

Everyone after Tatum is worse with the exception of Zion and maybe Beal, Booker.

StrongLurk
05-29-2021, 09:16 AM
OP Clips can still win the series, don't get ahead of yourself.

RRR3
05-29-2021, 09:18 AM
Just write which players in the list are worse than Playoff P?

If you say he is top 10 you need to write at least 16 players.

If you say he is top 15 you need to write at least 11 players.

*Not Careers/GOAT list. We are talking about current performances.
I didn’t say he was top anything I just said you’re dumb.

Morant :roll:

LeCola
05-29-2021, 09:51 AM
Simmons, Irving, Mitchell, Butler, lets save ourselves the time

Everyone after Tatum is worse with the exception of Zion and maybe Beal, Booker.

Better than Donovon Mitchell? Who averages 36.3/4.9/5.0 with .50+ FG and .50+ 3PT in playoffs last year? While Paul George was choking? Mitchell is the 1st option of the 1st seed team in NBA.

Last year, Butler averaged 26.2/9.8/8.3 in Finals while Paul George was choking in the playoffs.

Simmons carried his team with Embiid to first seed in the East and DPOY candidate.

Irving just joined 50-40-90 club as the 9th member. He proved himself as winning the ring as 2nd option in the past, not a choker like PG.

Xiao Yao You
05-29-2021, 11:26 AM
Better than Donovon Mitchell? Who averages 36.3/4.9/5.0 with .50+ FG and .50+ 3PT in playoffs last year? While Paul George was choking? Mitchell is the 1st option of the 1st seed team in NBA.

Last year, Butler averaged 26.2/9.8/8.3 in Finals while Paul George was choking in the playoffs.

Simmons carried his team with Embiid to first seed in the East and DPOY candidate.

Irving just joined 50-40-90 club as the 9th member. He proved himself as winning the ring as 2nd option in the past, not a choker like PG.

Mitchell plays no D and is an inefficient gunner

Mauzah
05-29-2021, 12:14 PM

Why not trade Caruso for Curry while your out here making dumb trade ideas

ArbitraryWater
05-29-2021, 12:25 PM

Simmons didn‘t carry shit.

This reads like some „what have you done for me lately“ bullshit.

Mitchell before last year was never better than PG, he wasnt better this RS, and lets see if he can match PG‘s current playoff performance..

I‘m guessing Mitch is also better than Giannis Kawhi Jokic etc then?

The same goes for Butler, who PG ranked ahead of in the yearly rankings almost every year and is grossly outperforming this post-season.

But Butler and KI are actually close, all the three of them.

In the end, they‘re all top 15 level roundabout.

bladefd
05-29-2021, 02:15 PM
Jokic
Embiid
Harden
Doncic
Curry

Giannis
Durant
Davis
Lillard
Kawhi

Lebron
Tatum
Simmons
Irving
Mitchell

Butler
Booker
Morant
Trae
Zion

CP3
Westbrook
Gobert
Randle
Beal

Simmons, westbrook, Randle.. Maybe booker and beal

LeCola
05-29-2021, 02:39 PM
Simmons, westbrook, Randle.. Maybe booker and beal

So, you think he is top 25.

bladefd
05-29-2021, 06:35 PM
So, you think he is top 25.

Well, I would rather have PG13 over those 3 in a vacuum. Simmons has not yet developed a jumped and may never develop one. He is a cowboy without a gun.

Booker/Beal, I am on the fence with - I would need to think further, look at the number, and need a bigger sample size.

FultzNationRISE
05-29-2021, 07:33 PM
Kcp for pg? :oldlol:

Yeah, and?

What's the problem, guy?

2much_knowledge
05-29-2021, 07:44 PM
Yeah, and?

What's the problem, guy?

How about Kennard, Ibaka and a couple of cheerleaders too? To make it you know