PDA

View Full Version : Evolution of CP3 injury presentation

bladefd
05-30-2021, 06:40 PM
I found it interesting and funny how it's being presented.

In first half, Lakers are up quite a bit.
Announcers - "Chris Paul injury is so unfortunate for the Suns. Such bad timing. Do the Suns stand a chance with an injured CP3?"

In second half (just 30 minutes later), Suns are killing the Lakers with AD injured. CP3 hits a 2 while team is up double digits.
Announcers - "CP3 looks so healthy out there. It's great to finally see him healthy."
Even CP3 is yelling "I AM BACK! I AM BACK!" after making a bucket while his team is up double digits.

Unless if CP3 suddenly healed in 30mins, what the heck is up with this narrative shifting so fast?? The narrative is going to return back to talking about CP3 injury next game if Lakers are up 12 on them again? And CP3 talking again about his injury impacting his play?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-30-2021, 06:42 PM
Monty said he wasn't even going to play CP3 this game.

He's still not healthy. He just pulled out one of the gutsiest performances in NBA history.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/JaggedUnhealthyFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-30-2021, 06:45 PM
Didn't wanna make a post on it, but I legit thought the same thing.

Pretty convenient Paul was 'back and 'healthy' the moment AD went down. I don't blame the announcers for hyping him up either, because Paul's play definitely picked up. But ya...it only picked up once AD got hurt.

Sounds like front-running

Im Still Ballin
05-30-2021, 06:45 PM
Monty said he wasn't even going to play CP3 this game.

He's still not healthy. He just pulled out one of the gutsiest performances in NBA history.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/JaggedUnhealthyFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

Oh shut the hell up.

tpols
05-30-2021, 07:23 PM
watching him a few days ago he couldn't even dribble with his right arm. He kept losing his dribble any time he went right because his shoulder wouldn't allow him to reach his hand out far enough to catch the ball.

Axe
05-30-2021, 07:34 PM
That's the thing that sucks about him.

Proctor
05-30-2021, 07:36 PM
Didn't wanna make a post on it, but I legit thought the same thing.

Pretty convenient Paul was 'back and 'healthy' the moment AD went down. I don't blame the announcers for hyping him up either, because Paul's play definitely picked up. But ya...it only picked up once AD got hurt.

Sounds like front-running
Of course. It's CP0 we're talking about :lol