PDA

View Full Version : Would you trade Anthony Davis for Sabonis and Myles Turner?

TAZORAC
05-30-2021, 10:48 PM
Everytime he goes to the ground from basic normal plays, he comes up holding something. Also he's 27 and misses around at least 20 games a season (not dependable).

Do you think the Lakers should trade Davis while he still has value? Would you trade him if you worked in the Lakers front office?

I would trade him while he still has value. I guarantee you, 2 solid big men like a Sabois and Myles Turner or Steven Adams could give you the same thing as Davis.

deathawaitu
05-30-2021, 11:34 PM
Lakers are way better trading Lebron

3 years and it’s already been proven Lebron can’t play or handle the tough west

No AD no win

Thenameless
05-30-2021, 11:37 PM
Sabonis is a good player. Myles Turner and Steven Adams are limited in their overall ability. I wouldn't trade Anthony Davis for all three of those guys.

Im so nba'd out
05-30-2021, 11:46 PM
Fk no why would the Lakers trade AD for another kevin love empty stat scrub and a taller jaren jackson jr

Ad is a scrub but he's probably the best player LeBron has ever played with outside of 2011 D wade

lakerstekkenn
05-31-2021, 04:47 PM
Anthony Davis will leave to play for Chicago anyway when his contract is up, he's already won his championship & is likely to just sign for more money playing for a team he told the kids he was going to play for, he seems like a one ring guy instead of a multiple championship player making history, he's also injury prone & won't last in the NBA, so the Lakers might move on rebuilding trying to recruit other superstar players, or lottery bound.

TAZORAC
05-31-2021, 09:24 PM
Sabonis is a good player. Myles Turner and Steven Adams are limited in their overall ability. I wouldn't trade Anthony Davis for all three of those guys.

Fker can't stay on the court. A guy who misses multiple games EVERY YEAR you can't build around. Take old man Lebron off the Lakers and the Lakers are the Pelicans from the Davis years.

TAZORAC
05-31-2021, 09:25 PM

No AD no win

They could trade him, you aren't suppose to center a team around a guy who's been playing for almost 20 years.

I'd trade Davis for Karl Anthony Towns and another players in a heartbeat.

Jasper
06-01-2021, 12:08 AM
AD is starting to look injury prone to me.

ShawkFactory
06-01-2021, 02:47 AM

No AD no win
So they can be the LA Pelicans?

A team won’t win a championship with Davis as the leader. He’s awesome at basketball but he’s too soft to carry load as that dude.

DABIGSALSISHA
06-01-2021, 02:51 AM
What happened ? I thought the "Bubble Champions" were gonna repeat and was a all a nice party in L.A. ???

Spain_
06-01-2021, 10:32 AM
No

You can get a Sabonis type player if you want, there's a lot of good big men.
AD type players are difficult assets to acquire so it's better to beat the horse until it has nothing else to give you

iamgine
06-01-2021, 11:10 AM
No, it will be bad for the future of the franchise. AD already got them a championship, so they need to show loyalty to him through injuries. Throwing him away to Indiana for Sabonis & Turner would look pretty bad. Not enough upside for that kind of risk.

ImKobe
06-01-2021, 01:54 PM
AD is starting to look injury prone to me.

This is the worst narrative in sports. AD was healthy from 2017-2020. He played 75 games both 2017 & 2018 and was healthy in the 2018 Playoffs. His 2019 season was derailed because of his trade request, but he didn't get injured. He was fine last season, playing 62 out of 71 RS games and all of the Playoffs. Injuries happen, but this has not been the norm with him over the last 4 years, the Lakers would be stupid to even consider moving off him right now. He had a short off-season after a Finals run, he had not missed more than 21 games in a season (due to injury, 2019 does not count) prior to this year.

bladefd
06-01-2021, 02:08 PM
I would trade AD for Tatum, Gobert, zion, Luka, Giannis, Harden, Lillard, Kawhi, Durant, curry, jokic or Embiid only. Superstar or future superstar or no deal.