PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron demanded a trade this offseason which teams would want him the most.

coastalmarker99
05-31-2021, 01:43 AM
Let's say the Lakers get knocked out by the Suns due to Ad's injury and then in the offseason Lebron demands a trade out of La which teams around the Nba do you think would want him the most.

For me personally, it would be

Golden State number 1

As Warriors management would go all In to get Lebron with the assets that they have so that they could put together a starting five of Curry Klay Lebron Green and a average big.

76ers number 2 if Ben plays terribly against the Bucks or Nets in the ECF.

Number 3 maybe Denver

ImKobe
05-31-2021, 01:53 AM
Who's giving up assets for him though? Even if he demanded a trade, I wouldn't give him up for peanuts or just some cheap late 1st rounders. I'd be willing to pull the trigger for Klay or for Ben Simmons, Lebron's going to be out of the league in a few years anyways, AD needs a co-star.

coastalmarker99
05-31-2021, 01:53 AM
I do personally think Lebron on the Warriors with the Warriors original big three alongside him going up against the Nets in the finals would be perhaps the greatest finals series in Nba history.

coastalmarker99
05-31-2021, 01:55 AM
Who's giving up assets for him though? Even if he demanded a trade, I wouldn't give him up for peanuts or just some cheap late 1st rounders. I'd be willing to pull the trigger for Klay or for Ben Simmons, Lebron's going to be out of the league in a few years anyways, AD needs a co-star.

The Lakers have always treated their superstars well and as a result, I do think the Lakers management would let Lebron especially after he bought a title to them go to any team of his choosing if he requested a trade as they did that with Shaq and a couple of others.

ImKobe
05-31-2021, 01:58 AM
The Lakers have always treated their superstars well and as a result I do think the Lakers management would let Lebron go to any team of his choosing if he requested a trade as they did that with Shaq and a couple of others.

Yeah, but you can't just leave AD in LA without a co-star. Klay's coming off injury anyways and Ben Simmons wouldn't work in a Lebron offense so those are the two players I'd be looking for, doubt Miami takes him back after how he left them.

coastalmarker99
05-31-2021, 01:59 AM

Well, this trade does sound alright for the Lakers if Lebron wanted to be traded this offseason.

Wiggins Wiseman plus all of the Warriors future first-round picks including the Wolves one

Spurs m8
05-31-2021, 02:08 AM
A healthy Warriors team does not need a ball killer like LeBron.

Also, LeTurnover went to Hollywood to get a start on his post bball career...he's not leaving.

If anything....he trades Davis

Though I can see a package with Kuzma, Drummond and maybe some picks to get more help.

We know he loves depleting teams assets to get more help

ImKobe
05-31-2021, 02:13 AM
Well, this trade does sound alright for the Lakers if Lebron wanted to be traded this offseason.

Wiggins Wiseman plus all of the Warriors future first-round picks including the Wolves one

Not sure I'd want Wiggins on this roster. I'd take Draymond over Wiggins tbh, the Lakers would need another playmaker if Bron moved on, him and Davis might be a great fit if they could also get some better 3PT shooters around them. Green's deal looked bad a few years ago, but he's only getting 24-27 mil a year compared to Wiggins' 30-33 mil. The combo of him and AD defensively would be something else.

2much_knowledge
05-31-2021, 02:19 AM
Its not that time yet. Remember, Kangaroo mode activates after the fourth season. One more to go before LeJump

coastalmarker99
05-31-2021, 02:20 AM
Not sure I'd want Wiggins on this roster. I'd take Draymond over Wiggins tbh, the Lakers would need another playmaker if Bron moved on, him and Davis might be a great fit if they could also get some better 3PT shooters around them. Green's deal looked bad a few years ago, but he's only getting 24-27 mil a year compared to Wiggins' 30-33 mil. The combo of him and AD defensively would be something else.

I honestly do think that had Davis injury today been a ACL or Achilles that Lebron would try his hardest to force his way out of La this offseason as there is no way he would personally let the last two great years of his career go to waste when he is chasing Jordan's ghost and 6 rings.

theman93
05-31-2021, 02:28 AM
Probably Bugs Bunny and the Looney Tunes

ImKobe
05-31-2021, 02:33 AM
I honestly do think that had Davis injury today been a ACL or Achilles that Lebron would try his hardest to force his way out of La this offseason as there is no way he would personally let the last two great years of his career go to waste when he is chasing Jordan's ghost and 6 rings.

No doubt, I don't think he's willing to go through another 2019 type season without Davis. AD will likely come back and try his best in order to beat the Suns, but there's potential for a 2019 Durant scenario that I'm afraid of here. Hopefully Bron can turn back the clock and win us two games without needing much from Davis, he has to have at least one vintage 30+/10+/10+ night in him, he's been coasting for most of this series.

Chuckbe
05-31-2021, 02:38 AM
The Beijing Shougang Ducks

LeCola
05-31-2021, 07:37 AM
2021/22 $41,180,544
2022/23 $44,474,988

In 23-24, he will be 39 years old.

Maybe Draymond+Oubre (sign and trade)?
CP3?
Wall?