PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is a King at manipulating feeble minds, but the Emperor has no clothes on

90sgoat
06-02-2021, 02:18 PM
The King is a fraud and always has been.

Lebron James is a Kevin Durant level talent. A Dwayne Wade level talent.

Better than both, sure, I'll give him that, I'm reasonable, but he is not an all time great. He is not a superb technical player, he is not a winner, not a great basketball mind, not an all time dominant force.

What Lebron is a master at is manipulation.

Manipulating stats, playing in garbage minutes.

Manipulating refs, more ref help than anyone else.

Manipulating media, talking him up and downplaying failures.

But as the singer-songwriter said:

"You can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time"

ShawkFactory
06-02-2021, 02:33 PM
Dwyane Wade, and particularly KD, are all time level talents.

90sgoat
06-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Dwyane Wade, and particularly KD, are all time level talents.

Top 50 level talents.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-02-2021, 02:37 PM
These threads always popup when Lebron is on the verge of losing.

Last year he was approaching GOAT status. This year he's a fraud :lol

kenneth_griffin
06-02-2021, 02:39 PM
imagine if kobe left the lakers in 2002-03 to join the spurs

then went back to the lakers in 2006-07 after they got 3 straight #1 picks and they still swung a trade to get pau while already having a young chris paul or somebody from the draft

then he left in 2011 to join OKC or the mavs/heat for another run

its great when you can just bypass the rebuilding process and set yourself up with a contender nonstop. but keep praising lebron for being the first guy to win finals mvp with 3 teams lmao

https://media.tenor.com/images/51f3a8583063bf06810e559e72ae307d/tenor.gif

90sgoat
06-02-2021, 02:40 PM

I've said he is a fraud for years.

1987_Lakers
06-02-2021, 02:46 PM
LeBron already proved he was the GOAT last year, anything else is just the icing on the cake.

SouBeachTalents
06-02-2021, 02:49 PM

The greatest irony is they claim he's a fraud, yet still expect him to produce at a GOAT level at 36 years old :lol They clown LeBron when his production would dwarf all but literally a handful of players at the same age

1987_Lakers
06-02-2021, 02:56 PM
The greatest irony is they claim he's a fraud, yet still expect him to produce at a GOAT level at 36 years old :lol They clown LeBron when his production would dwarf all but literally a handful of players at the same age

MJ at 36 - retired
Kareem at 36 - 22/7/3 player
Bird - retired
Magic - 15/6/7 player
Russell - retired
Chamberlain - 13 ppg
Kobe at 36 - 22 ppg on 37% shooting (Yikes)

LeBron at 36 before the injury - 25/8/8

Now he is down 3-2 in the first round at age 36 playing with a high ankle sprain and the haters call him a fraud. :oldlol:

This is all prisoner of the moment BS, it will pass.

999Guy
06-02-2021, 02:56 PM
If you would have put less effort in this sounding profound, it’d have been a lot less shitty

Even with the same dumb points

Just say you think he’s overrated and move on

And your fuel is him being down in a series he’s definitely still going to win. :facepalm

kenneth_griffin
06-02-2021, 03:02 PM
MJ at 36 - retired
Kareem at 36 - 22/7/3 player
Bird - retired
Magic - 15/6/7 player
Russell - retired
Chamberlain - 13 ppg
Kobe at 36 - 22 ppg on 37% shooting (Yikes)

LeBron at 36 before the injury - 25/8/8

Now he is down 3-2 in the first round at age 36 playing with a high ankle sprain and the haters call him a fraud. :oldlol:

This is all prisoner of the moment BS, it will pass.

if i was a lebron fan i would hope my guy drops off a cliff pretty soon to avoid getting the barry bonds treatment

don't over stay your welcome or it might draw real speculation instead of just from us "haters"

1987_Lakers
06-02-2021, 03:05 PM
if i was a lebron fan i would hope my guy drops off a cliff pretty soon to avoid getting the barry bonds treatment

don't over stay your welcome or it might draw real speculation instead of just from us "haters"

Kind of like how Kobe overstayed his welcome.

Shooter
06-02-2021, 03:07 PM
LeBron already proved he was the GOAT last year, anything else is just the icing on the cake.

Bingo

7,500 playoff points is a multiple deep runs as a 1st option, 10 Finals minimum criteria that rewards true Goat Standard.

Good luck. LeBar has been set

DABIGSALSISHA
06-02-2021, 03:48 PM
The King is a fraud and always has been.

Lebron James is a Kevin Durant level talent. A Dwayne Wade level talent.

Better than both, sure, I'll give him that, I'm reasonable, but he is not an all time great. He is not a superb technical player, he is not a winner, not a great basketball mind, not an all time dominant force.

What Lebron is a master at is manipulation.

Manipulating stats, playing in garbage minutes.

Manipulating refs, more ref help than anyone else.

Manipulating media, talking him up and downplaying failures.

But as the singer-songwriter said:

"You can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time"

:applause::applause::applause:

They needed some one to fill in the shoes for the greats that retired.

This LeFraud has been nothing but a disappointment to me. Wachting as a fan that man should be ashamed of his actions and the circus he helped the nba turn into.

Kids need idols to take them out of criminality, etc.. i understand that, but in this case the lying media gave them ox tail to eat for years and told them it was filet mignon. Let's see how they will digest the bones once its all set and done and the fraudulent "king" retires.

Steph Curry has a much more impressive career to me than Lebron James and he STUCK with his team since day 1. He became a GOAT in something (shooter) at least and will always have my respect.

Lebron Jamesen lost all of my respect when he called himself the goat in that clown video of his. I noticed he wasn't goat when he went to the heat and turned into a showoff annoucing tittles he NEVER won and being demolished in the finals by the mavericks and spurs. That is not GOAT status and will never be , but these kids believe that because they don't know any better .

DABIGSALSISHA
06-02-2021, 03:53 PM
Bingo

7,500 playoff points is a multiple deep runs as a 1st option, 10 Finals minimum criteria that rewards true Goat Standard.

Good luck. LeBar has been set

https://i.gifer.com/3QEP.gif

90sgoat
06-02-2021, 04:28 PM
the lying media gave them ox tail to eat for years and told them it was filet mignon.

What an apt analogy bro.

Filet mignon is ready to eat, barely need to fry it up, while ox-tail needs hours and hours of cooking to make it half decent.

Like Lebron, being a very raw player, with massive flaws until his second Cavs run.

Spurs m8
06-02-2021, 04:31 PM
imagine if kobe left the lakers in 2002-03 to join the spurs

then went back to the lakers in 2006-07 after they got 3 straight #1 picks and they still swung a trade to get pau while already having a young chris paul or somebody from the draft

then he left in 2011 to join OKC or the mavs/heat for another run

its great when you can just bypass the rebuilding process and set yourself up with a contender nonstop. but keep praising lebron for being the first guy to win finals mvp with 3 teams lmao

https://media.tenor.com/images/51f3a8583063bf06810e559e72ae307d/tenor.gif

This

HBK_Kliq_2
06-02-2021, 04:32 PM
Outside of his bubble run when he was the sidekick to Anthony Davis, Lebron hasn't done anything significant in half a decade now.

kenneth_griffin
06-02-2021, 04:33 PM
Kind of like how Kobe overstayed his welcome.

no kobe had a pretty natural fall off. his body broke down over time. he was washed up by age 34.

meanwhile another guy at age 35 looks like the hulk and still gets his head above the rim while hiding his massive jaw under a pretentious muslim beard

Spurs m8
06-02-2021, 04:35 PM
:applause::applause::applause:

They needed some one to fill in the shoes for the greats that retired.

This LeFraud has been nothing but a disappointment to me. Wachting as a fan that man should be ashamed of his actions and the circus he helped the nba turn into.

Kids need idols to take them out of criminality, etc.. i understand that, but in this case the lying media gave them ox tail to eat for years and told them it was filet mignon. Let's see how they will digest the bones once its all set and done and the fraudulent "king" retires.

Steph Curry has a much more impressive career to me than Lebron James and he STUCK with his team since day 1. He became a GOAT in something (shooter) at least and will always have my respect.

Lebron Jamesen lost all of my respect when he called himself the goat in that clown video of his. I noticed he wasn't goat when he went to the heat and turned into a showoff annoucing tittles he NEVER won and being demolished in the finals by the mavericks and spurs. That is not GOAT status and will never be , but these kids believe that because they don't know any better .

And this

Almost feel sorry for the poor kids he's manipulated.

I just hope his lack of integrity and bad habits aren't passed onto them in life.

Can't have the little guys thinking the easy path is the road to take in life....
and to throw others under the bus and run away when you fail...
whilst taking all the credit when others play a big part in helping you achieve something.

Accept you fvcked up, learn from it and try harder next time...advice from Uncle m8

Mr. Jabbar
06-02-2021, 04:37 PM

you misspelled GAGOAT

And1AllDay
06-02-2021, 05:04 PM
playoff points first

playoff steals first

playoff win shares first

per thru finals, first (2018)

most 30.0 pers thru finals, first (6x)

mvp win shares first

:oldlol: keep squirmin bruh :oldlol:

BigShotBob
06-02-2021, 05:49 PM
One thing I give Lebron credit for is that he renewed my commitment to fitness.

And my penchant for Miami vacations.

Hey Yo
06-02-2021, 06:56 PM
no kobe had a pretty natural fall off. his body broke down over time. he was washed up by age 34.

meanwhile another guy at age 35 looks like the hulk and still gets his head above the rim while hiding his massive jaw under a pretentious muslim beard

His body broke down due to illegal doping in Germany.