PDA

View Full Version : Should LeBron force his way on to the Warriors this offseason?

coastalmarker99
06-03-2021, 04:22 AM
Seeing how the Lakers are capped out and his co-star in Ad is always hurt, LeBron's best chance at winning a championship against the likes of the Nets is to team up with better players than he currently has. Since he's 36 and doesn't have many more years of peak performance left in him, his best bet would be to team with Steph. Both of them together with Klay and Draymond could take this Nets team down.

Since LeBron has one more year on his contract he could force the Lakers to trade him to the Warriors by threatening to retire or not play at all next season so the Lakers get nothing in return before Lebron then leaves in the 2022 offseason. The Warriors could trade Wiggins, Wiseman, Minny Pick, and 2021 1st round pick, which would help the Lakers get into a quick rebuild.

What do you guys think?

Objectivity
06-03-2021, 04:24 AM
his ball dominant play would be an overall net negative for the dubs tbh

Spurs m8
06-03-2021, 04:25 AM
Considering they d1cked him for years and still have Curry, Klay, Dray and Kerr..this is honestly pretty much the last place he should go.

Short of finding his way on to the Nets (cap wouldn't allow it anyway), this would be the biggest beta move in NBA history. Ever...even by his standards hahhaha

coastalmarker99
06-03-2021, 04:25 AM
his ball dominant play would be an overall net negative for the dubs tbh

I disagree completely with your statement.

coastalmarker99
06-03-2021, 04:27 AM
Considering they d1cked him for years and still have Curry, Klay, Dray and Kerr..this is honestly pretty much the last place he should go.

Short of finding his way on to the Nets (cap wouldn't allow it anyway), this would be the biggest beta move in NBA history. Ever...even by his standards hahhaha

The Warriors have missed the playoffs the last two seasons so no way would be the biggest beta move in NBA history that honour belongs to Kd.

Spurs m8
06-03-2021, 04:31 AM
The Warriors have missed the playoffs the last two seasons so no way would be the biggest beta move in NBA history that honour belongs to Kd.

Mainly coz Klay was out both seasons and Curry for most of 1.
The splash are a mighty duo.

This would be KD level of beta, but in a different way.

Honestly, the dudes run away enough, surely he can stick this last stint out...he's not owed anything by the league or anything...if anything, he owes the league to just roll with the Lakers and stop colluding and jumping ship every 4 years.

Just my opinion

ImKobe
06-03-2021, 04:33 AM

IDK, I think Lebron joining GSW at this point in his career is almost like Pippen going to the Rockets. They wouldn't be the best team in the league, but you look at it on paper and think they'd be better than everyone else. Nope, 1st round exit.

coastalmarker99
06-03-2021, 04:35 AM
IDK, I think Lebron joining GSW at this point in his career is almost like Pippen going to the Rockets. They wouldn't be the best team in the league, but you look at it on paper and think they'd be better than everyone else. Nope, 1st round exit.

I disagree completely with your statement as at minimum that Warriors team with Lebron would make the Wcf finals next season.

coastalmarker99
06-03-2021, 04:37 AM

I don't expect Klay to be at his 2019 playoffs form but shooting ability doesn't go away so easily. It's not athleticism. Steph/Klay/LeBron/Draymond is one of the top two teams in the league by far. You have to be dumb to think that team doesn't have a better chance at winning a championship in 2022 than the LeBron/AD Lakers.

Objectivity
06-03-2021, 04:37 AM
I disagree completely with your statement.

He plays no defense, has no jumpshot, no off ball game. I would cringe seeing splash bros reduced to spot up shooters :facepalm

Axe
06-03-2021, 04:39 AM
Pretty sure the warriors wouldn't just let go of their long-time gerbil without a thought whose loyalty garnered him scoring titles and orange blimp mvp awards

Spurs m8
06-03-2021, 04:52 AM

It's not even about how successful they would or wouldn't be....it'd just be the biggest cuck move ever

ImKobe
06-03-2021, 09:56 AM
I don't expect Klay to be at his 2019 playoffs form but shooting ability doesn't go away so easily. It's not athleticism. Steph/Klay/LeBron/Draymond is one of the top two teams in the league by far. You have to be dumb to think that team doesn't have a better chance at winning a championship in 2022 than the LeBron/AD Lakers.

Not sure if I'd like that at all. Draymond and Bron out there on the court together? So you'd play either Lebron or Dray at the 5 in the Playoffs? That team is not better than the Nets or the Bucks and Lebron's clearly in the decline and Klay missed 2 seasons of basketball. They'd be one of the top seeds (if healthy), but I wouldn't take them to win it all. Yeah, that team would be more talented than the Lakers, but those guys are up there in age. In next year's Playoffs, Lebron would be 37, Steph 34, Dray 32 and Klay's the youngest at age 30, but he's missed 2 seasons with 2 of the worst injuries in basketball. With how much money they all make, they'd have no cap to sign any quality players to put around them, they'd be giving up Wiggins + whatever else to get Lebron. Like I said, it looks great on paper, but the age/health issue is a big one.

hold this L
06-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Time for Lebron to come home. :applause: Wiggins for Lebron straight up, who says no? :applause:

hold this L
06-03-2021, 10:03 AM
Not sure if I'd like that at all. Draymond and Bron out there on the court together? So you'd play either Lebron or Dray at the 5 in the Playoffs? That team is not better than the Nets or the Bucks and Lebron's clearly in the decline and Klay missed 2 seasons of basketball. They'd be one of the top seeds (if healthy), but I wouldn't take them to win it all. Yeah, that team would be more talented than the Lakers, but those guys are up there in age. In next year's Playoffs, Lebron would be 37, Steph 34, Dray 32 and Klay's the youngest at age 30, but he's missed 2 seasons with 2 of the worst injuries in basketball. With how much money they all make, they'd have no cap to sign any quality players to put around them, they'd be giving up Wiggins + whatever else to get Lebron. Like I said, it looks great on paper, but the age/health issue is a big one.
Old man Gang, lets go :pimp::pimp::pimp:

coastalmarker99
06-03-2021, 10:05 AM
Old man Gang, lets go :pimp::pimp::pimp:

How many rings would you honestly expect the Warriors to win in the coming seasons with Lebron now in place of Wiggins and Wiseman?

Steph still looks to be in his prime which is great the only question I really have is Klay and how he will look once he returns back to the Court.

And on another note would you become a fan of Lebron if he joined the Dubs this offseason and helped you guys win some more rings in Steph's last few prime years

hold this L
06-03-2021, 10:09 AM
How many rings would you honestly expect the Warriors to win in the coming seasons with Lebron now in place of Wiggins and Wiseman?

Steph still looks to be in his prime which is great the only question is Klay and how he will look once he returns back to the Court.

A lot depends on:
1. How Klay comes back, what level he offensively and defensively
2. Who the vets that come in are, this was something Warriors lacked severely last season.
3. Development of Wiseman and Poole
4. Is Dray going to continue being the worst shooter/scorer with a lot of minutes on the league?

and most importantly
5. Nets. It all depends because these guys have the best stacked talent we've seen since the 60s Celtics.

Offense with Curry/Lebron P&R will guarantee easy shots for either or wide open 3 for every other player on the court for every single possession. The team will need 2 vets, 1 other 3&D player. But it all depends how unbeatable Nets are, so for me 2 titles is still achievable if you have Steph & Lebron.

coastalmarker99
06-03-2021, 10:13 AM
A lot depends on:
1. How Klay comes back, what level he offensively and defensively
2. Who the vets that come in are, this was something the Warriors lacked severely last season.
3. Development of Wiseman and Poole
4. Is Dray going to continue being the worst shooter/scorer with a lot of minutes in the league?

and most importantly
5. Nets. It all depends because these guys have the best-stacked talent we've seen since the 60s Celtics.

Offence with Curry/Lebron P&R will guarantee easy shots for either or wide-open 3 for every other player on the court for every single possession. The team will need 2 vets, 1 other 3&D player. But it all depends on how unbeatable Nets are, so for me, 2 titles is still achievable if you have Steph & Lebron.

The story and drama of Lebron joining the Warriors alongside Steph to take down Durant and the Nets would make next season one of the greatest in Nba history from a sheer narrative point of view in my eyes it would be must-watch television every single game.

LeCola
06-03-2021, 10:17 AM
https://i.ibb.co/HrWNpws/image.png

LeCola
06-03-2021, 10:22 AM
Curry

with

Davis
Drummond
Harrell
KCP
Kuzma
Morris
Gasol

+possible free agent players...

It must sound exciting for Lakers fans.

What do you think?

FultzNationRISE
06-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Every possibility should be on the table. Rich Paul is going to have a very busy summer.

coastalmarker99
06-03-2021, 10:40 AM
Every possibility should be on the table. Rich Paul is going to have a very busy summer.

Indeed he and Lebron will have a busy summer.

FultzNationRISE
06-03-2021, 10:41 AM
Indeed he and Lebron will have a busy summer.

No, RICH PAUL will have a busy summer.

Lebron does not involve himself in team affairs.

bullettooth
06-03-2021, 11:25 AM
Lebron does not involve himself in team affairs.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85gdhlpxVz8TjsTC/source.gif

FultzNationRISE
06-03-2021, 11:26 AM

Can you stop, please?

What is your problem??

coastalmarker99
06-03-2021, 11:41 AM

:lol:bowdown::cheers:

kentatm
06-03-2021, 11:45 AM
He should force his way to Dallas so Luka can carry him.

LeCola
06-03-2021, 12:10 PM
He should force his way to Dallas so Luka can carry him.

https://i.ibb.co/drwFMvc/image.png

coastalmarker99
06-04-2021, 12:10 AM
This move to the Bay has to seriously happen for LeBron to have any chance of winning another title during his twilight years.

coastalmarker99
06-04-2021, 12:48 AM
Lebron would be the perfect fit with Steph. The Warriors are missing playmaking, rebounding and another scorer next to Steph. LeBron provides all of these things.

On the other hand, Steph is the absolute best fit next to a player like LeBron, as he's the best floor spacer ever.
With KD being on a super team in the east, it makes too much sense for LeBron two join the Warriors for him not to consider it.
LeBron for Wiggins and Minnesota first. Done deal.

kenneth_griffin
06-04-2021, 12:50 AM
lebron should force his way to Miami for more steroids. these ones aren't working anymore

AirBonner
06-04-2021, 12:53 AM
Celtics need a playmaker. LeBron, Tatum, Brown would be unstoppable

Spurs m8
06-04-2021, 12:55 AM
This league is so b1tchmade...

Lose? Don't try harder and work harder to get better...

Just go take an easy path.

It's like that's just become the norm

Seriously, it's so pathetic

AirBonner
06-04-2021, 12:56 AM
This league is so b1tchmade...

Lose? Don't try harder and work harder to get better...

Just go take an easy path.

It's like that's just become the norm

Seriously, it's so pathetic
LeBron is 37 you dumb fvck

coastalmarker99
06-04-2021, 12:58 AM
LeBron is 37 you dumb fvck

That's why he needs more help as no body in Nba history has been expected to be the best player on their team in their 19th season like Lebron will be expected to be next year.

Jordan was out of the Nba at 36 years old

Kobe was utterly washed up at age 36

Wilt was a super role player that only focused on Defense and rebounding for the Lakers at age 36

Joey Turnbuckle
06-04-2021, 12:59 AM
Wrong thread.

kenneth_griffin
06-04-2021, 01:02 AM
That's why he needs more help as no body in Nba history has been expected to be the best player on their team in their 19th season like Lebron will be expected to be next year.

Jordan was out of the Nba at 36 years old

Kobe was utterly washed up at age 36

Wilt was a super role player that only focused on Defense and rebounding for the Lakers at age 36

give me 17th year kobe in 2013 pre Achilles injury over any version of lebron.. and that's not even one of kobes 5 best seasons

BlackMamba8
06-04-2021, 01:03 AM
give me 17th year kobe in 2013 pre Achilles injury over any version of lebron.. and that's not even one of kobes 5 best seasons

I wish I can rep you bro....thats fax, I'd rather have a POST not PRE, POST Achilles kobe rather than lebum, at least he still played and not bitch and cried about everything

coastalmarker99
06-04-2021, 01:16 AM
LeBron today in his 18th season played 41 minutes of high-intensity ball and has 29 9 7 2 2 and because he didn't run back on defence when he's spent with the game out of reach, he's "quit"