PDA

View Full Version : so Devin Bookers Phoenix sun's with 40 year old Chris Paul just eliminated leRoid?

kenneth_griffin
06-03-2021, 11:15 PM
lebron without a legendary sidekick wouldn't even make the playoffs in the west let alone get out of the first round. kobe got to the finals in 2008 without another allstar and turned that guy into a hall of famer when he never even won a playoff game and had 1 allstar appearance in 7 years without kobe

https://i.ibb.co/GknctR5/Screenshot-20210603-231041-Google.jpg

cue the "bbbbbbbut lebron made the finals out of the pathetic east in 2007 beating the washed up pistons after they let their defensive anchor leave in exchange for a 50 year old Chris webber

:lol

Pip' N Rodman
06-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Kobe was 14ppg on 40% his 18th season, and he missed the playoffs

kenneth_griffin
06-03-2021, 11:25 PM
Kobe was 14ppg on 40% his 18th season, and he missed the playoffs

leroids still the best player according to his fans. even I called kobe the worst player in nba history after his injuries. lebron has no excuse this time. he got beat down fair and square. the guy still runs faster and jumps higher than anyone else in the nba. roids can't do everything for him though. he still needs 2 other great players carrying him to get the job done. last year it was rondo and davis. this year he has a team like kobe had when he went to 3 straight finals and won 2 in a row

Drummond = Pau
montrez = Odom
Schroder = fisher
kcp = Sasha
kuzma >>>>> Luke
Morris >>>>>>> mbenga
Matthew's >>>>>>> farmer
etc...

kobe drags a team like this to a mini dynasty. lebrick can't even beat little Devin booker

SATAN
06-03-2021, 11:43 PM
I seen OP talking shit about Kobe in the YouTube comment section after Kobe died :kobe:

Manny98
06-03-2021, 11:55 PM
leroids still the best player according to his fans. even I called kobe the worst player in nba history after his injuries. lebron has no excuse this time. he got beat down fair and square. the guy still runs faster and jumps higher than anyone else in the nba. roids can't do everything for him though. he still needs 2 other great players carrying him to get the job done. last year it was rondo and davis. this year he has a team like kobe had when he went to 3 straight finals and won 2 in a row

Drummond = Pau
montrez = Odom
Schroder = fisher
kcp = Sasha
kuzma >>>>> Luke
Morris >>>>>>> mbenga
Matthew's >>>>>>> farmer
etc...

kobe drags a team like this to a mini dynasty. lebrick can't even beat little Devin booker
:roll::roll::roll: