PDA

View Full Version : This is a f*cking disaster

bison
06-04-2021, 02:15 AM
I remember during the off-season when we signed Trezz, Schroeder, Matthews and Gasol, we REINFORCED and UPGRADED the previous championship team. In addition we retained kuz, caruso and tht was on the come up. This was supposed to be a reloaded championship team

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

This isnt about injuries. This is about the role players and I saw this disaster happening midseason when the injuries hit lebron and AD. That’s when we dropped from 1 seed to 2 seed to 5 seed to 7 seed and idiots thought we ‘lucked into’ a matchup with the suns.

So don’t know what happens from here. I constantly defended Schroeder and Kuzma all season long but here’s the truth: Schroeder is a fraud and Kuzma sucks.

It isn’t so much we lost this series it’s more that this fraud team with its LeFraud leader gave up in game 5 and game 6.

JohnFreeman
06-04-2021, 02:17 AM
Kobe would 6peat with this team

#banhelicopters

BigKobeFan
06-04-2021, 02:17 AM
What do you expect when you turn a guy with a running hook, a turn around jumper to a spot up shooter

ArbitraryWater
06-04-2021, 02:19 AM
I remember during the off-season when we signed Trezz, Schroeder, Matthews and Gasol, we REINFORCED and UPGRADED the previous championship team. In addition we retained kuz, caruso and tht was on the come up. This was supposed to be a reloaded championship team

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

This isnt about injuries. This is about the role players and I saw this disaster happening midseason when the injuries hit lebron and AD. That’s when we dropped from 1 seed to 2 seed to 5 seed to 7 seed and idiots thought we ‘lucked into’ a matchup with the suns.

So don’t know what happens from here. I constantly defended Schroeder and Kuzma all season long but here’s the truth: Schroeder is a fraud and Kuzma sucks.

It isn’t so much we lost this series it’s more that this fraud team with its LeFraud leader gave up in game 5 and game 6.

therein lies the issue.

+ schröder as starter
dumb coach not playing Harrell

bison
06-04-2021, 02:20 AM
The team gave up in game 5.

bison
06-04-2021, 02:21 AM
This hurts cause I thought the lakers were an elite defensive team and they just fcking gave up.

Spurs m8
06-04-2021, 02:22 AM
I'll admit...I was really surprised when they got Schroeder as a starting PG....

BigKobeFan
06-04-2021, 02:22 AM
This hurts cause I thought the lakers were an elite defensive team and they just fcking gave up.

Quitting is a sign of poor leadership

kenneth_griffin
06-04-2021, 02:27 AM
the defense of Davis, Howard, Mcgee and rondos leadership were the biggest reasons they won aside from the fake bubble/layoff/no travel or pressure.

they won with grit, size and toughness

replacing them with slow stiffs was a big mistake.. and rondo was truly that 3rd star for them when it mattered.

lebron better pray for another 60 game season next year and a 3rd superstar

Nilocon165
06-04-2021, 02:28 AM
Op is a poster on the ‘Insidehoops.com’ message boards

HBK_Kliq_2
06-04-2021, 02:34 AM
Coach Vogel is a terrible offensive coach but it was disguised in the bubble, losing rondo, Dennis Shroder sucks as a starter because he doesn't fit next to LeBron, marc gasol washed up, Drummond sucks, Davis injury prone, LeBron old.

Combination of all those reasons.

clipps
06-04-2021, 07:20 AM
Vince Carter would go 74-8 with this team.

n00bie
06-04-2021, 08:47 AM

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

LeBron is 90% to blame. His attitude on the court is horrible. He walks off the court before the game ends. He just stands around on defense and blames his teammates when the guy he's guarding scores. LeBron needs to go.

clipps
06-04-2021, 11:49 AM
LeBron is 90% to blame. His attitude on the court is horrible. He walks off the court before the game ends. He just stands around on defense and blames his teammates when the guy he's guarding scores. LeBron needs to go.

He's 100% to blame, idiot.

Gohan
06-04-2021, 01:00 PM
The only reason they beat rockets last year was because of rondo

bullettooth
06-04-2021, 01:02 PM

LeThargic did his impression of Anthony Bennet

https://cdn.bleacherreport.net/temp_images/2014/01/09/832477570.gif

DABIGSALSISHA
06-04-2021, 01:04 PM

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

More excuses !!!

None of this matters now.

Lebron is the reason why this is a disaster.

DABIGSALSISHA
06-04-2021, 01:04 PM
LeThargic did his impression of Anthony Bennet

https://cdn.bleacherreport.net/temp_images/2014/01/09/832477570.gif

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

:lol