PDA

View Full Version : The Flippers could have faced the Blazers in the 1st round

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-04-2021, 02:56 AM
They had the length, traps and blitzing to force Dame into an ugly series since he's too small.

Instead they want Luka again who put up a near 30 pt trip dub on them last year, is 6'7 280 and can see over all their defenders while being one of the best passers in the league

all to duck the Flakers.. who are now OUT :roll:

The Flippers will ALWAYS be the Flippers :roll::roll:

HBK_Kliq_2
06-04-2021, 03:00 AM
They are still going to beat Dallas in 7

Its good practice before Utah

LoneyROY7
06-04-2021, 03:02 AM
They are still going to beat Dallas in 7

Its good practice before Utah

Will you take a nice 4-month vacation if they don't?

Vegas has it -450 on yes atm.

HBK_Kliq_2
06-04-2021, 03:06 AM
Will you take a nice 4-month vacation if they don't?

Vegas has it -450 on yes atm.

Yeah I'm taking a huge vacation if they don't.

No excuses now. No LeBron and davis or Jamal Murray. All they got to worry about is gobert hahaha while nets face giannis and embiid. Clippers got em right where they want em

hold this L
06-04-2021, 03:09 AM
Yeah I'm taking a huge vacation if they don't.

No excuses now. No LeBron and davis or Jamal Murray. All they got to worry about is gobert hahaha while nets face giannis and embiid. Clippers got em right where they want em

Nets would destroy the Sixers. The only team that has a small chance of stopping them is the Bucks.

HBK_Kliq_2
06-04-2021, 03:14 AM
Nets would destroy the Sixers. The only team that has a small chance of stopping them is the Bucks.

The west is wide open as long as kawhi wins these next 2 games. As long as kawhi wins these next 2 games, its a guarantee he will be in the finals.

Bucks/nets is a coinflip series

DABIGSALSISHA
06-04-2021, 03:16 AM
It doesn't matter who wins Mavs or Clippers. Utah is just waiting and is loaded with shooters, a good Centre and two good point guards to kill either one of these teams.

I'm taking them to go all the way to the west conference finals.

Placed my bet already.

Spurs m8
06-04-2021, 03:20 AM
Oh god, not this again lmao