PDA

View Full Version : Imagine getting KO by a playoff 1st timer and a bunch of nobodys

dbugz
06-04-2021, 10:18 AM
and an injured CP3

There's no coming back from that

Not even top 5

never ever call the dude again a GOAT, don't even try that again.

:roll: :roll:

https://media.tenor.com/images/394e9dba5ea2a1dd7f6056564a459ca8/tenor.gif

bullettooth
06-04-2021, 10:19 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/SRrF3vpc/lebron-cry-baby.gif

Airupthere
06-04-2021, 10:20 AM
https://youtu.be/xLYvxoAoiZs

WhiteKyrie
06-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Suns didn’t even have their best player :oldlol:

ImKobe
06-04-2021, 11:05 AM
Shaq had not won a single Playoff game before '95 either, yet beat a prime MJ & Pippen in 6 :confusedshrug: .

RogueBorg
06-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Don't forget getting knocked out by perennial playoff loser Chris Paul.

theman93
06-04-2021, 11:11 AM

Who also had 1 arm

mehyaM24
06-04-2021, 11:20 AM
Suns didn’t even have their best player :oldlol:

you could argue ad is the lakers most important player. he didn't play either.

Shaq had not won a single Playoff game before '95 either, yet beat a prime MJ & Pippen in 6 :confusedshrug: .

shaq already played in the postseason though. this is new for booker & the spotlight didn't rattle him.

HoopsNY
06-04-2021, 11:24 AM
This loss means nothing to LeBron's legacy. LeBron haters need to get a grip.

bullettooth
06-04-2021, 11:25 AM

But "1-9" does, right?

WhiteKyrie
06-04-2021, 11:27 AM

shaq already played in the postseason though. this is new for booker & the spotlight didn't rattle him.

Yeah I know. Anthony Davis has been their best player in the past two seasons. No Anthony Davis, no playoffs. Injured Anthony Davis, first round exit.

That’s my point. Neither team had their best player. It was fair game. Battle of the sidekicks.

Big Dick Devin’s half court scoring is more impactful than LeBron’s hollow all around yet meaningless Super Pippen esque stat line.

WhiteKyrie
06-04-2021, 11:28 AM
But "1-9" does, right?
Which isn’t even accurate given Michael took Chicago to the second round with Scottie Pippen coming off the bench and not being that good.

And to the conference finals giving the eventual champs their only two losses with Scottie not even being a reliable all-star caliber sidekick.

But let’s hold the rookie and sophomore season Michael’s record coming off a broken foot … against all time great Boston Celtics teams in the first round, while playing with coke heads against him? :oldlol:

Oh the loser LeBron Stan double standards, goal post moving and double standards.

Pathetic.

ImKobe
06-04-2021, 11:29 AM

Shaq had not won a single Playoff game prior to '95 though, and the Bulls choked up 8 late in Game 6, at home.

Airupthere
06-04-2021, 11:31 AM

I'm sure it means nothing in terms of ranking. But it is an important data point from you can extrapolate other things during his LA stint and the true value of AD.

Also, to me how he handled the loss without AD only makes my opinion of him worse. Body language showing resignation over team mates misses, etc, not fully supporting his teammates even in a loss, and simply not congratulating the suns after the game show huge gaps in his "leadership" and maturity and mental fortitude.

HoopsNY
06-04-2021, 11:33 AM
But "1-9" does, right?

Of course not. The 1-9 camp are ridiculous for obvious reasons, but so is this emphasis on LeBron losing in the first round this year.

mehyaM24
06-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Yeah I know. Anthony Davis has been their best player in the past two seasons. No Anthony Davis, no playoffs. Injured Anthony Davis, first round exit.

That’s my point. Neither team had their best player. It was fair game. Battle of the sidekicks.

Big Dick Devin’s half court scoring is more impactful than LeBron’s hollow all around yet meaningless Super Pippen esque stat line.

the way booker has played, i probably wouldn't even call him a sidekick. cp3 is obviously the locker room leader & orchestrater, but idk if he's an actual better player. lebron's statline yesterday was deceptive though, agreed.

HoopsNY
06-04-2021, 11:34 AM
I'm sure it means nothing in terms of ranking. But it is an important data point from you can extrapolate other things during his LA stint and the true value of AD.

Also, to me how he handled the loss without AD only makes my opinion of him worse. Body language showing resignation over team mates misses, etc, not fully supporting his teammates even in a loss, and simply not congratulating the suns after the game show huge gaps in his "leadership" and maturity and mental fortitude.

This is a fair assessment.

mehyaM24
06-04-2021, 11:34 AM
Shaq had not won a single Playoff game prior to '95 though, and the Bulls choked up 8 late in Game 6, at home.

the op said a postseason first timer. not whose won in the playoffs. booker cooked the lakers in his playoff debut, which is impressive.

kawhileonard2
06-04-2021, 12:27 PM
and an injured CP3

There's no coming back from that

Not even top 5

never ever call the dude again a GOAT, don't even try that again.

:roll: :roll:

https://media.tenor.com/images/394e9dba5ea2a1dd7f6056564a459ca8/tenor.gif
Lol

BigKobeFan
06-04-2021, 01:03 PM
I don't know if I can put bran above any of these players

In no particular order

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Shaq
4. Kobs
5. bird
6. magic
7. hakeem
8. Russell
9. Wilt/bran

So I have bran sitting at like 10th

bullettooth
06-04-2021, 01:07 PM
I don't know if I can put bran above any of these players

In no particular order

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Shaq
4. Kobs
5. bird
6. magic
7. hakeem
8. Russell
9. Wilt/bran

So I have bran sitting at like 10th

Of all the top 10 players, ONLY LeBron has had a TRASH attitude. His pouting, laziness on defense, walking out on the team before games are over, quitting and overall entitlement should take him out of the top 10. I still have in my top 10 (he is great, no doubt) but holy shit...

LeBron is insufferable.

DABIGSALSISHA
06-04-2021, 01:23 PM

That is simply NOT TRUE.

I was a magic fan and I was in the arena.

Michael Jordan was FAR from being himself that season.

Where were you back then?

Soundwave
06-04-2021, 01:58 PM
lol, Orlando was mega-hyped by 1995 they were supposed to be the next NBA dynasty, Shaq and Penny were the new Kareem and Magic.

They were favored big time to win in the 95 Finals also.

That 95 Magic team would beat anyone in the current NBA with maybe the exception of Brooklyn and that's still a maybe depending on how they gel in tough games.

Phoenix beating the Lakers would more akin to the 95 Bulls losing to like the Alonzo Mourning-Larry Johnson Charlotte Hornets in round 1 or something. A good young team with some buzz around them, but not really a team people are banking on being the next NBA dynasty.

bullettooth
06-04-2021, 02:26 PM

Why do you lie?

coin24
06-04-2021, 04:17 PM

:lol:lol

He even had the standard chris small playoff injury and LeTiny still found a way to lose

3ball
06-04-2021, 04:18 PM
Seriously, Lebron lost to CP3 - nobody good ever did that