PDA

View Full Version : Mods are yall asleep at the ****ing wheel or what???

FultzNationRISE
06-04-2021, 11:51 AM
This is a basketball website, not a LEBRON website. Look at the main board ffs. Every ****ing thread is about Lebron.

Are the playoffs over!? Are there no more series going on as we speak??? Because that's what you're acting like, when you let this kind of nonsense take over the nba board. We dont need to focus on Lebron all the time. A few positive threads about everything wonderful he's done, sure. But every damn thread on the board? NO.

You guys need to get to work and start cleaning this mess up. Otherwise, I'll find moderators who will.

And that aint a threat, ladies.

It's a PROMISE.

Now get to work.

FultzNationRISE
06-04-2021, 11:56 AM
Everyone five star this ****ing thread.

RIGHT NOW.

bullettooth
06-04-2021, 12:09 PM
Everyone five star this ****ing thread.

RIGHT NOW.

No.

https://i.postimg.cc/FsR107JF/Screen-Shot-2021-06-04-at-12-08-46-PM.png

TheCorporation
06-04-2021, 12:09 PM
Legit this forum is nothing without LeGoat

It would crumble without him

FultzNationRISE
06-04-2021, 12:11 PM
No.

https://i.postimg.cc/FsR107JF/Screen-Shot-2021-06-04-at-12-08-46-PM.png

Mods, I want you to exit this guy off the premises, and I want you to use his HEAD to open the ****ing DOOR

Kblaze8855
06-04-2021, 12:13 PM
Dude I quit my real job a couple months ago to travel and bullshit for a couple years. All that 5-9 am sitting at the computer shit is done. I’m trying to find some ****ing sour orange juice to make mojo chicken later after I got hooked on it in Miami a little while back. I’m not reading all these topics. Not that I think you were serious or that I even read your entire post. Just getting it out there for anyone who may have noticed a lack of moderation and actually cares about that.

LeCola
06-04-2021, 12:17 PM
This bot is also trying to make that thread go down and forgotten:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493991-Lebron-Davis-and-Schr%F6der-s-4Q-performances-vs-Suns-All-Lebron-Stans-Are-Invited

:oldlol:

Stanley Kobrick
06-04-2021, 12:19 PM
still don't know how to 5 star yet, but i would if i could

Mr. Jabbar
06-04-2021, 12:20 PM
the league got a lot thinner since last nite

FireDavidKahn
06-04-2021, 12:23 PM
LeGOAT is the NBA.

WhiteKyrie
06-04-2021, 12:24 PM
It’s always been this way. OP just crying and having a meltdown because his hero got exposed again. The unlikable fraud he is …

Dude I quit my real job a couple months ago to travel and bullshit for a couple years. All that 5-9 am sitting at the computer shit is done. I’m trying to find some ****ing sour orange juice to make mojo chicken later after I got hooked on it in Miami a little while back. I’m not reading all these topics. Not that I think you were serious or that I even read your entire post. Just getting it out there for anyone who may have noticed a lack of moderation and actually cares about that.
Cool story

DABIGSALSISHA
06-04-2021, 12:31 PM
This is a basketball website, not a LEBRON website. Look at the main board ffs. Every ****ing thread is about Lebron.

Are the playoffs over!? Are there no more series going on as we speak??? Because that's what you're acting like, when you let this kind of nonsense take over the nba board. We dont need to focus on Lebron all the time. A few positive threads about everything wonderful he's done, sure. But every damn thread on the board? NO.

You guys need to get to work and start cleaning this mess up. Otherwise, I'll find moderators who will.

It's a PROMISE.

Now get to work.

Jesus, what a Mexican soap opera, pal.

What the hell do you want the mods to do? kick everybody out and just leave you and your guys crying over each others shoulders and displaying stats all the time.

Let people have fun, suns fans enjoy the moment!!!

LeCancun,

Now, go cry to mommie.

tontoz
06-04-2021, 12:38 PM
OP creates cringeworthy Lebron threads all the time now he complains about people creating Lebron threads. :facepalm

bullettooth
06-04-2021, 12:39 PM
OP creates cringeworthy Lebron threads all the time now he complains about people creating Lebron threads. :facepalm

https://media.giphy.com/media/14ceV8wMLIGO6Q/source.gif

r0drig0lac
06-04-2021, 01:02 PM
Dude I quit my real job a couple months ago to travel and bullshit for a couple years. All that 5-9 am sitting at the computer shit is done. I知 trying to find some ****ing sour orange juice to make mojo chicken later after I got hooked on it in Miami a little while back. I知 not reading all these topics. Not that I think you were serious or that I even read your entire post. Just getting it out there for anyone who may have noticed a lack of moderation and actually cares about that.lol

deathawaitu
06-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Legit this forum is nothing without LeGoat

It would crumble without him

Go back into hiding burger boy

highwhey
06-04-2021, 01:23 PM
Dude I quit my real job a couple months ago to travel and bullshit for a couple years. All that 5-9 am sitting at the computer shit is done. I知 trying to find some ****ing sour orange juice to make mojo chicken later after I got hooked on it in Miami a little while back. I知 not reading all these topics. Not that I think you were serious or that I even read your entire post. Just getting it out there for anyone who may have noticed a lack of moderation and actually cares about that.

Warriorfan reporting posts 24/7 drove kblaze to quit his job.

Stanley Kobrick
06-04-2021, 01:34 PM
Warriorfan reporting posts 24/7 drove kblaze to quit his job.
:(

https://i.postimg.cc/nhc16CSL/sfdfhdgd.jpg

hateraid
06-04-2021, 02:57 PM
Dude I quit my real job a couple months ago to travel and bullshit for a couple years. All that 5-9 am sitting at the computer shit is done. I知 trying to find some ****ing sour orange juice to make mojo chicken later after I got hooked on it in Miami a little while back. I知 not reading all these topics. Not that I think you were serious or that I even read your entire post. Just getting it out there for anyone who may have noticed a lack of moderation and actually cares about that.

Mods

hateraid
06-04-2021, 03:02 PM
:(

https://i.postimg.cc/nhc16CSL/sfdfhdgd.jpg

Warriorfan is a snitch? What a little b!tch

Nilocon165
06-04-2021, 03:06 PM
bulletooth and tontoz are too slow to recognize a schtick

sportjames23
06-04-2021, 04:10 PM

It's a PROMISE.

Now get to work.

Shorter OP:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/28728fb6d0409343265856b2f93f60b2/tenor.gif?itemid=9859748

tontoz
06-04-2021, 04:45 PM
bulletooth and tontoz are too slow to recognize a schtick

I know he is being a clown. I have seen him worshipping Lebron's pecker for months.

That doesn't mean i am not going to dog him for making a dumb thread.

TAZORAC
06-04-2021, 05:19 PM

It's a PROMISE.

Now get to work.

Mods have never done their job.

The website is loaded with insecure booger eating incels who don't even like basketball