PDA

View Full Version : Who has the worst body language when losing?

Pip' N Rodman
06-04-2021, 05:53 PM
Look at Kobe screaming at Lin, with his arms in the air:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3v2udIwAUE

theman93
06-04-2021, 05:57 PM
https://3rwg8o2ujdv92huqkh3ihn24-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/lebron-james-bench.jpg

BigKobeFan
06-04-2021, 06:44 PM
https://3rwg8o2ujdv92huqkh3ihn24-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/lebron-james-bench.jpg:roll:

TheCorporation
06-04-2021, 06:45 PM

Bingo

TheCorporation
06-04-2021, 06:51 PM
Good find OP

https://i.postimg.cc/MHfZH3vq/Good-Find-OP.jpg

Jasper
06-04-2021, 06:57 PM
kobe would never make a good coach , because he expects everyone to be as good as he was tough.
RIP snake

Spurs m8
06-04-2021, 07:01 PM
I see Brons terrible body language and bad leadership has gotten to op

So much so, that he's dedicated time out of his life to find other all time greats with the same.

Obviously found none for Jordan, as that would have been his first post.

Found 1 single moment for Kobe...one where Kobe wasn't even standing there deflated...or leaving the court early, or not running back to play defense...

One where Kobe was demanding more out of his team mate, who was extremely low iq, right at the end of a game that was there to be won or lost...in that actual moment

Nice work op...I wonder what zinger you'll come up with next...don't spend too much time scouring the Internet and your mind, to defend a loser

Mauzah
06-04-2021, 07:33 PM
That Kobe clip is nothing. The Lakers needed to foul and Lin is standing there like its a timeout while they're down by 1.

BigKobeFan
06-04-2021, 09:34 PM

So much so, that he's dedicated time out of his life to find other all time greats with the same.

Found 1 single moment for Kobe...one where Kobe wasn't even standing there deflated...or leaving the court early, or not running back to play defense...

One where Kobe was demanding more out of his team mate, who was extremely low iq, right at the end of a game that was there to be won or lost...in that actual moment

Nice work op...I wonder what zinger you'll come up with next...don't spend too much time scouring the Internet and your mind, to defend a loser

Over. This is exactly what needs to be said

theman93
06-04-2021, 09:37 PM

Well said +1 :applause:

op and TheCorporation have been melting down for almost 24 straight hours now

deathawaitu
06-04-2021, 09:51 PM

Another high IQ post

Lebron and his fanboys will always be losers in life lolol

Loser mentality

Airupthere
06-04-2021, 09:54 PM

Lin was looking at the coach and the coach was not telling him to foul. Kobe, using his own logic, is telling lin to go against the coach and just foul because it was the inly thing to do. This is not the same as resignation. This is frustration from kobe because does not want to lose.

With lebron, he gave up. He wasnt communicating to his teammates. He was distancing himself like a kid who didnt get his candy does.

SATAN
06-04-2021, 09:54 PM
lmao@Jordan never having poor leadership. Trying to pick on team mates is great leadership. Just ask Robert Parish.

Airupthere
06-04-2021, 09:55 PM

You already said it, but much better bro.

Nilocon165
06-04-2021, 09:57 PM
The poster known as Kawhi M8, Derozan m8, Spurs m8, and soon to be Luka m8 has a crippling addiction to a basketball forum

Spurs m8
06-04-2021, 09:59 PM
The poster known as Kawhi M8, Derozan m8, Spurs m8, and soon to be Luka m8 has a crippling addiction to a basketball forum

Yep, one that i go missing from for months at a time at times...
Stop being so obsessed with me tbh

Nilocon165
06-04-2021, 10:01 PM
Yep, one that i go missing from for months at a time at times...
Stop being so obsessed with me tbh
I've left for years at a time and you posting in every lebron thread has always stayed constant :confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
06-04-2021, 10:01 PM
I've left for years at a time and you posting in every lebron thread has always stayed constant :confusedshrug:

Thanks for taking the time to analyse me

Pip' N Rodman
06-05-2021, 02:50 AM
bump

Spurs m8
06-05-2021, 03:07 AM

Bump

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2021, 03:33 AM
Kobe pouts or disappears when the going gets tough.

See 2006, 2008, 2011.

And1AllDay
06-05-2021, 12:28 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1a6b48687a22ef14f40e7ab012e5a224/tenor.gif?itemid=13739141