PDA

View Full Version : LeBron’s Legacy Exposed when he doesn’t have two other superstars playing with him

dreamshake
06-04-2021, 06:09 PM
We’re all witnesses. Even Kobe took the Suns to 7 with scrubs. LeBron can’t even get out of the first round with his all star team featuring all those All Stars :roll: :roll: :roll:

Y’all have been misled. Following a false prophet your entire lives. But the truth eventually comes out and reveals itself. Losing to a career loser in Chris Paul and Playoff virgin Devin Booker lol. Kobe destroyed prime CP3. LeBron couldn’t even beat grandpa Paul with his one arm :lol

The real top 10 players of all time has been revealed.
Jordan
Kareem
Russell
Bryant
Duncan
Bird
Magic
Shaq
Hakeem
Durant

HylianNightmare
06-04-2021, 06:10 PM
Lefraud

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-04-2021, 06:10 PM
massively high IQ posting on display

90sgoat
06-04-2021, 06:17 PM
I can't wait for Lebron to retire.

I'm feeling very old and sentimental these days, but Lebron just isn't it.

Kobe was that guy where I shed a tear. Not going to care when Lebron calls it quit.

Lebron just needs to go, so the league can grow again, he's like a massive weed bush in the garden that keeps the sun out.

TheCorporation
06-04-2021, 06:19 PM
LeGroundhog

:lol

All the dirty rats coming out of the rat holes

I LOVE IT

LeQuatro living rent free and I love it

Le7,631

WhiteKyrie
06-04-2021, 06:25 PM
More Help

SouBeachTalents
06-04-2021, 06:35 PM
You criticize LeBron for playing on superteams then put Durant in the top 10 :oldlol:

dbugz
06-04-2021, 06:36 PM
LeTop11 cemented! :pimp:

never ever call the guy a GOAT again. it's hilarious :roll:

:roll: :roll:

warriorfan
06-04-2021, 06:53 PM
Big LeBron fan here. I have to agree with the op. He’s quit and teamhopped so much. No one respects him anymore. He lost all chance of goat when he left his original team to join with the 2nd and 4th highest PER in the league...while bragging how easy it will be to win championships...only to lose to Jason Terry in the NBA finals. He has an exhibition title and a lockout title vs horrible competition. His legacy is awful when examined carefully. His biggest accomplishment was beating the trash Bros and hawks every year in a historically weak east. He’s fallen to a fringe top 25 of all time player now.

Spurs m8
06-04-2021, 06:57 PM
Let's hope when he retires we can actually all see him for what he really is...

Not what him and the media manufacture him as

Gohan
06-04-2021, 08:22 PM
i agree with op he's just missing iverson in his top 10. other than that he's spot on

TheMan
06-04-2021, 08:24 PM
LeGroundhog

:lol

All the dirty rats coming out of the rat holes

I LOVE IT

LeQuatro living rent free and I love it

Le7,631

Sure you do :oldlol:

Axe
06-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Op, where were you when kong won his fourth title huh? :ohwell:

Lebron23
06-04-2021, 08:59 PM
We’re all witnesses. Even Kobe took the Suns to 7 with scrubs. LeBron can’t even get out of the first round with his all star team featuring all those All Stars :roll: :roll: :roll:

Y’all have been misled. Following a false prophet your entire lives. But the truth eventually comes out and reveals itself. Losing to a career loser in Chris Paul and Playoff virgin Devin Booker lol. Kobe destroyed prime CP3. LeBron couldn’t even beat grandpa Paul with his one arm :lol

The real top 10 players of all time has been revealed.
Jordan
Kareem
Russell
Bryant
Duncan
Bird
Magic
Shaq
Hakeem
Durant

You disappeared after LeBron won his fourth finals MVP.