PDA

View Full Version : Has there ever been a meltdown this bad from a fan base?

Bronbron23
06-04-2021, 08:11 PM
Bron stans are trippin ever sense last night. It's hilarious actually. I've only been on here a couple years but was it like this when kobe lost while he was still dominant?

Gohan
06-04-2021, 08:14 PM
Bron stans are trippin ever sense last night. It's hilarious actually. I've only been on here a couple years but was it like this when kobe lost while he was still dominant?

you must of havent seen me when i found out curry wasnt winning the nickolodeons kids choice award. I admit i broke down in tears

Vino24
06-04-2021, 08:15 PM
What’s worse, a few threads or an entire account with 7k + posts hating one player?

Axe
06-04-2021, 08:18 PM
you must of havent seen me when i found out curry wasnt winning the nickolodeons kids choice award. I admit i broke down in tears
:(

Don't worry saiyan. For next year he will have a chance to grab another of those fancy awards again.

Gohan
06-04-2021, 08:30 PM
:(

Don't worry saiyan. For next year he will have a chance to grab another of those fancy awards again.

thanks, i hope they let a little black boy hand it to him next year :)

Axe
06-04-2021, 08:32 PM
thanks, i hope they let a little black boy hand it to him next year :)
With klay it is most likely :cheers:

TheMan
06-04-2021, 08:36 PM
TheCorporation seems especially unhinged rn, poor little fella is reduced to spouting nonsense about us talking shit about his King, I think we should ease up a bit...he's an incel loser sure but I don't want him to go kill himself either, that wouldn't be very Christian of me.

Hang in there champ :cheers:

warriorfan
06-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Jeff needs to make them a personal private safe space forum. These kids can’t handle it.

mehyaM24
06-04-2021, 08:39 PM
TheCorporation seems especially unhinged rn, poor little fella is reduced to spouting nonsense about us talking shit about his King, I think we should ease up a bit...he's an incel loser sure but I don't want him to go kill himself either, that wouldn't be very Christian of me.

Hang in there champ :cheers:

who is that guy's main account? someone said he was a "dup" of another lebron fan. who has a handful of other accounts. generally speaking he posts OK content. but i had to check him for posting inaccurate "facts" about jordan.

SATAN
06-04-2021, 08:40 PM

Attention

Axe
06-04-2021, 08:41 PM
who is that guy's main account? someone said he was a "dup" of another lebron fan. who has a handful of other accounts. generally speaking he posts OK content. but i had to check him for posting inaccurate "facts" about jordan.
Don't you think slick (op) also posts under different accounts named shooter, elitepower23, and1allday, etc.? And also what other specific accounts do you think i have here hmm? :rolleyes:

mehyaM24
06-04-2021, 08:43 PM
Don't you think slick (op) also posts under different accounts named shooter, elitepower23, and1allday, etc.? And also what other specific accounts do i have here hmm? :rolleyes:

aren't those guys like bigtime lebron fans? doubt any of those accounts belong to op. if you have another screen name, that's cool. i'm not judging.

warriorfan
06-04-2021, 08:47 PM
aren't those guys like bigtime lebron fans? doubt any of those accounts belong to op. if you have another screen name, that's cool. i'm not judging.

If anything those accounts he listed belong to TheCoperation.

Axe
06-04-2021, 08:48 PM
I've been called rrr3's dup several times but i embrace it even tho i know very much i ain't his. Meanwhile, slick not only makes lbj threads but often times he would also bump and make threads trashing mj then makes similar posts in them under the accounts i mentioned. I'm sure you're not clueless to this lol.

TheMan
06-04-2021, 08:57 PM

Simon is very real, really creepy and has a really weird obsession with LeBron James.

Bronbron23
06-04-2021, 10:14 PM
you must of havent seen me when i found out curry wasnt winning the nickolodeons kids choice award. I admit i broke down in tears:oldlol:

Mauzah
06-05-2021, 12:19 AM
So this is only the beginning for LeMelt and his dumb fan base

ImKobe
06-05-2021, 12:29 AM

You should have seen how insufferable the Lebron fam was back in 2013 and how they laughed at Kobe's achilles injury.

Spurs m8
06-05-2021, 12:30 AM
You should have seen how insufferable the Lebron fam was back in 2013 and how they laughed at Kobe's achilles injury.

Rats

And1AllDay
06-05-2021, 03:37 AM
What’s worse, a few threads or an entire account with 7k + posts hating one player?

gottem

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1a6b48687a22ef14f40e7ab012e5a224/tenor.gif?itemid=13739141