PDA

View Full Version : Why do people dislike 3ball

Gohan
06-05-2021, 05:29 PM
He is a real nikka no matter how much y’all hate he keeps coming with facts. If you’re a lebron fan I kind of understand but other than that he brings much needed knowledge to this board that few posters bring

Axe
06-05-2021, 05:34 PM
He's a spam bot who makes daily threads about kong and pippen :(

Manny98
06-05-2021, 05:35 PM
I` like 3ball, he belongs in a mental asylum but he's somewhat entertaining

Bronbron23
06-05-2021, 05:49 PM
He is a real nikka no matter how much y’all hate he keeps coming with facts. If you’re a lebron fan I kind of understand but other than that he brings much needed knowledge to this board that few posters bring

We disagree about some things but all in all he seems ok. He definitely knows his shit but he loses alot of his credibility with some of his takes on pippen and lebron.

Axe
06-05-2021, 05:52 PM
We disagree about some things but all in all he seems ok. He definitely knows his shit but he loses alot of his credibility with some of his takes on pippen and lebron.
His 24/7 obsession with both players is just painfully eyesore.

And1AllDay
06-05-2021, 06:01 PM
hes fun to bully around. we need a resident retart to bully so keep him around.

Smoke117
06-05-2021, 08:07 PM
Because he’s an insane person who has been spewing the same rhetoric for years upon years.

Spurs m8
06-05-2021, 08:11 PM
3ball is a certified legend.

It's actually insane the amount of knowledge he has.

If it came out that he was a bot, I wouldn't be surprised....no one could hold that much info on one guy and team lmao

He is the king of slaying bron stans

Full Court
06-05-2021, 08:19 PM
I like his posts. I disagree with him about Pippen....Pippen was an amazing player, and giving him his due doesn't in any way take away from Jordan's greatness. Aside from that though, 3ball is pretty much spot on.

kenneth_griffin
06-05-2021, 08:24 PM
3ball picked the winning argument. his only fault is making it too often. I'm a kobe fan and I barely have to try to cuck Leroid fans.. for him it should literally take half a second yet he goes at it like i used to 15 years ago trying to prove to MJ fans that kobe had a shot to become the goat.

that's an unnecessary obsession for any MJ Stan.. you literally just have to say this

6 titles
6 finals mvps
5 league mvps
0 finals losses
Defensive player of the year
2 gold medals
0 international losses
10 scoring titles
all time career scoring champion season and playoffs
consensus goat

I mean whenever someone is good at anything they say "he's the michael jordan of his sport/business/industry

hes larger than life. hes like on the level of Jesus christ/elvis/Ali/lennon/Ruth/mozart/Einstein etc...

lebron is a nobody outside of a few million americans

1987_Lakers
06-05-2021, 08:36 PM
He's been caught multiple times lying about stats to try to make MJ look better and or Pippen/LeBron worse, when confronted he blames in on "foggy" memory, but he's done this multiple times and we all know he spends all day on basketballreference.

He's also admitted to haven't watched an NBA game for 10+ years, I don't know how you can take someone's opinion on current NBA seriously when they don't even watch games. His classic Oubre > Klay backfire thread is a perfect example of how out of touch he is to the current NBA.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?487615-Prediction-people-will-be-saying-Oubre-gt-Klay-at-times-this-next-season

Smoke117
06-05-2021, 08:41 PM
He's been caught multiple times lying about stats to try to make MJ look better and or Pippen/LeBron worse, when confronted he blames in on "foggy" memory, but he's done this multiple times and we all know he spends all day on basketballreference.

He's also admitted to haven't watched an NBA game for 10+ years, I don't know how you can take someone's opinion on current NBA seriously when they don't even watch games. His classic Oubre > Klay backfire thread is a perfect example of how out of touch he is to the current NBA.

It’s not even just the lying. He throws out stats with no context and uses them like a casual fan. So and so averaged these numbers so he’s just this kind of shit. A very simple outlook to try and tear down players essentially.

Bronbron23
06-05-2021, 08:42 PM
His 24/7 obsession with both players is just painfully eyesore.

Yeah man he ruins any good shit he says with those takes

And1AllDay
06-05-2021, 08:42 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?487615-Prediction-people-will-be-saying-Oubre-gt-Klay-at-times-this-next-season

this

Phoenix
06-05-2021, 11:10 PM
I long figured out that he's a Lebron stan, and probably on the payroll.

sdot_thadon
06-06-2021, 12:12 AM
but other than that he brings much needed knowledge to this board that few posters bring
Sure but only on a board where no one actually cares enough about the argument to fact check him and see the wrong numbers and selective rounding he routinely employs......

Sportal
06-06-2021, 12:14 AM
hes fun to bully around. we need a resident retart to bully so keep him around.

Mmhmmm...

And1AllDay
06-06-2021, 12:38 AM
I long figured out that he's a Lebron stan, and probably on the payroll.

phoenix = high iq

PeroAntic
06-06-2021, 01:38 AM
I like his posts. I disagree with him about Pippen....Pippen was an amazing player, and giving him his due doesn't in any way take away from Jordan's greatness. Aside from that though, 3ball is pretty much spot on.

yes exactly

hold this L
06-06-2021, 02:33 AM
I` like 3ball, he belongs in a mental asylum but he's somewhat entertaining
I agree with this part of your sentence

he belongs in a mental asylum

SouBeachTalents
06-06-2021, 02:53 AM
Yeah, I wonder why people dislike the guy who spams the same threads and posts about the same 3 players 32,000 times :lol

DABIGSALSISHA
06-06-2021, 03:06 AM
He is a great man. Shoots his 3ball way better than many ever will here (including their FAKKIT Queen).

Mods should give him some POWER to ban a few LEballerina bandwagon fans, just saying....

SpaceJam
06-06-2021, 04:20 AM
3ball is a certified legend.

It's actually insane the amount of knowledge he has.

If it came out that he was a bot, I wouldn't be surprised....no one could hold that much info on one guy and team lmao

He is the king of slaying bron stans

Imagine calling out people for obsessing about an NBA superstar, but turn around and slurp some random weirdo on a basketball forum :oldlol:

'Certified legend'

Spurs m8
06-06-2021, 04:27 AM
Imagine calling out people for obsessing about an NBA superstar, but turn around and slurp some random weirdo on a basketball forum :oldlol:

'Certified legend'

Yeah seem to take my posts very seriously.

Possibly more serious than I do

Mr.GOAT2408
06-06-2021, 05:24 AM
3ball one of the most knowledgeable users here (not saying much)

Bronsexuals just hate that he keeps exposing how much of a fraud he truly is :roll:

SpaceJam
06-06-2021, 05:48 AM
Yeah seem to take my posts very seriously.

Possibly more serious than I do

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/578/199/124.gif

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493227-Its-Official-Dumbest-thing-EVER-said-on-ISH

Numb nut.

Axe
06-06-2021, 06:21 AM
He is a great man. Shoots his 3ball way better than many ever will here (including their FAKKIT Queen).

Mods should give him some POWER to ban a few LEballerina bandwagon fans, just saying....
Lol he admitted that he hasn't even watched basketball for more than a decade.

Gohan
06-06-2021, 07:20 AM
Lol he admitted that he hasn't even watched basketball for more than a decade.

He’s lying about that lol I guarantee you he watches lebron hoping he misses everyshot

Axe
06-06-2021, 07:25 AM
He’s lying about that lol I guarantee you he watches lebron hoping he misses everyshot
:roll: