PDA

View Full Version : Damian Lillard trade value?

Joey Turnbuckle
06-05-2021, 06:56 PM
What teams do you think want him and what would they offer?

And1AllDay
06-05-2021, 06:59 PM
schroeder, kuzma, and gasol

make it happen legm :rockon:

bobopenguin
06-05-2021, 08:07 PM
very expensive.
probably need a top rookie + solid starters + salary dump + multiple top draft picks.

RoseCity07
06-05-2021, 08:21 PM
The Blazers aren't trading him. They can't get equal value. I think they're going to trade CJ to get a SG with size next to Lillard. Lakers fans are delusional. They have absolutely nothing to offer.

BigKobeFan
06-06-2021, 01:26 AM
The Blazers aren't trading him. They can't get equal value. I think they're going to trade CJ to get a SG with size next to Lillard. Lakers fans are delusional. They have absolutely nothing to offer.

Bran and kcp for lillard

RoseCity07
06-06-2021, 02:04 AM
Bran and kcp for lillard

I'd love to see a Lebron and CJ swap. CJ entering his prime. He needs his own team. He was looking like he finally achieved all-star status before getting injured. Blazers need height and star power. Lebron doesn't have that much left. Certainly not enough to carry a franchise. CJ just ain't going to work next to Lillard.

DABIGSALSISHA
06-06-2021, 02:06 AM
The disgusting media pushing hard for Lillard to go to the Lakers and for ANOTHER super team to be created.

Stay in Portland, Lillard, or go to another small market team.

Spurs m8
06-06-2021, 03:28 AM
The disgusting media pushing hard for Lillard to go to the Lakers and for ANOTHER super team to be created.

Stay in Portland, Lillard, or go to another small market team.

The whole superteam thing is really the most boring and worst thing for the league.

The media are low iq rats, so of course they're pushing for it too.

Ahh I miss the days of good old competition and proper rivalry.

No weak players thinking they're entitled to be surrounded by stars...
Just players wanting to be stars and beat the other stars

Spurs m8
06-06-2021, 03:30 AM
Why not just scrap 20 teams and stack 10 teams and make that the league?

Then super teams could be interesting.

But for now...its blowing out parity and making for a garbage league

ZionDunks
06-06-2021, 04:41 AM
Kemba
Couple picks
Portland choice of a few young guys

What’s Dame won?

Gohan
06-06-2021, 07:24 AM
Kemba
Couple picks
Portland choice of a few young guys

What’s Dame won?

He’s capable of winning but not with Portland. What did lebron do before Miami?

Derka
06-06-2021, 07:54 AM
Portland shouldn’t accept anything less than one of the 10-15 best players in the league and a trove of draft picks if they ever consider trading Dame.

Any sort of “take a decent roleplayer and a combo of picks and bench trash” should be made public so everyone can laugh at it.

coin24
06-06-2021, 07:58 AM
Better to trade cj and get some bigs who can actually defend.. nurk was a liability also

A decent coach would help

Joey Turnbuckle
06-06-2021, 02:03 PM
I was actually asking this as a fan of the Pacers, not a big market super team. Since Lillard is locked up, he would be someone small market teams would feel comfortable giving up a lot for if he ever were available. Blazers wouldn't be forced to eat crap like Spurs with Kawhi and Pelicans with AD. They would have tons of great offers.