PDA

View Full Version : No Harden no problem.

Vino24
06-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Nets not skipping a beat

Axe
06-05-2021, 08:25 PM
Interesting you made two threads praising both teams ;)

kenneth_griffin
06-05-2021, 08:27 PM
they need harden cause of kyries inconsistency. they can win a few without him. but not a series vs the bucks

Vino24
06-05-2021, 08:37 PM
they need harden cause of kyries inconsistency. they can win a few without him. but not a series vs the bucks

Nah Harden is overkill

I'm Smart
06-05-2021, 08:39 PM
No Harden no problem? Unlikely. He's by far their best player.

kenneth_griffin
06-05-2021, 08:43 PM
No Harden no problem? Unlikely. He's by far their best player.

only cause Durant has half the quickness and change of direction he used to have. his first step used to be deadly. now he's just getting by mostly on being able to shoot over people

Vino24
06-05-2021, 09:09 PM
Nets in full control without harden. Too easy

Vino24
06-05-2021, 09:16 PM
Griffin looking like a 4th star. Dude faked being washed up

Foster5k
06-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Griffin looking like a 4th star. Dude faked being washed up

:oldlol:

At one point they were doubling Griffin at the 3 point line. My mans still got game. Don't sleep.

SouBeachTalents
06-05-2021, 10:05 PM
I know, just one game, but I don't know how you'd feel optimistic about the Bucks winning this series after losing decisively with Harden missing the entire game. Just about the worst possible way for this series to start for them

Foster5k
06-05-2021, 10:07 PM
I know, just one game, but I don't know how you'd feel optimistic about the Bucks winning this series after losing decisively with Harden missing the entire game. Just about the worst possible way for this series to start for them

Kyrie missed some wide open shots. He was getting whatever he wanted.

To be honest, I think the Nets could have clenched this out without Harden and KD. If Kyrie made some of those wide open looks, Nets would have won by 20+.

Kblaze8855
06-05-2021, 10:23 PM
It’s entirely arguable that of their 1-2-3....the one who has the WORST argument for goat scoring skill set at his position is the one who led the league in scoring 3 years in a row and put up 34-35 a game doing it. This is why you hoe up and play together. One injury or off game doesn’t ruin anything.

Nobody has to be on their A game...or even show up. Any 2 of the 3 can win them any series with a lucky bounce or two. Any 2 of these 3 play their B game together they can win. Hell one A game and a C game a night would maybe get them to the finals.

Spreading the pressure is the whole point.

Smoke117
06-05-2021, 10:28 PM

Kyrie unstoppable when playing with Lebron, inconsistent now. Bullshitter Kenny at his best.

Foster5k
06-05-2021, 10:34 PM
It’s entirely arguable that of their 1-2-3....the one who has the WORST argument for goat scoring skill set at his position is the one who led the league in scoring 3 years in a row and put up 34-35 a game doing it. This is why you hoe up and play together. One injury or off game doesn’t ruin anything.

Nobody has to be on their A game...or even show up. Any 2 of the 3 can win them any series with a lucky bounce or two. Any 2 of these 3 play their B game together they can win. Hell one A game and a C game a night would maybe get them to the finals.

Spreading the pressure is the whole point.

Nets too good. There is no coach on the planet that can figure out a legit way to stop them.

Spurs m8
06-05-2021, 10:51 PM
Nets too good. There is no coach on the planet that can figure out a legit way to stop them.

Well yeah, because they don't have the list to do so

Teams like the Clippers may as well give up...no way they gonna even come close to stopping the Nets...they can barely beat Dallas...takes a career night by Kawhi to just hang in the series

Joey Turnbuckle
06-05-2021, 10:58 PM
Yeah I said before game in the game thread I think Nes sweep and that Durant as sole star on team is good enough to beat Bucks and Harden possibly as well if he were the lone star, but both with Kyrie it's too much. They just went out and handled the Bucks without Harden. I don't know if it will be a sweep still if Harden is out but Nets should still win series even without Harden.

CTbasketball92
06-06-2021, 02:33 AM

I really don't understand what people mean when they say "Kyrie's inconsistency." This wasn't even a classic game where he dropped like 35/5/9 on 80 TS% or anything like that. He got 25/5/8 on 11/26 shooting. This game is a reminder that he's actually got a better all-around game than people think. He was playing defense and passing very well and kept the Nets in the game for the first half and made timely buckets and assists and defensive plays. If anything, it's likely Kyrie shoots a good amount better than he did today going forward, since KD is on the court and all the shots he takes in the playoffs are the same ones he takes in the regular season.

But I wouldn't take the most from this game. Losing Harden hurts. Bucks shot a ridiculously awful 4/28 or so from 3. That won't happen again. The Nets needed to win this game, and KD and Kyrie will need to be great next game and get that win as well.

Ghost1
06-06-2021, 03:38 AM
Imagine this fully healthy team at their peak:

Durant
Harden
Irving
Dinwiddie
Harris
Aldridge
Griffin

Axe
06-06-2021, 06:23 AM
Imagine this fully healthy team at their peak:

Durant
Harden
Irving
Dinwiddie
Harris
Aldridge
Griffin
Aldridge? Oh yea

jayfan
06-06-2021, 08:14 AM

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/hardeja01/gamelog-playoffs/

They'll find a way.

r0drig0lac
06-06-2021, 09:39 AM
Well yeah, because they don't have the list to do so

Teams like the Clippers may as well give up...no way they gonna even come close to stopping the Nets...they can barely beat Dallas...takes a career night by Kawhi to just hang in the series

this

Jasper
06-06-2021, 10:51 AM

10-4

MrFonzworth
06-06-2021, 12:49 PM
OP puts to rest his airbonner account every year when the Celtics shit the bed in the playoffs

AirBonner
06-07-2021, 09:49 PM
No Harden?

DABIGSALSISHA
06-07-2021, 09:55 PM
Harden should be playing for another team, they already have a superteam, What more do they need?