PDA

View Full Version : If your in the LAKERS FRONT OFFICE: Anthony Davis for Zion Williamson?

TAZORAC
06-06-2021, 08:10 PM
If you work for the Lakers front office, would you trade Davis (who will be hurt again next season) for Williamson and another solid player or do you think Davis is "that much" better then Williamson?

LeCola
06-06-2021, 08:21 PM
What about Zion+Ingram for Lebron?

:djparty:djparty:djparty:djparty:djparty

Thenameless
06-06-2021, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't trade AD for Zion. AD is a force at both ends of the court, Zion is not. Now, if that second player is really good, I might consider it.

TAZORAC
06-06-2021, 08:28 PM
I wouldn't trade AD for Zion. AD is a force at both ends of the court, Zion is not. Now, if that second player is really good, I might consider it.

How about a 3 way trade, where the Lakers end up getting Williamson and Lowry or somebody of that caliber..would you do the deal?

LeCola
06-06-2021, 08:32 PM
Adams
Hayes
Lebron
Bledsoe
Ball

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thenameless
06-06-2021, 08:39 PM
How about a 3 way trade, where the Lakers end up getting Williamson and Lowry or somebody of that caliber..would you do the deal?

You know, Zion is a very intriguing player. Scores a lot, and exciting as hell. But I worry about how well his body will hold up considering his build and play style. He plays an explosive, athletic game but he's a very big body. Ultimately, I would still pass with Lowry as the additional player. AD was a core player in a Championship run, and as a Lakers GM he would garner my loyalty. I know AD is injury prone too, but I think this year exacerbated it with the short off season and all. Just let the team rest, and reload with some new support players in the off season. I figure this Lakers core is good for at least the Western Conference Finals if healthy.

Thenameless
06-06-2021, 08:40 PM
Adams
Hayes
Lebron
Bledsoe
Ball

That's actually a pretty nice looking team, if you had to trade AD.

Axe
06-06-2021, 08:42 PM
I wouldn't send somebody for someone who's more prone to injuries.

LeCola
06-06-2021, 08:50 PM
That's actually a pretty nice looking team, if you had to trade AD.

Schröder
Ingram
Kuzma
Zion
Davis

Age average is 25.:cheers:

RRR3
06-06-2021, 08:54 PM
There is literally no one in the league the Pelicans would trade Zion for. He just put up a peak Barkley scoring season before he could even drink legally.

Chick Stern
06-06-2021, 11:00 PM
You know, Zion is a very intriguing player. Scores a lot, and exciting as hell. But I worry about how well his body will hold up considering his build and play style. He plays an explosive, athletic game but he's a very big body. Ultimately, I would still pass with Lowry as the additional player. AD was a core player in a Championship run, and as a Lakers GM he would garner my loyalty. I know AD is injury prone too, but I think this year exacerbated it with the short off season and all. Just let the team rest, and reload with some new support players in the off season. I figure this Lakers core is good for at least the Western Conference Finals if healthy.
This.
Zion has a short half life with those legs topped with that big ass body.

imdaman99
06-06-2021, 11:10 PM
:wtf: why the hell would pelicans trade for someone they already traded away for not wanting to play there? :wtf: I don't understand some of you morons and your threads

kawhileonard2
06-06-2021, 11:50 PM
Trade Lebron and Kuzma for Zion is a fair trade.

bullettooth
06-07-2021, 12:36 AM
LMAO @ Lakers entitlement.

**** off.

Shooter
06-07-2021, 12:37 AM
LMAO @ Lakers entitlement.

**** off.

We're probably getting Dame. Buckle up baby boi :lol

Chuckbe
06-07-2021, 12:39 AM

Might as well get the whole Olympic team

TAZORAC
06-07-2021, 01:15 AM
Adams
Hayes
Lebron
Bledsoe
Ball

Lebron is almost 40, doesn't need to be the focal point of a team. Basically the team you mentioned JUST MISSED the playoffs. LiAngelo Ball is better then Lonzo

Spurs m8
06-07-2021, 02:26 AM
:wtf: why the hell would pelicans trade for someone they already traded away for not wanting to play there? :wtf: I don't understand some of you morons and your threads

Absolutely this.

It's like.. "how do I make the dumbest scenario possible?"

No words

Spurs m8
06-07-2021, 03:00 AM
Lebron is almost 40, doesn't need to be the focal point of a team. Basically the team you mentioned JUST MISSED the playoffs. LiAngelo Ball is better then Lonzo

This guy is on drugs lmao

bladefd
06-07-2021, 03:20 AM
Schröder
Ingram
Kuzma
Zion
Davis

Age average is 25.:cheers:

None of them can shoot 3s well lol

Anyways, it would never happen. Pelicans are building around zion. They would never trade zion unless if it's Giannis or KD or steph curry or possibly Harden.

HylianNightmare
06-07-2021, 03:24 AM
Hell no

coin24
06-07-2021, 05:26 AM
I would build around Davis properly.

Trade everyone but him.

ImKobe
06-07-2021, 06:00 AM
AD 100% of the time. Zion's younger, but has not proven to be one of the elite players just yet. He had a nice lil scoring season, but he can't play much D nor hit an outside shot, Lakers would be better off with AD for the next 5-6 years.

Pip' N Rodman
06-07-2021, 06:03 AM
AD 100% of the time. Zion's younger, but has not proven to be one of the elite players just yet. He had a nice lil scoring season, but he can't play much D nor hit an outside shot, Lakers would be better off with AD for the next 5-6 years.

2013 Dwight > AD

LeCola
06-07-2021, 06:13 AM

If Lakers getting Dame but you will become a Portland fan :oldlol: :oldlol:

Lebron + 3 first round + 3 second round picks for Dame. :oldlol:

:djparty

miggyme1
06-07-2021, 06:35 AM
U go with zion solely because of age

Spurs m8
06-07-2021, 06:43 AM

Yep....ead

bladefd
06-07-2021, 01:37 PM

LeBron said he would retire than go to another team. If Portland did that trade, they would just get a retired LeBron

bullettooth
06-07-2021, 01:48 PM
Might as well get the whole Olympic team

Given, not earned.

LeBron actually fits the Lakers culture perfectly; everyone's a FRAUD.

LeCola
06-07-2021, 01:50 PM
LeBron said he would retire than go to another team. If Portland did that trade, they would just get a retired LeBron

It won't change anything. Because if they do that trade it means they will rebuild.

Portland would be a tanking team just like Rockets.

Charlie Sheen
06-07-2021, 02:27 PM
If you work for the Lakers front office, would you trade Davis (who will be hurt again next season) for Williamson and another solid player or do you think Davis is "that much" better then Williamson?

Davis is that much better than Zion. I don't make that trade.

RogueBorg
06-07-2021, 02:55 PM

No way New Orleans makes that deal.

FKAri
06-07-2021, 04:41 PM

Not to mention that the Lakers are in win now mode and Zion isn't ready yet.

TAZORAC
06-07-2021, 11:35 PM

How good is he when he can't stay on the basketball court? How good is Davis watching the game from the bench.

Charlie Sheen
06-08-2021, 12:21 PM
How good is he when he can't stay on the basketball court? How good is Davis watching the game from the bench.

Poster above you nailed it. Zion isn't ready yet.

Might be an unpopular opinion right now, but I don't think Lebron and AD are finished as contenders because they got beat this playoffs.

FireDavidKahn
06-08-2021, 12:43 PM

Zion is all that but he is also, currently, a really bad defender.