PDA

View Full Version : Porzingis for Valanciunas and Winslow - who says no?

90sgoat
06-07-2021, 08:24 AM
There, I solved it for you Donnie Nelson.

KP contract 30 million = Valanciunas 16 million and Winslow 14 million.

Memphis has their future hall of fame center in Jaren Jackson and do not need a slow plodding center, to pair with Ja Morant.

Winslow is a horrible contract for Memphis, 14 million to a production of 7ppg.

This trade makes both teams better.

Memphis get a floor spacer for Ja Morant and with KP and Jaren Jackson to do the defense.

Mavs get a classic pick and roll center, who is rim runs, rebounds and plays hard AND is content with a lesser role. Jonas is a mellow personality.

And more important, Mavs can gamble on Justice Winslow, who used to be a great 3-and-D player in Miami.

Gohan
06-07-2021, 08:38 AM
There, I solved it for you Donnie Nelson.

KP contract 30 million = Valanciunas 16 million and Winslow 14 million.

Memphis has their future hall of fame center in Jaren Jackson and do not need a slow plodding center, to pair with Ja Morant.

Winslow is a horrible contract for Memphis, 14 million to a production of 7ppg.

This trade makes both teams better.

Memphis get a floor spacer for Ja Morant and with KP and Jaren Jackson to do the defense.

Mavs get a classic pick and roll center, who is rim runs, rebounds and plays hard AND is content with a lesser role. Jonas is a mellow personality.

And more important, Mavs can gamble on Justice Winslow, who used to be a great 3-and-D player in Miami.

No one wants your trash

Stanley Kobrick
06-07-2021, 08:39 AM
luka stas starting to sound like bran stans, getting everyone traded, needs moar halp

90sgoat
06-07-2021, 10:09 AM
luka stas starting to sound like bran stans, getting everyone traded, needs moar halp

Luka is the next generation of Bron.

He is, in a way, what Bron should have been.

Just needs Bron's Miami connection in the offseason.

Stanley Kobrick
06-07-2021, 10:20 AM
Luka is the next generation of Bron.

He is, in a way, what Bron should have been.

Just needs Bron's Miami connection in the offseason.
miami? steroids are like cigarettes in slovenia

https://www.occrp.org/en/panamapapers/slovenia-steroid-king-pumps-up-with-offshore

90sgoat
06-07-2021, 10:32 AM
miami? steroids are like cigarettes in slovenia

https://www.occrp.org/en/panamapapers/slovenia-steroid-king-pumps-up-with-offshore

True, probably a better idea to get it done on a vacation back home.

You do risk getting busted in Europe. Their anti-doping agencies are way tougher and would not be against just showing up and asking for pee. They can do this to even ordinary people in fitness centers in some countries.

Axe
06-07-2021, 08:28 PM
How 'bout porzingis for toody? :ohwell:

TAZORAC
06-07-2021, 11:12 PM
I wouldn't even sign Porzingis...he gets hurt too much

Spain_
06-08-2021, 08:32 AM
I get the feeling Porzingis is going to be good in like 7 years when he transitions into a Kelly Olynyk/Frank Kaminsky type role.

Spain_
06-08-2021, 08:33 AM
I get the feeling Porzingis is going to be good in like 7 years when he transitions into a Kelly Olynyk/Frank Kaminsky type role.

Olynyk might be setting the bar too high tbh I'm not convinced he is better than him rn.