PDA

View Full Version : "He should not be out of shape during the regular season." - KG on Davis

TheCorporation
06-07-2021, 05:22 PM
"He has to go to another level with his body and training. Whatever he’s been doing in the last 10 years is not working. He should not be out of shape during the regular season. I don’t understand that one.”

KG is right.

retaxis
06-07-2021, 05:26 PM
he needs new training staff. someone who understands his body and build and not train him in stupid ways which induced injury

TheCorporation
06-07-2021, 05:39 PM
he needs new training staff. someone who understands his body and build and not train him in stupid ways which induced injury

Great point. This kid clealry needs help with his body and health/care.

Spurs m8
06-07-2021, 05:44 PM
It's hard with 260lbs on ya back

TheCorporation
06-07-2021, 05:47 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/dVjxKTjC/254-lbs-Davis.jpg

Im so nba'd out
06-07-2021, 05:49 PM
AD has too much muscle on his frame.His body is not built to carrry 260 damn pounds...AD should be in the 230's

Wouldnt get hurt as much if he dropped 30 pounds + he would gain speed and would probably win DPOY since he is hands down the best defensive player in the league....ill give em that

Tooty doesnt hold a candle to a healthy AD......and everyone knows it. He gives u the same rim protection but he is also a monster in the passing lanes, a monster at switching onto guards & making them settle for contested 3's over 7'4 wingspan.

So whats that 4 big men better than Gobert....yet somehow he keeps getting DPOYs smh

(dray,big wiggle,AD,G-Anus)

FultzNationRISE
06-07-2021, 05:50 PM
He’s obviously just not the kind of guy who’s committed/obsessed with being great the way Lebron is. Basketball is just a job to him.

It’s perfectly fine. Plenty of people have that attitude in every profession. Driven people are outliers, not the bulk of the workforce. AD is entitled to approach his own work-life balance however he chooses. It doesnt make him a bad guy.

Nevertheless, Lebron and the Lakers need to ship his ass out. NOW.

tanibanana
06-07-2021, 06:28 PM
I agree with people saying he has too much muscle... He needs to realize he should maintain a lanky (Durant/Camby/Garnett) body.

TheCorporation
06-07-2021, 06:50 PM
I agree with people saying he has too much muscle... He needs to realize he should maintain a lanky (Durant/Camby/Garnett) body.

Good point as well. I never thought he was too big but slender guys like KP, KD, Gobert, etc. All get by fine on
a slimmer frame

scuzzy
06-07-2021, 07:05 PM
Bubble quarantine + championship fatigue + no offseason = AD let himself go the first 1/2 season thinking he'd gear into shape, but he got injured and got even softer. Gotta keep conditioning to prevent injuries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa8Uw3tLuwo

FultzNationRISE
06-07-2021, 07:09 PM
Good point as well. I never thought he was too big but slender guys like KP, KD, Gobert, etc. All get by fine on
a slimmer frame

I think part of the issue is he spends a portion each day in the locker room with LeDrainPipe, who is anything but “slender and slim.”

He sees Lebron’s... *ahem* “muscle” and thinks wow... maybe if I work out super hard, I can get that kind of girth.

Ofc he’s completely ignorant of concepts like targetted jelqing, and thinks regular workouts will do the trick. And then it ends up backfiring in terms of his game and he ****ing ruins everything.

AirBonner
06-07-2021, 07:12 PM
Time to take a trip to Miami!

Airupthere
06-07-2021, 07:14 PM

Back to back blowouts as soon as AD was out. That was some serious lifting. About 30-40pt difference in those two games?

red1
06-07-2021, 07:14 PM
AD is injury prone Im just glad he didnt fold during the finals the way kyrie did

kyrie still owes lebron a ring IMO

AD can rest up this summer and redeem himself next year for lebron's fifth ring.

TheCorporation
06-07-2021, 07:33 PM
I think part of the issue is he spends a portion each day in the locker room with LeDrainPipe, who is anything but “slender and slim.”

He sees Lebron’s... *ahem* “muscle” and thinks wow... maybe if I work out super hard, I can get that kind of girth.

Ofc he’s completely ignorant of concepts like targetted jelqing, and thinks regular workouts will do the trick. And then it ends up backfiring in terms of his game and he ****ing ruins everything.

Sounds like LeBron has shamed many men into jelking

TheCorporation
06-07-2021, 07:35 PM
Back to back blowouts as soon as AD was out. That was some serious lifting. About 30-40pt difference in those two games?

F o c u s

bladefd
06-07-2021, 07:57 PM

If he is going to play PF then he might as well drop 20 pounds down to 235. He would be more mobile and healthier. No need to lug around all that extra weight.

bladefd
06-07-2021, 08:03 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/dVjxKTjC/254-lbs-Davis.jpg

I feel like he has to be around 260 pounds this year. They don't update weights every year so we can only speculate