View Full Version : This is the best NBA playoffs in a looong time!

nineiron
06-07-2021, 05:22 PM
now that mr crab dribble is gone, we get to see some high skill games.

also, we don't have to be subjected to the uncalled blatant travels, stiff arms and flops.

so enjoyable! :rockon:

FKAri
06-07-2021, 05:25 PM
I'm still seeing uncalled blatant travels, stiff arms and flops.

nineiron
06-07-2021, 05:28 PM
I'm still seeing uncalled blatant travels, stiff arms and flops.

ah yes, from lebron 2.0 (Giannis), but at least he doesn't flop.

FKAri
06-07-2021, 05:29 PM
ah yes, from lebron 2.0 (Giannis), but at least he doesn't flop.

I blame the league office then the refs THEN the players. If you can't enforce the sport why should anyone follow its rules?

retaxis
06-07-2021, 05:34 PM
nah its trash this year because nets are steam rollling everyone.

bison
06-07-2021, 05:48 PM
nah its trash this year because nets are steam rollling everyone.

Yes, the Nets are ruining it with their store bought ring. Otherwise there's great parity with the remaining competition. Esp in the west where its anyone's conference now.

Spurs m8
06-07-2021, 05:54 PM

also, we don't have to be subjected to the uncalled blatant travels, stiff arms and flops.

Agreed

Goes to show how good the leagues gonna be when Adam Silvers son retires.

The league is in such good shape - playerwise...just need this Nets team to fvck off and it'll be even better.

The talent in their prime and also the young talent coming through is in tip top shape.

Be nice if the league brought some defense back, but maybe they can start reffing the reg season like the playoffs...and also get rid of 'superstar calls'.

Spurs m8
06-07-2021, 05:57 PM
Not only is bron not enjoyable to watch, but he's even worse when he's shamelessly colluding every 4 years.

That's not what sport is about....

People who like real competition do not like LeEntitled

nineiron
06-08-2021, 02:11 PM
who else is enjoying this year's playoffs so much more than last year's?

Airupthere
06-08-2021, 02:24 PM
I have been enjoying the matchups so far. I like the Hawks-Sixers series and the Nuggets-Suns right now.

I really hope that we put an end to this superteams now. There is still the Nets. But with the Nets, I feel like KD is a timebomb with his past injury. Harden's status isn't even clear.

I certainly appreciate that there is no more crabwalk/stiffarm/bowarm combination now.

Code Breaker
06-08-2021, 03:12 PM
* Western playoffs. Nets are dominating the Eastern playoffs like it’s a scrimmage come on now :kobe:

HBK_Kliq_2
06-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Agreed. Mavs/clips was a goat level 1st round. We will also maybe get to see the best two players of this era battle it out in the finals (kawhi vs durant).

Code Breaker
06-08-2021, 03:24 PM
Unless the Eastern playoffs get competitive somehow in the ECF that’s too much of a stain to say this is a fun playoffs sorry.

nineiron
06-08-2021, 03:29 PM
* Western playoffs. Nets are dominating the Eastern playoffs like it’s a scrimmage come on now :kobe:

Unless the Eastern playoffs get competitive somehow in the ECF that’s too much of a stain to say this is a fun playoffs sorry.

it's still fun to see such high level skill in KD and Kyrie. so much better than watching a guy stiff arm his way to the rim while traveling.

you see, us basketball fans like to see basketball skill. while you bran stains watch your man to get sexually aroused.

Airupthere
06-08-2021, 03:31 PM
it's still fun to see such high level skill in KD and Kyrie. so much better than watching a guy stiff arm his way to the rim while traveling.

you see, us basketball fans like to see basketball skill. while you bran stains watch your man to get sexually aroused.

So crabwalking to the lanes while stiffarming and traveling all at the same time, ultimately just missing in the end? Lol. That sht should never be taught to kids learning how to play. And I think they know better.

Code Breaker
06-08-2021, 03:46 PM

Lebron had nothing to do with my posts Bird brain.

SouBeachTalents
06-08-2021, 03:47 PM
Lebron had nothing to do with my posts you Neanderthal.
That fakkit doesn’t even like basketball :lol He’s probably never even watched most of the teams still left in the playoffs

Code Breaker
06-08-2021, 03:48 PM
That fakkit doesn’t even like basketball :lol He’s probably never even watched most of the teams still left in the playoffs

:oldlol:

ImKobe
06-08-2021, 03:50 PM

Especially with Lakers, Nuggets & Celtics being out of contention due to injuries. We missed out on a potential classic between Lakers and Clippers yet again :mad: .

ShawkFactory
06-08-2021, 05:12 PM

Then why is Lebron still the only thing you want to talk about?

Manny98
06-08-2021, 05:15 PM
Then why are you still posting about LeBron 24/7?

Airupthere
06-08-2021, 05:15 PM
Then why are you still posting about LeBron 24/7?

Payback for all of Lebron's crap throughout the years. He's not getting off the hook that easy. :no:

nineiron
06-08-2021, 05:24 PM
Payback for all of Lebron's crap throughout the years. He's not getting off the hook that easy. :no:

YUP!

and look at all the bran stains trying to perform damage control 24/7. LMFAO

Hey Yo
06-08-2021, 05:29 PM
Then why is Lebron still the only thing you want to talk about?

Cause he's nine IQ

StrongLurk
06-08-2021, 10:42 PM
OP must have a bad memory considering Lebron wasn't even in the 2019 playoffs...

Lebron23
06-08-2021, 10:55 PM
YUP!

and look at all the bran stains trying to perform damage control 24/7. LMFAO

Hoping you suffer a painful death this year. You likely won't get Covid cause you live in your parents basement. You annoying midget.