PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Lillard apparently wants Lakers

ArbitraryWater
06-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Lakers should dump Drummond, KCP, some other mugs and Portland will take it as sign of gratitude to Dame.

Manny98
06-08-2021, 08:58 AM
:facepalm

ImKobe
06-08-2021, 08:59 AM
Lebron for Dame straight up. :applause:

k0kakw0rld
06-08-2021, 09:00 AM
Fake thread. Delete this nonsense.

Im Still Ballin
06-08-2021, 09:00 AM
He hasn't said such.

He responded to someone on Twitter a few years back. He said that, if Portland didn't want him, he'd go to Utah or the Lakers.

Kblaze8855
06-08-2021, 09:14 AM
He’d be right if he did. Read any topic on this board about a player from the past who won less than who they are compared to. You can lose with all 11 of your supporting cast being guys the person talking wouldn’t recognize if they walked in the room and still have someone else’s team accomplishments used against you. Compare a Dame who stays in Portland to some star guard of the future who lands on one of those perfect Magic Johnson situations and wins 3-5 rings.

Bet your ass you get laughed at. But if he says “**** Portland” and joined some stars years ago and cops a finals mvp or two now you might get heard out.

I know Magic was better than Nique but you know damn well that if he were on a team that started 4 all stars, 3 hall of famers, and had a DPOY, former mvp, and another future hall of famer all off the bench while Magic had his sidekick lost to cocaine abuse then played with Doc Rivers and Kevin Willis the argument would be held differently.

In a world with a brain Dames legacy would be secure in Portland.

In the world we have he will be considered flat out worse at basketball if he doesn’t stack the deck. Lebron is talked about as 1B by half the planet. Let him stay with Mo Williams and Sideshow Bob and see who would come to Cleveland while they kept winning just enough to have bad picks for 10 more years.

Half of you would be ranking him next to Moses Malone or KG.

The fans are stupid...the way players are ranked is stupid....but it’s what we have.

Damn stays loyal the future will absolutely consider him worse at basketball.

If he’s cool with it great. But I’m sure the “How many rangs doe?” shit hed catch in the future when he and Dray are the new Barkley and Shaq will rub him wrong. It has to.

**** the league. Long as fans won’t talk basketball before team accomplishments they are setting the standard. The players just follow along.

Real Men Wear Green
06-08-2021, 10:26 AM
If the Lakers wanted to be ruthless about it they could trade James for Lillaird. Pure basketball wise it makes sense. Business wise it's not good but being the Lakers they would still be either the most profitable franchise or top two.

nineiron
06-08-2021, 10:49 AM
this would be a great way for Damian Lillard to throw the rest of his career down the toilet.

nineiron
06-08-2021, 10:50 AM
Lebron for Dame straight up. :applause:

no way Portland will trade Dame the stud for a washed up punk.

nineiron
06-08-2021, 10:52 AM
He’d be right if he did. Read any topic on this board about a player from the past who won less than who they are compared to. You can lose with all 11 of your supporting cast being guys the person talking wouldn’t recognize if they walked in the room and still have someone else’s team accomplishments used against you. Compare a Dame who stays in Portland to some star guard of the future who lands on one of those perfect Magic Johnson situations and wins 3-5 rings.

Bet your ass you get laughed at. But if he says “**** Portland” and joined some stars years ago and cops a finals mvp or two now you might get heard out.

I know Magic was better than Nique but you know damn well that if he were on a team that started 4 all stars, 3 hall of famers, and had a DPOY, former mvp, and another future hall of famer all off the bench while Magic had his sidekick lost to cocaine abuse then played with Doc Rivers and Kevin Willis the argument would be held differently.

In a world with a brain Dames legacy would be secure in Portland.

In the world we have he will be considered flat out worse at basketball if he doesn’t stack the deck. Lebron is talked about as 1B by half the planet. Let him stay with Mo Williams and Sideshow Bob and see who would come to Cleveland while they kept winning just enough to have bad picks for 10 more years.

Half of you would be ranking him next to Moses Malone or KG.

The fans are stupid...the way players are ranked is stupid....but it’s what we have.

Damn stays loyal the future will absolutely consider him worse at basketball.

If he’s cool with it great. But I’m sure the “How many rangs doe?” shit hed catch in the future when he and Dray are the new Barkley and Shaq will rub him wrong. It has to.

**** the league. Long as fans won’t talk basketball before team accomplishments they are setting the standard. The players just follow along.

didn't really affect Karl Malone's or Stockton's legacies.

nineiron
06-08-2021, 10:54 AM
and LMFAO @ OP the bransexual. creates a thread in hopes that it will help his beloved balding daddy get some HELP.

wtf. :facepalm

StrongLurk
06-08-2021, 11:12 AM
I made a thread about a week ago, but Dame clearly needs to leave the Blazers. Ideally he'll play out his contract or most of it, but if a superstar player gives his original franchise 8-10 years and the franchise can't help him win more, then that player should look for greener pastures. Of course, it would be best if he went to a mid-level playoff team and not hop on the best team like KD did going to Golden State.

And1AllDay
06-08-2021, 11:22 AM
If the Lakers wanted to be ruthless about it they could trade James for Lillaird. Pure basketball wise it makes sense. Business wise it's not good but being the Lakers they would still be either the most profitable franchise or top two.

and this is why your not a gm :oldlol:

Dr Hawk
06-08-2021, 11:25 AM

It did.

Give them 1 or 2 rings, playing exactly as well as they did, and they would move up on many all-time lists.

ShawkFactory
06-08-2021, 11:35 AM

Sure it did.

If Karl Malone had 3 rings there wouldn't be an argument as to who was better between he and Barkley. Or KG or Dirk.

And1AllDay
06-08-2021, 11:37 AM
It did.

Give them 1 or 2 rings, playing exactly as well as they did, and they would move up on many all-time lists.

oh yuuuup

nineiron
06-08-2021, 11:37 AM
Sure it did.

If Karl Malone had 3 rings there wouldn't be an argument as to who was better between he and Barkley. Or KG or Dirk.

only because he would have had to go through MJ. but if he had won when MJ was on a 'break', i don't think it would have elevated his status.

ShawkFactory
06-08-2021, 11:41 AM
only because he would have had to go through MJ. but if he had won when MJ was on a 'break', i don't think it would have elevated his status.

It doesn't matter. What if MJ just never existed. Or supporting casts were different. Or whatever.

Karl with 3 rings is looked at more favorably than with none. Even if his play on the court is exactly the same.

That was the entire point.

Wally450
06-08-2021, 11:51 AM
No link. OP should be banned.

And1AllDay
06-08-2021, 11:53 AM
No link. OP should be banned.

haha

dame said he wanted to be coached by jason kidd

ArbitraryWater
06-08-2021, 04:01 PM
Big rumour mill going on...

Dame wants out, that is certain.

Lakers seem his destination.

https://i.gyazo.com/3e0b8212a434ee2bdbccd45e79548884.png

Hey Yo
06-08-2021, 04:07 PM

LOL @ this clueless dope. You have zero basketball knowledge

tpols
06-08-2021, 04:08 PM
A team with Anthony Davis, Dame, and LeBron would get less respect for winning than any team in history.

Imagine if MJ after 6peating with the bulls joined like... Kobe and Shaq on the Lakers. That's what that would be like.

Team hopping rings with superstars over and over are simply worthless when you're competing for GOAT because MJ won all of his rings with just Pippen, Horace Grant, and Rodman.

LeBron might win 1-2 rings if that's all the help he ever had and joined the WIZARDS in old age. :oldlol:

Hey Yo
06-08-2021, 04:14 PM

Then why was MJ's status elevated after he cameback to beat players that didnt take a long break??

red1
06-08-2021, 04:14 PM
Im hard

Phoenix
06-08-2021, 04:22 PM

If they pulled off 98 both would be viewed higher.

Spurs m8
06-08-2021, 04:25 PM
Best part of this is he has 4 years left on his contract and Lakers have nothing they'd want.

Sorry baby boi

nineiron
06-08-2021, 04:32 PM
Best part of this is he has 4 years left on his contract and Lakers have nothing they'd want.

Sorry baby boi

they should trade Lebron to try to get Dame.

3ball
06-08-2021, 04:56 PM

Lillard is a massive ball-dominator with hold-time that compares to IT - 50% more hold-time than Kyrie

But by now, I'm not amazed that people aren't willing to acknowledge the obvious - Lebron/Lillard would be a HORRIFIC fit and would completely implode - an utter disaster

red1
06-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Lillard is a massive ball-dominator with hold-time that compares to IT - 50% more hold-time than Kyrie

But by now, I'm not amazed that people aren't willing to acknowledge the obvious - Lebron/Lillard would be a HORRIFIC fit and would completely implode - an utter disaster
you would shit your pants and start crying if it happened :roll:

And1AllDay
06-08-2021, 05:32 PM
you would shit your pants and start crying if it happened :roll:

fer sure that little fakkit would be dropping massive dumps in his pantalones

red1
06-08-2021, 05:35 PM
fer sure that little fakkit would be dropping massive dumps in his pantalones

so shook

this is the definition of shook right here :roll:

ArbitraryWater
06-08-2021, 06:44 PM
How long til opportunity meets preperation?

Manny98
06-08-2021, 06:46 PM

Lillard dominates the ball because he has to

He can play off the ball more if he had another playmaker by his side

red1
06-08-2021, 06:47 PM
im still hard

LeCola
06-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Lebron + Multiple picks for Lillard.

ArbitraryWater
06-08-2021, 06:55 PM
Lebron + Multiple picks for Lillard.

Lillard is seeking an opportunity.

Doubt he sees AD + bums as one.

Better off in Portland then.

bobopenguin
06-08-2021, 07:17 PM
last time i check, lillard has contract of 50mil to 2025.
there's no way lakers can keep leborn, AD, and still trade for lillard.

delete this thread.

nineiron
06-08-2021, 07:31 PM

delete this thread.

Lol, OP’s an idiot

KOBEtherealKing
06-08-2021, 07:50 PM
Reported

3ball
06-08-2021, 08:04 PM
Lillard dominates the ball because he has to

He can play off the ball more if he had another playmaker by his side

* Pippen averaged 3 assists in the 1997 Playoffs, yet the Bulls still won

* Kobe never had any playmakers, but he won 2 chips as the top dog

* The current Clippers don't need anyone to be a "playmaker" - they just move the ball.

So this is why you and every media person can't predict shit and are shocked at everything that happens

One guy dribbling is bad basketball - coaches only do it because they're lazy and REAL coaching is hard.

Lillard and Lebron lose and have underachieving teams because of ball-dominance

dazzer87
06-08-2021, 08:05 PM
Need mooooooooooooore help.....

LeCola
06-08-2021, 08:09 PM

delete this thread.

Why would they keep Lebron?

Lebron23
06-08-2021, 08:29 PM
this would be a great way for Damian Lillard to throw the rest of his career down the toilet.

Where's my Burgers??

bladefd
06-08-2021, 08:35 PM
What an idiotic thread.. :facepalm

red1
06-08-2021, 08:46 PM
Where's my Burgers??

:oldlol:

you would beat 20four into a coma guaranteed.

Iverson3
06-08-2021, 09:10 PM
:oldlol:

you would beat 20four into a coma guaranteed.

I'll beat his @$$. He might make me several Burgers

red1
06-08-2021, 09:12 PM
I'll beat his @$$. He might make me several Burgers

nah lebron23 is the lebron of the philippines. he's a natural disaster contained in human form.

you would be making bigmacs for him in no-time. guaranteed.

And1AllDay
06-08-2021, 11:10 PM
Why would they keep Lebron?

good question

https://i.postimg.cc/B6fM6wVj/lequattro.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Dz78fdg7/LeBron_Avy_Cigar_Smoke.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/SNrGFzP8/i_want_my_damn_respec.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Wbj7H75T/LBJ-tried-to-tell-them.png

https://i.postimg.cc/QNPvvwR1/legoat_trophy.png