PDA

View Full Version : Players that I'd rather have on my team right now over Lebron..

nineiron
06-08-2021, 02:39 PM
in no particular order:

KD
AD
Kyrie
Harden
Curry
Klay
Embid
Luka
Kawhi
Booker
Jokic
Lillard
Mitchell
Zion
Tatum

seems like mr crab dribble isn't even top 15 anymore.. :confusedshrug:

Gohan
06-08-2021, 02:42 PM
in no particular order:

KD
AD
Kyrie
Harden
Curry
Klay
Embid
Luka
Kawhi
Booker
Jokic
Lillard
Mitchell
Zion
Tatum

seems like mr crab dribble isn't even top 15 anymore.. :confusedshrug:

Durant

Airupthere
06-08-2021, 02:45 PM
Injured AD that played 4 games was worth 30-40 pts and had kept the series at 2-2. As soon as he was out, Lakers lost back-to-back games by 30-40 pts. Again, that was a hobbling AD. I see why AD can be high on the list. He should be credited largely for last year's Mickey Mouse ring. Instead, Lebron took it front and center and claimed "he wants his damn respect" like he didn't need AD in that team.

elementally morale
06-08-2021, 03:53 PM
Sure. But the dude is how old again? 36?
And he may have another top10 player season in him. Which is crazy with his mileage and usage.

His basketball is not pretty but it was pretty efficient and we can't say LeBron was not durable. It may or may not have been some doping, too... but the fact remains. He was elite for 15 seasons. At least.

When he started playing I liked him. I thought he should've gone the Magic Johnson route playing PG. Could've been way more entertaining that way and the talent was obviously there. But... being his own man LeBron chose a different path. One I don't enjoy watching. And on this path he doesn't have the physical tools anymore. Still... it was an awesome run. A boring one at that but awesome nonetheless.

red1
06-08-2021, 03:54 PM
these lakers have another ring in them. I think they'll get one more in the next couple of years.

watch them add lillard or curry... even I might become a hater...

ArbitraryWater
06-08-2021, 03:59 PM
these lakers have another ring in them. I think they'll get one more in the next couple of years.

watch them add lillard or curry... even I might become a hater...

i can see that.

but curry prolly wants to stay GS.

Dame on the other hand... wants out.

red1
06-08-2021, 04:16 PM
i can see that.

but curry prolly wants to stay GS.

Dame on the other hand... wants out.

there's a hole on the lakers with ballhandling scoring and shooting and every pointguard in the league can see it. lakers would still be in the playoffs if they added lowry.

adding lillard would be UNFAIR. that might even be more stacked than adding kawhi :roll: