Mitchell was gonna choke the game away. Rudy saved the game. MVP. :eek:

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 02:19 AM
Mitchell was gonna choke the game away. Rudy saved the game. MVP. :eek:

who cares about defense

RRR3
06-09-2021, 02:31 AM
who cares about defense
Imagine being furious your team won just because your favorite player wasn’t the hero.

Spurs m8
06-09-2021, 02:45 AM
Nothing worse than a player stan tearing down said players team mates...especially when these team mates basically won them the game.

Rudy had no blocks until the second half, and barely hit double digits in points...literally scored 2 buckets that weren't from the FT line....

Which is fine on Rudys part, because they won...which is why you people like that X guy need to stfu

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 03:05 AM
Imagine being furious your team won just because your favorite player wasn’t the hero.

game winning block = hero :facepalm

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 03:11 AM
Nothing worse than a player stan tearing down said players team mates...especially when these team mates basically won them the game.

Rudy had no blocks until the second half, and barely hit double digits in points...literally scored 2 buckets that weren't from the FT line....

Which is fine on Rudys part, because they won...which is why you people like that X guy need to stfu

It's a team game. One guy doesn't win games. A lot a player can do besides block shots and score baskets. Getting to the line is one. Helping slow down the other teams two superstars is another. Getting rebounds. setting screens, roll gravity... I realize on ISH these are hard things to sell to those that like points, triple doubles and ESPN highlites

RRR3
06-09-2021, 03:11 AM
game winning block = hero :facepalm
Guess we’re just ignoring Mitchell had 45.

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 03:26 AM
Guess we’re just ignoring Mitchell had 45.

no we're not but showing up for a half is hardly winning winning the game single handed

Spurs m8
06-09-2021, 03:27 AM
It's a team game. One guy doesn't win games. A lot a player can do besides block shots and score baskets. Getting to the line is one. Helping slow down the other teams two superstars is another. Getting rebounds. setting screens, roll gravity... I realize on ISH these are hard things to sell to those that like points, triple doubles and ESPN highlites

I realise it's a team game...

You're the one that takes pot shots at Rudys team mates all the time hahahah

RRR3
06-09-2021, 03:40 AM
no we're not but showing up for a half is hardly winning winning the game single handed
Jesus Christ just say he had a great game. This is sad.

3ball
06-09-2021, 03:43 AM

And you said Curry > Donovan right before he got smashed by Ja

I disagreed, so I was right about that too

RRR3
06-09-2021, 03:50 AM
And you said Curry > Donovan right before he got smashed by Ja

I disagreed, so I was right about that too
You’re literally the dumbest person on this site if you think Mitchell is even close to Curry. And I like Mitchell.

3ball
06-09-2021, 03:53 AM
You’re literally the dumbest person on this site if you think Mitchell is even close to Curry. And I like Mitchell.

Mitchell would be better in the 90's or 70's.....And right now

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2021, 03:59 AM
Xiao you are embarrassingly pathetic.

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 04:24 AM
I realise it's a team game...

You're the one that takes pot shots at Rudys team mates all the time hahahah

If guys are inefficient and don't play D they are going to get called out. It's not all good

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 04:24 AM

He had a good half. He was horrible in the first half which is common for him

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2021, 04:25 AM
If guys are inefficient and don't play D they are going to get called out. It's not all good

who was the best player tonight?

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 04:26 AM
Mitchell would be better in the 90's or 70's.....And right now

Sure. Being ineffecient wasn't as big of deal

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 04:26 AM
Xiao you are embarrassingly pathetic.

you're the one trolling me :roll:

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 04:28 AM
who was the best player tonight?

Gobert. He came to play from the opening tip at both ends. That's why he's their best player and has been for more than 6 years. Mitchell decided to start playing in the 2nd half. Way to go Donovan! :lol

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2021, 04:29 AM
Gobert. He came to play from the opening tip at both ends. That's why he's their best player and has been for more than 6 years. Mitchell decided to start playing in the 2nd half. Way to go Donovan! :lol

you typing this shit with a straight face?

:lol

Manny98
06-09-2021, 04:37 AM
:roll::roll::roll:

Smoke117
06-09-2021, 04:38 AM
Rudy was the hero. End of discussion.

Spurs m8
06-09-2021, 05:19 AM

Isn't the second half when Rudy decided to play as well?

Manny98
06-09-2021, 05:30 AM
He was a non factor the entire game outside of that block at the end

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 06:10 AM

Jazz gave up 25 in the first. George was shut down all night and they slowed Kawai down. Jazz were in the game despite Mitchell, Clarkson and Bojan trying to shoot them out of it in the opening half. That was mostly O'Neale and Gobert.

coin24
06-09-2021, 06:27 AM
Great game, he was looking like prime wade in the third qtr:bowdown:

Clippers pathetic meltdown, they were all shook in the 4th qtr

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2021, 06:56 AM
Jazz gave up 25 in the first. George was shut down all night and they slowed Kawai down. Jazz were in the game despite Mitchell, Clarkson and Bojan trying to shoot them out of it in the opening half. That was mostly O'Neale and Gobert.

But you also called Gobert the best when Jokic went off on him, so there is no accountability here.

And I have an eerie feeling that once Kawhi and PG do go off, Gobert will have nothing to do with it.

Basically when they struggle it was Gobert‘s involvement, when they don‘t Gobert isn‘t.

Interesting stuff.

And Gobert actually got punker by Zubac today. Lost many rebounds to him, fouled him... but of course Gobert has more to do with swingmen struggles than his very own match-up lol. Even Cousins scored on him.

You live in a fantasy world.

wagexslave
06-09-2021, 06:59 AM
Great game, he really took over in that 2nd half when nobody else was stepping it up offensively...

BUT...

He really did almost completely throw the game away in the clutch. That turnover was ugly af, then he choked his shot. Anyone who didn't watch the whole game wouldn't understand. The Jazz were up by like 9 with a minute left, and Mitchell did everything in his power to give that lead up fast af. It truly did take great defense to save it. Credit to Rudy for that sick ass block. He was the unsung hero.

This is why basketball is a TEAM SPORT. The Jazz wouldn't have won without Mitchell OR Gobert last night. You need both offense AND defense. This is why they work so good together as a duo.

Spain_
06-09-2021, 07:08 AM
Great game, he really took over in that 2nd half when nobody else was stepping it up offensively...

BUT...

He really did almost completely throw the game away in the clutch. That turnover was ugly af, then he choked his shot. Anyone who didn't watch the whole game wouldn't understand. The Jazz were up by like 9 with a minute left, and Mitchell did everything in his power to give that lead up fast af. It truly did take great defense to save it. Credit to Rudy for that sick ass block. He was the unsung hero.

This is why basketball is a TEAM SPORT. The Jazz wouldn't have won without Mitchell OR Gobert last night. You need both offense AND defense. This is why they work so good together as a duo.

Mitchell gets no respect, easily better than Booker.

Overdrive
06-09-2021, 07:31 AM
who cares about defense

If they Jazz make the finals, Gobert got hurt and Mitchell won the FMVP in convincing fashion would you celebrate or get mad and talk to youself about it for some 2000 posts?

It must be absolute misery to be a fan of a team and always hate its players.

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 07:46 AM

BUT...

and we've seen this time and time again with him. The trolls don't remember him walking the ball up court to lose the Denver series on a rare 8 second call? They work even better if the duo is Conley/Gobert. It's the big difference between this year and last

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 07:48 AM
If they Jazz make the finals, Gobert got hurt and Mitchell won the FMVP in convincing fashion would you celebrate or get mad and talk to youself about it for some 2000 posts?

It must be absolute misery to be a fan of a team and always hate its players.

I don't see that happening. The fans yelling MVP to Mitchell not to their best player who just finished 10th in the actual voting says it all about how underappreciated Gobert is. They've never won without Gobert. They've always won with Gobert. Funny how that works

Axe
06-09-2021, 07:52 AM
Now that's another iconic playoff moment rt

Manny98
06-09-2021, 09:07 AM
I don't see that happening. The fans yelling MVP to Mitchell not to their best player who just finished 10th in the actual voting says it all about how underappreciated Gobert is. They've never won without Gobert. They've always won with Gobert. Funny how that works
Utah this postseason

Without Mitchell - 0-1

With Mitchell - 5-0

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 09:21 AM
Utah this postseason

Without Mitchell - 0-1

With Mitchell - 5-0

or 0-1 with Gobert in rare foul trouble. 5-o with Gobert not in foul trouble. Mitchell has played good for 1 1/2 games out of 5

Manny98
06-09-2021, 09:27 AM
or 0-1 with Gobert in rare foul trouble. 5-o with Gobert not in foul trouble. Mitchell has played good for 1 1/2 games out of 5
Your hating on Mitchell thing is getting old, give the guy credit for once in your life, he just dropped 45 and you are trying to bash him because he had a slow start.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ggES1ZrM3NU1trMvYh/giphy.gif

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 09:43 AM
Your hating on Mitchell thing is getting old, give the guy credit for once in your life, he just dropped 45 and you are trying to bash him because he had a slow start.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ggES1ZrM3NU1trMvYh/giphy.gif

I've given him credit. Why don't you quit trolling?

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2021, 10:15 AM
But you also called Gobert the best when Jokic went off on him, so there is no accountability here.

And I have an eerie feeling that once Kawhi and PG do go off, Gobert will have nothing to do with it.

Basically when they struggle it was Gobert‘s involvement, when they don‘t Gobert isn‘t.

Interesting stuff.

And Gobert actually got punker by Zubac today. Lost many rebounds to him, fouled him... but of course Gobert has more to do with swingmen struggles than his very own match-up lol. Even Cousins scored on him.

You live in a fantasy world.

any reply, Xiao?

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2021, 10:15 AM

BUT...

Thats not the point.

The point is Mitchell is better and contributed far more to their W.

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 10:33 AM
any reply, Xiao?

I have. I'm not going to keep repeating myself

r0drig0lac
06-09-2021, 10:56 AM
https://youtu.be/m8O0cAW5pEo

Jazz MVP

true

StrongLurk
06-09-2021, 11:07 AM
Dingo Mitchell is a real playoff performer. Proving more and more than he is not a fluke.

Nilocon165
06-09-2021, 11:19 AM
Xiao reminds me of that CavsFTW dude who would always make try to tear down Lebron when he basically won them the game, wish there was still that “LePrisoners of the moment” thread after Bron hit the Chicago game winner where everyone, including Bron haters, just ripped into him for his bullshit:oldlol:

RRR3
06-09-2021, 11:38 AM
Mitchell in the playoffs: 31.8 PPG in 31.2 MPG on 62.5 TS%

Xiao: he’s only been good in 1.5 games!

:biggums:

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2021, 12:14 PM
I have. I'm not going to keep repeating myself

yeah cause there's many holes in what u say and those have just been adressed lol

Kblaze8855
06-09-2021, 12:17 PM
Sports discussion would be so much better without fans who hate on their own teams players to prop up one. Consistently the worst fans in sports. Every version in every sport.

wagexslave
06-09-2021, 12:19 PM
Thats not the point.

The point is Mitchell is better and contributed far more to their W.

I don't really care who's better. They're teammates ffs, why does it even matter? They both played their roles as good as they needed to to get the dub.:confusedshrug:

RRR3
06-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Sports discussion would be so much better without fans who hate on their own teams players to prop up one. Consistently the worst fans in sports. Every version in every sport.
+1

MrFonzworth
06-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Itt Xiao catching more bodies than a trampoline:applause:

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 03:21 PM
Mitchell in the playoffs: 31.8 PPG in 31.2 MPG on 62.5 TS%

Xiao: he’s only been good in 1.5 games!

:biggums:

8-19 2 to/0 ass 26 min
9-23 2-10 3pt 2 to 30 min
8-22 2-7 3pt 4 to 35 min
good the next game but 3 to
sucked in first half last night, mostly just 1 quarter. 3 TO. He did play some D for a change though!

1 1/4 games sorry

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 03:22 PM
yeah cause there's many holes in what u say and those have just been adressed lol

what holes. Gobert wins. Without him they are one of the worst teams in the league. Not complicated

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 03:32 PM

Discussion would be much better without being told who one should should like and not like. I didn't like Al Jefferson because he was an inefficient black hole not to prop up Paul Millsap who I loved. Never liked inefficient gunners who put no effort towards D. Has nothing to do with propping anyone up. Many Jazz players I haven't liked. I was a pass first pg when there was such a thing. Love when the ball is moving and a team is getting after it defensively. The rest of you don't. That's fine.

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 03:33 PM
I don't really care who's better. They're teammates ffs, why does it even matter? They both played their roles as good as they needed to to get the dub.:confusedshrug:

it matters because they are trolls. Only reason they are here

RRR3
06-09-2021, 03:47 PM
what holes. Gobert wins. Without him they are one of the worst teams in the league. Not complicated
Imagine thinking a Conley/Mitchell/Bogdanovic/O’Neale/Favors team with Ingles as sixth man would be one of the worst teams in the league :roll:

RRR3
06-09-2021, 03:48 PM
8-19 2 to/0 ass 26 min
9-23 2-10 3pt 2 to 30 min
8-22 2-7 3pt 4 to 35 min
good the next game but 3 to
sucked in first half last night, mostly just 1 quarter. 3 TO. He did play some D for a change though!

1 1/4 games sorry
Using FG% like a caveman yikes.

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 04:07 PM
Imagine thinking a Conley/Mitchell/Bogdanovic/O’Neale/Favors team with Ingles as sixth man would be one of the worst teams in the league :roll:

Conley had one of his best seasons his last year in Memphis and they were one of the worst teams in the league. Don't see him carrying a crappy defensive team. You forgot Clarkson is their 6th man

RRR3
06-09-2021, 04:14 PM
Conley had one of his best seasons his last year in Memphis and they were one of the worst teams in the league. Don't see him carrying a crappy defensive team. You forgot Clarkson is their 6th man
Favors and O’Neale are good defenders as is Ingles. Start Ingles and 4/5 of the starters are good defenders. Stop underrating the team to prop up Rudy.

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 04:45 PM
Favors and O’Neale are good defenders as is Ingles. Start Ingles and 4/5 of the starters are good defenders. Stop underrating the team to prop up Rudy.

They've never been good without Gobert. With Favors as their starting center they were one of the worst teams in the league before Gobert ****ed up their tank. Watch a game and see teams get to the rim at will vs Favors. They would have a field day. O'Neale and Ingles are good but without Gobert to save their asses good luck :lol

RRR3
06-09-2021, 05:28 PM
They've never been good without Gobert. With Favors as their starting center they were one of the worst teams in the league before Gobert ****ed up their tank. Watch a game and see teams get to the rim at will vs Favors. They would have a field day. O'Neale and Ingles are good but without Gobert to save their asses good luck :lol
Favors has never been the starting center on the Jazz, now you’re just lying. He played PF. Kanter was starting, no wonder the defense was bad. Favors is a great defender, it’s easy to see. Stop hating.

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2021, 05:40 PM

the way you assign credit to players and games is incredibly flawed

you call Gobert the difference maker when opposing stars struggle, or when the go off

even when its his own match-up

apparently Mitchell lets his match-up go off, yet you dont care when its Gobert's, and Mitchell actually counters and outscores his rival, unlike Gobert.

Not a single soul outside of you thinks that Gobert is better than Mitchell.

Not one.

Kblaze8855
06-09-2021, 05:43 PM
Discussion would be much better without being told who one should should like and not like. I didn't like Al Jefferson because he was an inefficient black hole not to prop up Paul Millsap who I loved. Never liked inefficient gunners who put no effort towards D. Has nothing to do with propping anyone up. Many Jazz players I haven't liked. I was a pass first pg when there was such a thing. Love when the ball is moving and a team is getting after it defensively. The rest of you don't. That's fine.

Like who you want. If you think I’m anti defense you just don’t know me well. I was a defensive player myself(by which I mean I can’t shoot). Pippen, Joakim Noah, and Rodman are all high on my favorites list. Like D all you want. But what you do isn’t that. You’re just the Gobert version of 3ball with Jordan or a psycho called fab something years who who shit on practically everyone but Dirk. Or these Lebron fans hating Kyrie and wade....Kobe fans hating Shaq and pau.

You take shit to a laughable extent to the point you managed to make Gobert hated when he used to be nothinged. Only the worst fans can generate so much desire to see otherwise ignored players fail. Like HBK and Kawhi.

Your brand of homerism creates hate where there shouldn’t be because you make your fan hood more about one player to the extent getting you to acknowledge most of the players contribution is like pulling teeth. Dudes drop 50 and it’s like Gobert is the reason they won no matter what. That’s when you cross from fan to troll.

I love Joakim Noah to death. I wouldn’t be in here talking him up and shitting on Ben Gordon if Ben had 40 we needed all of. Shit is just weird.

Manny98
06-09-2021, 06:26 PM
I've given him credit. Why don't you quit trolling?
saying he was good for 1.5 games is not giving him credit, you are hating

You can't even admit that Mitchell was the best player last night despite dropping 45 :facepalm

RRR3
06-09-2021, 07:39 PM
Like who you want. If you think I’m anti defense you just don’t know me well. I was a defensive player myself(by which I mean I can’t shoot). Pippen, Joakim Noah, and Rodman are all high on my favorites list. Like D all you want. But what you do isn’t that. You’re just the Gobert version of 3ball with Jordan or a psycho called fab something years who who shit on practically everyone but Dirk. Or these Lebron fans hating Kyrie and wade....Kobe fans hating Shaq and pau.

You take shit to a laughable extent to the point you managed to make Gobert hated when he used to be nothinged. Only the worst fans can generate so much desire to see otherwise ignored players fail. Like HBK and Kawhi.

Your brand of homerism creates hate where there shouldn’t be because you make your fan hood more about one player to the extent getting you to acknowledge most of the players contribution is like pulling teeth. Dudes drop 50 and it’s like Gobert is the reason they won no matter what. That’s when you cross from fan to troll.

I love Joakim Noah to death. I wouldn’t be in here talking him up and shitting on Ben Gordon if Ben had 40 we needed all of. Shit is just weird.
Ether.

Spurs m8
06-09-2021, 07:54 PM

Oh we really gonna do this, are we?

With Gobert in the team, before Mitchell, they finished last once, 11 a couple of times, 9th a couple of times.

Mitchell in the team...immediately into the playoffs and haven't missed them since.

So if you wanna play that game...Will there ya go

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 09:04 PM
Favors has never been the starting center on the Jazz, now you’re just lying. He played PF. Kanter was starting, no wonder the defense was bad. Favors is a great defender, it’s easy to see. Stop hating.

You're right. Kanter was the center! Not that they were any different in the offense. Kanter was more in the high post because Favors couldn't shoot. Favors was the center defensively for sure. The great defender who's never been all NBA or 3 time DPOY great?

RRR3
06-09-2021, 09:07 PM
You're right. Kanter was the center! Not that they were any different in the offense. Kanter was more in the high post because Favors couldn't shoot. Favors was the center defensively for sure. The great defender who's never been all NBA or 3 time DPOY great?
So everyone who’s not as good as Gobert isn’t a great defender? Rudy is the only great defender in the league?

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 09:08 PM
the way you assign credit to players and games is incredibly flawed

you call Gobert the difference maker when opposing stars struggle, or when the go off

even when its his own match-up

apparently Mitchell lets his match-up go off, yet you dont care when its Gobert's, and Mitchell actually counters and outscores his rival, unlike Gobert.

Not a single soul outside of you thinks that Gobert is better than Mitchell.

Not one.

Everything is filtered to Gobert. That is their defense. Run guys off the 3 point line to Gobert or a long 2. So if the defense is good he's the main reason. If it's bad he's not getting enough help. Not complicated. O'Neale did a great job last night and Gobert was there to help him when he couldn't contain them. Jackson wouldn't have went off as much if Conley had played that's for sure

RRR3
06-09-2021, 09:09 PM
Xiao won’t respond to Kblaze because he’s terrified of him lmao. Hilarious. Every time.

RRR3
06-09-2021, 09:10 PM
Everything is filtered to Gobert. That is their defense. Run guys off the 3 point line to Gobert or a long 2. So if the defense is good he's the main reason. If it's bad he's not getting enough help. Not complicated. O'Neale did a great job last night and Gobert was there to help him when he couldn't contain them. Jackson wouldn't have went off as much if Conley had played that's for sure
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Proctor
06-09-2021, 09:11 PM
Xiao Yao You, 45 denials, 0 true statements, DINGO MODE!

https://media.tenor.com/images/6e09d3282aa7b4afaee1aec8374868ae/tenor.gif

https://reviewnebula.files.wordpress.com/2021/03/homer-simpson-bored-watching-tv.jpg

Watching Donovan score 45

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 09:11 PM

I don't care what you like! I like most guys I just don't like everyone. Never have. Never will. I said Mitchell played good in the 3rd and even played some rare D. Those are the facts. Don't love his game sorry to say

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 09:13 PM
So everyone who’s not as good as Gobert isn’t a great defender? Rudy is the only great defender in the league?

no Favors just isn't great. He's always been advertised as not a big drop off from Gobert. Teams avoid the paint when Gobert is in the game and their eyes get wide as soon as Favors comes in. :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 09:13 PM
Xiao won’t respond to Kblaze because he’s terrified of him lmao. Hilarious. Every time.

I can only respond so fast. I'm not a bot like some of you

RRR3
06-09-2021, 09:15 PM
Xiao Yao You, 45 denials, 0 true statements, DINGO MODE!

https://media.tenor.com/images/6e09d3282aa7b4afaee1aec8374868ae/tenor.gif

https://reviewnebula.files.wordpress.com/2021/03/homer-simpson-bored-watching-tv.jpg

Watching Donovan score 45
First image is him watching Rudy score 10?

Proctor
06-09-2021, 09:16 PM
$205 million for 10 points on 2-6 and two blocks

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/36/9a/52/369a52fbd9de5230b8ac6986ef801a1e.gif

RRR3
06-09-2021, 09:17 PM
no Favors just isn't great. He's always been advertised as not a big drop off from Gobert. Teams avoid the paint when Gobert is in the game and their eyes get wide as soon as Favors comes in. :oldlol:
All metrics say he’s great, you’re just jealous of him for some weird reason.

RRR3
06-09-2021, 09:18 PM

ELITE screens doe.

Proctor
06-09-2021, 09:18 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/45/0a/a6450a49219525f9994263b890aba0e7.gif
Gobert in the eyes of ISH's Homer

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 09:22 PM
All metrics say he’s great, you’re just jealous of him for some weird reason.

They traded their best player for him. They let their best player go to let him and Kanter tank. He spotted up in the corner despite not being able to shoot. They brought him back instead of signing the PF they don't have.

Spurs m8
06-09-2021, 09:23 PM

:roll:

RRR3
06-09-2021, 09:24 PM
They traded their best player for him. They let their best player go to let him and Kanter tank. He spotted up in the corner despite not being able to shoot. They brought him back instead of signing the PF they don't have.
Yes we know you’re butthurt about Favors already. Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a solid player.

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 09:44 PM
Yes we know you’re butthurt about Favors already. Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a solid player.

solid player not what I'm looking for at 10 mill a year when there is no PF

RRR3
06-09-2021, 09:54 PM
solid player not what I'm looking for at 10 mill a year when there is no PF
Blame the GM then

Xiao Yao You
06-09-2021, 10:14 PM
Blame the GM then

The Wizard is certainly on my list. His long love of Exum will never be forgotten

Spurs m8
06-09-2021, 10:16 PM
Blame the GM then

Nah mate...its Mitchell's fault

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2021, 04:09 AM

And with this kind of world you have set up for yourself, no wonder how you have no shame :lol

Xiao Yao You
06-10-2021, 04:33 AM
the world of reality over trolling?

LoneyROY7
06-10-2021, 04:44 AM
The funniest thing about Xiao's trolling is he GENUINELY BELIEVES IT.

Like most of the others are exaggerating for effect, but this man really believes every word he writes about Toody Gobert.

:yaohappy:

Overdrive
06-10-2021, 05:08 AM
I don't care what you like! I like most guys I just don't like everyone. Never have. Never will. I said Mitchell played good in the 3rd and even played some rare D. Those are the facts. Don't love his game sorry to say

It's not about not liking someone. You have a track record of hating your fav team's players. Understandable when they miss the playoffs, but your team made it to the first seed and are up 1-0 against a title contender.

Everyone is important, but you come across as genuinly mad that Mitchell gets praise for a 45 point playoff game - "but Rudy..". But who are not dumb understand Gobert's impact, but you actually deny Mitchell's. You think the Jazz win this game if you swap Mitchell for an average SG?

Xiao Yao You
06-10-2021, 06:58 AM
The funniest thing about Xiao's trolling is he GENUINELY BELIEVES IT.

Like most of the others are exaggerating for effect, but this man really believes every word he writes about Toody Gobert.

facts are hard to refute

Xiao Yao You
06-10-2021, 06:59 AM
It's not about not liking someone. You have a track record of hating your fav team's players. Understandable when they miss the playoffs, but your team made it to the first seed and are up 1-0 against a title contender.

Everyone is important, but you come across as genuinly mad that Mitchell gets praise for a 45 point playoff game - "but Rudy..". But who are not dumb understand Gobert's impact, but you actually deny Mitchell's. You think the Jazz win this game if you swap Mitchell for an average SG?

an average pg that passes and defends?

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2021, 09:32 AM

since we're on a basketball board, it does interest some.

Lmao gtfoh

RRR3
06-10-2021, 10:25 AM
an average pg that passes and defends?
That’s literally Rubio and you hated him.

Proctor
06-10-2021, 10:29 AM

Got him.

Manny98
06-10-2021, 10:41 AM

:oldlol:

RRR3
06-10-2021, 10:45 AM

Got him.

https://i.ibb.co/2ddwqvG/7-AC9-F77-C-284-F-4974-A942-8-C6-EA55-C9484.png

Go Rudy!

Xiao Yao You
06-10-2021, 11:12 AM

Except Rubio didn't defend. He gambled for steals. Big difference

RRR3
06-10-2021, 11:16 AM
Except Rubio didn't defend. He gambled for steals. Big difference
You’re the only person on earth who thinks he didn’t defend.

Xiao Yao You
06-10-2021, 11:32 AM
You’re the only person on earth who thinks he didn’t defend.

hard to defend when you play behind your man

RRR3
06-10-2021, 11:44 AM
hard to defend when you play behind your man
That was what the coach wanted against Harden lmao. I’m consistently shocked over how stupid you are. Top 10 biggest idiot on ISH.

hold this L
06-10-2021, 11:52 AM
3 guys that shit on every teammate the player they stan plays with or played with. Simon with his dissociative identity disorder dude with more alts on here than some have posts, then you have Uncle 'the Brick' Dennis with Kawhi, and of course our favorite Croissant Capela stan, Xiao. Donovan has an amazing game where he helps rally the team back to a dub, and this man has spent the entire time since to put him down one way or another instead of being happy that a Jazz player helped their team.

You don't care about the Jazz nor do you want them to win unless CC is the best player on the court. I think Spida has a lot of flaws to be honest, but you're so ****ing negative about him, it's just obnoxious. If Rudy was held as the top player on this team, you would be happy with Mitchell's performance. Only because some people consider Mitchell the better player, you spend the entire time to put him down instead of being happy that your team is up 1-0. This is beyond pathetic. :facepalm

MrFonzworth
06-10-2021, 12:08 PM
3 guys that shit on every teammate the player they stan plays with or played with. Simon with his dissociative identity disorder dude with more alts on here than some have posts, then you have Uncle 'the Brick' Dennis with Kawhi, and of course our favorite Croissant Capela stan, Xiao. Donovan has an amazing game where he helps rally the team back to a dub, and this man has spent the entire time since to put him down one way or another instead of being happy that a Jazz player helped their team.

You don't care about the Jazz nor do you want them to win unless CC is the best player on the court. I think Spida has a lot of flaws to be honest, but you're so ****ing negative about him, it's just obnoxious. If Rudy was held as the top player on this team, you would be happy with Mitchell's performance. Only because some people consider Mitchell the better player, you spend the entire time to put him down instead of being happy that your team is up 1-0. This is beyond pathetic. :facepalm

Meltdown.

Very odd how people think Xiao is anywhere near the same level as "Simon", hbk or 3ball. Xiao doesn't go around derailing threads to talk about gobert. He doesn't create a bunch of threads that talk about gobert. The only people who constantly bring up gobert are rr3, Manny and Arby, the 3 most autistic no backbone having wastes of internet cache on the forum.

Xiao Yao You
06-10-2021, 12:38 PM
That was what the coach wanted against Harden lmao. I’m consistently shocked over how stupid you are. Top 10 biggest idiot on ISH.

He played that way against everyone

Xiao Yao You
06-10-2021, 12:39 PM
Mr. Fonzworth gets it :lol

highwhey
06-10-2021, 01:08 PM
Meltdown.

Very odd how people think Xiao is anywhere near the same level as "Simon", hbk or 3ball. Xiao doesn't go around derailing threads to talk about gobert. He doesn't create a bunch of threads that talk about gobert. The only people who constantly bring up gobert are rr3, Manny and Arby, the 3 most autistic no backbone having wastes of internet cache on the forum.
I agree about manny, he’s also a homosexual

Xiao Yao You
06-10-2021, 01:12 PM
I agree about manny, he’s also a homosexual

homos > trolls

hold this L
06-10-2021, 06:31 PM
Meltdown.

You're right that he doesn't do that with every topic, but every Jazz topic turns into Xiao putting down every player that isn't CC. Difference between Xiao and the other guys is dude has a life, he does this BS only in jazz topics while the other guys will post 1,000 times in every topic for attention.

RRR3
06-10-2021, 06:56 PM
You're right that he doesn't do that with every topic, but every Jazz topic turns into Xiao putting down every player that isn't CC. Difference between Xiao and the other guys is dude has a life, he does this BS only in jazz topics while the other guys will post 1,000 times in every topic for attention.
Fonzy is just butthurt about me for some reason, following me around trying to get me to react desperately lately. Poor fella. I only troll Xiao because he’s a troll lol.

MrFonzworth
06-10-2021, 06:56 PM

Thank rr3 and the other retards for that. The basement dwelling OP made this thread and several others just to try and "get" Xiao which is beyond pathetic, just look at page one and see how instantly hostile he gets, this thread was never about Mitchell. There's a clique of like 5 posters on here who come together and start circle jerking everytime a Jazz player outside of Gobert has a good game because they're triggered by one particular poster, who's never been hostile and only posts about the Jazz. These are the same guys that blow LeBron everyday, the double standard is outrageous.

Spurs m8
06-10-2021, 06:57 PM
Omg Croissant Capela hahhahahahahhahah

MrFonzworth
06-10-2021, 06:57 PM
Fonzy is just butthurt about me for some reason, following me around trying to get me to react desperately lately. Poor fella. I only troll Xiao because he’s a troll lol.

No, you troll because you have nothing better to do. Go outside, fat.

Xiao Yao You
06-10-2021, 08:05 PM
Thank rr3 and the other retards for that. The basement dwelling OP made this thread and several others just to try and "get" Xiao which is beyond pathetic, just look at page one and see how instantly hostile he gets, this thread was never about Mitchell. There's a clique of like 5 posters on here who come together and start circle jerking everytime a Jazz player outside of Gobert has a good game because they're triggered by one particular poster, who's never been hostile and only posts about the Jazz. These are the same guys that blow LeBron everyday, the double standard is outrageous.

calling it like it is. Wonder who those 5 are? :facepalm

Manny98
06-10-2021, 08:08 PM
The **** are you blabbering about?

no one here is triggered by Xiao and multiple posters even Kblaze have called him out on his Mitchell hate :facepalm

You don't know what you are talking about, stick to jacking off to TJ Mcconell highlights buddy :lol

RRR3
06-10-2021, 08:24 PM

no one here is triggered by Xiao and multiple posters even Kblaze have called him out on his Mitchell hate :facepalm

You don't know what you are talking about, stick to jacking off to TJ Mcconell highlights buddy :lol
:roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
06-11-2021, 01:02 AM
37 tonight. 82 points in 2 games.

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2021, 04:32 AM

:oldlol: Fonz with his regular autistic different-than-the-others take

Kblaze8855
06-11-2021, 09:22 AM
Xiao isnt literally as bad as 3ball because he’s not insane enough to make 1200 topics on the subject but he’s arguably as derogatory towards his chosen obsessions teammates. Nobody is truly 3ball. He’s like Hitler. An easy comparison to make when someone is terrible but when you think about it a bit out of line in almost all uses.

Nobody is literally like 3ball but xiao is figuratively pretty much 3ball. If Jordan were playing today the two of them would seem remarkably similar in their shitting on their supposed teams best players aside from the one their obsession centers on. Xiao is actually a real jazz fan though. Blinded by love of one player to be sure....but he’s a fan of the team even if he isn’t willing to acknowledge most of its players contributions.

He’s a weird type no doubt. And the player fans shitting on obviously great teammates are and will always be garbage....I’m just saying....the 3 ball comparison I made was a bit hyperbolic.

3ball is probably legitimately off in the head. This guy isn’t crazy he’s just....I don’t know? Lame? Doesn’t feel like the right word since it’s a personal thing but...his behavior is lame. Talking up one guy so much on a team with like 6 guys who can step up and win games is just weak. It’s like a Piston fan shitting on Billups, Rip, Sheed, and Prince because he’s in love with Big Ben. But maybe make Rip into Ray Allen or Vince Carter instead because Mitchell is clearly a future hall of famer if he stays healthy.

Imagine a Billups, Vince Carter, Prince, Rasheed, and Ben lineup with a fan refusing to acknowledge that anyone but Ben is responsible for their success outside an occasional begrudgingly stiff nod to Billups. Vince out here dropping 50 raining key baskets and he comes on here talking about screens as if Vince wasn’t wetting contested 28 footers and dropping half Bens points in his lap.

It would just be weird. This is all very weird. He’s not Hitler butI don’t know the step down from that. Mussolini? Mussolini too far to describe a terrible basketball fan?

Probably. But still. This is a Mussolini ass fan right here. Or Thanos. Thanos might be better. Wrong and evil....even if the underlying point of saving the universe/respecting defense isn’t wrong. But he’s like Thanos in the second one. He’s moved to just destroying the entire universe and rebuilding it...and he loses you. He’s caught between trying to save a universe on the wrong path and deciding to destroy existence to rebuild it in his image. He’s Thanos 1.5. Started with a good point....but it’s getting out of hand.

Hes lost the greater good argument and descended into common everyday villainy. From a defense lover it’s hard to watch. We lost a potential ally to the dark side.

RRR3
06-11-2021, 11:27 AM
Xiao isnt literally as bad as 3ball because he’s not insane enough to make 1200 topics on the subject but he’s arguably as derogatory towards his chosen obsessions teammates. Nobody is truly 3ball. He’s like Hitler. An easy comparison to make when someone is terrible but when you think about it a bit out of line in almost all uses.

Nobody is literally like 3ball but xiao is figuratively pretty much 3ball. If Jordan were playing today the two of them would seem remarkably similar in their shitting on their supposed teams best players aside from the one their obsession centers on. Xiao is actually a real jazz fan though. Blinded by love of one player to be sure....but he’s a fan of the team even if he isn’t willing to acknowledge most of its players contributions.

He’s a weird type no doubt. And the player fans shitting on obviously great teammates are and will always be garbage....I’m just saying....the 3 ball comparison I made was a bit hyperbolic.

3ball is probably legitimately off in the head. This guy isn’t crazy he’s just....I don’t know? Lame? Doesn’t feel like the right word since it’s a personal thing but...his behavior is lame. Talking up one guy so much on a team with like 6 guys who can step up and win games is just weak. It’s like a Piston fan shitting on Billups, Rip, Sheed, and Prince because he’s in love with Big Ben. But maybe make Rip into Ray Allen or Vince Carter instead because Mitchell is clearly a future hall of famer if he stays healthy.

Imagine a Billups, Vince Carter, Prince, Rasheed, and Ben lineup with a fan refusing to acknowledge that anyone but Ben is responsible for their success outside an occasional begrudgingly stiff nod to Billups. Vince out here dropping 50 raining key baskets and he comes on here talking about screens as if Vince wasn’t wetting contested 28 footers and dropping half Bens points in his lap.

It would just be weird. This is all very weird. He’s not Hitler butI don’t know the step down from that. Mussolini? Mussolini too far to describe a terrible basketball fan?

Probably. But still. This is a Mussolini ass fan right here. Or Thanos. Thanos might be better. Wrong and evil....even if the underlying point of saving the universe/respecting defense isn’t wrong. But he’s like Thanos in the second one. He’s moved to just destroying the entire universe and rebuilding it...and he loses you. He’s caught between trying to save a universe on the wrong path and deciding to destroy existence to rebuild it in his image. He’s Thanos 1.5. Started with a good point....but it’s getting out of hand.

Hes lost the greater good argument and descended into common everyday villainy. From a defense lover it’s hard to watch. We lost a potential ally to the dark side.
Goddamn.

And accurate. Xiao acts normal, he wouldn’t get trolled. Simple as that.

Xiao Yao You
06-11-2021, 12:46 PM

the problem with that is a great teammate is obviously subjective. When you aren't playing defense or passing the ball how are you a great teammate? I suppose Clarkson is a great teammate too? I would have hated playing with either. Who wants to stand around watching? He was good last night in the first half when he played with his teammates. When he went ISO he sucked. Did nothing in the 2nd half. Making the basketball HOF is pretty meaningless as we see time and time again

MrFonzworth
06-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Goddamn.

And accurate. Xiao acts normal, he wouldn’t get trolled. Simple as that.

What? So acting "normal" is sucking off LeBron 24/7? Because u don't "troll" any of the people who do that, you 100% support it. You said yourself you don't have anything against gobert, is it "normal" to hate post about a player all year because a "troll"?

MrFonzworth
06-11-2021, 02:15 PM
That's why I consider being gay as a actual mental illness

I'm bisexual, I like Trannies and real women

Projecting your sexual insecurities on others, seek help immediately as you're not comfortable with who you are as a person.

MrFonzworth
06-11-2021, 02:18 PM
:oldlol: Fonz with his regular autistic different-than-the-others take

3rd of the aforementioned clique. Mr. Take-it-to-the-rock incapable of having a unique opinion so you jump in with the herd per usual.

RRR3
06-11-2021, 02:26 PM
the problem with that is a great teammate is obviously subjective. When you aren't playing defense or passing the ball how are you a great teammate? I suppose Clarkson is a great teammate too? I would have hated playing with either. Who wants to stand around watching? He was good last night in the first half when he played with his teammates. When he went ISO he sucked. Did nothing in the 2nd half. Making the basketball HOF is pretty meaningless as we see time and time again
He got double teamed in the second half lmao. Also at least two times his teammates just passed it to him with the clock running down because they expect him to bail them out. Watch the games.

Smoke117
06-11-2021, 02:31 PM
He got double teamed in the second half lmao. Also at least two times his teammates just passed it to him with the clock running down because they expect him to bail them out. Watch the games.

Making excuses for Mitchell as always. :facepalm

highwhey
06-11-2021, 02:36 PM
100% right

RRR3
06-11-2021, 02:39 PM
100% right
Et tu, Brutus?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Xiao is nowhere near HBK and 3ball. :lol Dude might be trolling, but at least he keeps it in one thread.

Those other 2 spam like bots, and turn every topic into a Kawhi/MJ makeout session.

RRR3
06-11-2021, 03:03 PM
Xiao is nowhere near HBK and 3ball. :lol Dude might be trolling, but at least he keeps it in one thread.

Those other 2 spam like bots, and turn every topic into a Kawhi/MJ makeout session.
Yeah Xiao is way better than those 2 but he still says patently untrue stuff a lot and hates on Mitchell a ridiculous amount. Keeps it to the Jazz threads tho.

highwhey
06-11-2021, 03:03 PM
Et tu, Brutus?

You guys do the same shit you’re harassing Xaio for.

highwhey
06-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Projecting your sexual insecurities on others, seek help immediately as you're not comfortable with who you are as a person.

Wow, manny has some issues to sort out.

RRR3
06-11-2021, 03:06 PM
You guys do the same shit you’re harassing Xaio for.
I don’t lol. Fair point on manny and Arby hating on Bron’s teammates.

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2021, 03:26 PM

its like saying piss is less disgusting than shit.

it doesnt matter.

troll is a troll.

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2021, 03:26 PM

big yes

MrFonzworth
06-11-2021, 03:31 PM

it doesnt matter.

troll is a troll.

You miss the entire point again. Must be exhausting for you to be this stupid.

Whether he's piss or shit, we all can agree that you wouldn't say anything unless there were 5 other posters making your opinion for you:cheers:

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2021, 03:32 PM
You miss the entire point again. Must be exhausting for you to be this stupid.

Whether he's piss or shit, we all can agree that you wouldn't say anything unless there were 5 other posters making your opinion for you:cheers:

shut the **** up

MrFonzworth
06-11-2021, 03:35 PM
shut the **** up

No bitch don't jump in if you have nothing of substance to say. 40k posts worth of dick, you came after me first dumbass.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-11-2021, 03:42 PM

it doesnt matter.

troll is a troll.

Is it?

Well 3ball's been banned. Xiao hasn't and likely will never be. :confusedshrug:

Manny98
06-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Wow, manny has some issues to sort out.
And you have some weight issues to sort out Fatboy :oldlol:

warriorfan
06-12-2021, 01:54 PM
What? So acting "normal" is sucking off LeBron 24/7? Because u don't "troll" any of the people who do that, you 100% support it. You said yourself you don't have anything against gobert, is it "normal" to hate post about a player all year because a "troll"?

Damn.

:lol :lol

highwhey
06-12-2021, 02:33 PM

Least I’m not a homosexual :roll::roll: