PDA

View Full Version : We could have a Sixers-Jazz or Sixers-Suns finals...

dankok8
06-10-2021, 01:48 PM
I honestly might not watch. The ratings I imagine would be terrible as well!

Please please either Clippers or Nets make the finals... :lol

FultzNationRISE
06-10-2021, 01:49 PM
We could, but we wont.

Sixers might beat the Hawks, but theyll get smoked by the Nets.

Hawks have a better chance at the upset IMO, but still extremely likely the Nets win the conference. Presuming they dont suffer any more serious injuries.

SouBeachTalents
06-10-2021, 01:54 PM
Barring injury to KD the Nets are making the Finals, they evidently might not even need the entire big 3 to play to still accomplish that. If the Clippers don't make it the Finals are gonna be a very tough sell to a mass audience, I can't imagine casual or even moderate fans wanting to watch Nets/Jazz or Nets/Suns :lol

highwhey
06-10-2021, 01:56 PM
The nets are making the finals

DoctorP
06-10-2021, 01:57 PM
Nets are clearly going to clean up all opponents, why whine?

MadDog
06-10-2021, 01:58 PM
Why do people keep pretending teams have a shot vs Brooklyn? They're making the finals and barring a colossal meltdown, winning the whole thing.

FultzNationRISE
06-10-2021, 02:01 PM
Barring injury to KD the Nets are making the Finals, they evidently might not even need the entire big 3 to play to still accomplish that. If the Clippers don't make it the Finals are gonna be a very tough sell to a mass audience, I can't imagine casual or even moderate fans wanting to watch Nets/Jazz or Nets/Suns :lol

I agree, altho personally I think the Jazz are the most interesting team to watch of the ones remaining. Theyve got a mutant DPoY, the most out-of-place looking player in the league in Ingles, a very likeable star in Mitchell, the respected vet Conley, and a home crowd that’s as loud as any Ive ever seen.

But it’s true the public at large probably doesnt know any of that and wont go out of their way to watch.

hateraid
06-10-2021, 03:29 PM
I might have blind faith, but if the sixers can pull a defensive effort like the mid 00 Pistons and play as a unit, Embiid healthy there is an outside shot