PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What vaccine did you get? (And post your symptoms if any!)

hiphopanonymous
06-11-2021, 12:03 PM
I got the pfizer vaccine. No symptoms after the first shot, fatigue and body ache and possibly fever for about a day after the 2nd dose (I actually had Covid way back in December so this was mild by comparison to my actual Covid symptoms).

Rolando
06-11-2021, 01:03 PM
J & J....no reaction until about 8 hours.....then the headache and body ache came and stayed for about 24 hours. The front of my head was feeling aweful. My neck and shoulders got real stiff. Was fully back to normal after 48hrs.

keep-itreal
06-11-2021, 01:05 PM
None because I’m not a moron

FultzNationRISE
06-11-2021, 01:11 PM

:lol

Normies be like

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ornk4vKC0BtogDjxK/giphy.gif

Usuals be like

https://media.giphy.com/media/miCgkIwOgnxcxC4e2w/giphy.gif

Im Still Ballin
06-11-2021, 02:21 PM
All of them. At once. In one megadose.

Side effects:

- Enhanced strength
- Increased speed, dexterity and reflexes
- Bolstered constitution
- Significant boost in aerobic capacity/VO2 max

FultzNationRISE
06-11-2021, 02:37 PM

Side effects:

- Enhanced strength
- Bolstered constitution

Any tangible impact on... max extension?

keep-itreal
06-11-2021, 02:47 PM

Side effects:

- Enhanced strength
- Bolstered constitution

https://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/43500000/-The-Hulk-the-incredible-hulk-43554537-600-336.gif

Joey Turnbuckle
06-11-2021, 03:06 PM
I got vacuumed by a grade A ho bag. Current symptoms is similar to syphilis. I'm a wait it out though

Derka
06-11-2021, 03:13 PM
Moderna. No symptoms from the first shot, mild fatigue and a headache for about 12 hours the day after the second shot.

coin24
06-11-2021, 03:51 PM

:lol:lol

Chick Stern
06-11-2021, 05:46 PM
Moderna
Mild aches after first shot about 24 hrs later, fine the day afterwards. Shot site was sore.
Dizzy and tired about 24 hours after the second, felt bad that evening. Fine the next day.
Long COVID brain fog went away after the shots.

Axe
06-11-2021, 06:08 PM
Novavax

bladefd
06-11-2021, 06:44 PM
Moderna. Just stiff injection site for 2 days. Second vaccine, the stiff arm lasted 3 days. I didn't feel tired with the first shot, but 2nd shot made me a bit tired. That lasted a day after the vaccine.

Code Breaker
06-12-2021, 10:11 AM
My daily vitamins and working out 3/4 times a week are my vaccines. Got sick only 3 times last year and none this year. :cheers:

n00bie
06-12-2021, 06:42 PM
I got Pfizer. 1st dose I had numbness in the area of the shot. Lasted around 12 hours.

I heard the 2nd shot is worse. I'm booking that on Monday.

I didn't feel tired at all. If anything I felt energized. Might have been the feeling of optimism that covid was ending soon.

diamenz
06-12-2021, 06:44 PM
i got the j&j today. the bad boy vaccine. i was hesitant to get vaccinated because of the absence of long term testing on it , but it's basically pick your poison at this point. either risk any possible long term effects of the vaccine, or risk any unknown long term effects of covid. honestly, i may noy have done it had my family not been pushing me about it, and they've been vaccinated for months. now it's back to hittin' the gay bars!

baudkarma
06-12-2021, 07:20 PM
Phizer. Sore arm for one day after the first dose. Fever and generally run down after the second dose, and sore arm for two days.

Oh, and my body is magnetic now. I haven't decided if that's a bonus or an adverse side effect.

Axe
06-12-2021, 09:05 PM
Phizer. Sore arm for one day after the first dose. Fever and generally run down after the second dose, and sore arm for two days.

Oh, and my body is magnetic now. I haven't decided if that's a bonus or an adverse side effect.
:cheers:

imdaman99
06-12-2021, 09:12 PM
Pfizer. I got my first dose on Eid because I had a day off. Matter of fact, that might have been one of the best days I have ever had balling at my park. I was hitting everything. Combination of the dose plus I could eat and drink again did it for me :lol

2nd dose hits different :lol I was fine for most of the day and then at night I couldn't taste anything except fruits. The next day I was a mess as well, but now back to normal like nothing happened. Small price to pay, since my parents are living with me I choose to care about their well-being.

Stanley Kobrick
06-13-2021, 03:47 AM
Moderna
Mild aches after first shot about 24 hrs later, fine the day afterwards. Shot site was sore.
Dizzy and tired about 24 hours after the second, felt bad that evening. Fine the next day.
Long COVID brain fog went away after the shots.

Novavax

Moderna. Just stiff injection site for 2 days. Second vaccine, the stiff arm lasted 3 days. I didn't feel tired with the first shot, but 2nd shot made me a bit tired. That lasted a day after the vaccine.

My daily vitamins and working out 3/4 times a week are my vaccines. Got sick only 3 times last year and none this year. :cheers:

I got Pfizer. 1st dose I had numbness in the area of the shot. Lasted around 12 hours.

I heard the 2nd shot is worse. I'm booking that on Monday.

I didn't feel tired at all. If anything I felt energized. Might have been the feeling of optimism that covid was ending soon.

i got the j&j today. the bad boy vaccine. i was hesitant to get vaccinated because of the absence of long term testing on it , but it's basically pick your poison at this point. either risk any possible long term effects of the vaccine, or risk any unknown long term effects of covid. honestly, i may noy have done it had my family not been pushing me about it, and they've been vaccinated for months. now it's back to hittin' the gay bars!

Pfizer. I got my first dose on Eid because I had a day off. Matter of fact, that might have been one of the best days I have ever had balling at my park. I was hitting everything. Combination of the dose plus I could eat and drink again did it for me :lol

2nd dose hits different I was fine for most of the day and then at night I couldn't taste anything except fruits. The next day I was a mess as well, but now back to normal like nothing happened. Small price to pay, since my parents are living with me I choose to care about their well-being.

Side effects:

- Enhanced strength
- Bolstered constitution

J & J....no reaction until about 8 hours.....then the headache and body ache came and stayed for about 24 hours. The front of my head was feeling aweful. My neck and shoulders got real stiff. Was fully back to normal after 48hrs.

I got the pfizer vaccine. No symptoms after the first shot, fatigue and body ache and possibly fever for about a day after the 2nd dose (I actually had Covid way back in December so this was mild by comparison to my actual Covid symptoms).

hats off to all of those us working class who took quick measures in stopping the spread and doing their part in getting society and normality back. team stimulus won't be thrilled that was their last check allowance for the year :(

coin24
06-13-2021, 03:50 AM

hats off to all of those us working class who took quick measures in stopping the spread and doing their part in getting society and normality back. team stimulus won't be thrilled that was their last check allowance for the year :(

Thanks for isolating for the last 35 years:cheers:

The world does not miss you

Smoke117
06-13-2021, 04:28 AM
I got the first dose of Pfizer a couple weeks ago. Had a pretty sore arm for a few days after, but felt fine otherwise. Have my 2nd shot next sunday.

Stanley Kobrick
06-13-2021, 05:26 AM
Thanks for isolating for the last 35 years:cheers:

The world does not miss you
hey, that's word for word the running joke about Australia. not very kind :(

Manny98
06-13-2021, 07:55 AM
Haven't even been offered a vaccine yet :oldlol:

Axe
06-13-2021, 08:23 AM
They won't offer them towards pwds. :(

n00bie
06-13-2021, 09:40 AM

Weird. I thought you'd be a priority since you told them you were disabled..

diamenz
06-13-2021, 10:47 AM

sixteen hours later and i'm feeling under the weather with a slight fever. i had woken up with a slight headache, but after a run and breakfast mu mind & body just crashed. don't feel like doing shit besides laying in bed and playing with sex toys. will keep you guys updated on both fronts.

Jasper
06-13-2021, 06:35 PM
shot 1 and shot 2 same reaction :

fatigue , fever , went to bed , woke up and spoke like a Russian and had a Trump chip in me.

FultzNationRISE
06-13-2021, 07:08 PM

hats off to all of those us working class who took quick measures in stopping the spread and doing their part in getting society and normality back. team stimulus won't be thrilled that was their last check allowance for the year

:lol

Hats off to the workin class. :applause:

https://www.proclinical.com/img/1k1ZP1NCvU1jZAjYPb1onA/Group+-+top+10+pharma+companies+2020.png?v=f47e58310978b2 d07d72ef5af05842a7

https://www.chicagotribune.com/resizer/eAQidVu9cZma-n4BhkjK_T837IY=/415x280/top/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/FXIYDIXE25BHDMONPDJD3JNJLA.jpg

FultzNationRISE
06-13-2021, 07:16 PM
https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/B6or5nOoyuUmhIpU33NOKV6u198=/900x630/media/img/photo/2011/09/occupy-wall-street/o01_58590925/original.jpg

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/15E42/production/_115166698_occupy.png

^ :lol "Arrghghg, I'm so mad at the Orange Man, I wont even question anything else while Im OMBing!!!" :rant

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Day_12_Occupy_Wall_Street_September_28_2011_Shankb one_33.JPG/220px-Day_12_Occupy_Wall_Street_September_28_2011_Shankb one_33.JPG
#OCCUPY

Hats off to the workers!

Biggest geniuses around.

BLADE.

F.

D.

Jasper
06-14-2021, 09:54 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Day_12_Occupy_Wall_Street_September_28_2011_Shankb one_33.JPG/220px-Day_12_Occupy_Wall_Street_September_28_2011_Shankb one_33.JPG

would not have an issue making music with her.

Smoke117
06-21-2021, 02:02 PM
I got my second vaccine shot yesterday afternoon. I have a sore arm again, but otherwise no other side effects.

warriorfan
06-21-2021, 05:20 PM
I got my second vaccine shot yesterday afternoon. I have a sore arm again, but otherwise no other side effects.

Cool man. Thanks for sharing.

Airupthere
06-22-2021, 09:28 AM
I got moderna. First shot was fine. The second one though was really bad. Had chills, body pain and fever for a day or so.

n00bie
06-22-2021, 09:32 AM
I got moderna. First shot was fine. The second one though was really bad. Had chills, body pain and fever for a day or so.

I had a couple friends that had the 2nd dose moderna and had fevers as well.

Jasper
06-22-2021, 10:41 AM
means your immune system is working just fine.

Axe
06-22-2021, 12:16 PM
I just got my second dose and like the first time it made me feel sleepy again lol

Stanley Kobrick
06-23-2021, 01:20 AM
I just got my second dose and like the first time it made me feel sleepy again lol
double dipped my moderna as well. can't wait for the expansion pack n dlc :cheers:

Axe
06-23-2021, 01:32 AM
double dipped my moderna as well. can't wait for the expansion pack n dlc :cheers:
For free? Rofl. :cheers:

And wc back too.

Lebron23
06-26-2021, 10:02 AM
Moderna