PDA

View Full Version : The fix is in again folks - the league and media starting to push Beal to Lakers

3ball
06-12-2021, 08:14 PM
The league has no shame in conspiring to get Lebron rings AS THIRD OPTION - then they'll say, "see? goat"

Carry on

Shooter
06-12-2021, 08:16 PM
Are you okay?

3ball
06-12-2021, 08:17 PM
Are you okay?

I'm good. Amused infact. Thanks for asking

MadDog
06-12-2021, 08:21 PM
LeBron needs more help. Story of his career. :oldlol: To be fair though he'll be 37 this year, and in the playoffs showed he cannot lead without another co alpha. AD is probably better at this point.

AirBonner
06-12-2021, 08:22 PM
Beal is a good role player. Like BJ Armstrong

highwhey
06-12-2021, 08:42 PM
Are you okay?

:roll:

Number34
06-12-2021, 08:50 PM
Bro, coming from someone who typically lurks, you would be such a good poster if you weren’t on MJ’s ******* like a newborn on a teat.
Like this thread for example would be excellent discourse on Beal’s free agency and how the media can influence free agency, but you had to make it a GOAT convo while putting Bran down at the same time.
Most people think Mike is the GOAT man.... just relax and enjoy the sport.

tpols
06-12-2021, 09:03 PM
You should be more worried about them getting Dame.

It would be like if Wizards Jordan got to play with Duncan and Kidd or something in the early 2000s. Two top 5-10 players.

Those would just be cheap rings.

Shooter
06-12-2021, 09:09 PM
Bro, coming from someone who typically lurks, you would be such a good poster if you weren’t on MJ’s ******* like a newborn on a teat.
Like this thread for example would be excellent discourse on Beal’s free agency and how the media can influence free agency, but you had to make it a GOAT convo while putting Bran down at the same time.

Number34, thank you for this great post :applause: Great insight, much appreciated.

Shooter
06-12-2021, 09:10 PM

It would be like if Wizards Jordan got to play with Duncan and Kidd or something in the early 2000s. Two top 5-10 players.

It would be like Wizards Jordan with Jerry Stackh--

Oh :(

MadDog
06-12-2021, 09:12 PM

LeBron fans wont like that comparison, but if you adjusted stats for the era, its not that far off. The Lakers are much better than Washington though.

Chick Stern
06-12-2021, 09:34 PM
Beal is a shiite outside shot. Do not want.

HylianNightmare
06-12-2021, 09:37 PM
Shocker

Smoke117
06-12-2021, 09:38 PM
3ball shook

Axe
06-12-2021, 09:44 PM

At least he can elevate his own teammates.

tpols
06-12-2021, 10:06 PM
It would be like Wizards Jordan with Jerry Stackh--

Oh :(

Jerry Stackhouse compared to AD and Dame?

:oldlol:

You're a damn fool wheels.

fourkicks44
06-12-2021, 10:09 PM
What would the Wizard's want from L.A for Beal?

Lakers have absolutely nothing to offer?

Three team deal?

Sounds like horse shit 3ball made up.

tpols
06-12-2021, 10:10 PM
At least he can elevate his own teammates.

Elevate what? By recruiting and team hopping?

Lmao...

Dame and AD were both 30 ppg playoff scorers before LA. This ain't no pippen shit mayne.

Shooter
06-12-2021, 10:17 PM
What would the Wizard's want from L.A for Beal?

Lakers have absolutely nothing to offer?

Three team deal?

Sounds like horse shit 3ball made up.

It would have to be a treasure chest I'm sure.

Kuz, Caruso, THT, Schroeder and picks :(

Axe
06-12-2021, 10:19 PM
Elevate what? By recruiting and team hopping?

Lmao...

Dame and AD were both 30 ppg playoff scorers before LA. This ain't no pippen shit mayne.

Phoenix
06-12-2021, 10:23 PM
Relax 3nut before you have an aneurysm, get back to your Bron obsession next year when he's playing.

Shooter
06-13-2021, 12:19 AM

OP. Read this.

Lebron23
06-13-2021, 01:14 AM
Jordan played with Larry Hughes, Jerry Stackhouse, and Christian Laettner. And they still missed the playoffs in the Weakest Era in the Eastern Conference. **** Jordan, and Rest In Peace Mike

Spurs m8
06-13-2021, 01:34 AM
Why has this guy always needed more help to succeed?lmfao

06-13-2021, 02:10 AM
Jordan played with Larry Hughes, Jerry Stackhouse, and Christian Laettner. And they still missed the playoffs in the Weakest Era in the Eastern Conference. **** Jordan, and Rest In Peace Mike
Wonder what lebron will look like at 40, hes 37 rn

Lebron23
06-13-2021, 02:14 AM

Put up better numbers than Jordan and lead his team in the playoffs next year. Shut the f*CK up troll. I hope you join Kobe in the after life

Spurs m8
06-13-2021, 02:21 AM
Put up better numbers than Jordan and lead his team in the playoffs next year. Shut the f*CK up troll. I hope you join Kobe in the after life

Well that's uncalled for...

06-13-2021, 02:23 AM
:rolleyes:

DABIGSALSISHA
06-13-2021, 03:06 AM

Well, I don't know how LeHairCLub will look like but I can GUARANTEE that this will be his go to office every morning after he wakes up.

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2011/04/20_rickrosswheelchair.gif

DABIGSALSISHA
06-13-2021, 03:10 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY61GJyfuYvzrDr2gFnU0q4sZ-mBaINntWig&usqp=CAU

06-13-2021, 03:13 AM
Well, I don't know how LeHairCLub will look like but I can GUARANTEE that this will be his go to office every morning after he wakes up.

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2011/04/20_rickrosswheelchair.gif
all those injuries start to pile up with age. fortunately for lebron though, anthony davis will be there until 2025 to carry him, unless he gets injured again, or demands a trade again

Spurs m8
06-13-2021, 03:39 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY61GJyfuYvzrDr2gFnU0q4sZ-mBaINntWig&usqp=CAU

Twice as well.

and a 1-4 too.

AND defeated by highest margin in finals history...or in other words...he was on the end of the worst demolition in finals history, leading a team that was meant to win at least 7 chips (he himself said that)

How do people stan this guy?hahahahha

Lebron23
06-13-2021, 04:07 AM
Twice as well.

and a 1-4 too.

AND defeated by highest margin in finals history...or in other words...he was on the end of the worst demolition in finals history, leading a team that was meant to win at least 7 chips (he himself said that)

How do people stan this guy?hahahahha

Your hatred for LeBron is sickening bro.

Lebron23
06-13-2021, 04:10 AM
all those injuries start to pile up with age. fortunately for lebron though, anthony davis will be there until 2025 to carry him, unless he gets injured again, or demands a trade again

Lebron is going to be much healthier next season. He was injured by Solomon Hill.

06-13-2021, 04:16 AM
Your hatred for LeBron is sickening bro.

Didnt you just tell me to die

Iverson3
06-13-2021, 04:25 AM
Didnt you just tell me to die

You need to play basketball bro instead of sitting in your couch. Bad cholesterol is dangerous to your health.

06-13-2021, 04:26 AM
Thanks for the advice playername-number

Spurs m8
06-13-2021, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the advice playername-number

Iverson3
06-13-2021, 05:17 AM

You are a cool poster if you ain't hating on LeBron.

Spurs m8
06-13-2021, 05:42 AM
You are a cool poster if you ain't hating on LeBron.

Thanks mate, I'll take that on board

Zeppelin
06-13-2021, 10:07 AM
Lebron is going to be much healthier next season. He was injured by Solomon Hill.

I hope Solomon Hill retires him for good next season. Nice little compound fracture on that ankle. Let AD finally control his team without that toxic parasite leaching off of him.

Iverson3
06-13-2021, 10:12 AM
I hope Solomon Hill retires him for good next season. Nice little compound fracture on that ankle. Let AD finally control his team without that toxic parasite leaching off of him.

Solomon Hill is a scrub. Bron is going to return stronger next season. And you would meltdown

Zeppelin
06-13-2021, 10:30 AM
Solomon Hill is a scrub. Bron is going to return stronger next season. And you would meltdown

Yeah, a scrub needs to do the dirty work of ending his pathetic little career. I don't imagine real stars give a shit whether he plays or not, they know that the Laker's hopes live and die with Anthony Davis.

It would be nice for him to return stronger, only to have his kneecap brutally smashed on national television.

ImKobe
06-13-2021, 10:38 AM

You don't know that.

The issue at Lebron's age is that even the smallest injury would sideline him for weeks, which is why all the greats fall off past their mid-30s. No other player ever had a 4-month off-season leading into the Playoffs, so if we take the bubble year out, Lebron hasn't been able to finish a season healthy past 2018 and I'm afraid that's going to be the norm going forward, unless they limit his minutes and games to keep him as healthy as possible for the post-season. It's his own fault that he tried to gun for MVP by playing every game early in the season, including the B2Bs and 4 games in 5 nights after a short off-season. At some point it's going to take it's toll on his body and a small ankle sprain could ruin a Playoff run for him.

Lakers are only going as far as AD and the others take them at this stage, we can't expect Lebron to be the best player on a consistent basis, he wasn't in the bubble and he sure as hell isn't going to be doing that at age 37.

StrongLurk
06-13-2021, 11:53 AM
You don't know that.

The issue at Lebron's age is that even the smallest injury would sideline him for weeks, which is why all the greats fall off past their mid-30s. No other player ever had a 4-month off-season leading into the Playoffs, so if we take the bubble year out, Lebron hasn't been able to finish a season healthy past 2018 and I'm afraid that's going to be the norm going forward, unless they limit his minutes and games to keep him as healthy as possible for the post-season. It's his own fault that he tried to gun for MVP by playing every game early in the season, including the B2Bs and 4 games in 5 nights after a short off-season. At some point it's going to take it's toll on his body and a small ankle sprain could ruin a Playoff run for him.

Lakers are only going as far as AD and the others take them at this stage, we can't expect Lebron to be the best player on a consistent basis, he wasn't in the bubble and he sure as hell isn't going to be doing that at age 37.

Four things to address. I agree that Bron can't be the one carrying the Lakers during the regular season. He needs to be strictly a superstar in the playoffs, while borderline top 10 in the regular season should be fine IF AD CAN STAY HEALTHY.

Second, it was not Lebron's fault that he got injured. AD was out for a long time so Bron HAD to play and Hill ended up diving into Lebron's ankle in a bad angle going for the ball.

Third, imagine thinking the guy in the "bubble" who played 21 playoff games, won a ring/FMVP and put up 28/11/9 on 56/37/72, 30.2 PER, 64.7 TS%, 10.6 BPM wasn't the best player in the bubble :lol

Four, just stop talking about Bron. You absolutely hate his guts and you are a Kobe stan, so you'll never be objective about him.

ImKobe
06-13-2021, 12:01 PM
Two things to address. I agree that Bron can't be the one carrying the Lakers during the regular season. He needs to be strictly a superstar in the playoffs, while borderline top 10 in the regular season should be fine IF AD CAN STAY HEALTHY.

Second, imagine thinking the guy in the "bubble" who played 21 games, won a ring/FMVP and put up 28/11/9 on 56/37/72, 30.2 PER, 64.7 TS%, 10.6 BPM wasn't the best player in the bubble :lol

AD can stay healthy, he was healthy for 4 seasons prior to this last one. If I had to bet, AD would be much healthier than a 37 y.o Lebron, barring a freak injury.

Davis was better through the first 3 rounds of the bubble and Lebron took advantage against an injured Heat team in the Finals to win his FMVP. He wasn't consistently the best player in the bubble, that was AD, because while he matched James' production, he was also the anchor of the defense and the Lakers didn't have an answer for Jimmy - until they made the adjustment and put Davis on him.

StrongLurk
06-13-2021, 12:08 PM
AD can stay healthy, he was healthy for 4 seasons prior to this last one. If I had to bet, AD would be much healthier than a 37 y.o Lebron, barring a freak injury.

Davis was better through the first 3 rounds of the bubble and Lebron took advantage against an injured Heat team in the Finals to win his FMVP. He wasn't consistently the best player in the bubble, that was AD, because while he matched James' production, he was also the anchor of the defense and the Lakers didn't have an answer for Jimmy - until they made the adjustment and put Davis on him.

Why do Kobe stans love to cherry pick? You say Bron wasn't the best in the bubble playoffs, which means the ENTIRE playoff run. Now you only want to focus on the first three rounds and ignore the most important round, the FINALS?

If you were objective, you'd state Bron was the best player factoring in ALL of the bubble playoffs, while AD was the second best player in all of the bubble playoffs. Be consistent. From game 1 to game 21, Bron was the best.

Just be glad he and AD even came to the Lakers to get them a ring.

3ball
06-13-2021, 12:21 PM

I hope they get Dame... A non-optimal fit that won't win shit... And he isn't young

Otoh, Beal would make them champs

Shooter
06-13-2021, 12:22 PM
I hope they get Dame... They won't win shit

Beal would make them champs

No more takes from you Mr. Oubre > Klay and Khris "Middletown" :lol

Shooter
06-13-2021, 12:23 PM
Four things to address. I agree that Bron can't be the one carrying the Lakers during the regular season. He needs to be strictly a superstar in the playoffs, while borderline top 10 in the regular season should be fine IF AD CAN STAY HEALTHY.

Second, it was not Lebron's fault that he got injured. AD was out for a long time so Bron HAD to play and Hill ended up diving into Lebron's ankle in a bad angle going for the ball.

Third, imagine thinking the guy in the "bubble" who played 21 playoff games, won a ring/FMVP and put up 28/11/9 on 56/37/72, 30.2 PER, 64.7 TS%, 10.6 BPM wasn't the best player in the bubble :lol

Four, just stop talking about Bron. You absolutely hate his guts and you are a Kobe stan, so you'll never be objective about him.

Is this your first great post? People can change :applause:

3ball
06-13-2021, 12:23 PM
No more takes from you Mr. Oubre > Klay and Khris "Middletown" :lol

You guys don't understand ball-dominance, so you're wrong literally every time it's involved

You thought the 18' Cavs were going to run the table when IT came back... Lol .. now you're praying for Lillard lmao

Heck, you were unaware how much Lebron was destroying Ingram/Kuz until Ingram escaped and made it obvious

ralph_i_el
06-13-2021, 12:31 PM
In free agency? The Lakers don't really have anything to trade for him.