PDA

View Full Version : Petition to Ban 3ball

Iverson3
06-14-2021, 03:15 AM
You are almost 43 years old and still trolling in this forum. You even created another sock account. LeBron's legacy is already sealed. And he is 1b with Jordan as the best player of all time.

HylianNightmare
06-14-2021, 03:28 AM
Dudes got more to contribute than the 80% of the forum who just post shitty one liners, and flavor of the day one hitter quick takes

LAL
06-14-2021, 03:36 AM
You've been here a few days. 3ball >> fresh low iq bronstan parasite.

06-14-2021, 03:37 AM
You've been here a few days. 3ball >> fresh low iq bronstan parasite.
hes an alt of the other playername-jerseynumber guy

LAL
06-14-2021, 03:45 AM
hes an alt of the other playername-jerseynumber guy

:roll:

72-10
06-14-2021, 03:53 AM
Dudes got more to contribute than the 80% of the forum who just post shitty one liners, and flavor of the day one hitter quick takes

Are you sure? Almost all if not all of his threads and most of his posts involve a particular player to some extent, and consecutive such threads is probably quite offensive at this point. If you went into a business and ordered the same thing 43 times in a row, don't you think the business would ban you from its grounds?

He's the type of poster who might have witnessed Brian Taylor or Terry Tyler, and yet he has nothing to contribute to those topics and instead invests all of his time and effort on one player.

Iverson3
06-14-2021, 04:08 AM

He is copy and pasting the same posts all the time. I doubt he is married probably some guy who wants to go back in the 1990's and relieve his youth.

Spurs m8
06-14-2021, 04:15 AM
There's 50 alts all spamming the board with the same old pro bron/anti Jordan stuff and you're worried about 3ball...who's main posting is just relying to the alts stupid threads hahahaha

Stop the garbage threads and 3ball barely exists lol

ZenMaster7210
06-14-2021, 05:43 AM
3ball got these boys seething:oldlol:

06-14-2021, 05:48 AM
3ball got these boys seething:oldlol:
man got em seeing ghosts

dbugz
06-14-2021, 06:26 AM
3Ball >>>>>>>

libron is 11th spot on the goat list! cemented!

Deal with it! :pimp:

Axe
06-14-2021, 06:45 AM
Isn't he actually a bran stan himself?

Iverson3
06-14-2021, 06:45 AM
man got em seeing ghosts

Hello 3ball.

06-14-2021, 06:46 AM
Hello 3ball.
sup playername-jerseynumber

Axe
06-14-2021, 06:50 AM
Hello 3ball.

06-14-2021, 06:59 AM

:no:

Lebron23
06-14-2021, 07:22 AM
:no:

Bro you're averaging 63.30 posts per day.

06-14-2021, 08:00 AM
Bro you're averaging 63.30 posts per day.
high-octane shit

Shooter
06-14-2021, 09:25 AM
Isn't he actually a bran stan himself?

In secret :lol

sportjames23
06-14-2021, 09:37 AM
You are almost 43 years old and still trolling in this forum. You even created another sock account. LeBron's legacy is already sealed. And he is 1b with Jordan as the best player of all time.

June 2021 join date…who’s sockpuppet is this?

06-14-2021, 09:40 AM
playername-jerseynumber is actually an original account

Shooter
06-14-2021, 09:41 AM

Boi chill

https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

1987_Lakers
06-14-2021, 09:51 AM
Boi chill

https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

:oldlol:

06-14-2021, 09:54 AM
damn, if thats not edited...

Kblaze8855
06-14-2021, 10:03 AM
There's 50 alts all spamming the board with the same old pro bron/anti Jordan stuff and you're worried about 3ball...who's main posting is just relying to the alts stupid threads hahahaha

Stop the garbage threads and 3ball barely exists lol

He’s made just over 1100 topics(I checked) on his main account almost exclusively on one subject while somehow being even worse when he goes into other subjects(Steph couldn’t make the league in the 70s, Kelly=Klay, Pippen literally bad at basketball). He’s an absolute garbage poster and not one speck better than the other side. He’s got no less than 4 alts himself(the main account wasn’t his first one either). He’s the exact same thing as the garbage Lebron posters. He’s bottom 5 or so in the 20 years I’ve been here and the most obsessed I’ve ever seen by a comfortable margin.

He’s the one person here who might rival me in word count....but it’s all on one subject. Whatever mind I have left I’d lose it long before 1100 topics repeating myself about why whoever is overrated over and over.

I couldn’t do it for money short of life changing.

You tell me I have to make 1100 topics on any one subject and defend every single one till people stop replying to me the money id demand would be ludicrous. I’m talking hundreds of thousands if I have to do it indefinitely. There’s no reasonable hourly rate I’d take.

I wouldn’t play 3balls role on here for 50 dollars an hour.

Well I’d try....I would try. But I’d never last. I couldn’t possibly keep it up. There’s a number at which point I’d tough it out but it is....up there.

That is one of the only people online I’ve run into I’m fairly sure is real life crazy. A normal person couldn’t do this for this long.

Shogon
06-14-2021, 10:07 AM
He’s made just over 1100 topics(I checked) on his main account almost exclusively on one subject while somehow being even worse when he goes into other subjects(Steph couldn’t make the league in the 70s, Kelly=Klay, Pippen literally bad at basketball). He’s an absolute garbage poster and not one speck better than the other side. He’s got no less than 4 alts himself(the main account wasn’t his first one either). He’s the exact same thing as the garbage Lebron posters. He’s bottom 5 or so in the 20 years I’ve been here and the most obsessed I’ve ever seen by a comfortable margin.

He’s the one person here who might rival me in word count....but it’s all on one subject. Whatever mind I have left I’d lose it long before 1100 topics repeating myself about why whoever is overrated over and over.

You tell me I have to make 1100 topics on any one subject and defend every single one till people stop replying to me the money is demand would be ludicrous. I’m talking hundreds of thousands if I have to do it indefinitely. There’s no reasonable hourly rate I’d take.

Well I’d try....I would try. But I’d never last. I couldn’t possibly keep it up. There’s a number at which point I’d tough it out but it is....up there.

That is one of the only people online I’ve run into I’m fairly sure is real life crazy. A normal person couldn’t do this for this long.

:roll::roll::roll:

This website has more than one.

And you want me to really blow your mind? There's at least one guy here that takes both sides of the argument... also OP is another alt.

ClipperRevival
06-14-2021, 10:18 AM

And you want me to really blow your mind? There's at least one guy here that takes both sides of the argument... also OP is another alt.

ISH is like a mental asylum.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1a6b48687a22ef14f40e7ab012e5a224/tenor.gif?itemid=13739141

ClipperRevival
06-14-2021, 10:21 AM

You tell me I have to make 1100 topics on any one subject and defend every single one till people stop replying to me the money id demand would be ludicrous. I’m talking hundreds of thousands if I have to do it indefinitely. There’s no reasonable hourly rate I’d take.

I can't imagine what 3ball would achieve if he applied the same tenacity/compulsion he shows on this board in the real world.

Pip' N Rodman
06-14-2021, 10:26 AM
ISH is like a mental asylum.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1a6b48687a22ef14f40e7ab012e5a224/tenor.gif?itemid=13739141

You're pretty weird dude...

highwhey
06-14-2021, 10:39 AM

:roll:iSB plays both sides

RRR3
06-14-2021, 11:26 AM

Please tell us all his accounts.

72-10
06-14-2021, 11:48 AM
When's the last time he made a thread that didn't entangle his obsession?

Kblaze8855
06-14-2021, 12:06 PM

As ****ed up as I am even I feel lame after I have a maybe 5-6 post back and forth. I start thinking “This is how you want to spend your afternoon?” and bail eventually. Some of these dudes....3ball especially?

They will be on their deathbeds like:

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2106142136210338.jpeg

highwhey
06-14-2021, 12:08 PM
As ****ed up as I am even I feel lame after I have a maybe 5-6 post back and forth. I start thinking “This is how you want to spend your afternoon?” and bail eventually. Some of these dudes....3ball especially?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-14-2021, 12:10 PM
Blaze... if you tell us who his main is, or at the very least, what his alt names are, the responses he'd get would plummet. Do ISH a solid. :lol

Mauzah
06-14-2021, 12:11 PM

Now imagine if Knoe Itawl was an active poster too

Shooter
06-14-2021, 12:16 PM
Please tell us all his accounts.

90s goat
3ball
Clipper Revival
Hoops NY
Shaquille O' Neal
Some Orlando one too

And who knows what else

Kblaze8855
06-14-2021, 12:19 PM
It was long ago. He had some other account I could tell was him because he had a ****ed up connection that would make him triple post every time. So I go in a topic and see his post...and two identical deleted ones. And they would occasionally be in the same topic. I’m going through like 12 deleted posts between two people and I’d usually just ignore it. I don’t even remember the original name. He’s got a lot of alts though. He doesn’t hide most. I don’t know the point when he makes the same posts either way but I don’t get why anyone does it.

I had a second name in like 2003 for maybe 6 posts and I swear I almost collapsed from the weight of the lame just switching between the two to make some joke reply. The “loser” was a tangible thing I could feel sitting on my neck just having an alt as a joke.

The dedication some of these losers must have for their cause is amazing. I don’t know how they keep it up for thousands and thousands of posts. I truly don’t.

Proctor
06-14-2021, 12:28 PM
Equally as ill are the morons who respond to him. He has yet to truly waste his time because he's fellated by a group of guys on here every time he hits the post button.

If you respond to him...you're equally as much a loser.

OP Louie is a big time virgin headcase too

90sgoat
06-14-2021, 12:30 PM
90s goat

How funny is it that I scammed you and your alts years ago into believing I'm 3ball?

RRR3
06-14-2021, 12:36 PM
It was long ago. He had some other account I could tell was him because he had a ****ed up connection that would make him triple post every time. So I go in a topic and see his post...and two identical deleted ones. And they would occasionally be in the same topic. I’m going through like 12 deleted posts between two people and I’d usually just ignore it. I don’t even remember the original name. He’s got a lot of alts though. He doesn’t hide most. I don’t know the point when he makes the same posts either way but I don’t get why anyone does it.

I had a second name in like 2003 for maybe 6 posts and I swear I almost collapsed from the weight of the lame just switching between the two to make some joke reply. The “loser” was a tangible thing I could feel sitting on my neck just having an alt as a joke.

The dedication some of these losers must have for their cause is amazing. I don’t know how they keep it up for thousands and thousands of posts. I truly don’t.
Bro tell us the names of the alts. Cmon.

RogueBorg
06-14-2021, 12:39 PM
My vote is to keep him, he's fighting most of you morons with half his brain tied behind his back.

dankok8
06-14-2021, 12:40 PM
I think the following users should be banned right away:

3ball
Shooter
Pip' N Rodman
8ball
FultsNationRISE
And1AllDay
TheCorporation

And anyone who makes the same Jordan/Lebron threads every day from here on out should be banned for the first offense because it's clearly trolling and looks bad on the forum. Dozens of good posters have actually left or become inactive here and I can't blame them. I stopped coming for months at a time and just come on to be entertained at this point and have zero expectations of actual intelligent debates which is a shame.

See it's not about fandom or stanning a player. For example, ArbitaryWater is a huge Lebron fan but I've actually had intelligent debates with him on here and he doesn't troll. These kind of posters need to say but the ones above should be gone.

warriorfan
06-14-2021, 12:41 PM
Bro tell us the names of the alts. Cmon.

ClipperRevival

Shooter
06-14-2021, 12:44 PM
How funny is it that I scammed you and your alts years ago into believing I'm 3ball?

Yeah, sure dude. So funny.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-14-2021, 12:56 PM

I still think 3ball is a Kobe stan using Jordan to bash Bron.

You remember those 90s topics his so called knowledge got exposed. You were in them.

His obsession with Lebron runs deep, and the only way to 'legitimize' that is to proxy war using Mike.

Feel you on the multiple accounts though. I got that same feeling posting on the other board. Like there's only so much entertainment yapping about the same shit.

Equally as ill are the morons who respond to him. He has yet to truly waste his time because he's fellated by a group of guys on here every time he hits the post button.

If you respond to him...you're equally as much a loser

Yup. Been saying he's only worth one liners, smilies and a quality gif. :lol

Shogon
06-14-2021, 01:10 PM

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

06-14-2021, 01:11 PM
itt: :cry::rant

8Ball
06-14-2021, 01:14 PM
I dunno about banning him.

I like to keep him around because as a Jordan stan he loses all the arguments on this forum.

He doesn't win 1. New generation NBA fans need to see this. They need to know that Bron is a better player than Jordan and these arguments show it.

Bronbron23
06-14-2021, 01:15 PM

You'd have to ban some of the bron stans on here too. There's a couple that troll just as bad

06-14-2021, 01:17 PM
why do some ppl on here talk about "alt" like it means "follower" basically

8Ball
06-14-2021, 01:18 PM

Where did he say he is 43 years old?

LAL
06-14-2021, 01:25 PM

We know which side you're on but some basketball fans like myself hate lebron's guts, the overrated abilities, the race baiting, the stat padding, his big mouth, his lies, his quitting, media's darling etc..

And then you come here years and you have to deal with immature and ridiculous disrespectful bronsexuals, there needs to be ballance, 3ball is crazy but i love the ballance this lebron "hating" offers, it's fun, we don't even have to lie about anything when we clown him unlike the bronsexuals who turn everything into a cheap product like their idol. He deserves it too, despite people trying their hardest for almost 2 decades to censor the critisism, and people like Kobe getting burried by the day since 03 (@MeToo, enter fresh lebron) by media and bronsexuals because lebron was averaging more assists and rebounds and didn't have a rape case.

theman93
06-14-2021, 01:28 PM
Cancel culture is cancer.

Grow up idiots.

highwhey
06-14-2021, 01:32 PM

Mental illness and substance abuse

tpols
06-14-2021, 01:40 PM
You need to get rid of wheels first. Guy has like a dozen accounts he spams retarded shit with. At least 3ball makes well articulated arguments 80% of the time.

8Ball
06-14-2021, 01:42 PM
We know which side you're on but some basketball fans like myself hate lebron's guts, the overrated abilities, the race baiting, the stat padding, his big mouth, his lies, his quitting, media's darling etc..

And then you come here years and you have to deal with immature and ridiculous disrespectful bronsexuals, there needs to be ballance, 3ball is crazy but i love the ballance this lebron "hating" offers, it's fun, we don't even have to lie about anything when we clown him unlike the bronsexuals who turn everything into a cheap product like their idol. He deserves it too, despite people trying their hardest for almost 2 decades to censor the critisism, and people like Kobe getting burried by the day since 03 (@MeToo, enter fresh lebron) by media and bronsexuals because lebron was averaging more assists and rebounds and didn't have a rape case.

What balance. We were right in the end.

90sgoat
06-14-2021, 02:23 PM
That said, I think I've spent enough time on ISH for a while. A few years of hiatus is in order or at least until next playoffs.

Never change ISH.

FKAri
06-14-2021, 03:04 PM
He's just terrible at arguing and debating. How incompetent does one have to be to resort to lying when defending MJ's GOAT case. Why does MJ's GOAT case even need defending? This guy couldn't even convince an astronaut that the Earth is round.

3ball
06-14-2021, 03:27 PM
He's just terrible at arguing and debating. How incompetent does one have to be to resort to lying when defending MJ's GOAT case. Why does MJ's GOAT case even need defending? This guy couldn't even convince an astronaut that the Earth is round.

I only had 2 alts and both were banned pretty quick, although trada7029 had a good run...

KBlaze is just lying or hating

Wtf I need alts for... I get tons of action on here.

This is a great sight in spite of the haters. It fits a real niche and need. I'm surprised it isn't more mainstream but weak marketing/positioning is usually management incompetence

Btw, I don't see a lot of signatures itt... Ultimately, people like to debate, or at least let their voice be heard

JohnMax
06-14-2021, 03:35 PM
3ball, if you want a wider audience, create a youtube channel and make NBA videos. Do it quickly because no one will care about Lebron the second he retires.

3ball
06-14-2021, 03:40 PM
3ball, if you want a wider audience, create a youtube channel and make NBA videos. Do it quickly because no one will care about Lebron the second he retires.

The "unofficial" ISH channel coming soon... with 3ball

:lol:

for real tho

outofstomach
06-14-2021, 03:43 PM

:lol :lol

Dr Hawk
06-14-2021, 03:45 PM
I feel like trolling and the level of mental insanity have increased the last few days.

StrongLurk
06-14-2021, 03:53 PM

He would NEVER come out from behind the anonymity of posting on NBA forums.

3ball
06-14-2021, 04:15 PM
He would NEVER come out from behind the anonymity of posting on NBA forums.

People have said that I'm suited for this kind of thing.. Voice, camera, etc

I should give it a whirl. There's quite a bit of content to debate

Maybe bring on other ISH posters

imdaman99
06-14-2021, 04:38 PM
Nah I like 3ball, he is relentless. We need some relentless posters like him and hbk. Sure they can be annoying but you gotta appreciate their diligence and never say quit attitude.

egokiller
06-14-2021, 04:46 PM

And you are 5’6 wearing MJ jerseys in your videos and stanning the shit out of MJ in real life, and then making a gimmick account on here to stan lebron on the internet. Yoy pretend like you don’t agree with everything 3ball says on here, but you probably repeat the shit you see him post on here in real life using it to argue on behalf of MJ. How many more years are you going to keep these gimmick troll alt accounts going for? No one is even fooled by it. :roll:

Smoke117
06-14-2021, 05:23 PM

:roll: :roll:

Smoke117
06-14-2021, 05:28 PM

You come off just as crazy as 3ball does with this obsessive Lebron hate.

Shooter
06-14-2021, 05:29 PM
I only had 2 alts and both were banned pretty quick, although trada7029 had a good run...

KBlaze is just lying or hating

Wtf I need alts for... I get tons of action on here.

This is a great sight in spite of the haters. It fits a real niche and need. I'm surprised it isn't more mainstream but weak marketing/positioning is usually management incompetence

Btw, I don't see a lot of signatures itt... Ultimately, people like to debate, or at least let their voice be heard

You're truly insane.

Spurs m8
06-14-2021, 05:36 PM
You're truly insane.

So are you, though.

Just way less smart at the same time.

3balls threads provide data.

Yours are just the same repetitive lies and gaslighting

God help any girl that decides to date you

Shooter
06-14-2021, 05:38 PM
So are you, though.

Just way less smart at the same time.

3balls threads provide data.

Yours are just the same repetitive lies and gaslighting

God help any girl that decides to date you

Cute, a 3ball cheerleader. Now go eat some soggy sao :lol

PeroAntic
06-14-2021, 06:10 PM

3ball
Shooter
Pip' N Rodman
8ball
FultsNationRISE
And1AllDay
TheCorporation

And anyone who makes the same Jordan/Lebron threads every day from here on out should be banned for the first offense because it's clearly trolling and looks bad on the forum. Dozens of good posters have actually left or become inactive here and I can't blame them. I stopped coming for months at a time and just come on to be entertained at this point and have zero expectations of actual intelligent debates which is a shame.

See it's not about fandom or stanning a player. For example, ArbitaryWater is a huge Lebron fan but I've actually had intelligent debates with him on here and he doesn't troll. These kind of posters need to say but the ones above should be gone.

Agreed. If 3ball goes, so does the Bran stan brigade of alts and lunatics. That should be the deal. They are two sides of the same coin.

Kblaze8855
06-14-2021, 06:28 PM
Truly worrisome how some of you will listen to that nut job tell you Steph Curry could not make an NBA roster in the 70s or that he’s just a spot up shooter and act like he’s some kinda good source for information an analysis just because you hate Lebron too. You can just call stupid stupid. It’s ok. Him hating Lebron like you doesn’t mean he can’t be insane. But the Bible warned us all....

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2106150355010345.jpeg

3ball apologists are a sign of the end times.

Spurs m8
06-14-2021, 06:40 PM
I agree with his pro Jordan stuff.

His anti-other player stuff - in a lot of cases - I respectfully disagree with lol

Gohan
06-14-2021, 06:47 PM
He said iverson was a juggernaut. He has my respect and he shouldn’t be banned put him on ignore list but he should have the right to post whatever he wants

Axe
06-14-2021, 08:45 PM

3ball
Shooter
Pip' N Rodman
8ball
FultsNationRISE
And1AllDay
TheCorporation

I remember those days you two talked in the soccer thread (just reading, no participation) and when it involves ronaldo vs. messi as goat, you two would have heated hostile arguments. Then there are some childish name-callings like retard and what more.

Axe
06-14-2021, 08:52 PM

Hateraid would most likely appreciate this ultimate confession.

dankok8
06-14-2021, 09:05 PM

I remember those days you two talked in the soccer thread (just reading, no participation) and when it involves ronaldo vs. messi as goat, you two would have heated hostile arguments. Then there are some childish name-callings like retard and what more.

Nah... it never got too hostile with me and him. We just have strong differences of opinion regarding soccer. But he's an A quality poster. This place is full of dimwits.

Another example is DMAVS... we had some debates on KG vs. Dirk but he knows his shit and I respect his opinion even if I disagree because he responds with facts.

RRR3
06-14-2021, 09:10 PM
Truly worrisome how some of you will listen to that nut job tell you Steph Curry could not make an NBA roster in the 70s or that he’s just a spot up shooter and act like he’s some kinda good source for information an analysis just because you hate Lebron too. You can just call stupid stupid. It’s ok. Him hating Lebron like you doesn’t mean he can’t be insane. But the Bible warned us all....

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2106150355010345.jpeg

3ball apologists are a sign of the end times.
Yep. Most people who don’t hate 3ball are also anti LeBron trolls.

SATAN
06-14-2021, 09:30 PM
Him and his constant crap makes me less inclined to actually take basketball discussion on this forum seriously tbh. You might find a thread here and there that isn't people saying the same thing over and over again but from observation, it's mostly about one upping each other and being biased. There are exceptions here and there.

I will go low effort shenanigans any day over putting effort into talking about basketball with a guy like 3ball. Apologies to anyone I also annoy in the process but that's how almost the whole board has looked since I started posting here. Jordan fans blaming LeBron fans and vice versa ect ect over and over again. I'm old enough to know it stems from people like 3ball though.

Ultimately, 1-9.

Axe
06-14-2021, 09:56 PM
Nah... it never got too hostile with me and him. We just have strong differences of opinion regarding soccer. But he's an A quality poster. This place is full of dimwits.

Another example is DMAVS... we had some debates on KG vs. Dirk but he knows his shit and I respect his opinion even if I disagree because he responds with facts.
Ah i see.

And DMAVS? I remember someone here said he and roundball rock are the same poster lmao.

BallsOut
06-14-2021, 10:51 PM
OP is Lebron23. There should be a petition to ban him and all his alts.

Mr. Jabbar
06-14-2021, 11:07 PM
I say let him live and witness the ever growing thickness of Leshlong legacy