PDA

View Full Version : Do we seriously have double agents on this forum when it comes to MJ vs Lebron

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 03:47 AM
According to the Mods here, there's at least one guy or maybe multiple here that takes both sides of the argument for some strange reason.

This really does prove that ISH is like a mental asylum for basketball fans such as 3ball who have been run off on other sites

warriorfan
06-15-2021, 03:51 AM
Yes.

The inmates run the asylum around here.

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 03:54 AM
Yes.

The inmates run the asylum around here.

I am personally not enjoying seeing every thread on the front page being a troll Lebron thread or Jordan one.

So can the Mods here please just make one mega thread for Jordan and Lebron fans to argue in while the rest of us here on inside hoops talk about other players or hell even past players and teams

Spurs m8
06-15-2021, 04:03 AM
This wouldn't surprise me at all, considering there's dudes with at least 20 alts (most banned) who start the same threads day in, day out.

I reckon they lay awake at night, trying to come up with some new gems each day...but can't...so it's rinse and repeat

Shooter
06-15-2021, 04:04 AM
3ball and his alt army are Kobe stans that try to pretend to be MJ stans as the only way to attempt to prove that MJ > LBJ and since Kobe is MJ lite; therefore Kobe > LBJ.

It's retarded for many reasons, but that's 3ball...

First off, LBJ > MJ. So the whole premise is flawed.
Secondly, if 3ball stopped trolling I bet the forum would instantly become better.
Third, 3ball could be a secret LBJ fan pretending to like MJ but is really bringing so much negative attention to MJ and positive to LBJ.

Spurs m8
06-15-2021, 04:05 AM
3ball and his alt army are Kobe stans that try to pretend to be MJ stans as the only way to attempt to prove that MJ > LBJ and since Kobe is MJ lite; therefore Kobe > LBJ.

Secondly, if 3ball stopped trolling I bet the forum would instantly become better.
Third, 3ball could be a secret LBJ fan pretending to like MJ but is really bringing so much negative attention to MJ and positive to LBJ.

This gaslighting loser has had the most alts of all- over time...and starts the shit threads every single day.

Stfu

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 04:07 AM
This gaslighting loser has had the most alts of all- over time...and starts the shit threads every single day.

Stfu

He is easily the most annoying poster on this forum at the moment as he has somehow managed to surpass 3ball which I thought was utterly impossible to be truthfully honest.

Shooter
06-15-2021, 04:08 AM

Stfu

Oh yeah? Let's see starting now.

Avatar bet? Me or 3ball, who starts a troll thread 1st?

Shooter
06-15-2021, 04:09 AM
He is easily the most annoying poster on this forum at the moment as he has somehow managed to surpass 3ball which I thought was impossible.

Wilt aint top 5, chill my boi :lol

Spurs m8
06-15-2021, 04:15 AM
He is easily the most annoying poster on this forum at the moment as he has somehow managed to surpass 3ball which I thought was utterly impossible to be truthfully honest.

:roll:

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 04:18 AM
Wilt aint top 5, chill my boi :lol

Wilt is top 5 as he is the goat rebounder shot blocker and a top 2 scorer of all time plus a great playmaker as well.

And he also holds over 250 NBA records to his name so it should be noted that in terms of individual greatness and stats well Wilt is at the top of the mountain which means that he at the very least has to be a top 5 player of all time.

Shooter
06-15-2021, 04:21 AM

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 04:25 AM

Why do you care if that mentally deranged lunatic 3ball starts troll threads as you are personally indulging him if you end doing the same thing as him in response which you have done quite often

Shooter
06-15-2021, 04:27 AM
Why do you care if that mentally deranged lunatic 3ball starts troll threads as you are personally indulging him if you end doing the same extract thing as him in response which you have done quite often

Amen brotha :cheers:

MrFonzworth
06-15-2021, 05:14 AM
:hammertime::dancin:djparty:dancin:hammertime:

Axe
06-15-2021, 05:39 AM
:(

Poor slick. He has dups too outside of Shooter. :ohwell:

Taurus
06-15-2021, 05:59 AM
I am 100% certain that some of the Bron "stans" on this forum actually hate the guy.

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 06:03 AM
I am 100% certain that some of the Bron "stans" on this forum actually hate the guy.

Same here.

Spain_
06-15-2021, 08:32 AM
According to the Mods here, there's at least one guy or maybe multiple here that takes both sides of the argument for some strange reason.

This really does prove that ISH is like a mental asylum for basketball fans such as 3ball who have been run off on other sites

Wait, there are other sites that actually kick the crazy people?

RogueBorg
06-15-2021, 08:47 AM

3ball living rent-free

SATAN
06-15-2021, 09:03 AM

I agree it's very odd behavior but it still doesn't change the fact that LeBron is overall better at basketball than Michael Jordan. And Wilt.

Airupthere
06-15-2021, 09:08 AM
I think it is better that one can take both sides of the argument. But to have absolute unwavering belief that lebron is better than michael jordan is criminally absurd.

SATAN
06-15-2021, 09:13 AM
I think it is better that one can take both sides of the argument. But to have absolute unwavering belief that lebron is better than michael jordan is criminally absurd.

And vice versa.

Airupthere
06-15-2021, 09:14 AM
And vice versa.

Not really. It is the status quo.

coin24
06-15-2021, 09:16 AM
I’m the second person in this thread

SATAN
06-15-2021, 09:22 AM
Not really. It is the status quo.

I've played real basketball and I can tell you at least 3/4ths of MJ stans can barely even hit a free throw or do a lay up without worrying about their balance. That's the absolute truth.

I'm not shitting on the ones who can play obviously. The LeBron fans I've met (admittedly less in numbers) actually love basketball more than the personality and mythos surrounding the player. Just to put it into perspective.

FKAri
06-15-2021, 09:43 AM
Neither are nearly as bad as this guy:

I’m the second person in this thread

Airupthere
06-15-2021, 09:46 AM
I've played real basketball and I can tell you at least 3/4ths of MJ stans can barely even hit a free throw or do a lay up without worrying about their balance. That's the absolute truth.

I'm not shitting on the ones who can play obviously. The LeBron fans I've met (admittedly less in numbers) actually love basketball more than the personality and mythos surrounding the player. Just to put it into perspective.

Perhaps because stans in general dont play too well, hence their stanning? People that I play basketball with generally have MJ higher than Lebron. But most dont care about that kind of argument. Outside of these forums, people that I talk to dont hate on MJ or Lebron. They would have an opinion on who is greater but that is it.

SATAN
06-15-2021, 09:59 AM
People that I play basketball with generally have MJ higher than Lebron.

1-9

Airupthere
06-15-2021, 10:03 AM
1-9

Just to circle back on your past comment. You say that most MJ fans you've played with dont play well? Lol. Just goes to show your bias for Lebron. You are a lebron stan whether you admit it or not. I've seen some lebron fans that dont play well too. What does that prove? Moot in these discussions except that you are hating on both MJ and those that think he is better.

FKAri
06-15-2021, 10:16 AM
Just to circle back on your past comment. You say that most MJ fans you've played with dont play well? Lol. Just goes to show your bias for Lebron. You are a lebron stan whether you admit it or not. I've seen some lebron fans that dont play well too. What does that prove? Moot in these discussions except that you are hating on both MJ and those that think he is better.

And what difference does it make whose fans are better at basketball? I reckon Lillard fans are better at basketball than Lebron fans because you'd have to be pretty into basketball to be a fan of Dame. Whereas you might have never touched a basketball and still be a Lebron fan.

SATAN
06-15-2021, 10:17 AM
Just to circle back on your past comment. You say that most MJ fans you've played with dont play well? Lol. Just goes to show your bias for Lebron. You are a lebron stan whether you admit it or not. I've seen some lebron fans that dont play well too. What does that prove?

Michael Jordan retired decades ago. LeBron is still playing. Consider MJ stans have been doing this for a long time now. It's just sad.

A lot of MJ stans haven't watched a basketball game more than once a month since MJ retired and call themselves basketball fans just because they want to keep up with the conversation about a game they don't even truly feel passionate about anymore (if ever). They sure are passionate about buying Jordan brand clothing, shoes and hoping LeBron loses in the finals though. Hmm...

That and they can't even play basketball. Wouldn't have a clue at all why a good pass is a good pass. Nothing. It's very, very sad.

Airupthere
06-15-2021, 10:20 AM
And what difference does it make whose fans are better at basketball? I reckon Lillard fans are better at basketball than Lebron fans because you'd have to be pretty into basketball to be a fan of Dame. Whereas you might have never touched a basketball and still be a Lebron fan.

It doesn't matter, that's my point. Im not the one who brough it up. It was SATAN that said MJ fans cant play ball. Dont you see the bias there? That does not even matter. His POV of MJ is affecting his overall POV even when playing with others. Honestly I dont even categorize or think about it that way. I dont keep tab on who is a "Lebron fan" or an "MJ fan" and who plays the best. You just simply play and enjoy the game. No one talks much about MJ/Lebron debates anyway when meeting up on the court.

Airupthere
06-15-2021, 10:22 AM
Michael Jordan retired decades ago. LeBron is still playing. Consider MJ stans have been doing this for a long time now. It's just sad.

A lot of MJ stans haven't watched a basketball game more than once a month since MJ retired and call themselves basketball fans just because they want to keep up with the conversation about a game they don't even truly feel passionate about anymore (if ever). They sure are passionate about buying Jordan brand clothing, shoes and hoping LeBron loses in the finals though. Hmm...

That and they can't even play basketball. Wouldn't have a clue at all why a good pass is a good pass. Nothing. It's very, very sad.

This is all in your head. You've made a conclusion based on what demographic or statistics?

SATAN
06-15-2021, 10:30 AM
You'll probably stop playing like them and doing the same shit. Just remember my words and how right I was.

StrongLurk
06-15-2021, 11:06 AM
Wilt is top 5 as he is the goat rebounder shot blocker and a top 2 scorer of all time plus a great playmaker as well.

And he also holds over 250 NBA records to his name so it should be noted that in terms of individual greatness and stats well Wilt is at the top of the mountain which means that he at the very least has to be a top 5 player of all time.

Top 4 players of all time - MJ, Lebron, Kareem, Wilt.

Phoenix
06-15-2021, 12:40 PM
This forum being the worst run board I've ever been a member of is part of its charm at this point.

Shooter
06-15-2021, 12:40 PM
This forum being the worst run board I've ever been a member of is part of its charm at this point.

+1

SouBeachTalents
06-15-2021, 02:16 PM
Idk about double agents, but there are a dozen or so posters who literally can't stop talking about and posting/making threads about those two. It borders on legitimate obsession and/or mental illness, it's not even an exaggeration to say 90-95% of their posts are about those two. Look through some of the wonderful threads made today and you'll get a good sense, if it wasn't obvious already, who those posters are.

Pip' N Rodman
06-15-2021, 03:10 PM
Wait, there are people here that have alts?

06-15-2021, 03:11 PM
Wait, there are people here that have alts?
No

Bronbron23
06-15-2021, 03:42 PM

Well if you like both you can be on either side of the fence depending on the topic. Bron is better at some things and mj is better at some things. Not really that complicated

tpols
06-15-2021, 03:43 PM
This place is basically a mental asylum lol

Phoenix
06-15-2021, 05:02 PM
This place is basically a mental asylum lol

No need to insult mental asylums.

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 05:03 PM
No need to insult mental asylums.

:lol

Proctor
06-15-2021, 05:11 PM
Yes, and multiple posters do it.

Most recent example: AirBonner/Vino24 = 000

Lebron suckoff on one account, Lebron hater on another...yikes.

06-15-2021, 05:11 PM

:oldlol:

LAL
06-15-2021, 05:31 PM

You lying ass loser. Lmao.

Spurs m8
06-15-2021, 05:35 PM
Well we've confirmed SATAN is a basement dweller

MadDog
06-15-2021, 05:39 PM

Yeah, nobodies buying that. You're named "SATAN" and troll a message board. :oldlol: All the makings of a pasty, effeminate bitch.

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 06:15 PM
Top 4 players of all time - MJ, Lebron, Kareem, Wilt.

The loser/choker label attributed to Chamberlain on this forum and others is pure nonsense. Here is a man who made every team he played for into a title contender, led them all to franchise win records of which 2 still stand today, led 4 squads to the best record in the league, reached the conference finals 12 times, the finals 6 times, and won 2 championships in different conferences as the anchorman for 2 of the greatest teams of all time while playing completely different roles in each of them, has a winning record in postseason games facing elimination, and put in more playing time than any human being ever.

The mere fact he averaged 47.2 minutes for his postseason career is proof alone he is both the greatest athlete and most valuable player in Nba history besides maybe Lebron.

SouBeachTalents
06-15-2021, 06:40 PM
The loser/choker label attributed to Chamberlain on this forum and others is pure nonsense. Here is a man who made every team he played for into a title contender, led them all to franchise win records of which 2 still stand today, led 4 squads to the best record in the league, reached the conference finals 12 times, the finals 6 times, and won 2 championships in different conferences as the anchorman for 2 of the greatest teams of all time while playing completely different roles in each of them, has a winning record in postseason games facing elimination, and put in more playing time than any human being ever.

The mere fact he averaged 47.2 minutes for his postseason career is proof alone he is both the greatest athlete and most valuable player in Nba history besides maybe Lebron.
What killed Wilt legacy wise, besides having to go up against the Celtics :lol, was not winning a title from 1968-70. He was coming off his first title and an ATG season/playoff run, and was in great position to win additional ones finishing with the best record in the league in '68, then joining Jerry West for the remainder of his career. You know how it went down, blew a 3-1 lead with HCA in '68 and scored 14 points in Game 7, had a huge ppg drop off in '69 and lost with HCA with West having a monster Finals, then lost another Game 7 of the Finals going against a gimpy Reed in Game 7.

He wins just 1 of those series, I think his career narrative is a lot different. I know 1 title should shut people up, 2 even more so, but it'd be very difficult to claim a guy with 3 titles is a choker or unclutch. That stretch of his career really hammered in that narrative about him, if he's able to run the table in what were 3 very winnable series, imo he'd be right there with Jordan in getting GOAT consideration

Airupthere
06-15-2021, 06:48 PM

But both are lebron stans :oldlol:

Shooter
06-15-2021, 06:48 PM
But both are lebron stans :oldlol:

000 is 3ball. Anyone who graduated college with half a brain knows that.

Axe
06-15-2021, 06:52 PM

Yeah, nobodies buying that. You're named "SATAN" and troll a message board. :oldlol: All the makings of a pasty, effeminate bitch.

I remember him last year in an old thread at the otc section saying he'll 'legit beat me to death' once he finds me irl.

Mr. Jabbar
06-15-2021, 06:54 PM
who greatly benefits from heated discussions so much that is willing to be both sides?

thats right, the forum owner.

well played Jeff

Shooter
06-15-2021, 06:56 PM
who greatly benefits from heated discussions so much that is willing to be both sides?

thats right, the forum owner.

well played Jeff

Is Jeff both Simon and 3ball?!

Axe
06-15-2021, 07:01 PM
He wants mj to die already so he can sell his cards for a fortune.

theman93
06-15-2021, 07:02 PM

hahaha

Spurs m8
06-15-2021, 07:04 PM

I remember him last year in an old thread at the otc section saying he'll 'legit beat me to death' once he finds me irl.

Fvcking hell hahaha

Imagine the tantrums he has when mom needs him to help with the washing

Airupthere
06-15-2021, 07:15 PM
000 is 3ball. Anyone who graduated college with half a brain knows that.

What did I reply to? We were talking about AirBonner/Vino24. No mention of 3ball.

Damn, 3ball is living rent free in your head.

Nvm. Just reread 000 link.

Shooter
06-15-2021, 07:15 PM
What did I reply to? We were talking about AirBonner/Vino24. No mention of 3ball.

Damn, 3ball is living rent free in your head.

F o c u s

Mr. Jabbar
06-15-2021, 07:34 PM
Is Jeff both Simon and 3ball?!

i wouldn't rule anything out, this site is loco, and it starts from the head

SATAN
06-15-2021, 07:45 PM

What??

2much_knowledge
06-15-2021, 07:48 PM
This wouldn't surprise me at all, considering there's dudes with at least 20 alts (most banned) who start the same threads day in, day out.

I reckon they lay awake at night, trying to come up with some new gems each day...but can't...so it's rinse and repeat

Why bother making so many accounts? Jusr so he can agree with himself many times? Lol

One account is more than enough, ill talk my shiit and troll from here. No hiding

Spurs m8
06-15-2021, 07:50 PM
Why bother making so many accounts? Jusr so he can agree with himself many times? Lol

One account is more than enough, ill talk my shiit and troll from here. No hiding

I guess when you know your argument is weak, you need other alts to prop it up lol

06-16-2021, 04:20 AM
It hasnt been a full week and this Shooter bloke is already rattled, doesnt even know how to behave himself

Spurs m8
06-16-2021, 04:38 AM
It hasnt been a full week and this Shooter bloke is already rattled, doesnt even know how to behave himself

Shooter has taken the 1st round exit the hardest of all.

Poor little guy

I guess that's what happens when you devout your life to 1 single thing/person

LAL
06-16-2021, 09:16 AM

Sorry my little weird Filipino friend, but that's more realistic than him being a true baller.

Airupthere
06-16-2021, 04:40 PM
If there truly are lebron haters that pose as lebron stans and we can't tell the difference between a true lebron stan and a hater poser then that is not good for the lebron stans :oldlol:

06-16-2021, 04:42 PM
If there truly are lebron haters that pose as lebron stans and we can't tell the difference between a true lebron stan and a hater poser then that is not good for the lebron stans :oldlol:
:eek:

06-16-2021, 04:45 PM
Ok I'm gonna own up to it. I'm Shooter. Thats why the account posts so much dumb Lebron stuff, I couldnt figure out a way to properly defend lebron. Also why I accused myself of being 3ball

Shooter
06-16-2021, 04:47 PM
Ok I'm gonna own up to it. I'm Shooter. Thats why the account posts so much dumb Lebron stuff, I couldnt figure out a way to properly defend lebron. Also why I accused myself of being 3ball

:lol 3ball alt meltdown. I love it

06-16-2021, 04:47 PM
:lol 3ball alt meltdown. I love it
Rattled

Shooter
06-16-2021, 04:51 PM
Rattled

Meltdown Andrew

06-16-2021, 04:51 PM
:cry:
Keep it up champ