PDA

View Full Version : Paul George

LAL
06-15-2021, 05:33 AM
He shut my ass up past 2 games, playing the way Clippers need him to play. Playing at a high level on both ends, it's like Ty Lue told him to play like a lebron or westbrook but at a higher more threatening level for defenses thx to his overall skills.

And win or lose, Kawhi is true greatness.

RRR3
06-15-2021, 05:37 AM
Poor op.

Shooter
06-15-2021, 05:37 AM
He shut my ass up past 2 games, playing the way Clippers need him to play. Playing at a high level on both ends, it's like Ty Lue told him to play like a lebron or westbrook but at a higher more threatening level for defenses thx to his overall skills.

This boi cant go a minute without mentioning his King. Good boy, I'm sure he's flattered.

2much_knowledge
06-15-2021, 07:44 PM
Yup. People act like Leonard is carrying but before last night, they actually had the same points, reb and assists for the series

3ball
06-15-2021, 07:52 PM

+1

ShawkFactory
06-15-2021, 08:13 PM
Yup. People act like Leonard is carrying but before last night, they actually had the same points, reb and assists for the series

They both scored 31 last night so they’re both at 27.3 ppg for the series

Kawhi has a 60% TS while George is at 59%. He’s looked really good.

tpols
06-15-2021, 08:30 PM
Paul George is a rich mans Scottie pippen because he has a jumper, and equal in all other attributes.

SouBeachTalents
06-15-2021, 08:33 PM
Paul George is a rich mans Scottie pippen because he has a jumper, and equal in all other attributes.
He is absolutely not equal defensively :oldlol: And Pippen was a better passer/playmaker too

Spurs m8
06-15-2021, 08:40 PM
Yep...he is the definition of top tier help when he's not in pandemic mode.

Kawhi stans sweep this under the rug

2much_knowledge
06-15-2021, 09:09 PM

I see more of a Carter/tmac game rather than Pippen

2much_knowledge
06-15-2021, 09:09 PM
He is absolutely not equal defensively :oldlol: And Pippen was a better passer/playmaker too

Serious question, was Pippen ever the frontrunner for dpoy?

SouBeachTalents
06-15-2021, 09:15 PM
Serious question, was Pippen ever the frontrunner for dpoy?
He came in 2nd twice, and had to go up against GOAT level defensive competition in his era like Hakeem, Robinson, Dikembe, Rodman etc. Even if he never was, do you really believe PG is on Pippen's level defensively?

Full Court
06-15-2021, 09:22 PM

Pippen was better defensively, but Paul is a better and more versatile scorer. All in all, I'd say they're pretty equal.

tpols
06-15-2021, 09:28 PM

He is equal defensively. They have comparable defensive metrics and Paul George has always been known as a great defender. What you smoking?