PDA

View Full Version : the ish council has seen enough, here it goes.....kd > bird

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 10:35 PM
i dont think we need a discussion at this point do we? what does the fam say bout it?

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 10:42 PM
Stop with the overreaction as Bird's 1987 playoff run is better than anything than Kd has done in his career up to this point.

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 10:57 PM
Stop with the overreaction as Bird's 1987 playoff run is better than anything than Kd has done in his career up to this point.

you sure about that?

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 11:03 PM
you sure about that?

Yes i am sure about that.

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 11:04 PM
Yes i am sure about that.

49.17.10.3.2 on 70%

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 11:05 PM
49.17.10.3.2 on 70%

One all-time great game by KD does not make him better than Bird.

Bird has one of the goat upsets in the 1984 finals along with one of the goat peaks from 1984 to 1986 so it will be very tough for KD to surpass bird alltime

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 11:08 PM
One all-time great game by KD does not make him better than Bird.

Bird has one of the goat upsets in the 1984 finals along with one of the goat peaks from 1984 to 1986 so it will be very tough for KD to surpass bird alltime

bird never had a game like that

plus bird shrinked in the finals each time nearly

5 finals and he led his team only 2 times in scoring, the otehr 3 was a teammate. thats not good

MadDog
06-15-2021, 11:09 PM
No, but Bird and KD definitely > LeBron. If KD hadn't tried to outdo LeBron's teamhopping, we would have gotten more of these performances. Tonight showed KD is the best player alive.

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 11:10 PM
No, but Bird and KD definitely > LeBron. Had KD not tried to outdo LeBron by teamhopping, we'd have gotten more of these performances. Tonight showed KD is the best player alive.

give it a rest bro this is about bird and kd. keep your kings name out your mouth fakkit :oldlol:

kenneth_griffin
06-15-2021, 11:12 PM
I have Durant right behind

jordan
Kareem
russell
Wilt
magic
bird
kobe
Duncan
shaq
lebron
hakeem

but I could see him bumping Hakeem with 1 more and bumping lebron with 2 more if they have performances like this one in both

best player since 2014

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 11:14 PM

jordan
Kareem
russell
Wilt
magic
bird
kobe
Duncan
shaq
lebron
hakeem

but I could see him bumping Hakeem with 1 more and bumping lebron with 2 more if they have performances like this one in both

best player since 2014

if kd chips up he passes hakeem 4 sure

bran
kobe
russell
kareem
duncan
shaq
wilt
magic
jordan
durant

new top 10 in order if kd can chip up and keep playing like bran for the rest of this playoffs

MadDog
give it a rest bro this is about bird and kd. keep your kings name out your mouth fakkit :oldlol:

They're the 3 best SFs. But Bird and KD's shotmaking makes them better. Deal with it ***** :oldlol:

And1AllDay

jordan
Kareem
russell
Wilt
magic
bird
kobe
Duncan
shaq
lebron
hakeem

best player since 2014

def not in 2016
2017 is debatable
def not in 2018
def not in 2020

i thought yall canadiens speak english?

3ball
06-15-2021, 11:15 PM
If he turns Harden into a champion, he's possibly top 5

And1AllDay
They're the 3 best SFs. But Bird and KD's shotmaking makes them better. Deal with it ***** :oldlol:

hop back to your 3ball alt this is boring :oldlol:

i leave you with this now stop ruining the thread

https://i.postimg.cc/3JchW5xZ/TOP_1._GOAT.png

kenneth_griffin
if kd chips up he passes hakeem 4 sure

bran
kobe
russell
kareem
duncan
shaq
wilt
magic
jordan
durant

new top 10 in order if kd can chip up and keep playing like bran for the rest of this playoffs

the crazy thing is that in 10 years that might be the top 10 all time to most people if you flip it and trade kobe for shaq

HBK_Kliq_2
06-15-2021, 11:16 PM
I said earlier in the season that we currently have the 3 greatest small forwards of all time in the league (Kawhi, Durant, Lebron). I think Kawhi is the clear cut best of the group but they all have arguments over Bird.

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 11:17 PM
If he turns Harden into a champion, he's possibly top 5

right on cue :oldlol: called it

StrongLurk
06-15-2021, 11:20 PM
I've been saying KD is at least equal to Bird since 2019.

kenneth_griffin

https://i.postimg.cc/3JchW5xZ/TOP_1._GOAT.png

why do #2-5 all have just as much or way more playoff success than #1 with far less points, minutes, shots, games etc..

and why does #4 still have twice as many 50+ win teams eliminated

you need to give up on your 2nd favorite player ever and just stick to sucking kobe off Jeff. at least then it's respectable

MadDog

Malone > LeBron as a career scorer. Compared to per game numbers, cumulative stats mean dick. You better hope KD doesn't stay with Brooklyn. He's making the "King" old news, and coming up fast.

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 11:22 PM
why do #2-5 all have just as much or way more playoff success than #1 with far less points, minutes, shots, games etc..

and why does #4 still have twice as many 50+ win teams eliminated

you need to give up on your 2nd favorite player ever and just stick to sucking kobe off Jeff. at least then it's respectable

im a laker first so chill out. i dont player stan like you, you dont care about lakers like me.

as for the rest

bran has a better career becos he made more finals. thats the plain and simple end of your wonder

more finals is more points. 1st rd exits = less pts

bran led his team as #1 option in 8 or 9 finals by now
kareem and shaq 5. bean did it 3 times. mike 6. you get the picture

so...
led team in finals scoring
1. bran 8x
2. mike 6x
3. kareem 5x
4. shaq 5x
5. kobe 3x

got it now ?

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 11:23 PM
Malone > LeBron as a career scorer. Compared to per game numbers, cumulative stats mean dick. You better hope KD doesn't stay with Brooklyn. He's making the "King" old news, and coming up fast.

hop back to your 3ball alt again like i called it fakkit :oldlol: exposed ez

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 11:23 PM
I've been saying KD is at least equal to Bird since 2019.

you right my bro you right

kd passes bird with a chip up

coastalmarker99
06-15-2021, 11:24 PM
I can't even begin to wrap my head around people's thinking. We saw him do great on the Sonics/Thunder. But he didn't win a ring. One finals. One MVP....

All of a sudden he joins a 73 win team and the very next time has Harden and Kyrie in their prime... And from those two stretches, we grading him as better than Bird all time? When he was pretty much single covered for 4 years straight? When he could close his eyes, pass the ball, and have a 50% chance of hitting a future 1st ballot hall of famer? When he had the best shooting backcourt of all time and then the best backcourt of all time?

That's the time to hone in on his career and say he's the best out? When other people are carrying worse teams to the same results... Exactly which team would lose if you took off KD and added _____________?

People are delusional

MadDog
06-15-2021, 11:24 PM
hop back to your 3ball alt again like i called it fakkit :oldlol: exposed ez

Thought I was an AAU coach? :confusedshrug: Your detective skills are trash like LeBron's jumper. Enjoy KD's reign, bitchass stan.

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 11:33 PM
Thought I was an AAU coach? :confusedshrug: Your detective skills are trash like LeBron's jumper. Enjoy KD's reign, bitchass stan.

your 3ball obv

https://i.postimg.cc/t4TkmN5Q/3ball-is-mad-dog.png

kenneth_griffin
06-15-2021, 11:35 PM
im a laker first so chill out. i dont player stan like you, you dont care about lakers like me.

as for the rest

bran has a better career becos he made more finals. thats the plain and simple end of your wonder

more finals is more points. 1st rd exits = less pts

bran led his team as #1 option in 8 or 9 finals by now
kareem and shaq 5. bean did it 3 times. mike 6. you get the picture

so...
led team in finals scoring
1. bran 8x
2. mike 6x
3. kareem 5x
4. shaq 5x
5. kobe 3x

got it now ?

I disagree Jeff. I think beating great teams is more of an accomplishment than getting free trips to the nba finals in a pathetic all time piece of sh*t conference

for instance. like I said before. lebron has 13 teams with 50+ wins eliminated to make 10 nba finals while kobe bryant has 24 teams with 50+ wins eliminated to make 7 finals (23 if you don't count pre 2000s)

jordan also beat far more competition beating 20 teams with 50+ wins

those series are the only ones that truly count if youre truly a finals team. no great team is getting bounced by anyone with 45 wins unless its an all time fluke

if kobe made the finals at the rate lebron did he would literally be in 20 nba finals

lebron is the all time most overrated player in terms of success

he is not in any way shape or form on the same level as kobe or Jordan

competition doesn't lie. the eastern conference does

now go to bed Jeffery

FKAri
06-15-2021, 11:42 PM
I disagree Jeff. I think beating great teams is more of an accomplishment than getting free trips to the nba finals in a pathetic all time piece of sh*t conference

for instance. like I said before. lebron has 13 teams with 50+ wins eliminated to make 10 nba finals while kobe bryant has 24 teams with 50+ wins eliminated to make 7 finals (23 if you don't count pre 2000s)

jordan also beat far more competition beating 20 teams with 50+ wins

those series are the only ones that truly count if youre truly a finals team. no great team is getting bounced by anyone with 45 wins unless its an all time fluke

if kobe made the finals at the rate lebron did he would literally be in 20 nba finals

lebron is the all time most overrated player in terms of success

he is not in any way shape or form on the same level as kobe or Jordan

competition doesn't lie. the eastern conference does

now go to bed Jeffery

Ken Griffey Jr. is the most overrated baseball player of the last 30 years.

kenneth_griffin
06-15-2021, 11:53 PM
Ken Griffey Jr. is the most overrated baseball player of the last 30 years.

I dunno I remember looking up the WAR leaders and seemingly every year during the 90s he had a higher WAR than the AL mvp winner

and that's what judges the awards today. hes probly a legit 4 or 5 time mvp

people forget about defense being half the game. it's not all about having a slightly.better batting average and a few more rbis

kawhileonard2
06-16-2021, 12:18 AM
i dont think we need a discussion at this point do we? what does the fam say bout it?

Bird is still the Greatest SF in NBA History.