PDA

View Full Version : Bucks were instructed to take a dive

JohnMax
06-15-2021, 11:24 PM
That wasn't a real basketball game. Outcome was predetermined before tip off. This is some Hollywood bullshit.

Its why that clown KD never got doubled in 4th quarter. They were trying to make that clown appear to be hero of the movie.

It's also why Bucks weren't trying to score when game was tied or under one possession. They weren't really trying to win because they were instructed to lose.

Spurs m8
06-15-2021, 11:26 PM
That wasn't a real basketball game. Outcome was predetermined before tip off. This is some Hollywood bullshit.

Its why that clown KD never got doubled in 4th quarter. They were trying to make that clown appear to be hero of the movie.

It's also why Bucks weren't trying to score when game was tied or under one possession. They weren't really trying to win because they were instructed to lose.

Would explain Giannis fumble at the end tbh

And1AllDay
06-15-2021, 11:27 PM

are you trolling or trying to be funny ? neither are working

JohnMax
06-15-2021, 11:46 PM
are you trolling or trying to be funny ? neither are working

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wHHN8H9BPX0]https://youtube.com/watch?v=wHHN8H9BPX0[/url]

DABIGSALSISHA
06-16-2021, 02:55 AM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/D6xIyf2XUCsM/giphy.gif

Full Court
06-16-2021, 06:55 AM
Or.....it could be that maybe, just MAYBE, they choked and played low IQ basketball. Which wouldn't exactly be a first for the Bucks.

06-16-2021, 06:57 AM
Every time a player in this league has choked, that was silvers mind control ray

Axe
06-16-2021, 07:17 AM
Every time a player in this league has choked, that was silvers mind control ray
:lol

LeCola
06-16-2021, 08:38 AM
His wingspan makes doubling him harder. It is hard to force him turnovers. He could easily pass to his teammates such as Harden, Harris, Griffin, Green, Shamet, Mike James who could play 4 vs 3 successfully.

RogueBorg
06-16-2021, 08:42 AM
Or.....it could be that maybe, just MAYBE, they choked and played low IQ basketball. Which wouldn't exactly be a first for the Bucks.

This.

Barkley and Shaq commented at halftime how dumb Milwaukee was playing.

JohnMax
06-16-2021, 08:51 AM
His wingspan makes doubling him harder. It is hard to force him turnovers. He could easily pass to his teammates such as Harden, Harris, Griffin, Green, Shamet, Mike James who could play 4 vs 3 successfully.

When they want to make him look good he can pass off double teams. When real defense is played on him like at the end of game 6 vs Warriors, he coughs up the ball.

In fact when Bucks were kind of playing real in first half. They forced Durant to turn over ball a lot.

Just more "white" lies designed to justify NBA being a scripted.

06-16-2021, 09:44 AM
When they want to make him look good he can pass off double teams. When real defense is played on him like at the end of game 6 vs Warriors, he coughs up the ball.

In fact when Bucks were kind of playing real in first half. They forced Durant to turn over ball a lot.

Just more "white" lies designed to justify NBA being a scripted.

Will the Big Rig continue or will they move it to Embiid? Personally i hope they dont

JohnMax
06-16-2021, 09:59 AM
Will the Big Rig continue or will they move it to Embiid? Personally i hope they dont

Dude this is literally first season I'm aware of NBA being rigged. All the stuff Im observing is new to me.

I literally thought Nets defense was garbage but playoffs has shown me they can be elite when they play hard + people scripting games tell opposing team to play bad. Is it coincidence Boston conveniently had so many injuries during end of season + after they won game 3. It was to help Nets just like CP3 faking shoulder injury was to help Lakers.

Code Breaker
06-16-2021, 10:13 AM
Nope Bucks are the dumbest team left in the playoffs. TNT crew said it when they were up 16 at the halftime. They had the size advantage down low. Instead they were jacking up 3s and other difficult shots. They easily could’ve had a 20+ lead if they were smarter offensively. I’m not going to let you bail out the Bucks stupidity there deserved to lose that game :oldlol:

DoctorP
06-16-2021, 10:31 AM
I doubt coach Bud would want to get himself fired but hey maybe you are on to something.