Andrei89
06-16-2021, 09:16 AM
Out indefinitely.

Easy WCF for the Clips or Jazz

coastalmarker99
06-16-2021, 09:18 AM
Out indefinitely.

Easy WCF for the Clips or Jazz

Kawhi is out for game 5 and is doubtful for the rest of the series with a knee injury so the Jazz might be going to the NBA finals afterall.

This is shocking as it seems the team that can stay the healthiest is winning the title this year.

ArbitraryWater
06-16-2021, 09:22 AM
entered or "has to".

Anyway, what are you talking about?

He is out a game at most

ImKobe
06-16-2021, 09:22 AM
I just ****ing knew there would be something. I thought it would be the shoulder in the first round with the Lakers edging the series out before AD's injury, but now he could miss the first game or two of the series (depending on if he got vaccinated or not) against a red hot Clippers' team. The one good thing going for him is that the Clips - Jazz series could easily go 7, so this could not matter at all in the long run.

Shooter
06-16-2021, 09:23 AM
Kawhi is out for game 5 and is doubtful for the rest of the series with a knee injury so the Jazz might be going to the NBA finals afterall.

This is shocking as it seems the team that can stay the healthiest is winning the title this year.

Link? Or just running your mouth like always?

tontoz
06-16-2021, 09:24 AM
Link? Or just running your mouth like always?

Looks legit.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31644076/sources-la-clippers-kawhi-leonard-miss-rest-series-knee-injury

Real Men Wear Green
06-16-2021, 09:26 AM
Stupid of him. If he just had the good sense to be Lebron James this would not have happened.

StrongLurk
06-16-2021, 09:29 AM
Chris Paul is legit cursed and future NBA fans won't understand it. They'll simply say he never won and won't realize how unlucky he has been.

8Ball
06-16-2021, 09:37 AM
Did he not get vaccinated? How is it indefinite?

bison
06-16-2021, 09:39 AM
This is such a bullshit rule. COVID is over and has been for many months. Why are they still implementing this rule?

L.Kizzle
06-16-2021, 09:47 AM
What did he do?

Real Men Wear Green
06-16-2021, 09:50 AM
What did he do?

He is pretty on obviously not Lebron James.

Kblaze8855
06-16-2021, 10:04 AM
I read that he walked into the stands and hugged his parents and someone else and it was a violation but I hope it’s nothing that stupid.

Code Breaker
06-16-2021, 10:09 AM
This is some bs. :facepalm

L.Kizzle
06-16-2021, 10:21 AM
I read that he walked into the stands and hugged his parents and someone else and it was a violation but I hope it’s nothing that stupid.
Really, that can't be it.

hold this L
06-16-2021, 10:22 AM

That's disgusting if true. That's a ridiculous reason.

Code Breaker
06-16-2021, 10:32 AM
So Lebron parties in a club full of unvaccinated people with Drake nothing. CP3 Hugs relatives in the stands goes into the Protocol. I miss David Stern :facepalm

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 10:34 AM
:roll:

:djparty

:rockon:

Welcome to a new world order

:rockon:

:djparty

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 10:38 AM
https://www.ecofarmingdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/shutterstock_vaccine.jpg

:cletus:

DoctorP
06-16-2021, 10:44 AM
These playoffs are trash.

CP3 is an idiot.

Clifton
06-16-2021, 10:56 AM
If this is because he tested positive, would we know?

I don't know if he's vaccinated or not, but even vaccinated people in the NBA have tested positive, I believe.

I can't believe they would take him out for any other reason. Not at this point in the season, not at this point in the pandemic (which is essentially over, in the US at least)

dazzer87
06-16-2021, 11:19 AM
Cp0……Stupid fvk….:lol

highwhey
06-16-2021, 11:23 AM
Was hoping the clips-jazz would go the distance to buys us some time, but with Kawhi out, it seems this will be over on Friday. Not sure what the protocols are for a vaccinated player.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-16-2021, 11:38 AM
Not too long hopefully.

These playoffs are bizarre.

Wally450
06-16-2021, 12:09 PM
He'll be back for game 1. If not, its a bad look for the league considering what they didn't do to LeBron.

Xiao Yao You
06-16-2021, 12:10 PM
Funny if he loses out on a title because he's too stupid to get vaccinated

ErhnamDjinn
06-16-2021, 12:12 PM
I read that he walked into the stands and hugged his parents and someone else and it was a violation but I hope it’s nothing that stupid. i knew it when he went into the stands he might get hit with that type of violation, really dumb if they are already vaccinated

FKAri
06-16-2021, 12:58 PM
Chris Paul is legit cursed and future NBA fans won't understand it. They'll simply say he never won and won't realize how unlucky he has been.

If you discount players whose careers ended or were drastically altered due to injury then CP is the unluckiest star player I've seen in my lifetime.

tpols
06-16-2021, 01:09 PM
Cant even hug your parents after a win. The COVID bullshit continues....

Code Breaker
06-16-2021, 01:12 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1405199730855006208

This dude is cursed so unlucky.

D-Wait
06-16-2021, 01:20 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1405199730855006208

This dude is cursed so unlucky.

WOW.

Xiao Yao You
06-16-2021, 01:20 PM
NBA Central: Chris Paul tested positive for COVID-19, (https://*********.com/social/) per @Gambo987 pic.twitter.com/RhJUyFO8jG
– via Twitter TheNBACentral (https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral)

theman93
06-16-2021, 01:23 PM
So he has to quarantine for 10 days.

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 01:23 PM
Omg. This is not good...

Covid 19 is basically a death sentence.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I really, really he can somehow, some way beat the odds and survive. It will take a miracle, but I wont give up hope.

D-Wait
06-16-2021, 01:28 PM
Omg. This is not good...

I really, really he can somehow, some way beat the odds and survive. It will take a miracle, but I wont give up hope.

I don't get this thinking.

Should he play and infect all other players and the Nba risk the small percentage of someone getting seriously ill ??

tpols
06-16-2021, 01:42 PM
Omg. This is not good...

tpols
06-16-2021, 01:45 PM
I don't get this thinking.

Should he play and infect all other players and the Nba risk the small percentage of someone getting seriously ill ??

Players caught it last year and didn't even feel it. Durant and Gobert had it as asymptomatic. "Seriously ill". Stop being a dumbass sheep.

D-Wait
06-16-2021, 01:46 PM
Players caught it last year and didn't even feel it. Durant and Gobert had it as asymptomatic. "Seriously ill". Stop being a dumbass sheep.

Way to go to turn this into a fukking conspiracy thread...

Im Still Ballin
06-16-2021, 01:46 PM
Omg. This is not good...

Dude. It's the games he's missing!

tpols
06-16-2021, 01:50 PM
Way to go to turn this into a fukking conspiracy thread...

You guys need to be checked on your bullshit or well face these type of lockdowns every other year.

Stephonit
06-16-2021, 01:50 PM
If Conley is still out it will be a fair series. Good thing for the Suns they don't need Paul.

Xiao Yao You
06-16-2021, 01:51 PM

and others like Tatum were feeling the effects for months

D-Wait
06-16-2021, 01:55 PM

And D-Rose, respected as one of the toughest players, described it as "the flu times 10"....

But, but, but... all a conspiracy right? :roll::roll::roll:

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 01:56 PM

If it’s that scary, we should shut down the playoffs then, no? If Covid is still out there and it’s that dangerous.

Why are we risking players health at all? Just for the owners to make money? So you can cheer at the guys on the television?

Is that social justice? Subjecting them to such a horrible disease for the sake of money and theater?

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 01:57 PM
And D-Rose, respected as one of the toughest players, described it as "the flu times 10"....

But, but, but... all a conspiracy right? :roll::roll::roll:

Why are they even playing then?

Is this the kind of justice Floyd George died for?

Xiao Yao You
If it’s that scary, we should shut down the playoffs then, no? If Covid is still out there and it’s hat dangerous.

Why are we risking players health at all? Just for the owners to make money? So you can cheer at the guys on the television?

Is that social justice? Subjecting them to such a horrible disease for the sake of money and theater?

no because anyone with a clue got vaccinated. Paul obviously not the smartest bulb out there

theman93
Covid's over find a new hobby you plebs

tpols
06-16-2021, 01:58 PM

99.99% cumulative survival rate. I had it a couple months ago and it was surreal to lose the sense of taste. Everything tasted blank and I couldn't smell either even if somebody was smoking right next to me. It passed and wasn't that bad. I've had flus that were 10x worse. Your people spread that shit and our governments took advantage of it. Period.

theman93
06-16-2021, 01:59 PM
no because anyone with a clue got vaccinated. Paul obviously not the smartest bulb out there

Why tf would young people get vaccinated when they're hardly even at risk in the first place, we know the preventatives, we have therapeutics/treatments, and you can still get it anyways after being vaccinated?

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 02:00 PM

Everyone was vaccinated when the season started?

They were all vaccinated in the bubble, where a single case could easily spread and testing was not very reliable?

Funny how justice and public health only matter until money is on the line for the people in charge.

RRR3
06-16-2021, 02:02 PM
Yeah. I’m vaccinated and I go to bars and stuff now. It’s not hard to get vaccinated and resume a relatively normal life lol. New strain from India is worrying tho.

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 02:03 PM
Anyway, whatever. Wont spend the next 10 pages arguing. Everyone knows how everyone else feels about it.

The irony here is Chris Paul is the head of the players union, isnt he? So I’m sure he’ll have no complaints about this.. :lol

Xiao Yao You
06-16-2021, 02:04 PM
Why tf would young people get vaccinated when they're hardly even at risk in the first place, we know the preventatives, we have therapeutics/treatments, and you can still get it anyways after being vaccinated?

chances are you don't get it or spread it after getting vaccinated and likely won't die from it. Young people might want to get it so kids don't die. **** the people that choose not to get vaccinated.

Xiao Yao You
06-16-2021, 02:05 PM
Yeah. I’m vaccinated and I go to bars and stuff now. It’s not hard to get vaccinated and resume a relatively normal life lol. New strain from India is worrying tho.

and if everyone got vaccinated their wouldn't be new strains

theman93
06-16-2021, 02:06 PM
chances are you don't get it or spread it after getting vaccinated and likely won't die from it. Young people might want to get it so kids don't die. **** the people that choose not to get vaccinated.

Young people already aren't likely to die from it anyways you moron. And kids are even less likely to die than young adults. Do you even bother to look up statistics?

tpols
06-16-2021, 02:07 PM

A vaccine is a small introduction of the virus to your body so your immune system can build antibodies that serve as memory based target proteins that can identify the virus more easily in the future should you come across it and mark it for quick death via B and T white blood cells.

Why would anyone that already had the virus in its full form néed a vaccine when they already have a surplus of antibodies for it?

Don't answer that question. Its already clear you have no idea what you're talking about and have been brainwashed like a good little sheep by the scary media.

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 02:07 PM

The LGBTQ+ bars have reopened as well?

Bout damn time :banana:

Xiao Yao You
06-16-2021, 02:08 PM
Young people already aren't likely to die from it anyways you moron. And kids are even less likely to die than young adults. Do you even bother to look up statistics?

I know the stats without calling people names

Xiao Yao You
06-16-2021, 02:09 PM
A vaccine is a small introduction of the virus to your body so your immune system can build antibodies that serve as memory based target proteins that can identify the virus more easily in the future should you come across it and mark it for quick death via B and T white blood cells.

Why would anyone that already had the virus in its full form néed a vaccine when they already have a surplus of antibodies for it?

Don't answer that question. Its already clear you have no idea what you're talking about and have been brainwashed like a good little sheep by the scary media.

talk to Chris Paul about it. I'm good :roll:

theman93
06-16-2021, 02:11 PM
I know the stats without calling people names

Why should people be scared of their kids dying from it?

https://i.ibb.co/nmV6qJJ/uscases.png

https://i.ibb.co/Rc560pY/covidnbd.png

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 02:14 PM
Why should people be scared of their kids dying from it?

https://i.ibb.co/nmV6qJJ/uscases.png

https://i.ibb.co/Rc560pY/covidnbd.png

“Virus is a huge health threat!”

So why are we playing basketball?

“Bc um, vaccination so the kids dont get sick.”

But kids arent threatened by covid!

“I meant so old people dont get sick!”

But theyre vaccinated so what’s the difference?

:mad: :rant “Stop thinking about it and asking questions, n e 1 who doesnt just do obedience is clueless!!!” :rant

RRR3
06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
and if everyone got vaccinated their wouldn't be new strains
Yeah but not every country has the kind of vaccines available like we do. That’s why we need to start mass distributing them.

tpols
06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
talk to Chris Paul about it. I'm good :roll:

You're still a dumbass though for not understanding that a vaccine and natural immunity after having it are one in the same.

I don't need to talk to Chris Paul to know that.

I've actually gained some respect for the brother. It seems his GOAT basketball IQ crosses over into the real world.

theman93
06-16-2021, 02:17 PM
“Virus is a huge health threat!”

So why are we playing basketball?

“Bc um, vaccination so the kids dont get sick.”

But kids arent threatened by covid!

“I meant so old people dont get sick!”

But theyre vaccinated so what’s the difference?

:mad: :rant “Stop thinking about it and asking questions, n e 1 who doesnt just do obedience is clueless!!!” :rant

https://pa1.narvii.com/7314/c1c5b0b28dc6c8f49d3d3dd86b05b907d23d5987r1-477-196_hq.gif

Xiao Yao You
06-16-2021, 02:19 PM
You're still a dumbass though for not understanding that a vaccine and natural immunity after having it are one in the same.

I don't need to talk to Chris Paul to know that.

I've actually gained some respect for the brother. It seems his GOAT basketball IQ crosses over into the real world.

yep he just lost a championship for his goat IQ :lol

tpols
06-16-2021, 02:21 PM
yep he just lost a championship for his goat IQ :lol

Better than being a punk sellout.

Even your boy Rudy thought it was a joke at its inception 15 months ago. Smart man.

kenneth_griffin
06-16-2021, 02:21 PM
how come lebron didn't have to miss a game due to covid protocol when he went to that party

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 02:22 PM
how come lebron didn't have to miss a game due to covid protocol when he went to that party

People with a member over 10 inches cant contract or spread Covid.

Bron Fam healthy af :pimp:

Code Breaker
06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
Great going Fultz you derailed this thread and it’s a shit show now :applause: :facepalm

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
Great going Fultz you derailed this thread and it’s a shit show now :applause: :facepalm

You derailed your life making cringey Dembot gimmick alts on a message board.

Great goin :mad:

theman93
06-16-2021, 02:27 PM
At the end of the day if somebody wanted to get vaccinated they could have by now so there's no point for having this moronic protocol anymore. If you're so scared of it there are things you could be doing on top of being vaccinated such as exercising, upping your vitamin D levels, eating a healthy diet, and maintaining good hygiene so you don't get it, and if you do get it aren't as susceptible to it. Your health isn't other people's responsibility.

Code Breaker
06-16-2021, 02:32 PM
You derailed your life making cringey Dembot gimmick alts on a message board.

Great goin :mad:

You practically live on ISH. :kobe:

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 02:44 PM
You practically live on ISH. :kobe:

Im here to laugh and discuss while going about the rest of my biz.

Youre signing up with secret gimmick accounts because you get enough personal abuse on your usual account and cant take any more :lol

Youre also a virgin and everyone here knows it.

ImKobe
06-16-2021, 02:49 PM

Because it's Lebron ****ing James. He could have caught COVID and they'd still have let him play.

highwhey
06-16-2021, 02:51 PM
Better than being a punk sellout.

Even your boy Rudy thought it was a joke at its inception 15 months ago. Smart man.

Bc Adam silver is the worst commissioner ever

theman93
06-16-2021, 02:54 PM

https://i.ibb.co/QHgYcrW/silvergross.png

bladefd
06-16-2021, 02:59 PM
Because it's Lebron ****ing James. He could have caught COVID and they'd still have let him play.

LeBron didn't test positive for covid. Cp3 did test positive.

Code Breaker
06-16-2021, 02:59 PM
Im here to laugh and discuss while going about the rest of my biz.

Youre signing up with secret gimmick accounts because you get enough personal abuse on your usual account and cant take any more :lol

Youre also a virgin and everyone here knows it.

Sure you do lol. You spaz out on the simplest things and make things so unnecessary. It’s obvious you vent outside frustrations onto this forum. I don’t have a problem with you or anybody on here it’s a bb message board for crying out loud it’s not that serious :lol :cheers:

Kblaze8855
06-16-2021, 03:07 PM
I wasn’t all that sick when I had covid....other than coughing till I threw up two times and taking a month or two to get my lungs back. That said....it killed my dad, my friends aunt, and a coworker so....there’s that.

I got the vaccine because I’m around my mom who has a weakened immune system and occasionally other old people I’d like to not kill. I’d get it if I cared about winning a title too I guess.

If he wants to risk it...on him. You know they test....you don’t do the things to reduce the chance you get it. Within your rights but....it is what it is. Seems a decision was made.

bladefd
06-16-2021, 03:08 PM
Sure you do lol. You spaz out on the simplest things and make things so unnecessary. It’s obvious you vent outside frustrations onto this forum. I don’t have a problem with you or anybody on here it’s a bb message board for crying out loud it’s not that serious :lol :cheers:

Just block him. I have blocked him for the past 2 years or so. I also block his alts - easy to pick out too because he is very predictable

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 03:11 PM
I wasn’t all that sick when I had covid....other than coughing till I threw up two times and taking a month or two to get my lungs back. That said....it killed my dad, my friends aunt, and a coworker so....there’s that.

I got the vaccine because I’m around my mom who has a weakened immune system and occasionally other old people I’d like to not kill. I’d get it if I cared about winning a title too I guess.

If he wants to risk it...on him. You know they test....you don’t do the things to reduce the chance you get it. Within your rights but....it is what it is. Seems a decision was made.

Yeah.

I had something called "bronchitis" about a half year before Covid. For two weeks it felt like I couldnt get the phlegm out of my lungs. Never coughed so bad in my life.

But I guess things like that didn't exist during 2020. Everything was Covid.

Weird how that worked tbh. Guess I'd better get a vax.

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 03:13 PM
Just block him. I have blocked him for the past 2 years or so. I also block his alts - easy to pick out too because he is very predictable

You're lyin through your teeth boy.

Real Men Wear Green
06-16-2021, 03:14 PM
Barnes just said on the Jump that Paul is vaccinated. Meanwhile James didn't have to miss anything. They may decide the NBA champion with this crap.

Real Men Wear Green
06-16-2021, 03:17 PM
https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/16/chris-paul-sidelined-indefinitely-enters-covid-19-protocols-ahead-of-wcf/

Vaccinated but tested positive. My apologies to the NBA.

theman93
06-16-2021, 03:21 PM
He was vaccinated and still got it? LOL

tpols
06-16-2021, 03:33 PM
https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/16/chris-paul-sidelined-indefinitely-enters-covid-19-protocols-ahead-of-wcf/

Wait... Vaccinated but tested positive??!

What's the point then?

highwhey
06-16-2021, 03:35 PM

Trying to be optimistic here, but according to the protocols, if he tests negative twice consecutively, he’ll be able to return IF he does not show any symptoms. Really hope he doesn’t exhibit any symptoms.

red1
06-16-2021, 03:36 PM

sorry to hear. rest in peace.

Kblaze8855
06-16-2021, 03:46 PM
Yeah.

I had something called "bronchitis" about a half year before Covid. For two weeks it felt like I couldnt get the phlegm out of my lungs. Never coughed so bad in my life.

But I guess things like that didn't exist during 2020. Everything was Covid.

Weird how that worked tbh. Guess I'd better get a vax.

Such a weird leap to make. I’ve always had lung issues. Had pneumonia for months. I can still feel it when I lay on the wrong side. And my doctor gave me a pneumonia vaccination a few months ago too. Didn’t even know that was a thing. I’ve taken flu shots. Tetanus shots. I don’t know why people have to make it all so political. A virus literally killed my dad....my mom is in a particularly susceptible group. I’d like to not pass it along to her.

What about that justifies mocking?

Have you known me to be a covid fearmonger at all?

I seem to remember being something of a black sheep among the “libs” here for my stance.

I need to be one of those anti vaccine freaks yelling about freedom? That what you need to see?

I’m taking my mom to Miami for a week soon. I don’t want her to get sick. She and I have taken steps to minimize the chance of that while still living our lives. What’s your issue with that?

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 03:56 PM
Such a weird leap to make. I’ve always had lung issues. Had pneumonia for months. I can still feel it when I lay on the wrong side. And my doctor gave me a pneumonia vaccination a few months ago too. Didn’t even know that was a thing. I’ve taken flu shots. Tetanus shots. I don’t know why people have to make it all so political. A virus literally killed my dad....my mom is in a particularly susceptible group. I’d like to not pass it along to her.

What about that justifies mocking?

Have you known me to be a covid fearmonger at all?

I seem to remember being something of a black sheep among the “libs” here for my stance.

I need to be one of those anti vaccine freaks yelling about freedom? That what you need to see?

I’m taking my mom to Miami for a week soon. I don’t want her to get sick. She and I have taken steps to minimize the chance of that while still living our lives. What’s your issue with that?

First of all I wasn't mocking you.

I was lampooning the fact that somehow every other respiratory disease known to man disappeared last year, and everything was suddenly Covid because the government said so, and nobody seemed to notice. People still cite gov statistics as if they're not wildly inflated by EVERYTHING people normally get sick from. And why? Is it that important to Joe Shmo to back up Bob Fauci (or whatever his name is) and Nancy Pelosi? People are like, in a rush to defend the dictates of known charlatans??? It shocks me. It utterly stuns me.

As far as why make everything political? I didn't make Covid political. Our elected representatives did. And the millions of sheep who blindly side with power hungry dictators because they're born and bred to follow and obey instead of think and challenge. I wasn't speaking of you personally. I was speaking to the general climate.

But how do you even know you were sick with Covid? If I'd gotten bronchitis in 2020 instead of 2019, I'd have been told I had Covid even though I didnt really have Covid. It amazes me people are in such a rush to believe something that conveniently justifies a radical alteration of our civil liberties and financial sytem by an elite few. You're not a little skeptical? You dont think it's reasonable to say "Even if Covid is a little bit scary, throwing in the towel on our rights as a society is a much bigger deal?"

On an individual level, everyone has to use their own intuition in terms of how dangerous the virus is, and what their likelyhood of spreading it is. I'm not rebuking your personal decision, I was just piggybacking on your point to make a separate point that suddenly "everything is Covid" and nobody seems to have any questions about that.

theman93
06-16-2021, 03:59 PM

I was lampooning the fact that somehow every other respiratory disease known to man disappeared last year, and everything was suddenly Covid because the government said so, and nobody seemed to notice. People still cite gov statistics as if they're not wildly inflated by EVERYTHING people normally get sick from. And why? Is it that important to Joe Shmo to back up Bob Fauci (or whatever his name is) and Nancy Pelosi? People are like, in a rush to defend the dictates of known charlatans??? It shocks me. It utterly stuns me.

As far as why make everything political? I didn't make Covid political. Our elected representatives did. And the millions of sheep who blindly side with power hungry dictators because they're born and bred to follow and obey. I wasn't speaking of you personally. I was speaking to the general climate.

But how do you even know you were sick with Covid? If I'd gotten bronchitis last year instead of before Covid, I'd have been told I had Covid even though I didnt really have Covid. It amazes me people are in such a rush to believe something that conveniently justifies a radical alteration of our civil liberties and financial sytem by an elite few. You don't think it's fair to be skeptical? You dont think it's reasonable to say "Even if Covid is a little bit scary, throwing in the towel on our rights as a society is a much bigger deal?"

On an individual level, everyone has to use their own intuition in terms of how dangerous the virus is, and what their likelyhood of spreading it is. I'm not rebuking your personal decision, I was just piggybacking on your point to make a separate point that "everything is Covid" all the sudden and nobody seems to have any questions about that.

Excuse me, could I have a word with you in my office? Leave your cell phone outside and please refrain from any questions.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sumitc91/sumitc91.github.io/master/Gifs/1Rvv2bw.gif

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2021, 04:05 PM
Excuse me, could I have a word with you in my office? Leave your cell phone outside and please refrain from any questions.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sumitc91/sumitc91.github.io/master/Gifs/1Rvv2bw.gif

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51luZkQh6ZL._SL500_.jpg

Gov dont do that any more tho. All of history gov was ruthless, but not anymore this time.

NOW theyre good guys.

All the before time in history when they werent is different.

But starting in 2020 theyre honest.

We did it boys :rockon:

Real Men Wear Green
06-16-2021, 04:17 PM

Sorry to hear about all that loss. Condolences.

Real Men Wear Green
06-16-2021, 04:20 PM
One thing that confuses me: a positive test is a lot more serious than a protocol violation. Why was the violation initially reported but not the positive test? A positive test is a strong justification.

tpols
06-16-2021, 04:36 PM
That's the problem. So many people have had old relatives pass and have it been labeled COVID that its impossible for them to not accept it. To do so would be an affront to their loved one. So anybody who doesn't go along with everything is a direct insult to the emotional connection they had with an older relative not considering that old people passed from flu, cold, cancer, heart, and lung disease all the time pre-COVID in just as high numbers as they have currently. The only thing that's changed is the classification.

Jasper
06-16-2021, 05:10 PM
This is such a bullshit rule. COVID is over and has been for many months. Why are they still implementing this rule?

maybe because guys like you never got the shot and are carries of the virus and gave it to CP3 who caught it ???

Jasper
06-16-2021, 05:11 PM
That's the problem. So many people have had old relatives pass and have it been labeled COVID that its impossible for them to not accept it. To do so would be an affront to their loved one. So anybody who doesn't go along with everything is a direct insult to the emotional connection they had with an older relative not considering that old people passed from flu, cold, cancer, heart, and lung disease all the time pre-COVID in just as high numbers as they have currently. The only thing that's changed is the classification.

and that 600,000 people died from it , which was more than a war your grandparents fought in.

tpols
06-16-2021, 05:21 PM
and that 600,000 people died from it , which was more than a war your grandparents fought in.

Way more than that die in the USA from cancer, heart disease, and flus/colds combined every year. All they did was shuffle the deaths from those causes all to COVID. You are exactly what were talking about. Sheep.

Phoenix
06-16-2021, 05:52 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-16-2021, 05:54 PM
Fake news. He's vaccinated. At MOST he'll miss 1 game.

dreamshake
06-16-2021, 06:05 PM
Not sure why this is big news. Chris Paul will be playing game 1 of WCF.

bladefd
06-16-2021, 06:34 PM

Sorry for your loss, kblaze.

Xiao Yao You
06-16-2021, 06:36 PM
Eric Walden: Elijah Hughes is also OUT for the Jazz tonight due to non-COVID illness (https://*********.com/social/)
– via Twitter tribjazz (https://twitter.com/tribjazz)

Shooter
06-16-2021, 06:44 PM

Damn. Sorry for your loss KBlaze <3 Heavy.

bladefd
06-16-2021, 06:49 PM
One thing that confuses me: a positive test is a lot more serious than a protocol violation. Why was the violation initially reported but not the positive test? A positive test is a strong justification.

Well, there is something called doctor-patient privilege and HIPAA. Protocol violation can be reported without anyone's permission, but a positive test is harder to get access to for verification & report because of the HIPAA law.

bladefd
06-16-2021, 06:51 PM

You are a complete moron.

coin24
06-16-2021, 07:07 PM

As far as why make everything political? I didn't make Covid political. Our elected representatives did. And the millions of sheep who blindly side with power hungry dictators because they're born and bred to follow and obey instead of think and challenge. I wasn't speaking of you personally. I was speaking to the general climate.

But how do you even know you were sick with Covid? If I'd gotten bronchitis in 2020 instead of 2019, I'd have been told I had Covid even though I didnt really have Covid. It amazes me people are in such a rush to believe something that conveniently justifies a radical alteration of our civil liberties and financial sytem by an elite few. You're not a little skeptical? You dont think it's reasonable to say "Even if Covid is a little bit scary, throwing in the towel on our rights as a society is a much bigger deal?"

On an individual level, everyone has to use their own intuition in terms of how dangerous the virus is, and what their likelyhood of spreading it is. I'm not rebuking your personal decision, I was just piggybacking on your point to make a separate point that suddenly "everything is Covid" and nobody seems to have any questions about that.

These fools actually believe there was no seasonal flu in the past 12 months and no other illnesses:lol

At this point the media hype train could convince these idiots of anything.

2much_knowledge
06-17-2021, 12:34 AM
So Lebron parties in a club full of unvaccinated people with Drake nothing. CP3 Hugs relatives in the stands goes into the Protocol. I miss David Stern :facepalm

Well?

DidUSaySomethin
06-17-2021, 05:56 AM
Wait... Vaccinated but tested positive??!

What's the point then?

It's effective at preventing you from getting seriously ill, but vaccinated people can still get COVID and transmit it to others.

Spurs m8
06-17-2021, 06:55 AM
I'm confident he'll play tbh

Silver is still a joke though

We need a new commissioner.