PDA

View Full Version : ESPN is sad as **** right now, Nets or Lakers wont be in the NBA Finals

PWB15
06-19-2021, 11:30 PM
They will probably air the finals on RADIO:oldlol:

Sportal
06-19-2021, 11:32 PM
Just means the West wins this year..

FKAri
06-19-2021, 11:35 PM
If the Clippers go out, ABC might drop the NBA.

bullettooth
06-19-2021, 11:35 PM
**** the media.

MrFonzworth
06-19-2021, 11:36 PM
Good. Sick of these bandwagon fans (Manny)

bullettooth
06-19-2021, 11:36 PM
good. Sick of these bandwagon fans (manny)

this 100000x.

Spurs m8
06-19-2021, 11:38 PM
It's a win for the fans

Real teams for real fans

Casuals can fvck off

bullettooth
06-19-2021, 11:38 PM
It's a win for the fans

Real teams for real fans

Casuals can fvck off

Quoted for truth.

ImKobe
06-19-2021, 11:55 PM
It's a win for the fans

Real teams for real fans

Casuals can fvck off

Real fans want to see Ben Simmons vs Giannis FT bricking contest :applause:

I'm not sure this is a win for the "fans" if we get an inferior ECF & Finals because the most polarizing team is out. Bucks - Clippers could be a classic Finals series if Kawhi can get healthy.

SouBeachTalents
06-19-2021, 11:57 PM
If the Clippers don't make it these Finals will be a disaster for ESPN & the NBA. Nobody is tuning in for Suns/Bucks :lol

Spurs m8
06-20-2021, 12:17 AM
If the Clippers don't make it these Finals will be a disaster for ESPN & the NBA. Nobody is tuning in for Suns/Bucks :lol

Casuals will be casual

Axe
06-20-2021, 12:22 AM
No kong, no dingo, no snake, no beard. Sadge. :(

hold this L
06-20-2021, 12:26 AM
Just need the Clippers out, and it doesn't matter who wins.

Spurs m8
06-20-2021, 12:32 AM
No kong, no dingo, no snake, no beard. Sadge. :(

It's literally the fvcking best

I love this

The master colluders are out

Taurus
06-20-2021, 12:36 AM
May hurt for now, but new blood will be good for the league going forward.

You think people weren't fking sick of Warriors vs Cavs for years?

Besides, the old guard (Bron, Curry, KD) needs to move on and let the new stars take over

theman93
06-20-2021, 12:37 AM
It's literally the fvcking best

I love this

The master colluders are out

Quoted for historical accuracy.

MadDog
06-20-2021, 12:38 AM
May hurt for now, but new blood will be good for the league going forward.

You think people weren't fking sick of Warriors vs Cavs for years?

Besides, the old guard (Bron, Curry, KD) needs to move on and let the new stars take over

Right. With the exception of LeBron stans, most dudes here are hardcore fans. They're tuning in regardless. Barkley predicted the Bucks to make and win the finals. With how things are shaping out, I lean that way too.

bullettooth
06-20-2021, 12:41 AM

****in' casual. Of course a LeBron rimjobber like you would say this. Suns vs Bucks would be an amazing matchup. I cant wait to watch a real finals... FINALLY.

Spurs m8
06-20-2021, 12:41 AM
Just need the Clippers out, and it doesn't matter who wins.

This.

I know they keep banging on about clippers lack of success but who cares...fvck Kawhi

SouBeachTalents
06-20-2021, 12:44 AM
****in' casual. Of course a LeBron rimjobber like you would say this. Suns vs Bucks would be an amazing matchup. I cant wait to watch a real finals... FINALLY.
You admitted in the gamethread you didn't even watch tonight's Game 7 :oldlol: And I was clearly talking about regular sports fans doofus, though not surprised you couldn't comprehend that

bullettooth
06-20-2021, 01:22 AM
You admitted in the gamethread you didn't even watch tonight's Game 7 :oldlol: And I was clearly talking about regular sports fans doofus, though not surprised you couldn't comprehend that

It's not always possible to watch every game I want. I'm not a single dude living in my moms basement, ya know?

****in' child.

Naero
06-20-2021, 01:34 AM
It's bad for the casuals who are enamored with marquee match-ups, which we won't see in the Finals unless Kawhi is healthy.

For the rest, especially those jaded by this superteam-predominated era? They're glad to know a small-market, organically developed team will most likely win it all. Hell, it'll be the first Finals appearance for any of the remaining teams this millennium, which is refreshing in itself.

All in all, good will defeat evil this year as far as player empowerment is concerned.

Spurs m8
06-20-2021, 01:46 AM
It's bad for the casuals who are enamored with marquee match-ups, which we won't see in the Finals unless Kawhi is healthy.

For the rest, especially those jaded by this superteam-predominated era? They're glad to know a small-market, organically developed team will most likely win it all. Hell, it'll be the first Finals appearance for any of the remaining teams this millennium, which is refreshing in itself.

All in all, good will defeat evil this year as far as player empowerment is concerned.

Amen