PDA

View Full Version : The entire 2021 playoffs have been one giant, continuous W for Lebron.

FultzNationRISE
06-20-2021, 12:12 AM
First of all he put on one of the alltime gutsiest performances ever by playing on his wrecked ankle, and snagged two games from the current playoff favorites. This despite playing most of the series without the only teammate he has who's worth more than a minimum salary. Massive overall W for his legacy.

Second of all these playoffs have been dominated by elite small forwards who all apprenticed at the feet of the LeEpic. In the first round there was the legendary Kawhi-Luka duel. This round we had Durant putting up some remarkable perforamnces yet STILL losing to Giannis. And oh by the way, Paul George single handedly eliminating the top seed in the West.

All the while, aint nobody heard a PEEP out of Delonte West or Dariel Lambeau. Those ****ing bums are soaked in urine living under a ****ing bridge by the interstate right now. How do you think that feels? Meanwhile Lebron is literally doing this:

https://media.gq.com/photos/5a873b525329a30b1ccdfb31/master/w_1600%2Cc_limit/lebron.png

Winning nonstop, day and night. Eat SHIT LeHaters. We ****in run this.

coin24
06-20-2021, 12:13 AM
What a tiny buldge:roll:

Proctor
06-20-2021, 12:15 AM
"Lebron shirtless poolside living best life"

OP:

https://i.ibb.co/4N2QqGs/xImGh.gif

King Kawhi
06-20-2021, 12:17 AM
Kawhi > LeBum

red1
06-20-2021, 12:17 AM
spot on as per usual OP. :applause:

What a tiny buldge:roll:

look at this crotch-watcher :oldlol:

Axe
06-20-2021, 12:19 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGZ0vEV9z8UDw5eshrQlRZi05m8qX8j HIrdQ&usqp=CAU

bullettooth
06-20-2021, 12:20 AM
"Lebron shirtless poolside living best life"

OP:

https://i.ibb.co/4N2QqGs/xImGh.gif

There's no way OP's dick could be that big... assuming OP has even gone through puberty.

Spurs m8
06-20-2021, 12:20 AM
It's been awesome so far....fvck bron and his shitty ball

Fvck Harden

Fvck collusion

Suck a fvck

And1AllDay
06-20-2021, 12:21 AM
we out here suffering from success

:pimp:

And1AllDay
06-20-2021, 12:22 AM
There's no way OP's dick could be that big... assuming OP has even gone through puberty.

op is hung like a horse just like me

a fat 8

bullettooth
06-20-2021, 12:22 AM
It's been awesome so far....fvck bron and his shitty ball

Fvck Harden

Fvck collusion

Suck a fvck

LeBron era of shortcuts and lack of integrity is coming to an end. GOOD-****ING-BYE.

bullettooth
06-20-2021, 12:23 AM
op is hung like a horse just like me

a fat 8cm

FYI, that's quite small.

And1AllDay
06-20-2021, 12:24 AM
FYI, that's quite small.

cm yes

inches no

want a dm from me? chill bruh :oldlol:

bullettooth
06-20-2021, 12:27 AM
want a dm from me? chill bruh :oldlol:

I don't want anything from you. I'd prefer it if you pulled a LeFourthQuarter and disappeared.

8Ball
06-20-2021, 12:55 AM
5 stars.

Lebron family wins again.

8Ball
06-20-2021, 12:58 AM
First of all he put on one of the alltime gutsiest performances ever by playing on his wrecked ankle, and snagged two games from the current playoff favorites. This despite playing most of the series without the only teammate he has who's worth more than a minimum salary. Massive overall W for his legacy.

Second of all these playoffs have been dominated by elite small forwards who all apprenticed at the feet of the LeEpic. In the first round there was the legendary Kawhi-Luka duel. This round we had Durant putting up some remarkable perforamnces yet STILL losing to Giannis. And oh by the way, Paul George single handedly eliminating the top seed in the West.

All the while, aint nobody heard a PEEP out of Delonte West or Dariel Lambeau. Those ****ing bums are soaked in urine living under a ****ing bridge by the interstate right now. How do you think that feels? Meanwhile Lebron is literally doing this:

https://media.gq.com/photos/5a873b525329a30b1ccdfb31/master/w_1600%2Cc_limit/lebron.png

This OP thread somehow put lebron haters into a rage.

100% on the mark.

LeBron also getting an early head start to prepare for next season.

ImKobe
06-20-2021, 12:59 AM
I wouldn't celebrate just yet. Kawhi could still get his 3rd.

Spurs m8
06-20-2021, 01:05 AM
This was also the most exposing and embarrassing playoffs for LeTiny...(at least AD got him there though)

Those games he quit on his team when AD wasn't there to carry him were just hilarious.

Seriously been so good so far

bullettooth
06-20-2021, 01:27 AM
This was also the most exposing and embarrassing playoffs for LeTiny...(at least AD got him there though)

Those games he quit on his team when AD wasn't there to carry him were just hilarious.

Seriously been so good so far

This.

2019: Can't make playoffs.
2020: AD shows up and they win the chip.
2021: AD shows up and the Lakers fold.

Pretty ****in' obvious who the real MVP is of that team.

And1AllDay
06-20-2021, 01:49 AM
I wouldn't celebrate just yet. Kawhi could still get his 3rd.
He has yet to win a ring as a star level player either that is legit. We know he was a VERY good role player in 2014, and in 2019 only won because of injuries to the Warriors.

Now this year, he goes out due to injury and the Clippers play better without him and beats the number 1 seed two games in a row...

Bronbron23
06-20-2021, 10:34 AM

What a fakkit. Only a bron a stan would think a loss is a win:facepalm

paksat
06-20-2021, 10:48 AM

it's nice being able to watch basketball again without constant stiff arming and refs coddling this guy

btw he changed his number back to 6 and most people in the know are fully aware the guy worships the devil, makes me wonder what he re-negotiated his "contract" to

I bet he wins a ring next year

btw, enjoy your life because there's a gate when you die, 2 of them and you're going to the wrong one buddy

tick tock....

06-20-2021, 11:26 AM
POV: Youre a letrash simp googling "lebron shirtless pool pic"

Shooter
06-20-2021, 11:26 AM
POV: Youre a letrash simp googling "lebron shirtless pool pic"

3ball...

*cracks whip*

06-20-2021, 11:27 AM
3ball...
:lol

This guy is really fuсking stupid

Gohan
06-20-2021, 11:27 AM
3ball...

yes twist that ankle big daddy....twist that ankle

Shooter
06-20-2021, 12:05 PM
:lol

This guy is really fuсking stupid

I'm just saying it's very obvious when you make an alt for many reasons. You already have ten or so, you don't need anymore.

06-20-2021, 12:09 PM
I'm just saying it's very obvious when you make an alt for many reasons. You already have ten or so, you don't need anymore.
I swear youre stupid as fuсk. Holy hell.

ImKobe
06-20-2021, 12:21 PM
He has yet to win a ring as a star level player either that is legit. We know he was a VERY good role player in 2014, and in 2019 only won because of injuries to the Warriors.

Now this year, he goes out due to injury and the Clippers play better without him and beats the number 1 seed two games in a row...

None of that matters. Lebron has three asterisk titles and no one's taking them away from him. Kawhi or KD will tie Lebron in the ring count soon enough, unless my Lakers make some moves this off-season.