PDA

View Full Version : At some point, give Jordan credit. Stars collude and can't get it done.

Walk on Water
06-20-2021, 02:46 AM
Jordan was 6 for 6. There were some years when they got dominated, but when they were capable enough to make it far, they were invisible. 6 for 6 is not easy. Plus Jordan played baseball, retired 3 times, and went to college. Imagine if Westbrook goes to the Lakers. Do you really think Lebron should get credit if he won? It would be like Jordan joining the 04 Lakers instead of the Wizards.

Look at how KD cannot win unless he has superior talent around him. Jordan never had any other star scorers. He just had few other players that could score 15 or 19 at the most. And once Jordan smelled blood, he finished the job. You look at how hard it is for all these other stars to win consistently. Jordan won consistently and he did it all with one team. He doesn't need to team up with Harden or Westbrook, Davis, Love, Irving, Bosh, or Wade. He didn't do any of that. And he 3 peated twice.

For most other players, you remember so many choke jobs when it counted. Not Jordan though. He was a man on a mission. He refused to lose.

NBASTATMAN
06-20-2021, 09:09 AM
Jordan was 6 for 6. There were some years when they got dominated, but when they were capable enough to make it far, they were invisible. 6 for 6 is not easy. Plus Jordan played baseball, retired 3 times, and went to college. Imagine if Westbrook goes to the Lakers. Do you really think Lebron should get credit if he won? It would be like Jordan joining the 04 Lakers instead of the Wizards.

Look at how KD cannot win unless he has superior talent around him. Jordan never had any other star scorers. He just had few other players that could score 15 or 19 at the most. And once Jordan smelled blood, he finished the job. You look at how hard it is for all these other stars to win consistently. Jordan won consistently and he did it all with one team. He doesn't need to team up with Harden or Westbrook, Davis, Love, Irving, Bosh, or Wade. He didn't do any of that. And he 3 peated twice.

For most other players, you remember so many choke jobs when it counted. Not Jordan though. He was a man on a mission. He refused to lose.

Jordan played with A huge amount of TALENT.. His teams could win 60 games without him. Similar to KAWHI AND KD,, Both of them when not injured have won titles with great teams. MJ had, pippen, rodman, Kukoc, and Harper in a league where the second best team had at most two bonafide scorers or starts on their teams.

MJ IS THE MOST OVERRATED PLAYER IN HISTORY

8Ball
06-20-2021, 09:31 AM
Jordan got gifted a superteam by Krauss which made Jordan upset so he make a documentary to shit on Krauss.

8Ball
06-20-2021, 09:31 AM
Jordan played with A huge amount of TALENT.. His teams could win 60 games without him. Similar to KAWHI AND KD,, Both of them when not injured have won titles with great teams. MJ had, pippen, rodman, Kukoc, and Harper in a league where the second best team had at most two bonafide scorers or starts on their teams.

Sulico
06-20-2021, 09:34 AM

MJ is definitely not most overrated player in history.

But if the best team you have ever beaten have Greg Ostertag, Greg Foster and Adam Queefe as a starters, you probably didn't have very hard road to your wins.

Shooter
06-20-2021, 10:12 AM
If MJ's #2 option is supposedly not a super team yet he was better than 99% of opponent's #2 options then what are we even discussing? :lol

Obviously Jordan had a super team. It's not debatable.

Next

Gohan
06-20-2021, 10:16 AM
jordan haters just make up shit constantly it's ridiculous. even if pippen was better than all other number 2's jordan is still the goat. it's like me trying to argue that gary payton was better than prime lebron.

Shooter
06-20-2021, 10:18 AM
jordan haters just make up shit constantly it's ridiculous. even if pippen was better than all other number 2's jordan is still the goat. it's like me trying to argue that gary payton was better than prime lebron.

Is English your first language? Be honest because almost nothing you said made sense. (I have a follow up after you answer question #1)

Gohan
06-20-2021, 11:24 AM
Is English your first language? Be honest because almost nothing you said made sense. (I have a follow up after you answer question #1)

yes it's my first language but i was speaking a language you don't know "real nikka" if you want "house nikka" talk to manny

Shooter
06-20-2021, 11:26 AM
yes it's my first language but i was speaking a language you don't know "real nikka" if you want "house nikka" talk to manny

Follow up: Did you go to college?

06-20-2021, 11:28 AM
I know a guy who didnt

Gohan
06-20-2021, 11:28 AM

im a self made millionaire soon to be one atleast... no need to waste my time

Joey Turnbuckle
06-20-2021, 11:36 AM
Drafting well isn't a super team.

A super team is colluding and ruining two teams entirely. Lebron, Wade, Bosh left two teams in their conference without a star player, making it even easier for themselves. Then after they struggled with the Celtics, they took Ray Allen.

These dudes gave themselves the easiest possible road. They didn't want to compete, they just wanted it to be easy.

Next Lebron fans are going to be saying Spurs are a superteam. If you drafted it and built it without telling Pat Riley to trade away good players for expiring contracts, you aren't a superteam. A superteam is when Wade tells Pat Riley in advance that his friend allstars said they are coming.

8Ball
06-20-2021, 11:49 AM
im a self made millionaire soon to be one atleast... no need to waste my time

You going allin on bitcoin? :roll:

Gohan
06-20-2021, 11:51 AM
You going allin on bitcoin? :roll:

nah god is just blessing me for letting some crooked ass cops put me in prison for 10 years

8Ball
06-20-2021, 12:14 PM
nah god is just blessing me for letting some crooked ass cops put me in prison for 10 years

No joke you spent time in the slammer? For what if you don't mind me asking.

Hope all is well with you.

DoctorP
06-20-2021, 12:28 PM

Historical whitewashing.

Jordan the goat.

StrongLurk
06-20-2021, 12:29 PM
Even Jordan wouldn't have won if his second and third best players were seriously injured (see Lebron '15 finals, KD vs the Bucks this year, etc.).

Gohan
06-20-2021, 12:30 PM
No joke you spent time in the slammer? For what if you don't mind me asking.

Hope all is well with you.

oh yea it's all good im done with it next year it's some mind control bullshit that the cops use to trap people so they can get away with. invisible indoctrination devices. there is a god and he watches everything and he has blessed me so much in my time in prison that i dont even care any more, with the guarantee i'll be a millionaire and all the hoes i want guaranteed next year, i dont even care about the wrong doing. the only problem is imma have alot of hoes but i dont wanna committ adultery. btw it's from jealous ass people mad cause alot of hoes was on my d so they sabotaged me

8Ball
06-20-2021, 12:34 PM
oh yea it's all good im done with it next year it's some mind control bullshit that the cops use to trap people so they can get away with. invisible indoctrination devices. there is a god and he watches everything and he has blessed me so much in my time in prison that i dont even care any more, with the guarantee i'll be a millionaire and all the hoes i want guaranteed next year, i dont even care about the wrong doing. the only problem is imma have alot of hoes but i dont wanna committ adultery. btw it's from jealous ass people mad cause alot of hoes was on my d so they sabotaged me

:cheers:

Take care brotha. Work hard to achieve your dreams.

ImKobe
06-20-2021, 12:43 PM
Even Jordan wouldn't have won if his second and third best players were seriously injured (see Lebron '15 finals, KD vs the Bucks this year, etc.).

Pippen was injured when Jordan won his 6th.. Pippen was also hurt and limited in the '96 Playoffs. Didn't matter.

StrongLurk
06-20-2021, 12:46 PM
Pippen was injured when Jordan won his 6th.. Pippen was also hurt and limited in the '96 Playoffs. Didn't matter.

What I'm saying is MJ never won alone and he had good fortune of him never having prime Pippen literally miss whole playoff series.