PDA

View Full Version : Players with Four or more Superteams formed in their entire careers

BallsOut
06-20-2021, 05:00 PM
List:
LeBron
That's it.

Superteam #1: LeBron, Wade, Bosh

Superteam #2: LeBron, Kyrie, Love

Superteam #3: Davis, LeBron, Cousins, Rondo

Superteam #4: Davis, LeBron, Drummond, Gasol

Have LeBron hath no shame? To play on four Superteams in your entire career is not only embarrassing but unprecedented. No other basketball player in NBA history needed that much help to win championships.

06-20-2021, 05:00 PM
List:
LeBron
That's it.

Have LeBron hath no shame? To play on four Superteams in your entire career is not only embarrassing but unprecedented. No other basketball in NBA history needed that much help to win championships.
Hes a soft pussу. He also colluded with antawn jamison and mo williams and shaq and ben wallace

And1AllDay
06-20-2021, 05:01 PM
bran is the super team

take him off they don't do sh1t :oldlol:

which one is winning 55 games without him?

wrekt

:dancin

red1
06-20-2021, 05:02 PM
those heat weren't a superteam with an injured wade

neither were the cavs

these lakers certainly aren't a superteam. :oldlol:

BallsOut
06-20-2021, 05:07 PM
those heat weren't a superteam with an injured wade

neither were the cavs

these lakers certainly aren't a superteam. :oldlol:

Denial. It ain't just a river in Egypt son. A Superteam by definition has 3 or more All Star Calibur players. LeBron has formed at least 4 of those superteams in his career. I know it's not something to be proud of but at least he got 4 cheap rings out of it right?

LeBron is like that kid who buys all the raffle tickets and acts surprised when he wins the prize. I mean you bought all the tickets, it wasn't even competitive to begin with dawg.

ELITEpower23
06-20-2021, 05:07 PM
bran is the super team

wrekt

Case closed.

SouBeachTalents
06-20-2021, 05:19 PM
LeBron's been on a superteam every season of his career

dreamshake
06-20-2021, 05:21 PM

I wouldn't consider Mo Williams and Delonte West a Superteam.

The OP is correct. Not sure why Bran stans deny the fact.

RRR3
06-20-2021, 05:27 PM
List:
LeBron
That's it.

Have LeBron hath no shame? To play on four Superteams in your entire career is not only embarrassing but unprecedented. No other basketball player in NBA history needed that much help to win championships.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
06-20-2021, 05:28 PM
40 year old Marc Gasol is a supastahhhhh

BallsOut
06-20-2021, 05:30 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I know. If I had to document LeBron's career for a documentary, I'd laugh too.

RRR3
06-20-2021, 05:31 PM
D-duhhhhhh-uhhhhhhhh-uhhhhhhhhh!!!!! DUHHHHHH HURRR HYUK GA durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
:biggums:

BallsOut
06-20-2021, 05:32 PM
Hes a soft pussу. He also colluded with antawn jamison and mo williams and shaq and ben wallace

:lebronamazed:

ImKobe
06-20-2021, 05:39 PM

Agreed, and he only has 4 rings to show for it. Pathetic.

bullettooth
06-20-2021, 06:13 PM
Simmer down, kid.

BallsOut
06-20-2021, 06:32 PM
Agreed, and he only has 4 rings to show for it. Pathetic.

I could probably get 8 if you put me on all those Superteams LeBron has been on :roll:

06-20-2021, 06:47 PM
In 2010 lebron had 2 allstars and a top 7 defense like 2018 harden did. That defense had been top 3 the previous year. In other words, he basically had the same cast mitchell does yet people dont cry all the time about mitchells help

ELITEpower23
06-20-2021, 06:52 PM
In 2010 lebron had 2 allstars and a top 7 defense like 2018 harden did. That defense had been top 3 the previous year. In other words, he basically had the same cast mitchell does yet people dont cry all the time about mitchells help

No one else says cast except for 3ball. No one else cares about all stars except for 3ball. No one talks about regular season Defensive Ratings except for 3ball. Are you his alt?

Edit: I'm pretty sure you are based on this single post. Maybe lay off the duplicate accounts because you've already lost respect on this one.

Code Breaker
06-20-2021, 06:55 PM
:cletus:

06-20-2021, 06:56 PM
No one else says cast except for 3ball. No one else cares about all stars except for 3ball. No one talks about regular season Defensive Ratings except for 3ball. Are you his alt?

Edit: I'm pretty sure you are based on this single post. Maybe lay off the duplicate accounts because you've already lost respect on this one.
Yeah nobody has ever cared about having a good defense or being an allstar, you retard

Axe
06-20-2021, 10:47 PM
Cool story bro

BallsOut
06-20-2021, 10:48 PM
:cletus:

:lebronamazed:

kawhileonard2
06-20-2021, 10:49 PM
Remember Lebron won bronze medal with peak Tim Duncan on his squad as well as Allen Iverson.

And1AllDay
06-20-2021, 10:51 PM

caught his azzzz :oldlol::roll:

dreamshake
06-20-2021, 11:52 PM
List:
LeBron
That's it.

You forgot to add Howard in Superteam #3

red1
06-20-2021, 11:55 PM
reminder:

4x finals MVPs.

dreamshake
06-21-2021, 12:01 AM
reminder:

4x finals MVPs.

I think OP has a point. If I or any of us were playing in LeBron’s shoes we could get 4 finals MVPs too. Just have to show up with our superteam and then pretend we accomplished something great at the end but deep down we (thinking as LeBron here) are really just insecure people so we stack the deck to hide our insecurities and make it almost impossible for us to fail because we don’t want our true inadequate self to be exposed to the world.

SouBeachTalents
06-21-2021, 12:04 AM
I think OP has a point. If I or any of us were playing in LeBron’s shoes we could get 4 finals MVPs too. Just have to show up with our superteam and then pretend we accomplished something great at the end but deep down we (thinking as LeBron here) are really just insecure people so we stack the deck to hide our insecurities and make it almost impossible for us to fail because we don’t want our true inadequate self to be exposed to the world.
Meltdown

dreamshake
06-21-2021, 12:06 AM
Meltdown

Did I hit it where it hurts? The first step is acceptance.

iamgine
06-21-2021, 12:17 AM
You put prime Lebron on most teams today and they become a superteam.

Put prime Lebron in 27-45 Toronto or 23-49 Timberwolves with KAT, suddenly they go to the finals.

dreamshake
06-21-2021, 12:21 AM
Remember Lebron won bronze medal with peak Tim Duncan on his squad as well as Allen Iverson.

I member

Shooter
06-21-2021, 12:22 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Znj9KmBR/LeBron_kids_hurting.gif

Meltdown

kawhileonard2
06-21-2021, 12:32 AM
bran is the super team

wrekt

He lost with Peak Tim Duncan and Allen Iverson in the Olympics against Carlos Arroyo.

dreamshake
06-21-2021, 12:37 AM
He lost with Peak Tim Duncan and Allen Iverson in the Olympics against Carlos Arroyo.

LeBron’s kryptonites are short Puerto Ricans. He still has nightmares of what Barea did to him in 2011

DABIGSALSISHA
06-21-2021, 03:43 AM
List:
LeBron
That's it.

LeWHO?

Not worried at all, he retired and went fishing in Cancun.

He just wanted to be like MIKE but unfortunately, for him, that never came into fruition.

SpaceJam
06-21-2021, 05:37 AM
Kobe too

Superteam #1: Kobe, Shaq, Van Exel, Jones

Superteam #2: Kobe, Shaq, Payton, Malone

Superteam #3: Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Bynum

Superteam #4: Kobe, Gasol, Dwight, Nash, Antawn

Iverson3
06-21-2021, 07:24 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/StrikSkillz/meandmygirlbv7.jpg

That's why the OP doesn't have any visitors at his party.

ArbitraryWater
06-21-2021, 07:45 AM
I wouldn't consider Mo Williams and Delonte West a Superteam.

The OP is correct. Not sure why Bran stans deny the fact.

You ARE the OP, dumbass.

Lmao.

No shame this loser

Derka
06-21-2021, 08:33 AM
You should be pelted with lacrosse balls for suggesting 3 and 4. That's not even trying to disguise your agenda.

red1
06-21-2021, 10:17 AM

reminder:

quattro squilli stupido pezzo di merda

warriorfan
06-21-2021, 10:22 AM
You put prime Lebron on most teams today and they become a superteam.

Put prime Lebron in 27-45 Toronto or 23-49 Timberwolves with KAT, suddenly they go to the finals.
And lose

2swift4u
06-21-2021, 10:27 AM
So Lebron was eliminated like 3 weeks ago, the playoffs have continued and yet the Lebron haters still can't talk about anything else than Lebron. You guys have a serious problem!

KOBEtherealKing
06-21-2021, 10:28 AM
:lol

8Ball
06-21-2021, 10:29 AM
bran is the super team

take him off they don't do sh1t

wrekt

Wally450
06-21-2021, 10:50 AM
LeBron is the super team.

BallsOut
06-21-2021, 11:16 AM
Kobe too

Superteam #1: Kobe, Shaq, Van Exel, Jones

Superteam #2: Kobe, Shaq, Payton, Malone

Superteam #3: Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Bynum

Superteam #4: Kobe, Gasol, Dwight, Nash, Antawn

Bynum was never an all-star in his career. Nice try though

ArbitraryWater
06-21-2021, 11:28 AM

Yes he was.

Nice try though.

Gohan
06-21-2021, 11:30 AM
yes he was.

Nice try though.

the fact that you would argue with him instead of addressing the dude that claim kobe had superteams with those pathetic players speaks volumes

MadDog
06-21-2021, 12:05 PM
Its why his rings are fluff. I count 2013 only cuz Wade wasn't very good that playoffs. Dont buy Allen "saving" his legacy. Role players hit big shots all the time. But Lockout rings. Mickey Mouse rings. And rings where the Commissioner throws out a cheap, unwarranted suspension. Fluff. Forming superteams is icing on the cake.

dreamshake
06-21-2021, 12:14 PM
Its why his rings are fluff. I count 2013 only cuz Wade wasn't very good that playoffs. Dont buy Allen "saving" his legacy. Role players hit big shots all the time. But Lockout rings. Mickey Mouse rings. And rings where the Commissioner throws out a cheap, unwarranted suspension. Fluff. Forming superteams is icing on the cake.

Exactly. 3 of Lebron's 4 rings are controversial and have huge asterisks.

dreamshake
06-21-2021, 02:05 PM
LeWHO?

Not worried at all, he retired and went fishing in Cancun.

He just wanted to be like MIKE but unfortunately, for him, that never came into fruition.

:lol

HylianNightmare
06-21-2021, 02:10 PM
Durant

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2021, 02:10 PM
im sorry but take lebron out of those teams and they dont combine for 2 inches full erect

Hey Yo
06-21-2021, 02:23 PM

Unwarranted suspension??

Try again MadBall

Gohan
06-21-2021, 02:25 PM
unwarranted suspension??

Try again madball

lebron really shoould of been playing okc

SouBeachTalents
06-21-2021, 02:27 PM
Let’s see if the guys who call 2012 an asterisk for being a 66 game season keep the same energy for this 72 game one with no crowds all season, tons of injuries, and covid protocols that keep star players out for key playoff games :lol My guess is since LeBron won’t be winning they won’t

dreamshake
06-21-2021, 06:24 PM
Let’s see if the guys who call 2012 an asterisk for being a 66 game season keep the same energy for this 72 game one with no crowds all season, tons of injuries, and covid protocols that keep star players out for key playoff games :lol My guess is since LeBron won’t be winning they won’t

This season has more fans in attendance than the bubble. Literally no one in the stands in the bubble. The bubble had the atmosphere of a glorified pickup game with no actual pressure from a packed arena. No wonder LeBron got a cheap ring out of it. We all know how LeBron really plays when the world's watching him.

SouBeachTalents
06-21-2021, 06:29 PM
This season has more fans in attendance than the bubble. Literally no one in the stands in the bubble. The bubble had the atmosphere of a glorified pickup game with no actual pressure from a packed arena. No wonder LeBron got a cheap ring out of it. We all know how LeBron plays when the world's watching him.
I literally didn't even mention the bubble :lol

Shooter
06-21-2021, 06:45 PM
I literally didn't even mention the bubble :lol

:lol :lol

Gohan
06-21-2021, 06:48 PM
i literally didn't even mention the bubble :lol

now you see how it feels when no one mentions lebron and he gets brought up

outofstomach
06-21-2021, 06:52 PM
Its why his rings are fluff. I count 2013 only cuz Wade wasn't very good that playoffs. Dont buy Allen "saving" his legacy. Role players hit big shots all the time. But Lockout rings. Mickey Mouse rings. And rings where the Commissioner throws out a cheap, unwarranted suspension. Fluff. Forming superteams is icing on the cake.pretty high IQ post

the Allen shot is just embarrassing because it literally came off of his brick :lol if the Spurs secured that rebound it’s over

MadDog
06-21-2021, 06:59 PM

That's what happens when you guess. If you wanted to call this season an asteirsk, go for it. Wouldn't agree but can see why someone thinks that. I'd say look at the teams who had a elongated break. From the "cancelation" into the bubble, and then the two months going into this season. That's a lot of rest. Teams who went deep into the bubble didn't benefit, but they didn't play that long either.

But yes. With the injuries and shortened season, you could argue asterisk.

MadDog
06-21-2021, 07:04 PM
pretty high IQ post

the Allen shot is just embarrassing because it literally came off of his brick :lol if the Spurs secured that rebound it’s over

No question. And had Tim Duncan been in the game, he's the dude securing that board. Still, by principle you have to call it legit. We've seen roleplayers bail out stars time immemorial. Fisher and Horry hitting big shots for the Lakers. Paxon and Kerr hit big shots for Jordan etc. That's just part of the game.

SouBeachTalents
06-21-2021, 07:07 PM
That's what happens when you guess. If you wanted to call this season an asteirsk, go for it. Wouldn't agree but can see why someone thinks that. I'd say look at the teams who had a elongated break. From the "cancelation" into the bubble, and then the two months going into this season. That's a lot of rest. Teams who went deep into the bubble didn't benefit, but they didn't play that long either.

But yes. With the injuries and shortened season, you could argue asterisk.
Personally, I don't put asterisks on any season. But this season has FAR more weird shit going on and injuries than 2012 did, I just find it strange you'd give more credence to this season than 2012

MadDog
06-21-2021, 07:15 PM
Personally, I don't put asterisks on any season. But this season has FAR more weird shit going on and injuries than 2012 did, I just find it strange you'd give more credence to this season than 2012

There's no way you count that Mickey Mouse ring. :oldlol: At least now, teams in the playoffs are playing in front of a crowd. Last year we saw a buncha players become bubble gangsters. Practices gyms are a real thing.

Gohan
06-21-2021, 07:21 PM
there's no way you count that mickey mouse ring. :oldlol: At least now, teams in the playoffs are playing in front of a crowd. Last year we saw a buncha players become bubble gangsters. Practices gyms are a real thing.

lmao bubble gangsters

Shooter
06-21-2021, 07:22 PM
There's no way you count that Mickey Mouse ring. :oldlol: At least now, teams in the playoffs are playing in front of a crowd. Last year we saw a buncha players become bubble gangsters. Practices gyms are a real thing.

3ball....

dreamshake
06-21-2021, 07:33 PM

Yup there's a reason why the NBA had the all time lowest viewership last year during the bubble. That shit was a joke.

MannyO
06-21-2021, 08:02 PM
List:

Not a Lebron fan by any stretch. But cmon dude you gotta be trollin. COUSINS? Rondo? Drummond? 37 year old GASOL??
This gotta be one of the worst troll attempts I've ever seen.

06-22-2021, 08:17 AM
Lebarea had 4 superteams - heat, kyrie cavs, 2021 lakers & 2010 cavs. He also got embarrased 5 straight years in a row.

SpaceJam
06-22-2021, 08:39 AM

He was, but sure remove him. Still fits OP's criteria 100%

ImKobe
06-22-2021, 08:44 AM
Unwarranted suspension??

Try again MadBall

Yes, it was unwarranted. Dray did not get a technical foul during the game, it was given after the fact, because one of the league officials apparently heard Draymond call Lebron a bitch.. you're going to suspend him for THAT in a Finals close-out game?? It's clear what the league's agenda was. They didn't care who won the series, but they were looking for anything to extend it, so Game 5 was going to be a Cavs' victory because you take Draymond (their best defender, playmaker) out of the picture, but that opens up the door for other shit, like injuries to Bogut and Iggy and now you're undermanned and have to close it out on the road and inevitably fail and then you lose a close game at home when everyone's gassed and it's anyone's game.