PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard back to Lakers?

Nike D'Antoni
06-20-2021, 11:37 PM
I think he is fed up by Rivers

8Ball
06-20-2021, 11:39 PM
Yes. We will take him right away.

bullettooth
06-20-2021, 11:45 PM
Lakers should also try to get Ingram as well. Word on the street is that LeBron makes his teammates better (somehow). Image the all-star calibre player Ingram would be next to LeBron?

https://i.postimg.cc/HkfkNNd1/th-tard.gif

TAZORAC
06-21-2021, 04:04 PM
Howard is 40, nobody cares where he plays.

He can only score if the ball is passed to him right enough the basket.

Gohan
06-21-2021, 04:12 PM
if he would of signed with the warriors he could of been 2nd option to curry. a post up from howard is still better than a wiggins iso

Mulder
06-21-2021, 04:36 PM
Dwight Howard fail to realize his role.
He has four jobs on the floor.

1.) Set screens.
2.) Block shots.
3.) Crash the boards.
4.) Provide a physical presence.

All his points come off the glass.

lakerstekkenn
06-21-2021, 06:22 PM
Howard plays dumb at times and tries to turn back the clock, he doesn't realize that when he went to the finals against us, he wasn't that good plus he wasn't that good when he ended up on the Lakers with Kobe, he finally realized this when he started jumping teams over and over, now he has something to prove but he's still playing dumb and hasn't improved his game at all.

If James plays to his role rebounding, blocking, shots' screens, put backs then he fits perfect in our Lakers system because we need interior defense rebounding put backs screens, then every once in a while we will post him up.

Yes the Lakers will want and take him back because we need his athletic body.

Lebron23
06-21-2021, 10:58 PM
Lakers should also try to get Ingram as well. Word on the street is that LeBron makes his teammates better (somehow). Image the all-star calibre player Ingram would be next to LeBron?

https://i.postimg.cc/HkfkNNd1/th-tard.gif

Such a terrible poster. I hope you suffer a heart attack. You fat piece of $hit

Gohan
06-21-2021, 11:00 PM
Such a terrible poster. I hope you suffer a heart attack. You fat piece of $hit

is it that serious to you? damn