PDA

View Full Version : This is the Bucks title to lose from this point on.

coastalmarker99
06-20-2021, 11:38 PM
They are going to be massive favourites to beat the Hawks and they should take care of them and then they will face the Suns in the finals where they will be favoured by Vegas and many others to win that series in six or seven games but you never know with Bud's awful coaching.

kawhileonard2
06-20-2021, 11:39 PM
They are going to be massive favourites to beat the Hawks and they should take care of them and then they will face the Suns in the finals where they will be favoured by Vegas and many others to win that series in six or seven games but you never know with Bud's awful coaching.

Better hope Suns wins

coastalmarker99
06-20-2021, 11:40 PM
Better hope Suns wins

They will win in 5 or four games vs the Clippers due to Kawhi being hurt.

Boogaboog
06-20-2021, 11:41 PM

Suns will beat them.

Tobio-Star
06-20-2021, 11:41 PM
I like the Bucks but if they face the Suns in the finals they'll get destroyed. The Suns are a heavy 3pt shooting team, have an unguardable big man and play real D. They are very close to the Clippers level so the Bucks have no chance

coastalmarker99
06-20-2021, 11:42 PM
Suns will beat them.

I am backing the Bucks to win in six games against them if they meet in the finals.

Boogaboog
06-20-2021, 11:44 PM
I am backing the Bucks to win in six games against them if they meet in the finals.

I don't see it, if CP3 is healthy and plays. Booker will score 30 to 40ish nightly, CP3 will control the pace and put up like 18/11 or 22/9 nightly.

coastalmarker99
I like the Bucks but if they face the Suns in the finals they'll get destroyed. The Suns are a heavy 3pt shooting team, have an unguardable big man and play real D. They are very close to the Clippers level so the Bucks have no chance

The Bucks have exercised a lot of demons so far this postseason with the Miami series and then winning a game 7 in OT on the road so their confidence will be sky high if they get to the finals.

And Giannis will be the best player in that series.

HBK_Kliq_2
Got to admire Trae Young though, he has already impressed me more then Curry ever has. Took a bunch of scrubs to the east finals and his 2nd option is that bum from the kings Bogi bogdanovic hahahaha

Trae = passing ability of steve nash and more efficient scoring ability of Allen Iverson

But yes, Bucks should be at least heavily favored to make the finals as Hawks are a 1 man team.

coastalmarker99
06-20-2021, 11:46 PM
I don't see it, if CP3 is healthy and plays. Booker will score 30 to 40ish nightly, CP3 will control the pace and put up like 18/11 or 22/9 nightly.

Jrue is the perfect defender for Booker the only problem the Bucks should really fear is CP3.

The Bucks will have the best player in that series in Giannis so that's why i am picking them in six games i really think it is the Bucks year especially after they just survived that game 7 vs the Nets due to KD's large feet.

Tobio-Star
06-20-2021, 11:48 PM
The Bucks have exercised a lot of demons so far this postseason with the Miami series and then winning a game 7 in OT on the road so their confidence will be sky high if they get to the finals.

And Giannis will be the best player in that series.

Their best chance is to stop Booker. The Suns' role players >> the Nets'

Bronbron23
06-21-2021, 12:00 AM

Not really. Suns are better or at least as good. Should be a good series

tanibanana
06-21-2021, 12:03 AM
The only thing that worries me is Giannis shooting...
That will be the ultimate factor..
If Giannis will avoid shooting threes but will knock down his free throws, its Bucks in 6-games.

Carbine
06-21-2021, 12:05 AM
Got to admire Trae Young though, he has already impressed me more then Curry ever has. Took a bunch of scrubs to the east finals and his 2nd option is that bum from the kings Bogi bogdanovic hahahaha

Trae = passing ability of steve nash and more efficient scoring ability of Allen Iverson

But yes, Bucks should be at least heavily favored to make the finals as Hawks are a 1 man team.

Low IQ post. Not surprising.

If it was based in how Trea played tonight they would have lost by 20. His team pretty much won in spite of him tonight on the road. If he was surrounded by scrubs that would be an impossible feat to achieve.

I honestly can't remember a worse game from a so called 1 man show that ended up winning a game 7 in a playoff series. This might be the finest example of the best player playing bad but still winning a game 7 in NBA history.

He shot 22 percent from the field and had 6 turnovers........ And contributes next to nothing on the boards or defense.

Durant puts up a 50 burger and loses at home..... Gets crushed for it.

Trea shoots 22 percent while turning the ball over a bunch and contributes nothing else and wins on the road......

Trea gets praised and KD gets heat. I'm hoping you find that as illogical as I do, "hahahaha"

iamgine
06-21-2021, 12:07 AM
I don't think Bucks vs Suns are that big a disparity to say "this is Bucks' title to lose". They might be favored slightly.

Full Court
06-21-2021, 12:46 AM
I don't know...I expect the Bucks to steamroll the Hawks, but I see the Suns or the Clippers beating them handily.

Gohan
06-21-2021, 09:35 AM

and he's just a better player than kawhi, straight up

jayfan
06-21-2021, 09:38 AM
No team has played nearly as well as the Suns have this postseason.

Either they or LA are winning it.

Milwaukee is flawed, similarly to Philly. Atlanta saved us from a dreadful ECF.

Phoenix
06-21-2021, 09:40 AM

Then you compare that to peak Kawlimp going 6-22 against a pudgy euro in game 7. Kawhi's out of my top 20 .:(

rawimpact
06-21-2021, 10:10 AM
I still think the Clippers are marginally better than the Bucks if they can get through the West.

ArbitraryWater
06-21-2021, 10:28 AM
I don't know...I expect the Bucks to steamroll the Hawks, but I see the Suns or the Clippers beating them handily.

Why and how would that happen

HylianNightmare
06-21-2021, 11:16 AM
Suns will give them a hell of a run

Gohan
06-21-2021, 11:49 AM
suns will give them a hell of a run

suns beat by 1 in both of their matchups this season should be an exciting series

Jasper
06-21-2021, 02:12 PM
regular season Suns won both games by a point each.
First game Bucks still had four players that eventually were traded away. https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401267549
(That was a 5 game losing streak , bucks were experimenting with their defense)

2nd game was an OT win by the Suns.
https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401307671
Tucker working w/ Bucks to figure out sets (21 minutes)

No excuses the Suns beat them twice.
If the Bucks get to the finals and face the Suns...
I take the Bucks in 6.

Rudeboy3
06-21-2021, 02:32 PM
The bucks are going to beat the suns i'm sorry. They're the favourites for a reason. The suns look far better than they actually are, they played a lakers team with an injured lebron and AD, were losing until AD tore his groin. Played an injured nuggets team with no Murray, barton and dozier (plus the nuggets defence is horrid), now they're playing a clippers team with no kawhi and an injured Marcus morris. They aren't as good as they look, they've just been extremely lucky and have played awful defensive team nuggets 4th worst defensive team in the playoffs with a 122 drtg and the clippers ranked 9th with a 119 drtg, tthe bucks are ranked 1st with a 103 drtg.

The bucks are by far the best defensive team in the playoffs the gap between them and the 2nd best defence in the playoffs is as wide as the 2nd and 8th best defence. The bucks just beat a Brooklyn nets team with kd going ****ing supernova averaging 43ppg in the last 3 games, with jrue holiday shooting 36% for the series, them having to use a 6 man rotation because their two best 3 point shooters (forbes and portis) couldn't match up. The bucks shot 30% from 3 against the nets and still won, you know why? Their stupidly good defence, from game 1-4 the bucks held kd to 45% shooting and 33% 3 points shooting until he went supernova in games 5 and 7 which helped bring up his averages, even in-game 6 it took him 30 shots to score 32, the fact that they did that to kd for 5 games, shows they can **** Devin shit up, cause Devin isn't anywhere near the offensive threat kd is and he still struggled to score on the bucks for most of the series.

moving forward no team will pose a matchup threat to them like the nets did, so they can now play Forbes and portis more, which should help their 3 point shooting and there's no way jrue can be worse than he was in the nets series. The suns are going to get a punch in the teeth when they more than likely face the bucks in the finals, i also haven't even mention the fact the bucks will have the best player in the series and the suns aren't that great of a paint defending team.

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2021, 02:35 PM
Bucks are massive favorites and because of gLannis alone. that shows THICK he is.

middleton cant even iso

insight
06-21-2021, 02:46 PM
Low IQ post. Not surprising.

If it was based in how Trea played tonight they would have lost by 20. His team pretty much won in spite of him tonight on the road. If he was surrounded by scrubs that would be an impossible feat to achieve.

I honestly can't remember a worse game from a so called 1 man show that ended up winning a game 7 in a playoff series. This might be the finest example of the best player playing bad but still winning a game 7 in NBA history.

He shot 22 percent from the field and had 6 turnovers........ And contributes next to nothing on the boards or defense.

Durant puts up a 50 burger and loses at home..... Gets crushed for it.

Trea shoots 22 percent while turning the ball over a bunch and contributes nothing else and wins on the road......

Trea gets praised and KD gets heat. I'm hoping you find that as illogical as I do, "hahahaha"

No, actually you have the LOW IQ POST.
Trae is a point guard, not a shooting guard, even when he has an off shooting night he can control the pace of the game, create easy shots for his teammates with his passing and draw two defenders.
Nate McMillian said Trae Young was calling the offensive plays, so he is the one who kept calling Heurters number in Game 7 reading the defense.
If you want to compare Trae to someone on Brooklyn it would be Harden because he was the primary facilator for the Nets. Coming off injury Harden only scored 16, but what he did was help put the Nets in position to win.
Nobody is seriously critizing KD for his performance in fact many people have claimed he surpassed Lebron as the best player in the world.