Jaylen Brown
Bam Adebayo
Ja Morant
Brandon Ingram
Zion Williamson
De'Aaron Fox
Deandre Ayton

Phase-out Lebron/Durant.

Nah buddy. Ratings are at an all time low for a reason. Once bron is gone shit will drop even further. Dosn't matter how good the players are nobody wants to watch a thousand screens, threes, floaters and pick and roles. They don't want to see guys flopping every possession. They don't want to see no physicality. The game is heading in a terrible direction

Jay-B
06-21-2021, 12:51 AM
actually no, it is not in good hands. We got spoiled with Jordan, Kobe, LeBron (hate him or love him) and many other greats, I feel like the new group of guys is nothing special and its lacking that mega super star.

Ice Trae
06-21-2021, 12:53 AM
Future does look bright

3ba11
06-21-2021, 01:01 AM
Trae Young
Devin Booker
Luka Doncic
Jamal Murray
Donovan Mitchell
Jayson Tatum
Jaylen Brown
Bam Adebayo
Ja Morant
Brandon Ingram
Zion Williamson
De'Aaron Fox
Deandre Ayton

Phase-out Lebron/Durant.

Amazing group

Spurs m8
06-21-2021, 01:59 AM
There are some exciting stars and will be some great rivalries going forward...especially if players choose to stay at their teams and we lose some of the colluding.

The biggest concern is how the league let the game be played.
We need D back.
If they let the reg season be more like the playoffs in that regard, and also crack down even harder on flopping...shit will be great.
3 jacking just gotta learn to live with...but seems its been a bit better in the playoffs too.

Can't wait for LeEgo to retire, dude is so boring on and off the court

Stanley Kobrick
06-21-2021, 09:21 AM
There are some exciting stars and will be some great rivalries going forward...especially if players choose to stay at their teams and we lose some of the colluding.

The biggest concern is how the league let the game be played.
We need D back.
If they let the reg season be more like the playoffs in that regard, and also crack down even harder on flopping...shit will be great.
3 jacking just gotta learn to live with...but seems its been a bit better in the playoffs too.

Can't wait for LeEgo to retire, dude is so boring on and off the court
Hey why did you change your avatar? Did something happen?

Derka
06-21-2021, 09:27 AM
You forgot Ben Simmons and Karl Kuzma

No he didn't.

FKAri
06-21-2021, 10:16 AM
Nah buddy. Ratings are at an all time low for a reason. Once bron is gone shit will drop even further. Dosn't matter how good the players are nobody wants to watch a thousand screens, threes, floaters and pick and roles. They don't want to see guys flopping every possession. They don't want to see no physicality. The game is heading in a terrible direction

This. I have respect for the players and the talent but the game itself has become nearly unwatchable for me.

r0drig0lac
06-21-2021, 10:32 AM
No he didn't.

lol

KOBEtherealKing
06-21-2021, 10:33 AM
Luka is the only worth watching, booker and Trae are good but Luka is different. He’s missing a signature pull up mid jumper but he practically does everything else. If Mavs get better defenders and legit 2nd scorer, he won’t really have to play great of defense.

getting_old
06-21-2021, 10:48 AM

the kids are playing with talent and a little swag

i prefer this to grandstanding and multi-flops and quitting on the court and other publicity stunts

just play the game

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2021, 10:49 AM
you could make a Giannis jizz rug with all those names

Phoenix
06-21-2021, 11:04 AM
To be honest most of the list seem like band cover versions of players we've already seen recently. Kind of miss the days of every position having interesting prospects because now everyone wants to be on the perimeter( as the rules have made it). I'm excited mostly for Luka and Zion.

Bronbron23
06-21-2021, 11:21 AM
This. I have respect for the players and the talent but the game itself has become nearly unwatchable for me.

Yeah i hear you. I still watch because i love ball but it's definitely frustrating to watch at times. It's like kim kardashian. The bitch is annoying as hell but if she takes her clothes off or makes a sex tape I'm gonna watch.

Bronbron23
06-21-2021, 11:23 AM
the kids are playing with talent and a little swag

i prefer this to grandstanding and multi-flops and quitting on the court and other publicity stunts

just play the game

Yeah talent wise it's in good hands and i really like some of these young dudes. It's the front office that's killing the game. Take away all these wack rules bring back the physicality and let these boys play. They're talented they'll be just fine.

DoctorP
06-21-2021, 01:47 PM
The game is fine.