PDA

View Full Version : 2 down one more to go....

DABIGSALSISHA
06-21-2021, 03:10 AM
LAKERS and LeJUNK,

NETS and their GIANT Bandwagon,

ALL FELL so looow close to an Ant's nest, what a beauty that was to see...

and soon to be, the CLIPPERS and their stupid cheerleader billionaire dumbass owner.

Hoping to see the Clippers FALL too and we will be finally flushing these SUPERTEAMS down the toilet this season. We don't need all this fabricated junk every year, lots of guys like me got tired of watching that, artificial rings, Lebron gang banged by 500 men during his sorry ass flight attendant career.

What will be left are teams that DESERVE a hard earned championship in true OLD school fashion with one star and other role players. No weak moves, no sorry azses, no fake injuries, no dummies, criers or frauds or beings of that nature.

I'm not worried at all at this point, NO Kawhi, NO CHIP for the clippers.

I bet against the Suns and was never this happy to be 100% wrong, hope they win it all now! BUT wouldn't mind Hawks, or Bucks winning it all too !

Spurs m8
06-21-2021, 03:22 AM
This is what its all about, mate!!

Notice the lack of blowouts too.

Just good teams going at it...

Now if we could continue this and players could stop hopping around like pvssies, we could get some real rivalries and stuff going as well.

Best playoffs in ages.

Looks like Kawhitter has quit (again), so let's hope the last of the fake teams are done.

As I said yesterday, real basketball for real fans.

Not only fans of the league...but fans of sport.

Sports about competing...not stacking rosters.

A big 'fvck you' to anyone who supports the easy path and can't appreciate true sport.
Those who are too busy being manipulated by ESPN and junk media, that you even forgot what proper sport is.

The rest of the playoffs are shaping up to be fantastic.

BRING.IT.ON

DABIGSALSISHA
06-21-2021, 03:29 AM
This is what its all about, mate!!

Notice the lack of blowouts too.

Just good teams going at it...

Now if we could continue this and players could stop hopping around like pvssies, we could get some real rivalries and stuff going as well.

Best playoffs in ages.

Looks like Kawhitter has quit (again), so let's hope the last of the fake teams are done.

As I said yesterday, real basketball for real fans.

Not only fans of the league...but fans of sport.

Sports about competing...not stacking rosters.

A big 'fvck you' to anyone who supports the easy path and can't appreciate true sport.
Those who are too busy being manipulated by ESPN and junk media, that you even forgot what proper sport is.

The rest of the playoffs are shaping up to be fantastic.

BRING.IT.ON

It truly is incredible and a huge relief seeing the NATURAL order of things getting back to normal at this day and age even if only for one season, they are finally competing again and it's anybodies GAME/ title at this point because EVERYBODY has a chance to win and to prove themselves without COWARDS that stack up teams for almost 15 years now !

No blowouts like in regular season, beautiful 6-7 game series not 4-0 series and crap like that.

NBA !!!

DABIGSALSISHA
06-21-2021, 11:38 PM
Bump, to all butt hurt superteams bandwagonners . LMAO.

Spurs m8
06-21-2021, 11:39 PM

Yep.

Stupid, casual, low iq, front running fans...cop that real sport d1ck

warriorfan
06-21-2021, 11:39 PM
M8 and SISH. Two of the best posters around. :applause:

Spurs m8
06-21-2021, 11:40 PM

:cheers:

Thread has 100% top poster rate at the moment

DABIGSALSISHA
06-21-2021, 11:44 PM

:rockon::basketball:cheers:

DABIGSALSISHA
06-21-2021, 11:45 PM

Thread has 100% top poster rate at the moment

Thanks to your comments and immaculate answers.:applause:

Spurs m8
06-21-2021, 11:53 PM
Thanks to your comments and immaculate answers.:applause:

The big salish, they don't make em like you anymore, mate :applause::cheers:

Airupthere
06-21-2021, 11:53 PM

Leave that superteaming in computer games

dreamshake
06-22-2021, 12:03 AM
LAKERS and LeJUNK,

and soon to be, the CLIPPERS and their stupid cheerleader billionaire dumbass owner.

Hoping to see the Clippers FALL too and we will be finally flushing these SUPERTEAMS down the toilet this season. We don't need all this fabricated junk every year, lots of guys like me got tired of watching that, artificial rings, Lebron gang banged by 500 men during his sorry ass flight attendant career.

What will be left are teams that DESERVE a hard earned championship in true OLD school fashion with one star and other role players. No weak moves, no sorry azses, no fake injuries, no dummies, criers or frauds or beings of that nature.

I bet against the Suns and was never this happy to be 100% wrong, hope they win it all now! BUT wouldn't mind Hawks, or Bucks winning it all too !

:biggums: :lebronamazed:

DABIGSALSISHA
06-22-2021, 12:10 AM
:biggums: :lebronamazed:

That's how he took care of his body all these years. Lot's a jizz. The man loved being creamated specially in the finals.

Spurs m8
06-22-2021, 12:12 AM
That's how he took care of his body all these years. Lot's a jizz. The man loved being creamated specially in the finals.

You gotta point there...

The guy loved being creampied in the finals....2 sweeps and a couple of 1-4...including the historic highest finals margin defeat of all time.

Cream.pie

dreamshake
06-22-2021, 12:23 AM

So that’s how LeBron gets his protein intake :lebronamazed:

DABIGSALSISHA
06-22-2021, 12:31 AM
You gotta point there...

The guy loved being creampied in the finals....2 sweeps and a couple of 1-4...including the historic highest finals margin defeat of all time.

Cream.pie

Cream Pie, Cramps, blurry vision, big mouth wide opened while kneeling on the court, all the aftermath of the years of Le500Gangbanged.

Everybody had a piece of that but what really showed was the "choking job" day, after day, after day....

DABIGSALSISHA
06-22-2021, 12:32 AM
So that’s how LeBron gets his protein intake :lebronamazed:

Well, he gotta pay the Donors, right. $1.5m I heard...

basketballcat
06-22-2021, 02:06 AM
The Clippers 3 pt% in the 2020-2021 regular season is almost as good as the 73-win 2015-2016 Warriors: Clippers at 41.1% while the Warriors at 41.6%. The Clippers actually made more threes per game in the regular season: 14.3 vs the Warrior's 13.1. In the playoffs, the Clippers 3pt% this year is better than in the Warriors in 2016. The Clippers this year has the the best 3pt % of the 4 teams left: Clippers at 40.3%, next best is the Suns at 38.6%.

Takeaway: Although the Clippers are down a game and Kawhi is out, it could very easily turn in their favour. They are still realistic contenders to win it all because they have a lot of firepower, even without Kawhi.

Shooter
06-22-2021, 02:09 AM
The Clippers 3 pt% in the 2020-2021 regular season is almost as good as the 73-win 2015-2016 Warriors: Clippers at 41.1% while the Warriors at 41.6%. The Clippers actually made more threes per game in the regular season: 14.3 vs the Warrior's 13.1. In the playoffs, the Clippers 3pt% this year is better than in the Warriors in 2016. The Clippers this year has the the best 3pt % of the 4 teams left: Clippers at 40.3%, next best is the Suns at 38.6%.

Takeaway: Although the Clippers are down a game and Kawhi is out, it could very easily turn in their favour. They are still realistic contenders to win it all because they have a lot of firepower, even without Kawhi.

Good post. It's nice to see more teams adopting the modern approach to basketball, such as 3 > 2. 90s ball was always so funny to me. Seeing guys fighting on the block for 2 points with illegal zone defense.

warriorfan
06-22-2021, 02:27 AM
:roll: :roll:

5 star thread

Spurs m8
06-22-2021, 05:14 AM
Good post. It's nice to see more teams adopting the modern approach to basketball, such as 3 > 2. 90s ball was always so funny to me. Seeing guys fighting on the block for 2 points with illegal zone defense.

Well, we have the first incel in the thread.

The low iq guy that loves 3 jacking and counts losing as legacy boostin lmfao

HylianNightmare
06-22-2021, 06:54 AM
Injuries

Spurs m8
06-22-2021, 06:56 AM
Injuries

Yes, the basketball gods took care of business, so we have real basketball now

Smoke117
06-22-2021, 07:00 AM
Clippers aren’t really a super team, but okay. I wouldn’t consider the Lakers a super team either for that matter. Unless both LeBron and Davis are playing the Lakers are just above average as their supporting cast is so mediocre.

Spurs m8
06-22-2021, 07:06 AM
Clippers aren’t really a super team, but okay. I wouldn’t consider the Lakers a super team either for that matter. Unless both LeBron and Davis are playing the Lakers are just above average as their supporting cast is so mediocre.

Weak colluding.
Plus it's good to see Bron out...boring and washed up...proved again he's nothing without being carried by top tier help.

Fresh faces coming through.

And your point god...even I'm on the cp3 train these playoffs

DABIGSALSISHA
06-22-2021, 09:29 AM

Excellent post, except I have learned not to trust 3 teams/ organizations in the NBA in the last 5-8 years.

The Milwaukee Bucks , the Philadelphia 76ers and the Los Angeles Clippers.

But,
I'm about to remove the clippers off of my list soon because they are showing me since Doc Rivers was fired that they are a completely different team in the playoffs, where it really matters the most. yes, you are right, I won't be surprise either if the Clippers go all the way this time, like the Raptors did in 2019.

Tye Lou/ Chauncey Billups and their staff know what the hell they are doing and how to coach in the playoffs.

Doc Rivers only knows "how to coach" during the regular season giving a false impression that his teams are ready when the playoffs come.

DABIGSALSISHA
06-22-2021, 09:32 AM

Well deserved Karma, specially for Brooklyn.

FKAri
06-22-2021, 09:33 AM

But less talent. So now we get scrubs chucking 3s rather than stars. Whoop ti ****ing do

DABIGSALSISHA

Yes, they are. Clippers are loaded for while now.

tpols
I'm rooting for the suns to win now. Although I would bet on the bucks.

DABIGSALSISHA
06-22-2021, 09:39 AM
I'm rooting for the suns to win now. Although I would bet on the bucks.

:applause: Two great teams that have proved themselves during the playoffs this year.

Spurs m8
06-22-2021, 06:12 PM
But less talent. So now we get scrubs chucking 3s rather than stars. Whoop ti ****ing do

Casual fan

You should learn to appreciate sport...your outlook is sad and flat out incorrect

You've been brainwashed by the stupid media

DABIGSALSISHA
06-23-2021, 01:06 AM
Let's go SUNS !!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

2 more WINS and FLIPPERS WILL FALL this season. :dancin:rant

kawhileonard2
06-04-2022, 11:59 PM
LAKERS and LeJUNK,

Bucks won it all.